PDA

View Full Version : Make your Predictions here: Where will Lebron Sign?

FalleNxWiZarDx
07-01-2010, 02:57 PM
I pick, Cleveland

you?

Ashy Larry
07-01-2010, 03:02 PM
Deez Nuts

Basketballgirl25
07-01-2010, 03:06 PM
Where do I want him to sign the Nets, where do I think he will sign the Cavs

Mr Bones
07-01-2010, 03:21 PM
I was beginning to think that the Nets were out of the running this year, but now I don't know... A billionaire + Jay Z can sell LeBron on being willing to spend, and if he and Bosh go there the starting line up is Lopez/Bosh/Lebron/Lee/Harris-- that's better than the Cavs team that led the NBA in wins the last two seasons. Add to this an MLE free agent, and a couple of vet's minimum players, and that's a team that contends.

baseline bum
07-01-2010, 03:24 PM
Coin flip between the Cavs and Bulls.

mingus
07-01-2010, 03:33 PM
i've had a feeling all along it's going to be the Nets. i'm not sure Chris Bosh signs there, though. i think the Nets get David Lee, Bosh goes to Miami.

Harris
SG (i don't know who plays SG for them...but iirc he's pretty young with good potential)
James
Lopez
Lee

6th Favors

with Favors and Lopez you have one certain future All-Star (maybe as soon as next year) in Lopez and one likely All-Star in Favors (i think Favors is going to be a beast, personally)

that right there with a few additions is SCARY team. i have no clue why everybody keeps saying the Bulls have the potential best team to surround Lebron. i think it's the Nets. and then there's BILLION other reasons for him to sign there.

Lebron to Nets.

Jloyola
07-01-2010, 03:37 PM
Bucks!

koriwhat
07-01-2010, 03:39 PM
nets... no way he goes to the hell hole known as cleveland or new york.

money goes where money flows... russian big boss is goin' to convince 'bron, you just wait and see.

Basketballgirl25
07-01-2010, 03:42 PM
i've had a feeling all along it's going to be the Nets. i'm not sure Chris Bosh signs there, though. i think the Nets get David Lee, Bosh goes to Miami.

Harris
SG (i don't know who plays SG for them...but iirc he's pretty young with good potential)
James
Lopez
Lee

6th Favors

with Favors and Lopez you have one certain future All-Star (maybe as soon as next year) in Lopez and one likely All-Star in Favors (i think Favors is going to be a beast, personally)

that right there with a few additions is SCARY team. i have no clue why everybody keeps saying the Bulls have the potential best team to surround Lebron. i think it's the Nets. and then there's BILLION other reasons for him to sign there.

Lebron to Nets.

I agree with you on the part about Bosh going to Miami I've had that feeling for a while now. I can't really say Lebron to the Nets because being a Nets fan I figure it's the Nets something is going wrong somehow, I'll be happy as long as he doesn't somehow go to Mavericks or Knicks though

Ashy Larry
07-01-2010, 03:44 PM
Seattle Storm

BullsDynasty
07-01-2010, 03:46 PM
I was beginning to think that the Nets were out of the running this year, but now I don't know... A billionaire + Jay Z can sell LeBron on being willing to spend, and if he and Bosh go there the starting line up is Lopez/Bosh/Lebron/Lee/Harris-- that's better than the Cavs team that led the NBA in wins the last two seasons. Add to this an MLE free agent, and a couple of vet's minimum players, and that's a team that contends.

Starting line up of Noah/Bosh/Deng/Lebron/Rose is better IMO....

mingus
07-01-2010, 03:55 PM
Starting line up of Noah/Bosh/Deng/Lebron/Rose is better IMO....

it's a good idea and then you like at the spacing problems that team would have.

Noah can;t hit a basket outside of four feet.
Deng is a mid-range shooter
Rose's strength is getting to the whole, much like a smaller Lebron except without any sort of three-point range

i mean, where is the spacing going to come from on that team? it looks pretty on paper and all, but that doesn't net a championship.

stretch
07-01-2010, 04:11 PM
it's a good idea and then you like at the spacing problems that team would have.

Noah can;t hit a basket outside of four feet.
Deng is a mid-range shooter
Rose's strength is getting to the whole, much like a smaller Lebron except without any sort of three-point range

i mean, where is the spacing going to come from on that team? it looks pretty on paper and all, but that doesn't net a championship.

exactly what ive been telling people... no one on that lineup is a proficient shooter

23LeBronJames23
07-01-2010, 05:32 PM
1. Bulls or Heat
2. Cavs
3. NJ Nets
4. Mavs
5. Knicks
6. Clippers

Samr
07-01-2010, 05:44 PM
I'm calling nets, and though the pros are obvious, I'll do this by the process of elimination:

(In no particular order.)

1) New York. It's cliche, and there's a shitty owner with a history of bad player decisions. They don't have a solid core in place yet, and while Lebron wants to expand his brand, he also needs to win (see, being big in China)

2) Chicago. LeBron wants to be the first LeBron, not the next Jordan. Great city, great team, but questionable leadership/ownership.

3) Cleveland. To quote Colbert, "We will finally have an answer to the age-old question: Will someone really live in Cleveland for $30 million dollars?"

4) Heat. Both Wade and the franchise are relatively fresh off a championship. When/if LeBron wins one, he wants it to be huge for the franchise, and no matter what you say, it's just not quite as sweet the second time around.

5) Clippers. Nothing good ever happens to the Clippers, don't you know that? They're like the NBA's version of Murphy's Law.

BUMP
07-01-2010, 06:01 PM
Clippers baby

23LeBronJames23
07-01-2010, 06:27 PM
Clippers baby

:rollin

Mr.Bottomtooth
07-01-2010, 06:28 PM
Bulls or Nets

Dex
07-01-2010, 06:38 PM
Grizzlies

I am going for the sleeper pick.

The Gemini Method
07-01-2010, 06:44 PM
Olympiakos

Fabbs
07-01-2010, 06:58 PM
Brooklyn Nets.
They will own NYC and challenge the L.A. Homos for global marketing.

Hopefully we will get a champion who does not wear mascara and a burqua hat soon. Nor rely on cheating refs.

manufan10
07-01-2010, 07:03 PM
Olympiakos

:lol

redzero
07-01-2010, 07:07 PM
Not Cleveland.

Venti Quattro
07-01-2010, 07:09 PM
Chicago or New Jersey

The Gemini Method
07-01-2010, 07:09 PM