PDA

View Full Version : And free agency kicks off!

Goran Dragic
06-30-2010, 11:02 PM
SeCft3Gr8ds

Pistons < Spurs
06-30-2010, 11:14 PM
chadfordinsider

Breaking News: Wolves agree to 3 year, $13 mil deal with 2008 2nd round pick Nikola Pekovic. Link coming on ESPN.com...

KidCongo
06-30-2010, 11:15 PM
hectic

BullsDynasty
06-30-2010, 11:18 PM
NBA Front page says a blockbuster trade is being discussed that would send Chris Bosh to the Lakers for a package involving Odom or Bynum.

NuGGeTs-FaN
06-30-2010, 11:18 PM
hectic

Free agency...... Where egos happen

ace3g
06-30-2010, 11:19 PM
Marc Stein STEIN_LINE_HQ

Wolves line up Thursday night date with top free-agent target Rudy Gay. ESPN.com link: http://es.pn/9suPa3

ace3g
06-30-2010, 11:20 PM
NBA Front page says a blockbuster trade is being discussed that would send Chris Bosh to the Lakers for a package involving Odom or Bynum.

http://hangtime.blogs.nba.com/2010/06/30/does-bosh-control-the-market/?ls=iref:nbahpt1

Kevin Durant 35
06-30-2010, 11:21 PM

Hell no better not happen

KidCongo
06-30-2010, 11:23 PM
Free agency...... Where egos happen

Stroke your ego and then go back home LJ.

Goran Dragic
06-30-2010, 11:46 PM
Hell no better not happen

If LA has to give up Odom AND Bynum then it's a great trade for the rest of the league.

BUMP
06-30-2010, 11:49 PM
If LA has to give up Odom AND Bynum then it's a great trade for the rest of the league.

Agreed. It makes them alot easier to matchup against and A LOT easier to score inside which IMO is the key. It doesn't make any sense for LA to give up both of them though, why make such a drastic change when you just repeated?

HarlemHeat37
06-30-2010, 11:49 PM
Gay-Love-Sessions trio coming up?..

The Lakers trading Bynum-Odom for Bosh would be amazing for the rest of the NBA, as DOK said..

4>0rings
06-30-2010, 11:50 PM
awwwww fuckin gawt dam sumabitch

Goran Dragic
06-30-2010, 11:51 PM
Gay-Love-Sessions trio coming up?..

:lmao

And yeah, making Gasol be full time C and turning LA's interior D into complete shit hurts LA.

BUMP
06-30-2010, 11:52 PM
*awaiting Luva to come in here claiming how the rest of the NBA is fucked either way*

Goran Dragic
06-30-2010, 11:53 PM
*awaiting Luva to come in here claiming how the rest of the NBA is fucked either way*

He already said he wants that trade to happen :lol

4>0rings
06-30-2010, 11:53 PM
*awaiting Luva to come in here claiming how the rest of the NBA is fucked either way*That fag is crammin' for his calculas II quiz right now.

BUMP
06-30-2010, 11:55 PM
He already said he wants that trade to happen :lol

I'm sure at some point he said he'd like for either to happen.

The guy is such a homo he actually makes me miss Dr House....a little

The Franchise
06-30-2010, 11:55 PM

:toast

Goran Dragic
06-30-2010, 11:56 PM
I'm sure at some point he said he'd like for either to happen.

The guy is such a homo he actually makes me miss Dr House....a little

DazedAndConfused and DrHouse are the same person tbh, at least that's what I think.

Pistons < Spurs
06-30-2010, 11:58 PM
The Heat and Cavs expressed immediate interest in center Brendan Haywood, with the interest level from the Cavs described as "very high." Cleveland will need a center to replace free agent Shaquille O'Neal, and a person with knowledge of the negotations said a double sign-and-trade scenario was brewing that would result in the Cavs and Mavs exchanging Haywood for O'Neal. "That's got legs," the person said. Miami, in hot pursuit of one of the elite free-agent power forwards, also is after Haywood as a center to play alongside. http://ken-berger.blogs.cbssports.com/mcc/blogs/entry/11838893/22906732?tag=pageContainer;comBlogEntryListMiniCnt

BUMP
06-30-2010, 11:58 PM
DazedAndConfused and DrHouse are the same person tbh, at least that's what I think.

I thought about that too, their rants are eerily similar, but House would flood the NBA forum sucking off the Lakers

House was such a dumbass he actually made me lol, while Luva has just fallen into koriwhat territory. Fun to make fun of, but gets boring after awhile

BUMP
06-30-2010, 11:59 PM
You off troll patrol huh. Little bitch gotta hide behind his trolls to face the luva. Fucking drama queen.

I went through the same thing with calculus. Eventually I got a tutor and really buckled down. Going from wanting to become an Engineer to a Police Officer is a stretch, but if that's what you really want to do, then don't waste anymore time and money going to school, and just enroll into the academy. Of course tell your parents first.

BUMP
07-01-2010, 12:02 AM
Then don't agree at all. That's child's play, and the simple fact that he tries to justify it shows what type of person he truly is. Forget all this trolling we do, that's a bitch move. And you just went one bitch step further than he did by suggesting you cant fight off and elderly man from taking your pussy. That's makes you a bitch too. Yall keep talking, I feel good tonight.

Pistons < Spurs
07-01-2010, 12:20 AM
hoopshype

Clippers make the LeBron playoffs! They've been invited to meet with the King.

Go Clippers!!

Pistons < Spurs
07-01-2010, 12:22 AM
chadfordinsider

Morey's target for months RT @dmorey finished meeting w/@chrisbosh - great player/person. I focused on how w/Hou he can win a championship

Goran Dragic
07-01-2010, 11:30 AM
So we should really stop listening to the media, Lebron still obviously is seriously considering NY and NJ. IMO, he knows that winning a title next season might be out of the question because his new team will need time to gel. Given how Lebron thinks though, Mike D'antoni gives him a chance to be the 2nd player ever to average triple double. He's gotta be considering that.

HarlemHeat37
07-01-2010, 11:44 AM
I would agree, except I believe Miami with Lebron/Wade/Bosh would be a near lock for the title, assuming they could get the proper role players and the Lakers don't do anything amazing(neither is a guarantee though, obviously)..

Lebron's picture is plastered at the middle of The Rucker, pretty funny and sad:lol..

Goran Dragic
07-01-2010, 11:53 AM
I would agree, except I believe Miami with Lebron/Wade/Bosh would be a near lock for the title, assuming they could get the proper role players and the Lakers don't do anything amazing(neither is a guarantee though, obviously)..

Lebron's picture is plastered at the middle of The Rucker, pretty funny and sad:lol..

I think all 29 teams are cock blocking that dream team by refusing to trade for Beasley. Even still I don't think Lebron has any interest in going to a loaded team like that, Lebron wants to win a title so people can look back on it and say, "If anyone OTHER THAN Lebron were leading that team, no way they win a title," and in that Miami situation you could easily replace Lebron with Joe Johnson and they'd be a contender.

The media just isn't looking at this through the lense Lebron is. Lebron is prob thinking, "I took a team with Larry Hughes as the 2nd best player to the finals, if I go to New York Galinari, Chandler and Douglas are already better than most players I've played, and Joe Johnson or Amare would make it the best supporting cast I've ever had." In addition he's playing in a system with more possessions, more assist opportunities, and more rebounding opportunities, it'd be triple double heaven for Lebron.

ace3g
07-01-2010, 11:56 AM
Conan O'Brien

I don't care where LeBron James ends up... As long as it's not at 11pm on TBS.