PDA

View Full Version : Disgusting Truth About Lebron James

TE
06-29-2010, 02:01 PM
1. He could easily dominate the league in the regular season and playoffs. But he chooses to find someone way for teams to defend him and easily remove his ability to win games single handedly. And for future purposes, I will say fuck all you Lebron haters who think he can't single handedly win a game.

2. He easily quit during this years playoffs and it was highly notable during the Celtics-Cavs series. What a shame, a player his caliber quiting on his team at a pivotal moment, perhaps the free agency shit got to him.

3. He plays for a Cleveland professional team, enough said.

4. He could easily dominate Kobe Bryant, physically... The guy has about 50 pounds on him, and he is twice the leaper, twice as fast, his arm span is that of a post, its his mental attitude that remains a barrier. Get with the fucking program man, seriously.

&&

5. With the way the NBA likes to center their games and drama around superstar players, the son of a bitch should be winning titles every year.....

sighhh....
thoughts anyone?

Koolaid_Man
06-29-2010, 05:27 PM
1. He could easily dominate the league in the regular season and playoffs. But he chooses to find someone way for teams to defend him and easily remove his ability to win games single handedly. And for future purposes, I will say fuck all you Lebron haters who think he can't single handedly win a game.

2. He easily quit during this years playoffs and it was highly notable during the Celtics-Cavs series. What a shame, a player his caliber quiting on his team at a pivotal moment, perhaps the free agency shit got to him.

4. He could easily dominate Kobe Bryant, physically... The guy has about 50 pounds on him, and he is twice the leaper, twice as fast, his arm span is that of a post, its his mental attitude that remains a barrier. Get with the fucking program man, seriously.

&&

5. With the way the NBA likes to center their games and drama around superstar players, the son of a bitch should be winning titles every year.....

sighhh....
thoughts anyone?

abso fucking lutely...

All that is fine but here is what I know to be a fact…
Lebron James flirts with Homosexuality --> nUTnhP3vECY

Lebron James is a spoiled Monarch far from a Queen let alone a King
He doesn’t shake hands with (his masturbation hand )when he loses
He dances like Miley Cyrus when he wins
He was swept in what will ultimately end up being his only finals appearance
He and Tim Duncan failed to lead TEAM USA to a gold medal (when Kobe couldn’t play) in stead he settled for a Bronze
He cursed his own mother out on National TV in 2008…: “ Bitch Go Sit Your Ass Down.”
Free Agency excitement / attention is his championship party because he’ll never do it on the hardwood
He nuts up when he plays Kobe
He looks unstoppable during the regular season
Greg Oden his is dad
His hairline is receding at 25
He said we we’re all witnesses and the Nigga flamed out two years in row
He screwed Shaq over by not winning a title after Shaq bought him an almost half a million dollar (400,000.00) car
He wears # 23 has 2 MVP’s and has Zero, Nada, Nothing, Nope, Zilch, None, Negative titles
He will end up being the Antithesis of Michael Jordan. 6 MVP titles and Zero Championship titles
He’s bigger and stronger than Kobe but doesn’t have the skill of Kobe.
He can power dunk with force and awe but can reverse spin the ball and freak nick two defenders like Kobe
For a big Forward he doesn’t have close to the post game that Kobe has
He doesn’t have the consistent range that Kobe has
He doesn’t have the mid-range game that Kobe has
He doesn’t have the fade-away that Kobe has
He doesn’t have the shot repertoire that Kobe has
He doesn’t have the focus, drive, and determination that Kobe has
He doesn’t have the mental toughness that Kobe has ( you can get into his head)
He can’t play defense like Kobe does (nor does he have the rep on defense that Kobe does)
He doesn’t have the range of respect from fellow players that Kobe has
He doesn’t have the basketball IQ (playing in the triangle) that Kobe has
He doesn’t have the basketball maturity that Kobe has (river dancing on the court)
He doesn’t have 5 count it 5 championship rings that Kobe has.
Want more??????

gaKNOW!blee
06-29-2010, 07:26 PM
lol 6-24

:lol

BlackSwordsMan
06-29-2010, 08:01 PM
When Kobe said "I got one more than Shaq," do you think Duncan's ass cheeks got tight?

When you typed duncan's ass cheeks did your dick get hard?

gaKNOW!blee
06-29-2010, 08:03 PM
When Kobe said "I got one more than Shaq," do you think Duncan's ass cheeks got tight?

shut up faggot.

HarlemHeat37
06-29-2010, 08:15 PM

He does dominate the regular season and the playoffs..

I don't understand your last sentence, typo somewhere?..

I don't believe he quit, but it's a valid opinion..it's happened in the past though..Kobe quit in a game 7, what do you think about that?..

Agree, Cleveland is disgusting..

What does this mean?..in 1 on 1 situations?..

With what supporting cast?..he can't go 6-24 and win huge games like some other players..

Sisk
06-29-2010, 08:31 PM
When you typed duncan's ass cheeks did your dick get hard?

:lol

TheSpursFNRule
06-29-2010, 08:41 PM

You must be out of your mind to think TD gives a shit about that.

3 Finals MVP > 2 Finals MVP

4 Rings as the #1 > 2 Rings as #1

only an average NBA fan would choose a prime Kobe over a prime Duncan, anyone with a brain realizes Duncan can lead a team much better than Kobe. Are your ass cheeks getting tight as you read this?

Andrew Bynum
06-29-2010, 08:44 PM
shut up faggot.

:lmao

BadOdor
06-29-2010, 08:51 PM
Sons there's no shame in Duncan being behind kobe in the all time greats list. Kobe is edging top 5, imo.

5>4 tbh.

TheSpursFNRule
06-29-2010, 08:53 PM
Sons there's no shame in Duncan being behind kobe in the all time greats list. Kobe is edging top 5, imo.

5>4 tbh.

Re-read what I said. Riding Shaqs cock to 3 titles ain't work shit in his legacy. :bang:bang:bang:bang:bang:bang

Smooth Criminal
06-29-2010, 09:11 PM
abso fucking lutely...

All that is fine but here is what I know to be a fact…
Lebron James flirts with Homosexuality --> nUTnhP3vECY

Lebron James is a spoiled Monarch far from a Queen let alone a King A monarch is a King/Queen...
He doesn’t shake hands with (his masturbation hand )when he loses Not in '09, but he at least shook some this year
He dances like Miley Cyrus when he wins Oh so true.
He was swept in what will ultimately end up being his only finals appearance Nah he'll get there again, lose more than he wins...he'll end up with about 2 ships give or take 1
He and Tim Duncan failed to lead TEAM USA to a gold medal (when Kobe couldn’t play) in stead he settled for a Bronze Yup
He cursed his own mother out on National TV in 2008…: “ Bitch Go Sit Your Ass Down.” Really?? :lmao I like that he did that!
Free Agency excitement / attention is his championship party because he’ll never do it on the hardwood He will, just not as often as other All-Time greats
He nuts up when he plays Kobe
He looks unstoppable during the regular season Yeah, and most of the playoffs thus far in his career
Greg Oden his is dad Bahaha they both are ugly and old and look alike so true
His hairline is receding at 25 Ouch bro no need to get personal...
He said we we’re all witnesses and the Nigga flamed out two years in row Nothing wrong with witnessing a good skullfuck two years in a row:toast
He screwed Shaq over by not winning a title after Shaq bought him an almost half a million dollar (400,000.00) car :lmao I think Shaq screwed over the Cavs and made them worse so it's even
He wears # 23 has 2 MVP’s and has Zero, Nada, Nothing, Nope, Zilch, None, Negative titles I feel like you've said this before...hmmm
He will end up being the Antithesis of Michael Jordan. 6 MVP titles and Zero Championship titles Actually the opposite would be 5 titles 6 MVPs and Jordan had 6 titles and 5 MVPs
He’s bigger and stronger than Kobe but doesn’t have the skill of Kobe. Yes
He can power dunk with force and awe but can reverse spin the ball and freak nick two defenders like Kobe I don't know what it means to freak nick 2 defenders so I'll remain undecided
For a big Forward he doesn’t have close to the post game that Kobe has IDK why he won't post he'd beast like nobody ever has before down low considering who would be on him
He doesn’t have the consistent range that Kobe has The dude does have some ridiculous range
He doesn’t have the mid-range game that Kobe has Agree
He doesn’t have the fade-away that Kobe has Look up one line
He doesn’t have the shot repertoire that Kobe has Can you fault him for that? Nobody else on the planet does...
He doesn’t have the focus, drive, and determination that Kobe has Agree
He doesn’t have the mental toughness that Kobe has ( you can get into his head) I suppose
He can’t play defense like Kobe does (nor does he have the rep on defense that Kobe does) True I guess, less true every year though sadly as Mamba ages
He doesn’t have the range of respect from fellow players that Kobe has Sure
He doesn’t have the basketball IQ (playing in the triangle) that Kobe has How in the hell could he know the Triangle as well as Kobe? 10 Years in the Tri>>>0 Yrs in the Tri. Just sayin
He doesn’t have the basketball maturity that Kobe has (river dancing on the court)
He doesn’t have 5 count it 5 championship rings that Kobe has.
Want more??????NO we get the point

BadOdor
06-29-2010, 09:14 PM
Re-read what I said. Riding Shaqs cock to 3 titles ain't work shit in his legacy. :bang:bang:bang:bang:bang:bang

Tbh Kobe bukkaked Duncan when they met in the playoffs without shaq, so obviously kobe>duncan.

Smooth Criminal
06-29-2010, 09:16 PM
Uhmmm 23, 29, and 25 PPG over the 3-Peat years hardly constitutes riding cock. In fact, during the earlier rounds of the POs (Think 2001 San Antonio series, in fact all of the first 3 2001 rounds) he was LAs best player. Did Duncan ride TP9s cock to his 4th cause Parker won Finals MVP and was arguably the best player in Black and White in those finals?

Magic won 3 as the best player, not 5. Yet people say he got 5 titles. People say Shaq has 4 titles, and nobody says the last doesn't count or matter because Wade was clearly Miami's best player.

Kobe is the ONLY play that gets this BS treatment. I wish fans had brains
:bang:bang:bang:bang:bang

Gutter92
06-29-2010, 09:55 PM
Uhmmm 23, 29, and 25 PPG over the 3-Peat years hardly constitutes riding cock. In fact, during the earlier rounds of the POs (Think 2001 San Antonio series, in fact all of the first 3 2001 rounds) he was LAs best player. Did Duncan ride TP9s cock to his 4th cause Parker won Finals MVP and was arguably the best player in Black and White in those finals?

Magic won 3 as the best player, not 5. Yet people say he got 5 titles. People say Shaq has 4 titles, and nobody says the last doesn't count or matter because Wade was clearly Miami's best player.

Kobe is the ONLY play that gets this BS treatment. I wish fans had brains
:bang:bang:bang:bang:bang

Didn't Shaq average 38/18 in the Finals vs. the Pacers?

TheMACHINE
06-30-2010, 12:18 AM
You must be out of your mind to think TD gives a shit about that.

3 Finals MVP > 2 Finals MVP

4 Rings as the #1 > 2 Rings as #1

only an average NBA fan would choose a prime Kobe over a prime Duncan, anyone with a brain realizes Duncan can lead a team much better than Kobe. Are your ass cheeks getting tight as you read this?

are you saying that Duncan doesnt give a fuck about rings?

Smooth Criminal
06-30-2010, 12:26 AM
Didn't Shaq average 38/18 in the Finals vs. the Pacers?
Yes he did, but Kobe came up huge against Portland and against Phoenix that year too with late game heroics. Also see: 2000 Finals Game 4. Shaq fouls out at the start of OT, Kobe takes over, totally Jordanesque, and wins the game for LA. Instead of Game 5 in Indiana tied at 2-2, they had a 3-1 Lead. Also, just because Shaq was spectacular (Make no mistake I know he was unguardable) doesn't mean Kobe wasn't essential to those 3 titles. W/O Kobe those rings don't happen. He was definitely an essential player and deserves a large amount of credit for those titles. He certainly deserves more than the "Those 3 don't count in his favor because he had Shaq" BS you're vomiting in this thread

EDIT: Nvm you weren't the one who said his titles don't count, at least in this thread. The rest of the post still stands

TE
06-30-2010, 01:44 AM
Kobe, yes performed well as a superstar. But you have to be retarded to say he was the number one option. Shaq was the man back in the day. Duncan has been the man in all the titles.