PDA

View Full Version : Will LeBron Stay or Go?

NBA Fanatic
06-29-2010, 10:49 AM
Here is an article that suggests that LeBron James just might stay in Cleveland. One of the reasons given is a sense of loyalty. The article also realizes that he may very well leave but says that if he chooses to leave for a team that is even less talented than the Cavaliers that the Cleveland fans will be much less than happy.

Here is the link if interested: http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/5452304/whats_next_for_lebron_james_and_cleveland.html?cat =14

What are your thoughts?

clambake
06-29-2010, 10:50 AM
what team could be worse than cleveland if he leaves?

koriwhat
06-29-2010, 10:57 AM
yeah for real... cleveland ain't some badass put together team. bunch of scrubs & an old shaq. nothing special there. if i was 'bron i'd go to chicago unless he and bosh can join forces with wade in miami which is highly unlikely.

clambake
06-29-2010, 11:08 AM
yeah for real... cleveland ain't some badass put together team. bunch of scrubs & an old shaq. nothing special there. if i was 'bron i'd go to chicago unless he and bosh can join forces with wade in miami which is highly unlikely.

bullshit, i hear he's goin to dallas! lol

Goran Dragic
06-29-2010, 11:42 AM
I feel bad for Cleveland's fans but their front office only has themselves to blame when Lebron leaves. Giving Andersuck Varejao that contract, trading for Jamison instead of Amare because they didn't wanna give up JJ Hickson, giving Booby Gibson his contract, the list goes on of things Cleveland did to put themselves in a situation where they have no young star to pair with Lebron and no cap space to make any major upgrades in the near future.

After the 2008 season when Cleveland took a step backwards, they shoulda made some changes. Mike Brown and Danny Ferry shoulda been fired. A big name coach like Rick Adelman or Larry Brown shoulda been brought in. A GM who had somewhat of a track record drafting and finding talent for short term deals shoulda been hired, and the mentality of thinking extremely short term with overpayed role players shoulda been scrapped. Maybe a lot of this is said in hindsight but I've always thought the big mistake Cleveland made was the complacency after they made the finals in 2007.

Darrin
06-29-2010, 12:04 PM
Bulls.

Kai
06-29-2010, 04:26 PM
what team could be worse than cleveland if he leaves?

Toronto & Detroit I'd say.

Basketballgirl25
06-29-2010, 04:47 PM
well it seems right now Lebron will play for every team, it just keeps changing which team haha

baseline bum
06-29-2010, 05:12 PM
I feel bad for Cleveland's fans but their front office only has themselves to blame when Lebron leaves. Giving Andersuck Varejao that contract, trading for Jamison instead of Amare because they didn't wanna give up JJ Hickson, giving Booby Gibson his contract, the list goes on of things Cleveland did to put themselves in a situation where they have no young star to pair with Lebron and no cap space to make any major upgrades in the near future.

Don't forget about Boozer.

MiamiHeat
06-29-2010, 06:39 PM
I still believe he's staying in CLE.

Basketballgirl25
06-29-2010, 06:46 PM
I still believe he's staying in CLE.

that is my gut feeling, but I Dream of him going to the Nets

Bukefal
06-29-2010, 06:49 PM
He'll stay I think. Also im getting a bit crazy of this lebron thing going on several months now. The endless, where will he go shit all day every day. It's too much.
Just wait and we'll see.