PDA

View Full Version : bulls should forget bosh...

rjv
06-30-2010, 10:50 AM
and go after dirk and lebron instead. that would be a better crop than bosh/lebron imho. and dirk would be crazy to turn down that scenario.

noah
nowitzki
james
deng
rose

BUMP
06-30-2010, 10:53 AM
Yeah because Dirk totally didn't opt out of his contract so he could restructure a new one with Dallas or anything? :rolleyes

koriwhat
06-30-2010, 10:58 AM
Yeah because Dirk totally didn't opt out of his contract so he could restructure a new one with Dallas or anything? :rolleyes

how's ST retirement treatin' you?

btw, i hope dirk leaves dtown in the dust! fuck that city, the fans and the team there.

rjv
06-30-2010, 10:59 AM

did you read the title of the thread? bulls should pursue dirk was the point. he would be a better option than bosh. and on a side note, dirk would have a better chance in chi town as well playing in that line up. lord knows he'll never win as a mav. :lol

DUNCANownsKOBE2
06-30-2010, 10:59 AM
Kori make it stop :cry they're being mean to me:cry:cry:cry

clambake
06-30-2010, 11:00 AM

btw, i hope dirk leaves dtown in the dust! fuck that city, the fans and the team there.

so, you're not just fucked up in the legs?

BUMP
06-30-2010, 11:01 AM

lets see here...

- you love looking at my legs
- you follow me around on ST
- you know my every move right?
- you know who i am outside of ST
- you know what i'm about

what else?

seems to me like that's a bit stalkerazzi to me but that's just my opinion.

dude, i left work, that's what happened. you can believe what you want and you can sit here and prove to me how much more of a loser you are you big ass gorilla.

Goran Dragic
06-30-2010, 11:02 AM
Be careful BUMP we can't do that anymore calf-tat-man cried to Kori about it :cry

koriwhat
06-30-2010, 11:02 AM
i retire.

fuckin' loser

koriwhat
06-30-2010, 11:03 AM
so, you're not just fucked up in the legs?

actually yeah my legs are fucked up... been cramping up a ton lately. i think i have a potassium deficiency.

btw, how's that trophy case lookin? pretty empty i assume.

Goran Dragic
06-30-2010, 11:03 AM
Kori they keep making fun of my calf tats :cry

BUMP
06-30-2010, 11:05 AM
Be careful BUMP we can't do that anymore calf-tat-man cried to Kori about it :cry

Alright i'll stop

lets see here...

- you love looking at my legs
- you follow me around on ST
- you know my every move right?
- you know who i am outside of ST
- you know what i'm about

what else?

seems to me like that's a bit stalkerazzi to me but that's just my opinion.

dude, i left work, that's what happened. you can believe what you want and you can sit here and prove to me how much more of a loser you are you big ass gorilla.

lol at the fag who keeps replying to every god damn thread/reply i post here... you got anything better to do man?

it's ok to play tuff guy on the internet, afterall it's the cool thing kids are doing these days.

you're a bitch and you know it! don't lie... you know it.

this ain't going to turn into another me vs. the fag squad thread so i'll just leave it as it is. good day!

tattoo placement... give me a fuckin' break.

you got nothing original just like the dipshit before you and the dipshit before him and the dipshit who started the whole dipshit crew you belong to. bunch of sheep. follow the leader cause you can't think for yourself. hey hitler had a following too. dumbasses!

why don't you comment on the movie and less on some guy's legs. fag!

god damn if you arent the fuckin dumbest of the bunch.

lmao gay ass motherfucker here with his gay hardy shirt giving me shit hahaha

you really have no soap box to stand on... you might as well just get the fuck out of here already because if you wanna laugh at anyone just go put your gay hardy shirt on and look in the mirror man. honestly you're a bitch and you know it! don't make shit up because you were getting shit about that shirt... none of the chicks i know like fags in gay hardy shirts so move the fuck on.

stretch loves the reach around by dirk4mvp while both get fucked by badfish while dunanownskobe slobs their knobs while edward and his crippled ass rolls around on the floor gulping up their excrement while ignigknokt jacks off in the corner watching roddybeaubois toss twhottts salad while chrismihm can't get a real center job in the nba while symple19 plays with his dogs balls while badodor can't get no action cause he stinks while monosylab1k cries because he feels guilty getting rammed in the ass by jjjjj890 while all of them cry because they're a bunch of mavs and suns fag fans.

now you know who's ignored. fags.

yeah i got tats on my legs, yeah they're spurs and yeah they're on my calves... we've gone over this yrs ago and yet it's still being brought up like a bad joke. it's fuckin' old man and you think it gets to me when you say the bs you do? you think it gets to me especially coming from some chump off the internet? come on now man... i didn't get these tats because i thought i'd shrivel up into a ball and hide when someone put me down about my decision to tat my calves up with spurs, i got these tats because i wanted to, because i like them and because i could give 2 shits less about some bitchmade chump on the internet.

get over it man and add to this thread or get the fuck out already. come up with something clever or shut the fuck up and get out of my thread.

koriwhat
06-30-2010, 11:06 AM
Kori make it stop they're being mean to me

i never cried to her. it's a fuckin' msg board for christs sake... i could care less, i don't get my feelings hurt.

BUMP
06-30-2010, 11:06 AM
actually yeah my legs are fucked up... been cramping up a ton lately. i think i have a potassium deficiency.

btw, how's that trophy case lookin? pretty empty i assume.

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

What a gaping vagina

Goran Dragic
06-30-2010, 11:07 AM
:lmao

koriwhat
06-30-2010, 11:08 AM
keep believing what yall want but my assumption is that others here at ST can't stand yalls lame shtick no longer of copy&paste. i mean it is pretty unoriginal and you all do it. yall are the dane cooks of ST. lame shit!

clambake
06-30-2010, 11:08 AM
actually yeah my legs are fucked up... been cramping up a ton lately.

probably from embarrassment.

koriwhat
06-30-2010, 11:11 AM
:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

What a gaping vagina

well when you work 2 jobs and one of them requiring you to spend your days on your feet while drenching sweat in a 110 degree place you sooner or later lose a ton of water in you. i'm pretty sure it has a ton to do with why my legs and arms have been cramping up lately. working is good but hydration and a proper diet are something i need to work on.

maybe you should try working bump. oh wait, i forgot, you're retired.

Goran Dragic
06-30-2010, 11:11 AM
Kori please my legs are cramping because me feeling are hurt :cry:cry:cry

koriwhat
06-30-2010, 11:12 AM
probably from embarrassment.

shit... only if i had mav tats.

goDIRKgo!

BUMP
06-30-2010, 11:13 AM
well when you work 2 jobs and one of them requiring you to spend your days on your feet while drenching sweat in a 110 degree place you sooner or later lose a ton of water in you. i'm pretty sure it has a ton to do with why my legs and arms have been cramping up lately. working is good but hydration and a proper diet are something i need to work on.

maybe you should try working bump. oh wait, i forgot, you're retired.

The fact that I'm in much better shape than your scrawny ass has a lot to do with it too

Goran Dragic
shit... only if i had mav tats.

goDIRKgo!

tats on your calves are gay regardless......spurs tats, mavs tats, celtics tats, Clippers tats, it doesn't matter.

koriwhat
i can't wait to see you pussies cry when dirk heads out of dtown for an actual more realistic chance at a ring. hey hey goodbye!

koriwhat
06-30-2010, 11:15 AM
tats on your calves are gay regardless......spurs tats, mavs tats, celtics tats, Clippers tats, it doesn't matter.

i don't know... i think getting fucked in the ass is gay but i mean it's what you like and it is your MO so i mean more power to you i suppose.

btw, keep entertaining me... it passes the time for me at this lame job i have during the day. goDIRKgo!

Goran Dragic
06-30-2010, 11:15 AM
i don't know... i think getting fucked in the ass is gay but i mean it's what you like and it is your MO so i mean more power to you i suppose.

MiamiHeat
06-30-2010, 11:16 AM
if I was a damn player for an NBA team, i still wouldnt get a tattoo of them.

and that's in manly places like my chest or arm. i wouldnt do it.

but to add insult to injury, on your calves..?

koriwhat
06-30-2010, 11:53 AM
if I was a damn player for an NBA team, i still wouldnt get a tattoo of them.

and that's in manly places like my chest or arm. i wouldnt do it.

but to add insult to injury, on your calves..?

stfu mr chat roulette... go have your habib girlfriend heat you up a pizza while you tech support your ass off.

Booharv
06-30-2010, 11:57 AM
the guy with calf tattoos still needs to get a new user name. And never tell anyone he's the guy with the calf tattoos. Ever.

BadOdor
06-30-2010, 11:59 AM
No dude, seriously, this is facsinating. I need to know. Did you just wake up one morning and decided:"hey, today I'm gonna get me some calf tats" ?

Or did you build the idea gradually? it just doesn't make any sense....

Who the hell gets tats.....

ON THEIR CALFS??!!!

koriwhat
06-30-2010, 12:11 PM
Who the hell gets tats.....

ON THEIR CALFS??!!!

tons of people but you're just too fuckin stupid to do a google image search.

BadOdor
06-30-2010, 12:12 PM
tons of people but you're just too fuckin stupid to do a google image search.

So was it peer pressure then? you saw "tons" of people with calf tats, and just wanted to fit in?

koriwhat
06-30-2010, 12:13 PM
the guy with calf tattoos still needs to get a new user name. And never tell anyone he's the guy with the calf tattoos. Ever.

not gonna happen.

badfish22
06-30-2010, 12:15 PM
not gonna happen.

why'd you post this here when obviously there's already a thread on it in the nba forum and an even more glaring hint it should be in there instead of here; "spurs forum".

and who the fuck gives a shit about the mavs? you and i and everyone else knows that 'bron ain't going to be putting on the gay colors of dallas so drop it already. talk of 'bron in dallas is just plain stupid and asinine.

koriwhat
06-30-2010, 12:15 PM
So was it peer pressure then? you saw "tons" of people with calf tats, and just wanted to fit in?

yep, you're fuckin' stupid especially if you think that.

BadOdor
06-30-2010, 12:30 PM
yep, you're fuckin' stupid especially if you think that.

I don't think someone who got tats on his calf call anyone else stupid, tbh.

lol long haired hippie.

koriwhat
06-30-2010, 12:33 PM
http://i49.tinypic.com/sm82ug.jpg

koriwhat
06-30-2010, 12:38 PM
I don't think someone who got tats on his calf call anyone else stupid, tbh.

lol long haired hippie.

tbh, i'm just going to refer to you as "fuckin' stupid" from here on out. gotta run now so ttyl fuckin' stupid.

BadOdor
06-30-2010, 12:39 PM
tbh, i'm just going to refer to you as "fuckin' stupid" from here on out. gotta run now so ttyl fuckin' stupid.

Can I call you calf tats?

BUMP
06-30-2010, 12:55 PM
can we get some more Lebron and Dirk jokes koriwhat?

Those cracked me up :lmao

TacoCabanaFajitas
06-30-2010, 01:09 PM
I'm not understanding this whole calf tat thing, whats the deal here?

Mr.Bottomtooth
06-30-2010, 01:11 PM
I'm not understanding this whole calf tat thing, whats the deal here?

koriwhat has calf tats of the Spurs logo on each.

TacoCabanaFajitas
06-30-2010, 01:17 PM
koriwhat has calf tats of the Spurs logo on each.

Are they huge or are they like the tiny stars 18 year old girls get when they turn 18? As long as they're not like...his whole calf and obvious I don't see why he gets so much crap

BadOdor
06-30-2010, 01:19 PM
Are they huge or are they like the tiny stars 18 year old girls get when they turn 18? As long as they're not like...his whole calf and obvious I don't see why he gets so much crap

I don't think you understand...

He has spurs tattoos......

ON HIS CALFS!

Mr.Bottomtooth
06-30-2010, 01:20 PM

Oh, they're obvious.

Goran Dragic
06-30-2010, 01:20 PM

You don't get why someone who has tats on his calf gets crap. lol.

Mr.Bottomtooth
06-30-2010, 01:22 PM
I believe these are it.

http://c1.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/51/l_288d25621087ef632edb20c72cb31bf8.jpg

TacoCabanaFajitas
06-30-2010, 01:23 PM
You don't get why someone who has tats on his calf gets crap. lol.

Well if they're tiny I mean...we all lose bets sometime man, give the guy a break.

TacoCabanaFajitas
06-30-2010, 01:23 PM
I believe these are it.

http://c1.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/51/l_288d25621087ef632edb20c72cb31bf8.jpg

:lol nice photoshop

Mr.Bottomtooth
06-30-2010, 01:24 PM

That's not a photoshop. At least I don't think :lol.
I just googled it.

Goran Dragic
06-30-2010, 01:25 PM

That's not a photoshop at all.

BadOdor
06-30-2010, 01:26 PM
Not a Photoshop. It's the real deal, with the capri shorts and high socks.

TacoCabanaFajitas
06-30-2010, 01:44 PM
Damn...
http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a317/ThatTexasBoy/calftats.jpg

Mr.Bottomtooth
06-30-2010, 01:47 PM
:rollin

sook
06-30-2010, 02:09 PM
bosh is one overrated fucker.

Goran Dragic
06-30-2010, 02:10 PM
bosh is one overrated fucker.

koriwhat
06-30-2010, 02:17 PM
Can I call you calf tats?

if you want, fuckin' stupid. i mean what's really stopping you? i don't give a fuck.

TacoCabanaFajitas
06-30-2010, 02:30 PM
if you want, fuckin' stupid. i mean what's really stopping you? i don't give a fuck.

Why do you get so upset over it man? I'm guessing it wouldn't be mentioned as much if you didn't flip out all crazy when they fuck with you. Just laugh it off, no need to punch your monitor and slam your keyboard around...just sayin

Sisk
06-30-2010, 02:31 PM
i know a guy with calf tats... :depressed

Shastafarian
06-30-2010, 02:32 PM
Koriwhat has to be the greatest troll in the history of SpursTalk right? This can't be real.

TacoCabanaFajitas
06-30-2010, 02:33 PM
i know a guy with calf tats... :depressed

Is this guy you?

koriwhat
06-30-2010, 02:35 PM
Why do you get so upset over it man? I'm guessing it wouldn't be mentioned as much if you didn't flip out all crazy when they fuck with you. Just laugh it off, no need to punch your monitor and slam your keyboard around...just sayin

man how many times am i going to have to read this type of thing directed at me... personally i am full of curse words, they're just part of my vocabulary. sorry.

i don't really flip out over any of this. i find it pretty humorous if you really want to know. you as well as a bunch of others here probably read my replies with emotion but really i'm just kickin' back laughing and replying to the bs to pass the time. it is what it is.

koriwhat
06-30-2010, 02:36 PM
Koriwhat has to be the greatest troll in the history of SpursTalk right? This can't be real.

GTOAT! haha

MiamiHeat
06-30-2010, 02:37 PM

:depressed

Veterinarian
06-30-2010, 02:48 PM
Not a Photoshop. It's the real deal, with the capri shorts and high socks.

They look like bunched up jeans tbh.

koriwhat
06-30-2010, 03:18 PM
They look like bunched up jeans tbh.

they are.

Brazil
06-30-2010, 03:27 PM
A new calf tats thread ! great

koriwhat
06-30-2010, 03:34 PM
A new calf tats thread ! great

it happens... same ol' same ol'. haha!