PDA

View Full Version : Miami herald disputes ESPN report about FA summit in miami

tdunk21
06-29-2010, 10:47 AM
http://www.miamiherald.com/2010/06/29/1706417/wade-reps-dispute-espn-report.html

Two of Dwyane Wade's representatives on Tuesday disputed an ESPN report that Wade, LeBron James and Chris Bosh held a mini-summit in Miami this past weekend to discuss their plans for free agency, which begins Thursday.
Henry Thomas, who is Wade's agent, said the report was untrue and that Wade spent the weekend in Chicago. Bosh spent the weekend in Miami and told The Miami Herald that the Heat is in ''top contention'' to sign him.
But the players are believed to have discussed among themselves the possibility of all three playing for the Heat
The ESPN report said the three players met in Miami and that the Heat is the favorite to land James, but also that James left the meeting ''noncommittal.''
Radio broadcaster Stephen A. Smith reported Monday that James and Bosh will sign with the Heat, joining Wade. But James plans to meet with six teams -- including the Heat -- beginning Thursday in Akron, Ohio. Bosh said he will take multiple free agent visits and will not make a decision until they have been completed.
Wade is widely expected to sign again but reportedly will visit the Knicks and Nets anyway.

Read more: http://www.miamiherald.com/2010/06/29/1706417/wade-reps-dispute-espn-report.html#ixzz0sFysLHnu

Trainwreck2100
06-29-2010, 11:25 AM
lol summit more like getting fucked up and banging hos

ace3g
06-29-2010, 11:51 AM
Chris_Broussard

Marc Stein & I have multiple sources who saw the players in Miami Sat. denials r smart since meeting could b tampering, but our info is good

Indazone
06-29-2010, 12:33 PM
What the hell else are the agents gonna say?

MiamiHeat
06-29-2010, 12:56 PM
fuck dude

are you serious

ok, i am going to hold fast to my belief that there is a 0% chance of all 3 playing in miami.

this is too exciting and unbelievable for me to fall for.

if it happens though.......fuck. :)

MavDynasty
06-29-2010, 12:58 PM
that superteam would only have 1 ball, i dont know if they could all handle it. I doubt lebron wants to be Dwades sidekick

and lol at these dumbass sources making up shit daily