PDA

View Full Version : I know Tim hates it but he needs to dunk

tim_duncan_fan
05-15-2005, 01:46 AM
He should drive to the lane and dunk. He should quit with all the finesse moves drop his stupid "no showing off" principles and dunk. For the good of the team. I know he's not Amare but he's not shawn bradly either. He needs to go to the basket stronger no scratch that he HAS to go to the basket stronger. I don't want to criticize the guy cause he's my fave player and hes stronger and bigger than me but compared to his peers he is playing weak and soft. For the love of basketball if you're getting slapped around by some players slap their asses back. Better yet muscle up and DUNK.That's a hard move to stop and I know he can do it.

gospursgojas
05-15-2005, 03:21 AM
Dunc 's been playing the same way all his NBA career, thus the nickname Groundhog day, and where has it gotten him???

Rookie of the year

2-time MVP

2-Time Finals MVP

All-Star MVP

2 NBA championships

All-NBA First Team

All-NBA First Defensive Team

no need to change the way he plays bc of one game, and one guy "not giving him respect"

wildbill2u
05-15-2005, 10:55 AM
He should drive to the lane and dunk. He should quit with all the finesse moves drop his stupid "no showing off" principles and dunk. For the good of the team. I know he's not Amare but he's not shawn bradly either. He needs to go to the basket stronger no scratch that he HAS to go to the basket stronger. I don't want to criticize the guy cause he's my fave player and hes stronger and bigger than me but compared to his peers he is playing weak and soft. For the love of basketball if you're getting slapped around by some players slap their asses back. Better yet muscle up and DUNK.That's a hard move to stop and I know he can do it.

Opposing teams would be happy to see Tim putting the ball on the floor to drive to the basket for a dunk. You'll notice he's not the best dribbler on the planet. Most of his TOs come when he tries.

Vashner
05-15-2005, 11:08 AM
... ANKLE ...
don't forget the ankle.. last thing we need right now is for Timmy to be all wild and get hurt again.

Relax guys we will be up 3-1 so chill out. We let them win so we can close round 2 at home. All is according to plan.

red kryptonite
05-15-2005, 11:19 AM

You are right for the most part. I don't think Tim Duncan tries not to show off or that is the reason why he should dunk exactly, but he should go up a lot stronger.

Dingle Barry
05-15-2005, 11:57 AM
Tim is a fine dribbler. It's just not advisable to try to put it on the floor when double teamed.

Vashner
05-15-2005, 04:00 PM
Tim should pick up another teams player and stuff them into the basket then say "oops".

missmyzte
05-15-2005, 04:01 PM
Tim doesn't like to dunk? He dunks often, what are you talking about?

GrandeDavid
05-15-2005, 04:05 PM
Myzte, maybe this person meant Radoslav...

missmyzte
05-15-2005, 04:07 PM
Myzte, maybe this person meant Radoslav...

Now that would make sense. He's had 2 dunks this entire season, right?