PDA

View Full Version : Teacher gets 10 years for sex with students

Kobe Molested Me
06-29-2010, 12:02 AM
Ragusa, 31, pleaded guilty in April to three counts of lewd and lascivious battery in a March 2008 case involving a 14-year-old boy, and two counts of having unlawful sex with a minor in an April 2008 case involving a 16-year-old student.

Full Article http://www.cnn.com/2010/CRIME/06/28/florida.teacher.sentenced/index.html?hpt=P1&iref=NS1

The Reckoning
06-29-2010, 12:06 AM
id let her teach me a lesson...or two.

oh wait nvm shes ugly. next.

HarlemHeat37
06-29-2010, 12:09 AM
10 years?!..are you fucking kidding me?..

baseline bum
06-29-2010, 12:10 AM

She's not bad.

http://pedoteacher.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/stephanie-ragusa-pedo-middle-school-teacher.jpg

Of course she looks like shit when she's hearing she's going away for 10 years. Poor kid, getting to dick his young teacher while all his buddies are stuck home jacking off.

Kobe Molested Me
06-29-2010, 12:11 AM

Actually...

http://pedoteacher.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/stephanie-ragusa-pedo-middle-school-teacher.jpghttp://blogs.tampabay.com/photos/uncategorized/2008/05/02/teacher.jpg

She's kinda hot

The Reckoning
06-29-2010, 12:11 AM
^ didnt see that picture until now. if she looks like she does in the picture, schools back in session. dont know about the pseudo-dreadlocks though.

HarlemHeat37
06-29-2010, 12:12 AM
She's decent looking..the fact that she's a teacher in your school gives her an extra point or 2, so it's ball in..

10 years though?..for fucking?..really?!..

The Reckoning
06-29-2010, 12:13 AM
eh well she was a public servant, and they need to make an example of her. actually im not surprised it was more.

HarlemHeat37
06-29-2010, 12:18 AM
So you think 10 years is a fair sentence for fucking teenage boys that are fully aware of what is going on?(unless they're slow or something, then I take my statement back)..

10 years would be fair if she bit their penises off and slapped them with it..it's not fair when we're talking about making them cum and giving them what was possibly their first sexual experiences..

The Reckoning
06-29-2010, 12:20 AM
no, im saying theyre making an example of her. honestly, idgaf. id have banged her at that age because my hormones were raging (and still are).

im more worried about how much time the 10 russian agents that were/about to be arrested, and how this story tops that one in popularity.

baseline bum
06-29-2010, 12:22 AM
I wonder how much coaching those poor guys got from their parents. I loved this line:

She is the one that goes in and looks at their weaknesses

Their weaknesses? What, having a cock and therefore being horny as fuck?

Trainwreck2100
06-29-2010, 12:24 AM
If it was a 31 year old man plowing students what would you say? You'd say hang him

So we need a paradigm shift
31f banging boys=perfectly fine.
Everything else is bad.

HarlemHeat37
06-29-2010, 12:29 AM
I wouldn't say anything..

People need to stop acting like teenagers are 3 year olds..

howbouthemspurs
06-29-2010, 12:30 AM
what a travesty! What 14 or 16 year old boy would be complaining about fucking his hot teacher all the time? These kids are not emotionally distressed, if anything their egos are through the roof! Where were these teachers when I was in high school? This judge clearly was the one person in highschool everybody hated, the one guy that was jealous of the kids getting all the attention. He basically made an example of this woman cause he has a tiny penis.

TIMMYD!
06-29-2010, 12:42 AM
lgoXUzIwXk0

z0sa
06-29-2010, 12:43 AM
I agree it's a fucking travesty. 16 year old near-men do not get sexually abused by decent looking women.

Sir Loin
06-29-2010, 12:46 AM
Man how come i never got lucky and had one of these teachers

z0sa
06-29-2010, 12:47 AM
Man how come i never got lucky and had one of these teachers

:lmao what all of us are thinking. especially one like that. I'd have taken it to the grave, no problem, and if it came to this i'd have been testifying that she tutored me every day.

MaNuMaNiAc
06-29-2010, 01:02 AM
let me get this straight, all you idiots saying this is a travesty think her being just 31 and decent looking excuses her behavior? What if it had been a 31 year old man screwing a 14 year old girl? Everyone would be screaming bloody murder.

:lmao @ all the dumb asses here that think gender and hotness should enter the picture when talking about statutory rape.

P.S. I will admit that I probably would have done it with my teacher if she looked like that and approached me, but that is beside the point.

z0sa
06-29-2010, 01:09 AM
let me get this straight, all you idiots saying this is a travesty think her being just 31 and decent looking excuses her behavior?

Absolutely not. It's a travesty that she gave those boys the times of their life and has to suffer an incredibly heavy toll for that.

And please, don't start in with the "if she was male and the boys were girls" bullshit. She's not a male, they weren't girls, the boys loved every second of it and would have kept doing it until she broke it off.

howbouthemspurs
06-29-2010, 01:11 AM
Absolutely not. It's a travesty that she gave those boys the times of their life and has to suffer an incredibly heavy toll for that.

And please, don't start in with the "if she was male and the boys were girls" bullshit. She's not a male, they weren't girls, the boys loved every second of it and would have kept doing it until she broke it off.

I fully agree :toast:downspin::ihit

eyeh8u
06-29-2010, 01:12 AM
y'all have some low ass standards

MaNuMaNiAc
06-29-2010, 01:17 AM

In other words 14 year old males are mature enough to consent to sexual conduct but 14 year old girls are not. In that same light, women having sex with minors shouldn't be a crime but men having sex with minors is criminal?

and another thing, statutory rape convictions don't depend on whether or not the minor involved enjoyed it or not :lol

z0sa
06-29-2010, 01:22 AM
In other words 14 year old males are mature enough to consent to sexual conduct but 14 year old girls are not.

That's not what I said. I didn't mention consent, anywhere.

Reread and try again.

and another thing, statutory rape convictions don't depend on whether or not the minor involved enjoyed it or not :lol

So you agree she should be getting 10 years in prison and 15 years for giving two boys the times of their life and not hurting them in anyway, in fact, probably reinforcing positive self-esteem?

Trainwreck2100
06-29-2010, 01:23 AM
she did those kids a favor

Sisk
06-29-2010, 01:25 AM
she did those kids a favor

This. As everyone else in this thread said - she boosted their ego's. Among the peers these kids had they were Kings.

Sir Loin
06-29-2010, 01:41 AM
These young men lol were probably high-fiving each other and hoping that teacher gives them detention.

MaNuMaNiAc
06-29-2010, 01:42 AM
That's not what I said. I didn't mention consent, anywhere.

Reread and try again.

well obviously if you think bringing up the whole "if these were girls and she were a man" is bullshit, you must think that having sex with underage boys is less egregious than having sex with underage girls. Otherwise you'd be asking for the same treatment for this woman as they give males who commit statutory rape. Since that is what we're talking about (statutory rape) consent has everything to do with it. So yeah, you didn't mention it, but that's what you're talking about.

What exactly are you saying here? you don't believe she committed a crime? you don't think she should get prison time? what?

So you agree she should be getting 10 years in prison and 15 years for giving two boys the times of their life and not hurting them in anyway, in fact, probably reinforcing positive self-esteem?

I agree that laws aren't tailored for specific cases, they are constructed with a broad spectrum of criminal behavior in mind and you don't make exceptions simply because "the boys might have enjoyed it" or for the fact that she was a decent looking woman and these were 14 year old boys.

I agree that she should be treated exactly the same way man in her position would be treated, and you know EXACTLY how that would be.

You can say you feel sorry for her, but to say that its a travesty to convict a sexual predator is so indicative of blatant double standard its beyond bullshit. How come I don't see any of you mofo's protesting "To catch a predator"?

z0sa
06-29-2010, 01:50 AM
well obviously if you think bringing up the whole "if these were girls and she were a man" is bullshit,

It is, there are huge physiological/psychological differences

you must think that having sex with underage boys is less egregious than having sex with underage girls.

You tend to assume a lot of things, don't you?

Otherwise you'd be asking for the same treatment for this woman as they give males who commit statutory rape.

I never mentioned the treatment in relation to men or women. You're the one who brought up the whole "if this were a man/they were girls" BS out of nowhere, because you don't understand why myself and others consider it a travesty.

Since that is what we're talking about (statutory rape) consent has everything to do with it. So yeah, you didn't mention it, but that's what you're talking about.

:lol are you really saying these boys didn't consent to getting their dicks sucked and jizzing on her face a few times?

In reality, consent has nothing to do with statutory rape (at least, in this example). Age does. Which hasn't been mentioned in your arguments. Because they were under age, they aren't legally permitted to consent to facefucking their teachers. But in reality, they consented and loved every second of it.

What exactly are you saying here? you don't believe she committed a crime? you don't think she should get prison time? what?

I'm saying it's a travesty she has to go to jail for 10 years for sucking some fully-sexually-developed males off.

I agree that laws aren't tailored for specific cases, they are constructed with a broad spectrum of criminal behavior in mind and you don't make exceptions simply because "the boys might have enjoyed it" or for the fact that she was a decent looking woman and these were 14 year old boys.

I agree that she should be treated exactly the same way man in her position would be treated, and you know EXACTLY how that would be.

You can say you feel sorry for her, but to say that its a travesty to convict a sexual predator is so indicative of blatant double standard its beyond bullshit. How come I don't see any of you mofo's protesting "To catch a predator"?

:sleep

wtf kind of tangent are you going off on? No one gives a shit. If you're male, you know what I'm talking about, when I say those boys enjoyed it and it's a travesty she has to go to jail for 10 years over this.

baseline bum
06-29-2010, 01:50 AM
let me get this straight, all you idiots saying this is a travesty think her being just 31 and decent looking excuses her behavior? What if it had been a 31 year old man screwing a 14 year old girl? Everyone would be screaming bloody murder.

:lmao @ all the dumb asses here that think gender and hotness should enter the picture when talking about statutory rape.

P.S. I will admit that I probably would have done it with my teacher if she looked like that and approached me, but that is beside the point.

I think it's more a travesty treating both sexes as if they're the same. A 14-16 year-old boy is supposed to want to fuck everything in sight. Don't like it? Blame natural selection. I have a hard time believing teenagers who constantly talk to their friends about how bad they want to bang the teacher are being exploited when they get their fantasies fulfilled. I sense a lot of coaching from angry parents.

HarlemHeat37
06-29-2010, 02:01 AM
It really shouldn't make a difference when it comes to gender(I know society does have a double-standard, but it shouldn't apply, TBH)..these people are all TEENAGERS, they aren't little fucking kids..a 14-year old is fully aware of the functions of the penis and vagina..

Sending somebody to jail for 10 fucking years for making somebody orgasm is just beyond ridiculous..these guys probably bragged to all their friends, they were probably looked at as Gods among their peers..sending somebody to jail should be reserved for much, much, much worse incidents than this..I'm actually saddened by this..

I realize a 31-year old man would be looked at in a different light, but it doesn't really change my point..I'm against most laws that involve statutory rape, it's honestly a ridiculous law in these cases..

I was fucking at around 14, so were a lot of people I knew, we were all fully aware of what was going on, we weren't drugged during this..I only wish I had a sexy teacher to shatter..

MaNuMaNiAc
06-29-2010, 02:04 AM
It is, there are huge physiological/psychological differences

You tend to assume a lot of things, don't you?

yeah, I tend to do that when people beat around the bush and don't state what the think right away :rolleyes

I never mentioned the treatment in relation to men or women. You're the one who brought up the whole "if this were a man/they were girls" BS out of nowhere, because you don't understand why myself and others consider it a travesty.Then explain yourself, please.

:lol are you really saying these boys didn't consent to getting their dicks sucked and jizzing on her face a few times?I'm not talking about whether they wanted to do it or not. I'm talking about whether they were legally able to consent.

In reality, consent has nothing to do with statutory rape. Age does. Which hasn't been mentioned in your arguments. Because they were under age, they aren't legally permitted to consent to facefucking their teachers. But in reality, they consented and loved every second of it.That's exactly what I'm talking about and you know it. The law says those boys were not above the age of consent. Having sex with a kid whose below the age of consent is a crime whether it be a boy or a girl, whether the perpetrator is a man or a woman, attractive or ugly. Gender and attractiveness DON'T enter the picture. So what I'd like to know is what is our point here?

I'm saying it's a travesty she has to go to jail for 10 years for sucking some fully-sexually-developed males off.I'm saying you're full of shit. What the fuck does fully-sexually-developed male mean? some males develop sexually by the age of 12. What then? Age of consent takes mental maturity in mind, not whether or not a 14 or 16 year old is able to fuck everything in sight.

:sleep

wtf kind of tangent are you going off on? No one gives a shit. If you're male, you know what I'm talking about, when I say those boys enjoyed it and it's a travesty she has to go to jail for 10 years over this.yeah, my bad. Here I was thinking you could stop thinking with your dick long enough to understand the reason behind the need to apply the law impartially. I'm male, I know what you're saying and I think its a bunch of crap.

MaNuMaNiAc
06-29-2010, 02:10 AM
I think it's more a travesty treating both sexes as if they're the same. A 14-16 year-old boy is supposed to want to fuck everything in sight. Don't like it? Blame natural selection. I have a hard time believing teenagers who constantly talk to their friends about how bad they want to bang the teacher are being exploited when they get their fantasies fulfilled. I sense a lot of coaching from angry parents.

Hey, I said it before, I would have definitely done her if she was my teacher and approached me.

but there's a bigger picture here. There's an overriding need to be impartial when applying the law. I don't see people getting all riled up when men get convicted for having sex with underage girls. That seems to me that society still views boys as being stronger in a sense than girls. As if having sex with a 14 year old boy is making him a favor but having sex with a 14 year old girl is abusing her innocence.

z0sa
06-29-2010, 02:12 AM
1) you're taking my comments way too seriously, I couldn't give a shit less
2) it is a travesty, according to me, if yuo don't like that well that's not my problem, is it? You keep acting like I haven't insinuated why it's a travesty, when I fully have. They are both sexually developed and "personally" consented to it. You wanna throw the book at me, go ahead, it doesn't change the reality of the situation. She doesn't deserve 10 years in prison for this, that simple, especially concerning the 16 year old counts.

MaNuMaNiAc
06-29-2010, 02:14 AM
1) you're taking my comments way too seriously, I couldn't give a shit less
2) it is a travesty, according to me, if yuo don't like that well that's not my problem, is it?

ok, my bad. I thought you were taking the issue seriously.

z0sa
06-29-2010, 02:15 AM
ok, my bad. I thought you were taking the issue seriously.

edited more in, to fully appraise the situation to your liking :toast

MaNuMaNiAc
06-29-2010, 02:20 AM
edited more in, to fully appraise the situation to your liking :toast

Fair enough

Kori Ellis
06-29-2010, 02:52 AM
So you guys think it's okay at 14. What if the boys were 12? 10? Still okay?

The point is that you have to draw a line on when it's not okay. The state draws that line for statutory rape at 16 (or 17 or whatever it is in your state).

I'm just curious where you guys think the line should be? Should it be different for males/females?

HarlemHeat37
06-29-2010, 03:52 AM

The point is that you have to draw a line on when it's not okay. The state draws that line for statutory rape at 16 (or 17 or whatever it is in your state).

I'm just curious where you guys think the line should be? Should it be different for males/females?

14 is where I would draw the line, if I had to pick a number..I feel like that's a reasonable age..

Otherwise, I would treat it like a normal case, instead of just looking at ages and listening to the parents..if there is proof that it was consensual all the way through, why not look at it like that?..if the younger party admits to it or if it's proven(through messages, phone calls, appearances, whatever), why continue to punish somebody simply because of their age?..

A teenager isn't going to suffer from having sex that they consented to IMO..people treat this too much like actual rap, and like somebody actually brainwashed these people to have sex with them, as if they don't understand what they're doing..these aren't 6-year olds..

AnthonyM
06-29-2010, 04:07 AM
I wonder how some of the posters in here would feel if it was their 14 year old that was in that situation..

MiamiHeat
06-29-2010, 07:08 AM
If this was a 31 year old man having sex with 14 year old girls,

and he received 10 years,

ALL OF YOU WOULD BE GOING "That's it?!??! FRY HIM, CUT HIS BALLS OFF, CASTRATE HIM, PUT HIM ON NATIONAL SEX RAPER LIST, GIVE HIM LIFE!!!"

Fucking hypocrites, dude.

Anyway, my problem with this is that the teacher is in a position of trust and guardianship over the students.

Any teacher can abuse students. Blackmail with bad grades, threaten the student with detentions to get them in trouble with parents, or threaten to tell their parents what they did in school so they can get grounded, I AM NOT SAYING THIS WOMAN DID THIS, I am talking in general.

and do all of this as blackmail for sex. and doing it to a 14 year old is even more fucked up, because they still aren't strong yet and don't know about the world yet.

So imo, teachers, parents, parental guardians, police officers, all of these people with positions of influence should not be allowed to have sex with anyone under 18 yrs old, or even 16 yrs old I guess since most of the world like England and everyone else has the age of consent at 16.

but still, you cannot have laws for one gender differently than the other gender. you can't do that, unless you want to open up a can of worms and begin to stereotype genders and go all across the board. Woman can't have X job, because they are X reason, etc...

It's just fucking sad that a 31 yr old man would get his nuts cut off for being horny with a 14 yr old, but a woman does the same thing and it's a travesty.

What the fuck? Being horny is part of the human condition, but we have laws and they are for both genders.

Stringer_Bell
06-29-2010, 07:45 AM

A 14 year old male (high school freshmen age) would have the mental fortitude to understand the situation and the "experienced" female teacher would know how to take care of the young man. Reverse the sexes, and obviously girls at that age are really stupid and haven't figured out the emotional or physical consquences. Young /old males don't have that problem.

If the 14-17 year old males were "raped", repeatedly, by a MALE band teacher or priest, it's difficult to assume they felt totally helpless in the situation either. You don't continue letting things be put in your butt cuz you're afraid, totally not worth it.

Also, the reason for those corn rows in the teacher's prison hair is because she's someone's bitch already. She moves fast, and if I was one of the boys I'd feel bad. Maybe that's how these women get in trouble? Other boys get jealous when the lucky boy brags about getting his dick wet with a young female teacher. STOP SNITCHING!!

Veterinarian
06-29-2010, 08:21 AM
Judges lectures are always pointless in my experience. Just give out the fucking sentence, and get off your high horse.

Veterinarian
06-29-2010, 08:22 AM
Also, the chick typing in front of the judge in the video is Jabba like tbh.

Leetonidas
06-29-2010, 10:19 AM
Man if only Miss Zablocki was like this when I was in high school. I'd gladly have her go to jail for me.

Trainwreck2100
06-29-2010, 10:50 AM
anyone who is a male here wanted to get their dick wet at 14 anyone who says otherwise is a liar, a homo, or a female. Also for those people saying "if it was a guy, you'd be calling for his head" That's onesided, if she was an ugo we'd be calling fot her head too.

HarlemHeat37
06-29-2010, 11:04 AM
If I had a daughter that fucked her teacher, I would be embarrassed and disappointed in my parenting skills..

Of course I'm just talking right now, I don't have a daughter, so I don't know it would change my feelings towards this..

The entire point of this thread should be that these teenagers knew what the fuck they were doing, that's pretty obvious..so sending somebody to jail for 10 years for consensual sex is ridiculous, and that's the only thing that matters here..

manufan10
06-29-2010, 11:04 AM
All the old/fat/ugly teachers must have retired from when I was in school :depressed

CuckingFunt
06-29-2010, 11:07 AM
How come I don't see any of you mofo's protesting "To catch a predator"?

I actually did that here once. It wasn't very well received.

resistanze
06-29-2010, 12:03 PM
So much talk about the boys, none about the teacher. What kind of fucked up 31 year old adult would wanna fuck a 14 year old?:lol

Trainwreck2100
06-29-2010, 12:07 PM
So much talk about the boys, none about the teacher. What kind of fucked up 31 year old adult would wanna fuck a 14 year old?:lol

the kind of fucked up i wish i knew when i was 14, am i right fellas?

LnGrrrR
06-29-2010, 03:10 PM
the kind of fucked up i wish i knew when i was 14, am i right fellas?

:lol High-five!

mavsfan1000
06-29-2010, 03:27 PM
Laws are whacked. Teenagers are not little kids. Pathetic decision by the Law.

mavsfan1000
06-29-2010, 03:33 PM

12 or 13 if the sex is consensual. Seriously the line should have a grey area as well. It's not clear as black and white on if it should be legal or not. But I guess the law is not smart enough to decide for themselves whether the kid is old enough or not. No doubt the teacher should be fired but 10 years is extreme.

DarkReign
06-29-2010, 05:09 PM
Dont break the law, you dont go to jail.

Dont like the law? Get it changed. Have fun selling that one...

Fabbs
06-29-2010, 05:28 PM

14 okay 13 not.
Also each case should have mitigating circumstances taken into consideration.

This is the land where OJ walked free, it aint gonna happen in the US InJustice system.

ploto
06-29-2010, 06:23 PM
She is a sexual predator who used a position of power and responsibility to have sex with minor boys. She deserves every moment she spends in jail.

The Reckoning
06-29-2010, 06:26 PM
there are two things happening with this situation.

1. She didn't get laid much, is psychotic, or was really unhappy with her sex life.
2. The guys saying it's okay to have sex with a 14 year old in this country don't get laid much, are psychotic, or are really unhappy with their sex lives.

Fabbs
06-29-2010, 08:18 PM

1. She didn't get laid much, is psychotic, or was really unhappy with her sex life.
2. The guys saying it's okay to have sex with a 14 year old in this country don't get laid much, are psychotic, or are really unhappy with their sex lives.
or
3. You have unfulfilled repressed sexual tensions and therefore must label this as negative.

What good is 10 years in prison at $45K a year on the taxpayer teet going to do to help this in any way, shape, or form?

Fabbs
06-29-2010, 08:21 PM
She is a sexual predator who used a position of power and responsibility to have sex with minor boys. She deserves every moment she spends in jail.
See above

HarlemHeat37
06-29-2010, 09:16 PM
I'm honestly shocked that so many people believe this deserved 10 years in prison..

I never said that fucking with a teenage boy is normal behavior, it isn't..should it be a crime though?..absolutely not..I can't believe there are people that actually believe that "she used her position of authority" LOL..do you actually believe that?..if it came out that she made the student do it against his will, then ya, obviously, but that would be considered rape in the worst way though..

If this woman had met these guys outside of the school, if she was never their teacher, let's say she met them at a party or something..if she asked them to hook up, I highly doubt there would have been a different result..

Claiming these guys were brainwashed is ridiculous..

10 years in prison..10 fucking years..10!!!..

Shit, just last week, those 5 Pakistanis got charged for terrorism, they got 10 years..terrorism = consensual sex with a teenager?!..really?!..

DAF86
06-29-2010, 10:08 PM

Maybe I'm beign way too liberal, but I think that if a person is sexually ready and gives consent, it should be OK. Kids nowadays aren't the same as kids 20 or even 10 years ago.

DAF86
06-29-2010, 10:09 PM

You wouldn't have sex with the girls in my sig?

z0sa
06-29-2010, 11:34 PM
She deserves every moment she spends in jail.

:lmao

The Reckoning
06-29-2010, 11:47 PM
You wouldn't have sex with the girls in my sig?

id keep them close until 17-18 :lol

imo its not worth going to jail, or everybody thinking youre some sort of pedo.

if this were medieval times or some crap like that, sure. the truth is, it's against the law and id rather not spend 10 years j-ing it to that one time i banged a 14 year old.

plus id have to atleast have a good conversation with a girl before i take her home. if shes talking about nothing but twilight and cheerleading, id have to pass her on to the next pedo. not to mention an inexperienced girl can be a real headache.

thispego
06-29-2010, 11:58 PM
This lady got such a tough sentence cause she fucked not one but two underage boys. Too bad but yew jess kent do tengs like det. Also her sentence is tough because she is a teacher. She put herself in a position to be held to much higher standards.

Veterinarian
06-30-2010, 01:57 AM
Too bad but yew jess kent do tengs like det. .

Oh, Lee Corso!! I see what you did there!! So funny!!

:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

sabar
06-30-2010, 02:23 AM
I'm honestly shocked that so many people believe this deserved 10 years in prison..

I never said that fucking with a teenage boy is normal behavior, it isn't..should it be a crime though?..absolutely not..I can't believe there are people that actually believe that "she used her position of authority" LOL..do you actually believe that?..if it came out that she made the student do it against his will, then ya, obviously, but that would be considered rape in the worst way though..

If this woman had met these guys outside of the school, if she was never their teacher, let's say she met them at a party or something..if she asked them to hook up, I highly doubt there would have been a different result..

Claiming these guys were brainwashed is ridiculous..

10 years in prison..10 fucking years..10!!!..

Shit, just last week, those 5 Pakistanis got charged for terrorism, they got 10 years..terrorism = consensual sex with a teenager?!..really?!..

Way too many assumptions. There are a load of 14 year olds that are also confused/timid/depressed/mentally ill/beaten at home or whatever that she could have easily preyed upon as much as it was some guys high-fiving each other. She is also in a perfect position to blackmail or whatever. Most kids are losers at school, there are a ton of ways to take advantage of them.

Parents also don't send their kids to a state institution to have fun with mentally ill teachers with a fetish for children. There is a certain expectation from teachers. Plus 14 year olds are some of the dumbest and most impressionable folk in existence.

She is messed up in the head. A few years at a psych ward would be better than a concrete cell IMO.

Whisky Dog
06-30-2010, 03:34 AM
I fucked one of my hot teachers from high school, but it was when I was 24 and she was 33. Twas awesome, wish I could have done it to her when I was 16, would have been a dream come true.

That said I understand the sentence. Can't have teachers going around fucking their students. Gotta have some authority.

AnthonyM
06-30-2010, 03:44 AM
I'm not saying I agree with the sentence...but there are a lot of people in this thread that are amounting what she did to really nothing but giving a couple of boys orgasms ad something to brag about because the boys knew what they were doing...

That's going a bit too far imo...

If you think that a 14 year old is fully aware of what they are doing...then do you think its ok to watch child porn if a child agrees to it? Or not even watch it but for children to participate in it? I mean, there's nothing wrong with it according to some people in here if it is consensual (even though, by law, it's not).

I just wonder how some of the people view child porn if they think its ok for a 14 year old to do his 31 year old teacher...

The Reckoning
06-30-2010, 05:40 AM
I fucked one of my hot teachers from high school, but it was when I was 24 and she was 33. Twas awesome, wish I could have done it to her when I was 16, would have been a dream come true.

That said I understand the sentence. Can't have teachers going around fucking their students. Gotta have some authority.

really? ive smoked out a couple of my old teachers but thats about it.

Fabbs
07-08-2013, 09:20 PM
It really shouldn't make a difference when it comes to gender(I know society does have a double-standard, but it shouldn't apply, TBH)..these people are all TEENAGERS, they aren't little fucking kids..a 14-year old is fully aware of the functions of the penis and vagina..

Sending somebody to jail for 10 fucking years for making somebody orgasm is just beyond ridiculous..these guys probably bragged to all their friends, they were probably looked at as Gods among their peers..sending somebody to jail should be reserved for much, much, much worse incidents than this..I'm actually saddened by this..

I realize a 31-year old man would be looked at in a different light, but it doesn't really change my point..I'm against most laws that involve statutory rape, it's honestly a ridiculous law in these cases..

I was fucking at around 14, so were a lot of people I knew, we were all fully aware of what was going on, we weren't drugged during this..I only wish I had a sexy teacher to shatter..
15 year old boy was traumatized by being sexed by the chick on the right.
http://img.thenewsjunkie.com/wp-content/uploads/182427_1450512443163_4196508_n.jpg

Rogue
07-08-2013, 09:40 PM
If a hacker deserves 10yrs in prison just for stealing & leaking out some nude photos of some hollywood celebrities, then it also sounds the fair punishment for an adult who had sex with kids imho. Having sex with kids is a felony without no excuses or exceptions, and it doesn't matter if you're their teacher or their parent or whatsoever.

Fabbs
07-09-2013, 12:16 AM
Having sex with kids is a felony without no excuses or exceptions, and it doesn't matter if you're their teacher or their parent or whatsoever.
Ya between a parent and a teenage *kid* is a felony Roguey.
I think even perteneer 50% of Spurtalk MultiTroll would agree.

Big Empty
07-09-2013, 01:04 AM
Damn where were these hot horny teachers when i was 15? Damn every teenage boys fantasy. Had i grew up with a freind who was traumatized by having sex with a hot teacher when we were young wed still be giving his gay ass hell lmao. Yes, teacher deserves jail. But for the boy its a blank check to have ur way with this teacher

Xevious
07-09-2013, 03:57 AM
What's with the three year bump?

Fabbs
07-09-2013, 10:09 AM
^^ i was following the court outcome of Cincinatti Ben-Gal cheerleader Sarah Jones, who bonked a 17 year old and it linked over to the pic of the busty gal above*.
They are now engaged, he is now 18.
Is it a ploy to win her court defamation battle against TheDirty.com? I dunno, could well be.

Here is the now 18 year old kid. He looks traumatized, no?
http://www.gannett-cdn.com/media/USATODAY/USATODAY/2013/06/07/1370610078000-sarahjones-1306070903_4_3_rx404_c534x401.jpg?87cc7ae5b5e3d133 be9f113f907a13faa9f8741e

Back to the busty gal who traumatized the 15 year olds, the part where she did it while her 5 and 10 year old were home and aware is ewwwww.

Fabbs
07-09-2013, 10:15 AM
ex BenGals cheerleader Sarah Jones.
http://www.thesportsbank.net/core/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/sarah-jones-cheerleader-300x294.jpg

2pac > Kobe
07-09-2013, 12:34 PM
Looking back I realized I could have fucked my computer teacher in 8th grade if I wanted, ugly face huge ass, if i could go back i would

SupremeGuy
07-09-2013, 02:50 PM
I'm all for sexual equality. As long as it's two consenting people who've both gone through puberty, I really don't give a fuck what they do. The whole fucking point of puberty is your body telling you that you're ready for sex.