PDA

View Full Version : The official announcement of my retirement from spurstalk

timvpimp
07-01-2010, 08:47 PM
As much as a badass forum site Spurstalk used to be, today it is basically a doghouse consisting of idiots only hence it's not worth my ritual visiting any more.

What's most noticeable on today's spurstalk is many other intelligent posters have been gone and sworn to never be back, some of them made retirement announcements some didn't, but they all shared the common thought about this website, as well as the same frustration with it which used to be good but had bunkered a lot.

I still remember, reminisce the good years with Spurstalk where it was fun to spend your time reading the posts and discussing the NBA-related topics with other erudite fans. But the current spurstalk is nowhere decenter than a lair filled with idiots, dipshits etc.... it's proselytized from a good website into a total disgrace where you can hardly find anyone with a brain. Now i can only get a feeling that every minute I spend here looks a waste of time, and reasonably I've decided to announce my official retirement from this website today, meaning I will never ever post anything here or browse any page of this website.

Shame on you retards, you.

N4th4n
07-01-2010, 08:52 PM
satire fail

mavs>spurs2
07-01-2010, 08:53 PM
i'm with you, Rogue :tu

timvp
07-01-2010, 09:06 PM
Looks like I have a job opening.

Tom Slick
07-01-2010, 09:09 PM
Looks like I have a job opening.

lol bootlegged nigga

Tom Slick
07-01-2010, 09:15 PM
yOu AiNt

GoTtA

nUfF

Money!~!

get

BIG

get

BIIIIIG!!!!

Tom Slick
07-01-2010, 09:17 PM
You gotta dolla in yo pocket? a 20 in yo wallet?

gEt

BIGGG

get

BIG!!!!