PDA

View Full Version : Duke's Coach K says he would consider coaching Heat if LeBron-Bosh-Wade happens

MiamiHeat
06-29-2010, 05:45 PM
Coach K loved coaching them in the Olympics, why not?

Looks like they are trying to recreate the Olympic team in the NBA?

---------------------------------------------------------

Coach K could join Lebron, Bosh and Wade in Miami

Jun 29th, 2010 by Michael Perry

Everyone is aware by now about the possibilities of Lebron James, Chris Bosh, and Dwyane Wade playing together in Miami. Especially, since it’s been all over the news about the three of them meeting to talk about how they could make it happen, even if it means splitting the money up.

What makes this even more interesting is what OTR is hearing through the grapevine about a possible coaching change in Miami if these three superstars come together to form the Super Team. And we aren’t hearing that GM Pat Riley is going to pull the chair underneath current coach Erik Spoelstra to take the position himself. Rumor has it that Duke coach Mike Krzyzewski would consider the leap into the NBA to coach the Heat if this super tri-merge happens.

Coach K has been the head coach of several US men’s national teams, including the gold medal-winning team at the 2008 Summer Olympics in Beijing. Bosh, James, and Wade were all on the “The Redeem Team” roster, finishing a perfect 8-0, and the three of them should indeed like the thought of reuniting with Krzyzewski in the NBA.

It will take a special kind of coach to be able to handle three superstar athletes on the same team. And there is nobody better than Kryzewski to handle the task. He’s well respected by all three players and he has the voice they can listen to and trust. So, if and when Bosh and James join Wade in Miami, don’t be surprised if Coach K is soon to follow.

http://otrsportsonline.com/2010/06/29/coach-k-could-join-lebron-bosh-and-wade-in-miami/

Cane
06-29-2010, 05:53 PM
Would Pat Riley and Miami want this to happen though and take such a gamble when they've got...Pat Riley?

JamStone
06-29-2010, 05:54 PM
Tear running down Kobe's face.

MiamiHeat
06-29-2010, 06:00 PM
Would Pat Riley and Miami want this to happen though and take such a gamble when they've got...Pat Riley?

lol, to be honest, I wouldn't put ANY stock into media outlets for the next few months.

they are gonna bombard us with stuff that is most likely just made up from their imaginations ;p

06-29-2010, 06:11 PM
oh shit, it's all coming together!! everybody panic!!

TDMVPDPOY
06-29-2010, 06:12 PM
keep the heat bandwagon alive, i thought they left by the drones

jonnybravo
06-29-2010, 07:01 PM
Lol. I didn't see one quote or source or even a source of a source saying Coach K was interested in the NBA.

It was a 100% speculative article from the vaunted Off the Record Sports Online.

What in the holy hell sorry excuse for a media outlet is that piece of shit?

I jsut re-read that and dear lord has the internet gotten things so out of control.

It's not even a "sources say". This is so bad, the articles shred of credibility is "rumors".

MiamiHeat
06-29-2010, 07:20 PM
Lol. I didn't see one quote or source or even a source of a source saying Coach K was interested in the NBA.

It was a 100% speculative article from the vaunted Off the Record Sports Online.

What in the holy hell sorry excuse for a media outlet is that piece of shit?

I jsut re-read that and dear lord has the internet gotten things so out of control.

It's not even a "sources say". This is so bad, the articles shred of credibility is "rumors".

everyone is havin fun LOL

baseline bum
06-29-2010, 07:23 PM
Then they could sign Phil Jackson as an assistant. That team would be stacked.

TDMVPDPOY
06-29-2010, 07:42 PM
this guy pumps out alot of good college players from duke, buut none so far have made a stamp on the nba stage

06-29-2010, 08:00 PM
i heard rumors that if coach k goes to the heat, then boozer will agree to sign for the minimum.

MavDynasty
06-29-2010, 08:11 PM
i heard rumors that if coach k goes to the heat, then boozer will agree to sign for the minimum.

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

DMX7
06-29-2010, 08:32 PM
Lebron, Bosh, AND Wade... NO! Never going to happen!

Andrew Bynum
06-29-2010, 08:41 PM
You look like AC Green, bitch don't call here anymore.

DMX7
06-29-2010, 08:48 PM
You look like AC Green, bitch don't call here anymore.

You look like a dumbass. And your mom does too. And your avatar does too.

Learn sports, hoe.

Baseline
06-29-2010, 09:55 PM
Coach K is the archetypal douchebag.

If this happened, I would most definitely have to shoot myself in the head.

ducks
06-29-2010, 10:30 PM
oh I think phil might coach that team also.......

Cant_Be_Faded
06-29-2010, 10:42 PM
What is funny is that Coach K coaching the heat with Lebron-Wade-Bosh would almost certainly equal failure.