PDA

View Full Version : If you had a choice like LeBron which team would you go to?

Kevin Durant 35
06-29-2010, 04:00 AM
and why?

1.Cleveland Cavaliers
2.Chicago Bulls
3.Miami Heat
4. N.Y Knicks
5. N.J. Nets
6. L.A. Clippers

I would go to the Bulls or Heat because of the talent the team has.

8FOR!3
06-29-2010, 04:06 AM
Cleveland, because some crazy Browns/Cavs fan will likely go try and kill his family if he left them. Seriously though, it'd be New York or New Jersey if I was LeBron.

8FOR!3
06-29-2010, 04:06 AM
Cleveland, because some crazy Browns/Cavs fan will likely go try and kill his family if he left them. Seriously though, it'd be New York or New Jersey if I was LeBron.

Muser
06-29-2010, 04:09 AM
Miami

Chieflion
06-29-2010, 04:20 AM
Chicago Bulls.

Kai
06-29-2010, 04:36 AM
Chicago Bulls. Squad would be legit.

06-29-2010, 04:55 AM
bulls or the heat. nets don't get enough consideration though. i personally think they have the brightest future and a can be a win now team if they sign lebron and another big free agent.

brook lopez will be a top 5 center soon. combined with favors, this will be a big tandem capable of ruling the NBA for a long time. favors is already an above average shot blocker and i see no reason he can't be an above average overall defender. so worst case scenario, the nets have twin towers on defense. teams drool over one franchise big but the nets have the potential to have two. also, if the nets manage to sign lebron and bosh, then they can just trade away favors for some better pieces on the bench and guard positions.

ezau
06-29-2010, 05:24 AM
Bulls.

mystargtr34
06-29-2010, 07:43 AM
1. Bulls - Most talent and ability to compete for a championship, provided Bosh signs aswell.

2. Heat - Maybe equal talent and ability to compete for a ship if Bosh signs also, but would probably have to share top dog status with Wade, and there could potentially be problems for both of them having to play off the ball for extended stretches.

3. Cavs - Most money... home factor, and the team is already a contender, and with Boston likely breaking up would mean they would probably be the best in the East.

4. Nets - Budding star in Lopez, provided Bosh signs also.

5. Mavs - Alot of talent, would probably have the most talent, but since they are over the cap and would need to work out a sign and trade they would be lower on the list because the likelihood of something being worked out is less.

Those would be my choices.

silverblk mystix
06-29-2010, 07:51 AM
Spurs. They are the best franchise in the NBA.
I would play for the MLE,too.

Seriously.

Shank
06-29-2010, 08:19 AM
Aside from Wade, what "talent" are we talking about in Miami?

Basketballgirl25
06-29-2010, 08:25 AM
Nets, Bulls, or Heat.

I'd say Nets are better then people think, don't look at the record last year look at the play of certain players and if you get the right pieces together they will be great in the next few years and have a really bright future.

Bulls, I don't watch them as much as the nets, but from what I see great team

Heat, well they got Wade so they are good, but I don't know if it would work there

Shank
06-29-2010, 08:28 AM
Stop posting.

timvpimp
06-29-2010, 09:39 AM
and why?

1.Cleveland Cavaliers
2.Chicago Bulls
3.Miami Heat
4. N.Y Knicks
5. N.J. Nets
6. L.A. Clippers

I would go to the Bulls or Heat because of the talent the team has.
Yeah, Bulls and Cheat are both decent choices in terms of talents the teams have, but Bulls are not going to get him as they don't have enough room of salary nor do they have any contract like Vagina's. If i were lebron I would choose Cheat for a true dynasty with Wade, even with a discount of salary.

Darrin
06-29-2010, 12:22 PM
1. Chicago Bulls
2. Chicago Bulls
3. Chicago Bulls
4. Chicago Bulls
5. Chicago Bulls

Seriously, who would you rather have:
Shaq or Bosh?
Delonte and Mo or Derrick Rose?
Jamison or Deng?
Hickson or Noah?

Younger, more talented, and hungrier than all the 35-year-old players they have in Cleveland.

badfish22
06-29-2010, 12:30 PM
Why would you go to the Bulls and play with that cheap ass owner?
Miami is a better option.

Mr.Bottomtooth
06-29-2010, 12:40 PM
I think he already has Cleveland and LA crossed out. I would get rid of NY next, they just don't have as good of a roster as the rest. To me, LeBron, Wade, and Bosh couldn't co-exist together in Miami. Either Chicago or New Jersey.

Bosh/Miller?/Warrick?
Noah/Gibson/Kurz
LeBron/Deng/Johnson
Murray?
Rose/Pargo

If they were to sign the two, they need to find a way to plug in the 2 spot badly. And that's assuming they can re-sign one of Miller/Warrick.

Lopez/Battie?
Bosh/Favors
LeBron/D. James
Lee/T. Williams
Harris/Quinn?

Their guard situation is horrible too.

dallaskd
06-29-2010, 12:45 PM
Why is everyone so sure Bosh is going to Chicago? Ive heard far more reports of him landing in Miami, which imo means Lebron wouldnt go to MIA. Thats too many egos on one team tbh.

JamStone
06-29-2010, 01:16 PM
Probably New Jersey Nets.

Got a young, all star caliber center in Lopez, got a more than adequate PG in Harris, a young athletic stud in Derrick Favors at PF, and a couple of decent role playing wings in Lee and Williams. And there would still be no debate over who the superstar of the team was and no threat to what I want my legacy to be as one of the greatest players in NBA history.

If I go to Chicago, even though it looks to be a very good situation, Derrick Rose is undoubtedly the point guard and he's going to have the basketball in his hands at least 50% of the time to make plays, and probably more. That limits my play making ability and that limits control of the game. And I'd have to make sure I get Bosh or Amare there because I want a potent scoring big man to play next to.

Miami is a great situation but there will be a question on whose team it is. Wade is as big or almost as big a superstar as I am. I will be questioned whether I'm riding his championship mettle to get to the top.

New York is a mess with no real lure except the city.

If I were LeBron, I'd go to the Nets, go chill with Jay-Z and Beyonce on the weekends, and we'd be in Brooklyn in a year.

lefty
06-29-2010, 01:22 PM
Chicaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagooooooooooooooo oo

manufan10
06-29-2010, 01:23 PM
If I was LeBron, I would choose Miami. Great weather, no state income tax (iirc), a chance to play with another superstar in D-Wade. I would put my ego to the side, because I know that winning titles is more important than being the top guy.

MiamiHeat
06-29-2010, 01:37 PM
Bosh will be in Miami. That's guaranteed.

The crazy part here is will LeBron be in Miami too?

I personally don't want to hype myself up, so I will say LeBron will stay in Cleveland.

JamStone
06-29-2010, 02:01 PM
Thing with Miami is that while people keep screaming about how they have enough cap space for three max players, after that they have Beasley and literally nothing else. A smarter approach might be ensuring the signings of Wade and Bosh and then go after a couple of mid-level or slightly above mid-level guys with the rest of that cap space. Get a Ray Felton and a Brendan Haywood or a Travis Outlaw. Get a couple of guys.

Wade-LeBron-Bosh sounds great. But if they have nothing else, that would be a like a Ferrari body with a lawnmower engine.

Sisk
06-29-2010, 02:05 PM
I want to see him go play with Bosh.

Whether that's in Chicago or Miami it doesn't matter - but I'd really like to see him land in Chicago.

Unholy Turkey
06-29-2010, 02:08 PM
Jamestone, I completely agree with your theories of LeBron and Rose not meshing together, but wouldn't Harris and LeBron also have the same kind of problems?

dbestpro
06-29-2010, 02:10 PM
From the list I would choose Miami. The weather and no income tax make a big difference in regards to quality of life.

JamStone
06-29-2010, 02:12 PM
Jamestone, I completely agree with your theories of LeBron and Rose not meshing together, but wouldn't Harris and LeBron also have the same kind of problems?

Maybe but Devin Harris has experience playing off the ball, most in college but still has that experience. And he's not the ball dominating type of point guard a guy like Rose is where he has to have the basketball in his hands all the time and has to make every play. He's already played with a superstar in Dirk. And let's face it, he'll know his role comes secondary to LeBron. Rose already has superstar mentality.

But it's certainly possible that it would take some time getting them to develop the right kind of chemistry with each other. I just don't believe more than it would be a problem with Rose.

MiamiHeat
06-29-2010, 02:16 PM
From the list I would choose Miami. The weather and no income tax make a big difference in regards to quality of life.

dont forget the women.

bostonguy
06-29-2010, 02:44 PM
3. Cavs - Most money... home factor, and the team is already a contender, and with Boston likely breaking up would mean they would probably be the best in the East.

I wouldn't go that far. They are losing Shaq and Z, have no legit #2 guy, have a starting pg who melts under pressure, they will have no cap money, and they have no tradeable assets anytime soon other than Delonte's 4 million dollar expiring.

Also with Shaq gone, Howard will go back to ass raping the cavs bigs. Orlando is the best in the east.

Mikesatx
06-29-2010, 03:13 PM
Cleveland--- His team, his town. Would have much more of an impact on that community than any other because they are the only town with him to lose.

Over the life of the contract 30 mil more than any other team can give.

In my mind a more impressive legacy if he stays with one team.

The titles will come wherever he goes.

ducks
06-29-2010, 03:15 PM
goldenstate

Baseline
06-29-2010, 05:19 PM
Miami, because Pat Riley will coach. And he'll have two other superstars. LeBron's career will last years longer because of the load will be distributed. In Cleveland, he's been working like a plowhorse for seven years.

As far as the other "LeBron contenders" go...

Avery is beyond annoying, and the Russian owner thing is a bit unnerving.
Thibodeau is unproven as a head coach.
D'Antoni will never win a title.
Dallas is a no-go because LeBron will not want to be overshadowed by Cuban.
Cleveland is a disaster, and Shaw is un unproven head coach.

TDMVPDPOY
06-29-2010, 05:41 PM
i say he has to goto the knicks, the nba is just fkn dead....they need to make the knicks a laughing stock again...nothing wrong with that

Basketballgirl25
06-29-2010, 06:22 PM
Avery is beyond annoying, and the Russian owner thing is a bit unnerving.
Thibodeau is unproven as a head coach.
D'Antoni will never win a title.
Dallas is a no-go because LeBron will not want to be overshadowed by Cuban.
Cleveland is a disaster, and Shaw is un unproven head coach.

I'd agree with most of this.
Avery when talking is annoying, although if he brings defense to the Nets this season I'll forgive him since Nets haven't had really good defense since the K-Mart days. Russian Owner is a cool dude though

Lebron not wanting to be overshadowed by Cuban, now if he went there maybe he could get Cuban to stop acting all crazy and actually not talk every chance he gets, ok not likely:lol

murpjf88
06-29-2010, 06:25 PM
The choice is obviuos, Spurs.

dallaskd
06-29-2010, 06:39 PM
I'd agree with most of this.
Avery when talking is annoying, although if he brings defense to the Nets this season I'll forgive him since Nets haven't had really good defense since the K-Mart days. Russian Owner is a cool dude though

Lebron not wanting to be overshadowed by Cuban, now if he went there maybe he could get Cuban to stop acting all crazy and actually not talk every chance he gets, ok not likely:lol

:lmao

Basketballgirl25
06-29-2010, 06:43 PM
:lmao

what have you watched the Nets? They have sucked at defense since 2004

and cuban not saying something is a laughing matter so have to agree:lmao