PDA

View Full Version : Laker Fan Reaction from Game 7 Video[Link Inside]

A Sane Laker Fan
06-29-2010, 05:27 AM
So I know I'm in hostile territory, but hope you guys can appreciate this! Not here to gloat(ehh kinda), just want to get opinions from fans of other teams! Thanks guys :lobt:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QqkqZDQCM7M

Giuseppe
06-29-2010, 05:48 AM
Don't fret. This is a soft seat, Sane.

This is the Lakers Board at ST.

usdane
06-29-2010, 10:02 AM
Awesome video. Let's do it again next year.

A Sane Laker Fan
06-29-2010, 04:12 PM
bump:downspin:

Lebron4MVP
06-29-2010, 06:38 PM
That shit made me sick to my stomach. Man I am just sick and tired of the lakers and their fucking fans. God the thoughts of another Lakers dynasty just has me fuming with anger. It just isn't fucking fair. Cavs suck and needed luck to get Lebron. Lakers suck after dealing Shaq and are back as elites within 3.5 years. Now the Cavs might lose Lebron while Laker fans rebuild their bench and talk about going for a 3 peat. Ughhhhhhhhh!:depressed

MavDynasty
06-29-2010, 06:51 PM
That shit made me sick to my stomach. Man I am just sick and tired of the lakers and their fucking fans. God the thoughts of another Lakers dynasty just has me fuming with anger. It just isn't fucking fair. Cavs suck and needed luck to get Lebron. Lakers suck after dealing Shaq and are back as elites within 3.5 years. Now the Cavs might lose Lebron while Laker fans rebuild their bench and talk about going for a 3 peat. Ughhhhhhhhh!:depressed

Are you a Cav fan or a LeBron fan?

Giuseppe
06-29-2010, 08:24 PM
Good video, but, the people looked stilted and uncomfortable with each other, didn't they? Like they were kissin' their sisters. I always fantasize being at Staples, naked, Game 7, hiding in the janitor's closet till Vug center cuts those two, then comin' out, huntin' up Cornhead Maxwell, and tag team that f'in hump with the Luva.

Brazil
06-29-2010, 08:29 PM
wow lakers fans celebrating a title without burning a car... nice