PDA

View Full Version : Inmate #326390

Wild Cobra
07-01-2010, 12:04 PM
Anyone have anything newer:

Judge rejects Van der Sloot's unlawful detention motion (http://edition.cnn.com/2010/CRIME/06/27/peru.murder/?fbid=let0NLJnuLD)

Looks like he's going down for a while. Can anyone think of a better place for this guy to serve his time?

Wild Cobra
07-01-2010, 12:12 PM
6/29/10: Van der Sloot will fight incarceration to top court, attorney says (http://edition.cnn.com/2010/CRIME/06/28/peru.murder.case/?fbid=let0NLJnuLD)

It gets better:

6/30/10: Federal Grand Jury Indicts Joran Van der Sloot For Wire Fraud, Extortion (http://www.whnt.com/news/whnt-joran-van-der-sloot-indicted-alabama-charges-063010,0,2583556.story)

mrsmaalox
07-01-2010, 12:25 PM
Well it looks like it's all catching up with him now. I'm not sure, but a few days ago I believe I channel-surfed over an interview with his mom saying she has disowned him. I guess all his luck died along with his dad.

Wild Cobra
07-01-2010, 12:48 PM
Well it looks like it's all catching up with him now. I'm not sure, but a few days ago I believe I channel-surfed over an interview with his mom saying she has disowned him. I guess all his luck died along with his dad.
I was skeptical of the extent of his involvement with the Holloway girl. Now that this has come to light, I see him guilty as sin in both cases.

I wonder how many other places in the world he's been that a girl went missing?

MaNuMaNiAc
07-01-2010, 01:15 PM
Awesome :lol

BlackSwordsMan
07-01-2010, 01:57 PM
What a messed up country he's guilty before trial. Bunch of heathens.

IronMexican
07-01-2010, 02:21 PM
Glad I caught that hour long special about this guy on MSNBC a couple weeks back. He deserves to die in prison.

Wild Cobra
07-01-2010, 02:41 PM
It's not the USA, that's for damn sure.

Didn't you know that in most places in the world, you are guilty unless proved innocent? In this case, there is no way he isn't the killer unless Spiderman or some other superhero did it. He even confessed.

I myself usually agree with the innocent until proven guilty, but not with what they have on him.

What a place for justice... they have some of the best jails for those who deserve it!

FalleNxWiZarDx
07-01-2010, 06:55 PM
I've said it before and I'll say it again. Joran Van Der Sloot will never reveal where Natalee Holloway's body is because one of his dozen or so stories including his confession to a misperceived friend in Holland. He said he called a friend on a pay phone [not his cellular] and had his friend take her out in a boat about two miles and dump her body. He can't tell anyone where her body is because he doesn't know ...he did not go with the friend to dump her body at sea. If any news agency wastes a million dollars to pay this psychopathic sociopath they deserve to be boycotted. Both familys should pay 1/2 of the required to $100.00 to have him executed in prison with no trial.

ALWAYS bet on BLACK
07-01-2010, 07:19 PM
go fuck yourself.

no one cares!

this isnt even in the USA

better yet, its not in Texas so no one really gives A FUCK!!!!!!!!!

:lobt2::flag::lobt2::flag::lobt2::flag:

bus driver
07-02-2010, 08:40 AM
Anyone have anything newer:

Judge rejects Van der Sloot's unlawful detention motion (http://edition.cnn.com/2010/CRIME/06/27/peru.murder/?fbid=let0NLJnuLD)

Looks like he's going down for a while. Can anyone think of a better place for this guy to serve his time?

Hell....

Wild Cobra
07-02-2010, 12:05 PM
Hell....
I don't know...

Hell might be a vacation compared to where he'll serve time.

Stringer_Bell
07-02-2010, 12:38 PM
It's not the USA, that's for damn sure.

Didn't you know that in most places in the world, you are guilty unless proved innocent? In this case, there is no way he isn't the killer unless Spiderman or some other superhero did it. He even confessed.

I myself usually agree with the innocent until proven guilty, but not with what they have on him.

What a place for justice... they have some of the best jails for those who deserve it!

How do you know what they have on him? How do any of us know? He's being tried in the media, not in a court. It's bullshit to say, "we'll that's how it is in other countries" when you're country's "traditions" and "history of rights" are the completely different and, if you really do care about the Constitution and Bill of Rights, should want that afforded to everyone regardless of how bad the charges are until you're in the court room to hear the arguments from all sides.

Also, seems to me like all the people hating on Joran are just jealous they haven't had the opportunity to fuck and viciously dispose of decent looking young women. Amiright? :downspin:

MaNuMaNiAc
07-02-2010, 12:47 PM

Seriously? from an American? Abu Ghraib anyone?

Wild Cobra
07-02-2010, 01:21 PM
seems to me like all the people hating on Joran are just jealous they haven't had the opportunity to fuck and viciously dispose of decent looking young women. Amiright? :downspin:
You are dead wrong.

Stringer_Bell
07-02-2010, 01:31 PM
You are dead wrong.

Why do I have to be "dead" wrong, why can't I simply be wrong? Seems like Joran isn't the only one with murderous tendencies. :wow

ALWAYS bet on BLACK
07-02-2010, 01:54 PM
You'll have to excuse Wild Cobra.

He seems to me and appears to me to be a racist republican.

Wild Cobra
07-02-2010, 01:59 PM
You'll have to excuse Wild Cobra.

He seems to me and appears to me to be a racist republican.
You are wrong on two counts.

I am not a racist.

I am not a republican.

ALWAYS bet on BLACK
07-02-2010, 02:01 PM
You have ulterior motives?

Wild Cobra
08-15-2010, 12:48 AM
Wanted in Thailand also...

Van der Sloot Being Investigated in Thailand for Participation in Sex Slave Gang, Disappearance of Girls, Says Report (http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-20010834-504083.html)

spursncowboys
08-15-2010, 09:51 AM
go fuck yourself.

no one cares!

this isnt even in the USA

better yet, its not in Texas so no one really gives A FUCK!!!!!!!!!

:lobt2::flag::lobt2::flag::lobt2::flag:

who's the backstreet boy on your sig and avatar?

spursncowboys
08-15-2010, 09:52 AM
Seriously? from an American? Abu Ghraib anyone?

:lol
If that's the worse we as a country did, then we are pretty good.

Glenn Holland
08-15-2010, 10:29 AM
Wild Cobra has some ridiculous obsession with this Vanderbecky guy.

who cares about this non usa shit?

oh wait, its because it involves a snow bunny from the usa that was dumb as fuck.

figures WildCobra would be into it then.

Wild Cobra
08-15-2010, 08:42 PM
:lol
If that's the worse we as a country did, then we are pretty good.
especially since it was a small group of people who should have know better but probably were sick puppies, jacking off while doing it.

Those sick puppies do not represent the typical soldier, or military policy. Those who think so, are ignorant shitheads.

Wild Cobra
08-15-2010, 08:43 PM
Wild Cobra has some ridiculous obsession with this Vanderbecky guy.

who cares about this non usa shit?

oh wait, its because it involves a snow bunny from the usa that was dumb as fuck.

figures WildCobra would be into it then.
To be capable of thinking that way...

Does that mean that's how you believe?