PDA

View Full Version : Overly Sexed Cheerleading

Gatita
05-15-2005, 01:17 PM
Houston lawkmaker's cheerleader bill appears to be dead
By The Associated Press
(5/15/05 - AUSTIN, TX) — A House bill that would have demanded tamer cheerleading routines isn't going anywhere in the Senate this year.

"We have some very important work to do in the next two weeks, and that's not one of them," Sen. Florence Shapiro, R-Plano, said Friday.

The bill approved by the House on May 3 had been sent to the Senate Education Committee, which is chaired by Shapiro.

The bill would prohibit "overtly sexually suggestive" routines at school-sponsored events, giving the state education commissioner authority to request that school districts review performances. The bill didn't define bawdy performances.

Rep. Al Edwards, D-Houston, had argued that the exhibitions are a distraction for high school students that result in pregnancies, high school dropouts, contraction of AIDS and herpes and "cutting off their youthful life at an early age."

Shapiro said the problem of suggestive performances needs to be handled by parents and school districts.

Edwards, who conceded that his measure may not become law this session, vowed to bring it up in the future.

"If there's anybody who thinks there's not a problem with the way our young folks are performing -- overly sexy on school campuses in this state -- then they've been somewhere with their head in the sand," he said.

Edwards says the message has gotten out with all the attention of comedians and others.

Mr Dio
05-15-2005, 03:36 PM
Yeah!, watching "Bring it On" was such an improper display of lewdness!

cqsallie
05-15-2005, 04:39 PM
Yeah!, watching "Bring it On" was such an improper display of lewdness!
This poor representative has been living in a vacuum. I don't doubt he's turned on by a flash of leg - an ankle. This used to be a hot point for males back in the 1800s. Historically speaking, there was a time when a woman alighting from a stage coach (or trolley in settled areas) was watched closely by males who hoped to see a little ankle, a little calf. Ooooh! Rapture!
It takes a special type of person to get all excited about a cheerleader's legs, booty, and enthusiastic jumping and yelling. This ability to be turned on by middle-school girls is not so much an indictment of middle-school cheerleaders as it is an indictment of those who are turned on by it. This is a seriously sick individual who seems unable to divorce a flash of flesh from budding prostitution.
No! These cheerleaders don't want you to ravish them! Clear your head, enter counseling! You have a problem that the majority of males do not!
Well, at least, I hope I'm right about the majority of males. I can't speak for men, since I'm a woman, but I'm always ready to give them the benefit of the doubt.
Hey, you guys! Are you seriously turned on by middle- and high-school cheerleaders, or do you save your lust for the Silver Stars? :lol

JoeChalupa
05-15-2005, 06:56 PM
I don't agree that a law was necessary but schools do need to start paying more attention to cheerleading because I'm not ashamed to admit it.
Yes, I do think some routines are too sexy.

Gatita
05-15-2005, 07:03 PM
CQ, men do check out the middle-school and high-school cheerleaders. I am not saying all of them but, let's not kid ourselves.

CosmicCowboy
05-16-2005, 06:12 PM
he must have googled "sexy cheerleaders"...:lol

tlongII
05-16-2005, 06:38 PM
A cute girl is a cute girl.....even if she is in her mid-teens. I hope that does not make me a sicko.

Johnny_Blaze_47
05-16-2005, 06:43 PM
A cute girl is a cute girl.....even if she is in her mid-teens. I hope that does not make me a sicko.

Just don't park at any Old Navy's in mid-to-upper class area shopping centers.

CosmicCowboy
05-16-2005, 06:58 PM
Just don't park at any Old Navy's in mid-to-upper class area shopping centers.

:lmao

Bizarre incident at Quarry leads to death

Web Posted: 05/14/2005 12:00 AM CDT

Vianna Davila, Tracy Idell Hamilton and Vincent T. Davis
Express-News Staff Writers

A man previously charged with indecent exposure was shot and killed Friday by an off-duty constable at the Alamo Quarry Market after the officer confronted the man as he fondled himself inside his car in the parking lot.

The deadly confrontation began when Bexar County Deputy Constable John Burns, working security at the busy shopping center, responded to a complaint about a man, wearing only his underwear, masturbating in a black four-door Mazda in full view of passing shoppers.

The man, 24-year-old Tyler Green, slammed his car door on the constable's hand, started the car and dragged the officer along with him as he careened through the parking lot.[/bullshit]

Burns fired two shots while being dragged, one hitting him in the hand, the other striking Green in the head.

The car continued moving, slamming into other parked vehicles before coming to a stop.

Green was taken by helicopter to Brooke Army Medical Center, where he died around 7 p.m., San Antonio police spokesman Sgt. Gabe Trevino said.

An ambulance took Burns, a Bexar County deputy constable, to a local hospital with injuries to his hand and bruises.

The incident occurred at about 4 p.m. in the Quarry parking lot outside of the Old Navy and Whole Foods stores.

Police taped off a large area of the lot, from Whole Foods to PacSun at the edge of the shopping center. Vehicles inside the circle of police tape couldn't be moved for more than an hour, as evidence technicians pored over items in Green's car, including a baby carrier.

Green was charged with indecent exposure in 2002 and then received deferred adjudication, wiping the charge from his record after serving probation. A second 2002 indecency exposure charge, involving a child, was dismissed.

The shooting halted much of the Quarry's shopping traffic on Friday afternoon, as patrons spilled out from stores and their cars to see what happened.

Clayton Crews was sitting in his white Suburban reading "Trace," the latest Patricia Cornwell murder mystery, while his wife Veronica and daughter Sunny were shopping at Old Navy.

The story was getting intense when he heard five loud blasts behind him. He saw the black Mazda speed across several lanes before crashing into a gray truck four lanes away.

Crews called his wife on his cell phone, telling her that a man had been shot and for her to stay inside the store. Police arrived two minutes later, Crews said.

Ramon Vlaun, 35, was shopping inside the Verizon Wireless store when he heard the shots and the screech of tires.

He rushed out to where the black Mazda stopped and saw a man, shot in the head and slumped against a window splattered with blood.

"Right between the eyes," Vlaun said.

A group of teenagers from Tom Moore High School in Ingram stood in front of Old Navy, chattering at each other and into cell phones. Their classmate witnessed the shooting and had been taken to police headquarters for a statement.

"He's kind of in shock," said one girl. "Everyone ran inside when they heard the shots, but he just stood there."

Some employees yelled at shoppers to take cover inside stores.

"People are definitely scared," said Brenna Kuykendall, an Old Navy employee, moments after the incident took place. "It's very chaotic here. There are a ton of police officers. There's a lot of noise and confusion."

Kuykendall said she didn't realize what was going on until she heard the wail of the sirens.

"I didn't hear any (gunshots) because at Old Navy our music is so loud," she said.

pseudofan
05-16-2005, 08:45 PM
The guy pushing the bill is probably a perv who can't attend his grandkids football games because he gets a huge woody! Only people with their minds in the gutter interpret what they do as suggestive. Being tossed in the air or doing a heel stretch, tumbling, jumping, doing splits, whatever the case may be. It's cheerleading for pete's sake!

Anyway......they should check out the hard drive on his PC! I dare them!

TheMrPeanut
05-16-2005, 08:57 PM
The guy pushing the bill is probably a perv who can't attend his grandkids football games because he gets a huge woody! Only people with their minds in the gutter interpret what they do as suggestive. Being tossed in the air or doing a heel stretch, tumbling, jumping, doing splits, whatever the case may be. It's cheerleading for pete's sake!

I don't know, but I've seen some routines that you'd have to be nuts not to think of sex and it ain't no damn heel stretch, or tumble that's causing a woody.

Johnny_Blaze_47
05-16-2005, 09:08 PM

I wonder if that would fall under FOIA.

Jimcs50
05-17-2005, 12:23 PM

word

:smokin

bigzak25
05-17-2005, 12:34 PM
just leave the pro's alone...and give them more tv air time.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v298/bigzak25/tiff200.jpg

Gatita
05-17-2005, 12:44 PM

word

Yes, it does.

Jimcs50
05-17-2005, 02:02 PM
Yes, it does.

Call me and tlong sickos then.

:lol

Gatita
05-17-2005, 02:16 PM

Let's just say I wouldn't be surprised if they caught you guys at the Quarry. Just don't go dragging cops around. :lol

T Park
05-17-2005, 02:39 PM
the prostitots of this country are doing this, and while it shouldnt need a bill, the freakin parents should be paying attention.

Police your damn kids already for christ sake.

SpursWoman
05-17-2005, 02:43 PM
N/M....I get it. :cooldevil

T Park
05-17-2005, 02:44 PM
?

Dre_7
05-17-2005, 02:45 PM

Um, dude, thinking that a 18 yr old is cute is alot different then thinking a 12-13 yr old is cute. If you're doing the later, then yes you are a sicko, sorry thats just truth.

Gatita
05-17-2005, 02:49 PM

That is what he said, SASpurs.

Xolotl
05-17-2005, 02:51 PM
Don't forget you will also burn in eternal Hellfire.

Dre_7
05-17-2005, 02:58 PM
That is what he said, SASpurs.

Well then IMO he is a sicko!

Clandestino
05-17-2005, 02:59 PM
in europe 16 is legal. here, people think it is sick...

tlongII
05-17-2005, 03:46 PM
If I'm a sicko then so be it. I think any normal male would be attracted to a cute 14 or 15 year old. I would never pursue a girl of that age, but to deny the attraction exists is ridiculous. It wasn't that long ago in history when it was common for men to marry girls in their mid-teens. It is a bioligical fact that the attraction exists.

Jimcs50
05-17-2005, 03:50 PM
If I'm a sicko then so be it. I think any normal male would be attracted to a cute 14 or 15 year old. I would never pursue a girl of that age, but to deny the attraction exists is ridiculous. It wasn't that long ago in history when it was common for men to marry girls in their mid-teens. It is a bioligical fact that the attraction exists.

Hell, you can not go up and ask ID before you look at a hottie...that is ridiculous...if some sweet thing walks by me, I am looking at her, I do not think to myself, "gee she might be 16" If a girl is hot, she is hot.

As tlong said, it does not mean that we are going to fuck em, we are just normal red blooded horny bastards.

Gatita
05-17-2005, 03:53 PM
And if the opportunity presented itself you wouldn't ask for ID either
? And that is how you get yourself into some trouble....for being
normal red blooded horny bastards.

That is always the excuse... "I thought she was older."

Jimcs50
05-17-2005, 03:59 PM
And if the opportunity presented itself you wouldn't ask for ID either
? And that is how you get yourself into some trouble....for being

That is always the excuse... "I thought she was older."

Big difference betw taking a look at some ass that walks by, and taking somebody into your bed.

I am a married man...so I do not have to worry about the latter anyway.

Gatita
05-17-2005, 04:06 PM
I forgot married men never stray. :lol

Spurminator
05-17-2005, 04:12 PM
Tlong, you're a sicko until her 18th birthday. That's when it magically becomes normal to find someone attractive.

SWC Bonfire
05-17-2005, 04:12 PM
Not all men are assholes. Women stray too, they're just better at hiding it.

All men look at hot women, though (well, maybe not Gay ABC).

MaNuMaNiAc
05-17-2005, 04:20 PM
Whoever says that you can't be attracted to 14-15 year old girls is talkin out of their ass. I'm 20, and my girlfriend is 17, she was hot since she was 14-15, and I was attracted to her then and that wouldn't have changed wether I was 20 or 30, or 50 for that matter. It human nature.

SpursWoman
05-17-2005, 04:42 PM
The only thing that bothers me about any of this, really, its that watching those girls makes me feel really fucking old.

:( :cry

That, and my daughter will be that age soon enough. That scares me....I'm still of the opinion that I'll be okay if I can pack about 200 more pounds on her. :)

bigzak25
05-17-2005, 04:43 PM
if a girl/woman is advertising, someone will always be willing to buy.

Clandestino
05-17-2005, 04:51 PM
The only thing that bothers me about any of this, really, its that watching those girls makes me feel really fucking old.

:( :cry

That, and my daughter will be that age soon enough. That scares me....I'm still of the opinion that I'll be okay if I can pack about 200 more pounds on her. :)

nope, chubby girls get sex too!

Gatita
05-17-2005, 04:59 PM
Whoever says that you can't be attracted to 14-15 year old girls is talkin out of their ass. I'm 20, and my girlfriend is 17, she was hot since she was 14-15, and I was attracted to her then and that wouldn't have changed wether I was 20 or 30, or 50 for that matter. It human nature.

That is a different story you have 3 years age difference. I highly doubt that the men posting that 14-15 years old are hot are your age.

Ed Helicopter Jones
05-17-2005, 05:22 PM
Hell, you can not go up and ask ID before you look at a hottie...that is ridiculous...if some sweet thing walks by me, I am looking at her, I do not think to myself, "gee she might be 16" If a girl is hot, she is hot.

As tlong said, it does not mean that we are going to fuck em, we are just normal red blooded horny bastards.

When I was 20 or 21 I remember thinking men in their 30s 40's or 50's who would check out a girl half their age were perverts.

Truth is, the attraction to a beautiful young woman doesn't die just because a man gets a little older.

I know of a few relationships where the husband is 15-20 years older than the wife and they get along fine. A friend of mine met his wife when he was 34 and she was 19. They got married 2 1/2 years later and seem pretty happy.

Heck, I know a woman who's 44 who has a fiance who is 28, and they're happy too.

Age is just a number.

Unless it lands you in jail.

SequSpur
05-17-2005, 06:36 PM
So, just because you wash your car, make it look nice and drive your car around....are you advertising?! That's the biggest crock of horseshit I've read in a long time!

If anyone looks at my daughter when she walks by........he knows unequivically that he's disgusting me. And if he doesn't get the hint by the stare.....he'll hear me say it!

- pseudofan

Ed Helicopter Jones
05-17-2005, 06:46 PM
So, just because you wash your car, make it look nice and drive your car around....are you advertising?! That's the biggest crock of horseshit I've read in a long time!

If anyone looks at my daughter when she walks by........he knows unequivically that he's disgusting me. And if he doesn't get the hint by the stare.....he'll hear me say it!

- pseudofan

Some men are jerks, for sure.

Shelly
05-17-2005, 06:52 PM
It's one thing to walk by someone and think to yourself that he or she is cute and that's the end of that.

It's another to openly gawk and say shit . That's just rude. Even more so if their significant other is with them.

Ed Helicopter Jones
05-17-2005, 07:00 PM
It's one thing to walk by someone and think to yourself that he or she is cute and that's the end of that.

It's another to openly gawk and say shit . That's just rude. Even more so if their significant other is with them.

Very true. It's tough to have women constantly throwing themselves at me!

"Nice ass Chopper!"

"You're so freaking hot Chopper!"

"Do me, Chopper!"

It gets kind of old after a while. I really wish my cousins would cut that sh_t out!

MsMcGillyCutty
05-17-2005, 07:02 PM
I guess women are different because I don't find myself attracted to nice looking young men under 21. Older men do it for me!

Maybe that is why Katie Holmes finds Tom Cruise so attractive (as if she needs a reason),

Shelly
05-17-2005, 07:05 PM
Very true. It's tough to have women constantly throwing themselves at me!

"Nice ass Chopper!"

"You're so freaking hot Chopper!"

"Do me, Chopper!"

It gets kind of old after a while. I really wish my cousins would cut that sh_t out!

:lol Well, you're the exception to the rule!

ididnotnothat
05-17-2005, 07:23 PM
I'm guilty of being a sicko.

JackLalanne
05-17-2005, 07:32 PM
Well, I may be old but I ain't dead yet so call me a sicko too!

http://www.jacklalanne.com/fingertip2.jpg
"Does this move turn you ladies on!"

Shelly
05-17-2005, 07:38 PM
Is Elaine La Lanne still alive?

Dre_7
05-17-2005, 08:05 PM
Just so you know, not all men are sickos!!!
Any grown man who is sexually attracted to a 12-14 yr old, really should look at themselves in the mirror! That is just wrong!! Im sorry! Kids that age are still children! Most of them are not mature enough to be in a serious relationships. I work in Jr. High Ministry (6th-8th grade) and if any guy is attracted to girls of that age, they have something wrong with them. They are not mature enough (physically, and emontionally). If any grown man were lookin at one of my students, he would not like me very much!! If I ever have daughters, I think I may end up being the most protective father in the world! lol

Mr Dio
05-17-2005, 08:37 PM
This poor representative has been living in a vacuum.

That would have to be 1 big vacuum Ya Zoo York Whore!

I forgot married men never stray

Yeah, and the married females don't either. Ya know how many ho's I work with that are under 30yo, got a calculator?

Gatita
05-18-2005, 07:36 AM
I just hope none of you work at a school. The thought of it disgusts me. :vomits

Jimcs50
05-18-2005, 02:52 PM
I just hope none of you work at a school. The thought of it disgusts me. :vomits

You need to chill out and grow up. Men look at hot women. I live in a college town and there is no way to discern betw a 16-18 yr old HS girl and a college girl. I do not know where you live, but have you seen 16-18 yr old females?

They are just as physically developed as any 18- 20 yr old female. Just watch the pro tennis circuit, you can not tell which girl is 15 and whick is 19. Women are ready to have children at 14, and their bodies are completely developed at that age in most cases.

So, if tlong, or anyone happens to see some hot girl walk by, there is no way that he will be able to tell if she is 18 or not.

Laws are made to protect girls under 18 from having sex, not from men looking at them.

Useruser666
05-18-2005, 03:06 PM

- pseudofan

Well if you put a forsale sign in the window you are! :lol

Jimcs50
05-18-2005, 03:10 PM

- pseudofan

If your daughter weras a lot of makeup, wears pants or shorts so low that they are just above her snatch, and has cleavage showing that anyone can see, then it is your fault that perves like us look at her.

nuff said.

Shelly
05-18-2005, 03:32 PM
If your daughter weras a lot of makeup, wears pants or shorts so low that they are just above her snatch, and has cleavage showing that anyone can see, then it is your fault that perves like us look at her.

nuff said.

Is that the only reason you like me, Jim????

Gatita
05-18-2005, 03:48 PM
Your probably going to try to convince me that R. Kelly didn't know the girls were underaged, because they didn't look like it and that men that view pictures of underage girls is ok.

Gatita
05-18-2005, 03:50 PM
You need to chill out and grow up. Men look at hot women. I live in a college town and there is no way to discern betw a 16-18 yr old HS girl and a college girl. I do not know where you live, but have you seen 16-18 yr old females?

They are just as physically developed as any 18- 20 yr old female. Just watch the pro tennis circuit, you can not tell which girl is 15 and whick is 19. Women are ready to have children at 14, and their bodies are completely developed at that age in most cases.

So, if tlong, or anyone happens to see some hot girl walk by, there is no way that he will be able to tell if she is 18 or not.

Laws are made to protect girls under 18 from having sex, not from men looking at them.

We aren't talking about 18 year olds, we are talking about girls 14/15. Yes, they are still children.

Gatita
05-18-2005, 03:51 PM

nuff said.

Thats like saying women who dress provocatively deserve to be raped. You are nuts.

Great blame the parents for you being a pervert.

Dre_7
05-18-2005, 04:00 PM
Anyone that likes 12-15 yr olds are sick perverts!! Its called being a pedoohile and its illegal, and IMO pure evil. If I ever meet someone like that, they better just stay as far away from me as possible.

bigzak25
05-18-2005, 04:01 PM
Thats like saying women who dress provocatively deserve to be raped. You are nuts.

raped is a bit much. c'mon now.

how about women who dress provocatively deserve to be looked at (that's what they want, isn't it) and deserved to be hit on.

and 14/15 year olds that dress provocatively deserve to have their parents slapped across the face.

Jimcs50
05-18-2005, 04:02 PM

Great blame the parents for you being a pervert.

You are freaking crazy, nuts, whacked out.

What are we talking about here??????

WTF do you get off talking about rape and sex with minors???

We are talking about looking at girls. RKelly fucked those girls "allegedly", he did not look at them at the pool or at the mall or at Sea World, he fucked them.

tlong and I are not fucking 15 yr olds, we are looking at them as they pass by. they might be 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21...WTF knows.

Just because nobody wants to look at your ass, does not mean that you should get pissed about it when we men look at beautiful girls...ok???

We are not talking about rape.
Do you not know that rape is not about sex???

Do you know that rape is a power play, it is about a sick powerless man wanting to do something horrible to women just to dehumanize them, they feel impowered by the act, they do not do it to get their rocks off...it is not sex.

Go get a freaking life or get some cosmetic surgery so maybe you won't feel so left out, ok????

Gatita
05-18-2005, 04:04 PM
[QUOTE=bigzak25]

how about women who dress provocatively deserve to be looked at (that's what they want, isn't it) and deserved to be hit on.

QUOTE]

Once again in your sick little mind you believe they deserve it.

Like I stated before about rape, even though you thought it was a bit much, it is the same logic. Men who rape those women believed they deserved it due to how they dressed. Because these women were asking for it, the wanted it. :rolleyes

CosmicCowboy
05-18-2005, 04:05 PM
Gatita is actually very hot...you perv...:lol

Jimcs50
05-18-2005, 04:06 PM
Anyone that likes 12-15 yr olds are sick perverts!! Its called being a pedoohile and its illegal, and IMO pure evil. If I ever meet someone like that, they better just stay as far away from me as possible.

You are fucking nuts too.

Pedophilia is not looking at pretty girls as they pass...what a total idiot you are.

You must be the freak, you are the one that keeps mentioning 12 yr old girls here, not us. We are talking about fully developed women, not some pre pubescent girl.

Gatita
05-18-2005, 04:06 PM
You are freaking crazy, nuts, whacked out.

What are we talking about here??????

WTF do you get off talking about rape and sex with minors???

We are talking about looking at girls. RKelly fucked those girls "allegedly", he did not look at them at the pool or at the mall or at Sea World, he fucked them.

tlong and I are not fucking 15 yr olds, we are looking at them as they pass by. they might be 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21...WTF knows.

Just because nobody wants to look at your ass, does not mean that you should get pissed about it when we men look at beautiful girls...ok???

We are not talking about rape.
Do you not know that rape is not about sex???

Do you know that rape is a power play, it is about a sick powerless man wanting to do something horrible to women just to dehumanize them, they feel impowered by the act, they do not do it to get their rocks off...it is not sex.

Go get a freaking life or get some cosmetic surgery so maybe you won't feel so left out, ok????

Gimme a break, your defense for looking at little girls is pathetic to say the least. And for you to be advocating it is disgusting. Go ahead and make up all the excuses you want for yourself. I am pretty sure that is how all perverts begin, by just looking at the little girls, cause they are so pretty.

And by you trying to "hurt" me by saying I need plastic surgery, you don't even know me, so get off of it.

Jimcs50
05-18-2005, 04:07 PM
Gatita is actually very hot...you perv...:lol

I doubt it.

Jimcs50
05-18-2005, 04:08 PM
Gimme a break, your defense for looking at little girls is pathetic to say the least. And for you to be advocating it is disgusting. Go ahead and make up all the excuses you want for yourself. I am pretty sure that is how all perverts begin, by just looking at the little girls, cause they are so pretty.

And by you trying to "hurt" me by saying I need plastic surgery, you don't even know me, so get off of it.

Give me a break

Gatita
05-18-2005, 04:11 PM
Is is funny how it pissed you off, if it didn't apply to you then you wouldn't be bothered by it. But, obviously it does and there you go insulting people. Nice stance.

SWC Bonfire
05-18-2005, 04:11 PM
Why don't you kids just get along?

Nobody is checking out 12 year olds. Everybody is checking out girls that may be 17, may be 21.

As far as rape is concerned:

http://www.newholland.com/na/news/nhn/MJ01/pic1b.jpg

... nevermind.

Useruser666
05-18-2005, 04:14 PM
I don't think the guys are talking about rape Gatita. I think they are talking about women who dress provacitively and are seeking attention. Sure, some of dressing like that may not just be a woman seeking attention, but for the most part wouldn't you say it was?

And to clarify "attention", I don't mean that as wanting to be raped or to have sex with everyone.

Gatita

They are talking about young girls, children.

AlamoSpursFan
Nice Clayton Williams reset!

Sincerely,
Ann Richards

Useruser666
05-18-2005, 04:16 PM
Jim is talking about girls that have already lost all their baby teeth. :lol

Gatita
05-18-2005, 04:17 PM
I don't think the guys are talking about rape Gatita. I think they are talking about women who dress provacitively and are seeking attention. Sure, some of dressing like that may not just be a woman seeking attention, but for the most part wouldn't you say it was?

And to clarify "attention", I don't mean that as wanting to be raped or to have sex with everyone.

What I was trying to do is make a point. How one way of thinking leads into something else.

CosmicCowboy
05-18-2005, 04:18 PM
Don't be so hard on Jim...he has just been hanging out in AOL teen chat too long and they tell him they like it when "sugardaddy4u" looks at them...:lol

Shelly
05-18-2005, 04:19 PM

I stand by my quote and honestly think that Tlong and Jim fall in my first sentence.

Hell, I've thought to myself that kids my son's age are cute and will probably grow up to be good looking. Doesn't mean I want to be Mrs. Robinson.

Jimcs50
05-18-2005, 04:19 PM
Is is funny how it pissed you off, if it didn't apply to you then you wouldn't be bothered by it. But, obviously it does and there you go insulting people. Nice stance.

You are calling me a pervert...that is what is pissing me off.

I am a pervert, yes, but not with minors, like your are insinuating...got that???

Just mind your own fucking business. If any guy looks at a hot girl walking by, that is normal behavior...we do not ask for ID before we look and if you think we should you are being totally ignorant as well as stupid.

Gatita
05-18-2005, 04:20 PM
Don't be so hard on Jim...he has just been hanging out in AOL teen chat too long and they tell him they like it when "sugardaddy4u" looks at them...:lol

Seems to be the case since it is so ingrained in him. :lol

Dre_7
05-18-2005, 04:21 PM
You are fucking nuts too.

Pedophilia is not looking at pretty girls as they pass...what a total idiot you are.

I didnt say lookin at young girls = Pedophilia, I said "liking." I shoulda clarifyed it though. I am sorry. I mean, being sexually attracted to young girls is pedeophilia.

You must be the freak, you are the one that keeps mentioning 12 yr old girls here, not us.

Trying to shift the attention away from yourself??? I said 12-15 yr olds cuz I was covering the entire age group.

We are talking about fully developed women, not some pre pubescent girl.

And no, 14 & 15 yr olds ARENT fully deveoped woman!!!

Useruser666
05-18-2005, 04:22 PM
What I was trying to do is make a point. How one way of thinking leads into something else.

I think that is understood. But I also believe that the concensous was that young women are dressing in a way that makes them harder to differentiate from older females. I doubt anyone was saying they wanted to have sex with underage girls, just that it's hard to tell the age of some of them because of the way they dress.

Jimcs50
05-18-2005, 04:22 PM

You are not helping here, CC

Jimcs50
05-18-2005, 04:24 PM

The ones that men look at are, I promise you that.

Gatita
05-18-2005, 04:24 PM

Hey you said it, not me. If the shoe fits, wear it.

Useruser666
05-18-2005, 04:25 PM
Jim, you owe me big for not piling on here! :lol

Gatita
05-18-2005, 04:25 PM
I think that is understood. But I also believe that the concensous was that young women are dressing in a way that makes them harder to differentiate from older females. I doubt anyone was saying they wanted to have sex with underage girls, just that it's hard to tell the age of some of them because of the way they dress.

I give you that much. :)

Jimcs50
05-18-2005, 04:26 PM

As I said, we do not ask for ID to look.

If I took User out to the mall here in town, he would not be able to tell if these girls go to A&M or one of the highshools here...I can promise you that.

Shelly
05-18-2005, 04:26 PM

The hell they aren't. I am amazed at some of the girls at my son's middle school. Some of them look like they've flunked a few grades.

Jimcs50
05-18-2005, 04:28 PM
The hell they aren't. I am amazed at some of the girls at my son's middle school. Some of them look like they've flunked a few grades.

see, Shelly concurs.

Useruser666
As I said, we do not ask for ID to look.

If I took User out to the mall here in town, he would not be able to tell if these girls go to A&M or one of the highshools here...I can promise you that.

What girls Jim? :angel

Gatita

You can still tell the difference between a girl and a woman. It is all in the face, too much make up or not. Is youth not recognizable anymore?

bigzak25
05-18-2005, 04:29 PM
oh, so now we have to look at their face....sheesh. :lol

Shelly
05-18-2005, 04:29 PM
see, Shelly concurs.

Well, when I was 14-15, I could pass for 18.

Oh, God! I really DO look a lot older! *SOB*

Gatita
05-18-2005, 04:30 PM

Isn't that what they say?! :lol J/K.

Useruser666
05-18-2005, 04:30 PM
That movie "13 Going On 30" kinda creeps you out if you think about it.

Gatita
05-18-2005, 04:31 PM
oh, so now we have to look at their face....sheesh. :lol

Makes it that much harder for the perverts to do! :lol

CosmicCowboy
05-18-2005, 04:33 PM
looking at the face can work both ways...that redhead that played the teenager on "six feet under" was in her thirties...

http://www.hbo.com/img/core_template/spacer.gif

Shelly
05-18-2005, 04:35 PM
And the girl in Matchstick Men that played a 15 year old was really in her 20s. That totally blew me away.

SWC Bonfire
05-18-2005, 04:35 PM
Gatita, you are still banging your head against the wall. :bang

Pretty women will grab our attention in less than a nanosecond. That ain't enough time to determine age, occupation, place of birth, or even whether Brent Barry will miss a 3pt shot. AFTER they have caught our eye, we make determinations. And stop looking if she is underage (or you're with someone).

The trick is not to disrespect the person you are with. And some 15 year olds you have to do a double take to see how old they are.

Don't worry, girls are still no substitute for a good woman.

SpursWoman
05-18-2005, 04:37 PM

Me, too.

I'm think I'm about ready for the grape Kool-Aid at this point.

CosmicCowboy
05-18-2005, 04:38 PM
http://www.aol.de/content/GlobalPictureGallery/1225675_1084275677413.jpg

sorry...after checking my facts she is "only" 27...:lol

Dre_7
05-18-2005, 04:41 PM
see, Shelly concurs.

Well I dunno about you, but find it pretty easy to tell the difference between a minor and an adult. There may be some that its hard to tell, but for the most part you can tell.

Sorry if Im not the "typical red-blooded male" that looks at every girl that walks by. I happen to think respect for females is very important, but thats just me.

Jimcs50
05-18-2005, 04:43 PM
You can still tell the difference between a girl and a woman. It is all in the face, too much make up or not. Is youth not recognizable anymore?

There are 22 yr olds that could pass for 15, and there are 15 yr olds that can pass for 22. I do not ask them how old they are when I look...it is that simple.

And please just stop calling us pedophiles because I hate them and think all should be killed on site...they can not be cured, they can not be rehabilitated...they deserve death..the world needs to be rid of them.

Jimcs50
05-18-2005, 04:44 PM
Well I dunno about you, but find it pretty easy to tell the difference between a minor and an adult. There may be some that its hard to tell, but for the most part you can tell.

Sorry if Im not the "typical red-blooded male" that looks at every girl that walks by. I happen to think respect for females is very important, but thats just me.

That is just gay.

:)

Dre_7
05-18-2005, 04:46 PM
No Im not gay, sorry.

You dont think men should respect females????

CosmicCowboy
05-18-2005, 04:52 PM

damn Jim...you walked right into that one...I want to see how you wiggle your way out...:lol

SWC Bonfire
05-18-2005, 04:53 PM
I happen to think respect for females is very important, but thats just me..

That is just gay.

Don't pile on.

But you are not being respectful to females by agreeing with everything they say. You have to stand up for yourself, and disagree when you disagree. People are blowing this way out of proportion, its something that is going to happen, has happened since there were men and women, and will continue to happen.

And pedophiles should be hung immediately, I don't think they can be cured.

Jimcs50
05-18-2005, 04:55 PM
No Im not gay, sorry.

no, the part about not looking at hot babes walking by.

Dre_7
05-18-2005, 04:56 PM
Don't pile on.

But you are not being respectful to females by agreeing with everything they say. You have to stand up for yourself, and disagree when you disagree. People are blowing this way out of proportion, its something that is going to happen, has happened since there were men and women, and will continue to happen.

And pedophiles should be hung immediately, I don't think they can be cured.

Who said I agree w/ everything they say? I just think man need to respect woman. Its all Im sayin.

Jimcs50
05-18-2005, 04:56 PM
damn Jim...you walked right into that one...I want to see how you wiggle your way out...:lol

No wiggling necessary....he had a 2 part statement.

Shelly
05-18-2005, 04:57 PM

Sorry...but I call bullshit on that one. Both SW and I said people always thought we were older at that age. Also, I find it hard to believe that when walking past someone, you can determine their age. As a former teenaged girl, I tried my hardest to look older than I was, and I think it's safe to say a lot of teens do also.

I have yet to see where Tlong and Jim have said they've openly gawked at a teenager or adult woman.

Jimcs50
05-18-2005, 04:59 PM
Who said I agree w/ everything they say? I just think man need to respect woman. Its all Im sayin.

so you think it is disrespectful for a man to look at a beautiful woman pass ing by?

I am not talking about the verbal crap that construction workers spew out, I am talking about turning your head and checking out some hottie that just walked by.

Jimcs50
05-18-2005, 05:00 PM
And Shelly, I would give yoyu a double take, I assure you.

Dre_7
05-18-2005, 05:03 PM
so you think it is disrespectful for a man to look at a beautiful woman pass ing by?

No I dont think lookin at a woman is necessarily disrespectful. I never said that, I was just talking about respecting woman, in general. I never said you were disrescpectful, I just said that I think men should respect woman. You were the one that took offense and called me gay because I said that. I was not calling you disrespectful for lookin at a woman.

CrazyOne
05-18-2005, 05:04 PM
and here I thought Jim was just yanking somebody's chain...

Dre_7
05-18-2005, 05:04 PM
Sorry...but I call bullshit on that one. Both SW and I said people always thought we were older at that age. Also, I find it hard to believe that when walking past someone, you can determine their age. As a former teenaged girl, I tried my hardest to look older than I was, and I think it's safe to say a lot of teens do also.

I have yet to see where Tlong and Jim have said they've openly gawked at a teenager or adult woman.

Well, yes girls do try to look older, but for the most part you can tell. I work w/ middle schoolers, and even the ones that try to look older, still look like middle schoolers IMO.

Shelly
05-18-2005, 05:05 PM
And Shelly, I would give yoyu a double take, I assure you.

Sure...make nice with the old broad...

Jimcs50
No I dont think lookin at a woman is necessarily disrespectful. I never said that, I was just talking about respecting woman, in general. I never said you were disrescpectful, I just said that I think men should respect woman. You were the one that took offense and called me gay because I said that. I was not calling you disrespectful for lookin at a woman.

I did not call you gay. That is an expression. You have not heard that before?

And was in reference to you not looking at hotties passing by..as I already said.

Gatita
Of course, they only recourse is to call people names and be disrespectful when having a conversation. Like I said if doesn't apply to you then don't get your panties in a wad. We are just having a discussion.

And about Shelly and SW looking older then they were in their teens, how old are you now?

Gatita

And was in reference to you not looking at hotties passing by..as I already said.

Maybe little girls don't do it for him.

Shelly
05-18-2005, 05:06 PM
Well, yes girls do try to look older, but for the most part you can tell. I work w/ middle schoolers, and even the ones that try to look older, still look like middle schoolers IMO.

Well, then you have a eye better I than I. Because I always get people's ages wrong.

Dre_7
05-18-2005, 05:07 PM
I did not call you gay.

I apologies. I re-read it and you didnt call me gay, so for saying you did, I am sorry.

Gatita
05-18-2005, 05:08 PM
and here I thought Jim was just yanking somebody's chain...

Tis' true. :lol

Dre_7
05-18-2005, 05:08 PM
Well, then you have a eye better I than I. Because I always get people's ages wrong.

Well I didnt say I could tell someones exact age or anything, Im just saying its not hard to tell, FOR THE MOST PART, when someone is under 18 or over 18.

Dre_7
05-18-2005, 05:10 PM

And I am not saying I NEVER look at a beautiful girl, I am just saying that I think females are more then just "objects."

Gatita
05-18-2005, 05:15 PM
And I am not saying I NEVER look at a beautiful girl, I am just saying that I think females are more then just "objects."

Tlong and Jim probably don't have daughters. And if they did, if a man were to be checking them out, it wouldn't bother them. It is only natural after all.

Jimcs50
05-18-2005, 05:41 PM
Tlong and Jim probably don't have daughters. And if they did, if a man were to be checking them out, it wouldn't bother them. It is only natural after all.

No, I have boys.

And I do not check out their friends...they are <15.

But when they get to be 18....fair game, I will be checking them out.

Gatita
05-18-2005, 05:45 PM
No, I have boys.

Lucky you. Now, would you think raising boys is an easier task as opposed to raising girls?

CosmicCowboy
05-18-2005, 05:46 PM
No, I have boys.

Why do you think Jim put in the swimming pool? I see lots of teen pool parties in Jims kids future...:lol

also a little remodeling to add to the "sound" system...

http://www.cctvwholesalers.com/google_c.html

Shelly
05-18-2005, 05:48 PM
How many kids do you have, Jim? For some reason I thought you only had one son.

Gatita
05-18-2005, 05:49 PM
Why do you think Jim put in the swimming pool? I see lots of teen pool parties in Jims kids future...:lol

also a little remodeling to add to the "sound" system...

http://www.cctvwholesalers.com/google_c.html

Do you know something CosmicCowboy?! :lol

Gatita
05-18-2005, 05:50 PM
And about Shelly and SW looking older then they were in their teens, how old are you now?

And the question went unanswered. :lol

Shelly
05-18-2005, 05:55 PM
why does it matter? But since you insist on knowing, I'm 39.

Gatita
05-18-2005, 05:59 PM

Because you were trying to make a point about your age and how you looked as a teen. I just wanted perspective, that's all.

CosmicCowboy
05-18-2005, 06:02 PM
Do you know something CosmicCowboy?! :lol

we are pooling our retirement savings and starting up teenpoolsluts.com...lotsa money in that stuff...:lol

CosmicCowboy
05-18-2005, 06:03 PM

how long have you been 39?...in the words of the immortal Duff..."you look a lot older"...:lol

just kiddin darlin...

SpursWoman
05-18-2005, 06:15 PM

And the question went unanswered. :lol

Sorry.....I had to leave work and pick up my daughter (who's only 9 and just started stuffing her bra, so no looking you damn perverts). I'm 33.

Shelly? Weren't you just 37?!? You can't be padding it now, can you? :wow :lol

tlongII
05-18-2005, 06:44 PM
Sorry.....I had to leave work and pick up my daughter (who's only 9 and just started stuffing her bra, so no looking you damn perverts). I'm 33.

Shelly? Weren't you just 37?!? You can't be padding it now, can you? :wow :lol

I promise I will not look at SW's daughter! I do have morals ya know.

Mr Dio
05-18-2005, 06:48 PM
I'm asking in moral & NOT legal sense. If a female is 17yrs 11mos 27days old & a scantily dressed cheerleader is it wrong to look at her & think she is attractive? What if that same girl is just 5 days older?

I've known girls that don't 18 til after the 1st day of class their freshman semester in college. I've also known girls that turn 18 before their last day of high school.

Shelly
05-18-2005, 06:52 PM
how long have you been 39?...in the words of the immortal Duff..."you look a lot older"...:lol

just kiddin darlin...

Baby, I still have a few months left.

I'm going to be fabulous at 40!

CosmicCowboy
05-18-2005, 06:58 PM

i don't doubt that for a minute...you should reward yourself and find some nice cowboy to give you a footrub...:lol

Jimcs50
05-19-2005, 08:56 AM
How many kids do you have, Jim? For some reason I thought you only had one son.

yes, one boy, 13 yrs old and in 8th grade.

He is having 3 friends come over the last day of school, next Thursday, 2 girls who are 15(1 grade higher) and his best friend(14) for swimming.

I will not be checking out the 2 girls, I assure you.

Now, that being said, I can not wait till he is in college and has girls over for swimming. :spin I might have to purchase that camera, CC, just for security measures, to make sure no skinny dipping is going on when I am gone. I have to protect my neighbors, you know.
:angel

Jimcs50
05-19-2005, 08:57 AM

no doubt.

Flea
05-19-2005, 09:28 AM
Gatita,

I have 4 daughters so I think I can safely jump in and give my opinion. My oldest will be 12 this year. She looks like a normal 12 year old kid. If someone was checking her out then he would be a pedophile because there is nothing to check out. On the other hand I have seen girls at her school that could easily pass for 16-18. If they are wearing hipsters and small tops....I can understand how a man would do a double take.

I have a question for you.....when you see a beautiful girl walk by don't you look regardless of age? I do. It doesn't mean I want to sleep with them! We all respond to beauty. It human nature to take another look at something or someone you think is lovely or handsome.

That does not mean I want some old man gawking at my girls when they are 16. There is a big difference between looking and gawking.

Jimcs50
05-19-2005, 09:31 AM
Gatita,

I have 4 daughters so I think I can safely jump in and give my opinion. My oldest will be 12 this year. She looks like a normal 12 year old kid. If someone was checking her out then he would be a pedophile because there is nothing to check out. On the other hand I have seen girls at her school that could easily pass for 16-18. If they are wearing hipsters and small tops....I can understand how a man would do a double take.

I have a question for you.....when you see a beautiful girl walk by don't you look regardless of age? I do. It doesn't mean I want to sleep with them! We all respond to beauty. It human nature to take another look at something or someone you think is lovely or handsome.

That does not mean I want some old man gawking at my girls when they are 16. There is a big difference between looking and gawking.

Thankyou.

Shelly
05-19-2005, 09:33 AM
Hell, even I check out pretty girls.

Oh, God! I'm old, a perv, and a lesbian!

:(

Flea
05-19-2005, 09:35 AM
Hell, even I check out pretty girls.

Oh, God! I'm old, a perv, and a lesbian!

:(

I'm right behind you Shelly, but you are still older!! :lol

CosmicCowboy
05-19-2005, 09:36 AM
*thinking of possibilities*

bigzak25
05-19-2005, 09:38 AM
flea is correct.

if a girl is obviously an adolescent, then only sicko's are gonna be checking it out. that qualifies as a 'duh' statement.

there is such a grey area when a girl is obviously developed and is flaunting it though. low rise jeans. exposed midriff. is that a tat? is that a piercing? those are all signs of a girl advertising her sexuality to gain the attn of men.

gawking. yes. that is a bit disrespectful. but sometimes the dawg in us cannot look away from a superhottie or a girl that is dressed over the top. chasing the cat is the nature of the beast. I'm a married dog. Tied up. Not allowed to bark out loud. But i'll drool a little inside.

And if your young one is dressed provocatively? the last of your worries is the older guys that might take a quick look on the street. it's all the boys at school that are lining up to tag it, so don't fool yourselves.

Shelly
05-19-2005, 09:38 AM
I'm right behind you Shelly, but you are still older!! :lol

I may have to stay at 39 forever and wait for y'all to catch up.

Flea
05-19-2005, 09:43 AM

In that case I am going to stay at 36.....ok almost 37. That way you will always be older.

SpursWoman
05-19-2005, 09:44 AM

As an aside....there's been massive group emails going around by about 100 or so of my high school graduating class (we're having a 15 year GTG next weekend) and a lot of them have included current pictures of themselves.

Holy crap(!) some of them look old. If I look as old as most of them, someone please just shoot me now. :drunk :lol

Flea
05-19-2005, 09:44 AM
And if your young one is dressed provocatively? the last of your worries is the older guys that might take a quick look on the street. it's all the boys at school that are lining up to tag it, so don't fool yourselves.

No kidding!!

Shelly
05-19-2005, 09:52 AM
In that case I am going to stay at 36.....ok almost 37. That way you will always be older.

Bitch! :lol

SW, trust me, you don't! You go and show them your fabulous self!

Jimcs50
05-19-2005, 09:54 AM
Bitch! :lol

SW, trust me, you don't! You go and show them your fabulous self!

Word.

Useruser666
05-19-2005, 10:18 AM
So does Jim have to register with DPS or not? :lol

Flea
05-19-2005, 10:43 AM
So does Jim have to register with DPS or not? :lol

When my girls turn 16 I might have to ask for a tracking device to be put on him. :lol

Flea
05-19-2005, 10:44 AM
Bitch!

Jimcs50
05-23-2005, 12:38 PM
Ok, went to Hollisters with my son who is 13 on Saturday. He was wanting to get some shorts and shirts for Summer. I saw a shirt and shorts I liked so I went to try them on.

While I was standing at the dressing room waiting for a room to open up, there were about 5-6 girls trying on the tiniest shorts ever, as well as some bikinis, all showing each other what they were buying. Now, I think they were 18 or so, but not sure. But I have to tell you, this topic came into mind....because they were all very hot and there is no way that any man could not notice these little hotties prancing back and forth right in front of me.

bigzak25
05-23-2005, 12:51 PM
i'm sure they were 18 jim. no harm, no foul. by the way, the age for sexual consent is 17, so you are on high moral ground for just looking. i don't blame you, but you have an automatic excuse to be in those stores with your young one. if there was some older guy just loitering, i'd be very concerned as a parent or manager.

Useruser666
05-23-2005, 12:51 PM
Were they in the Osh-Kosh-Begosh section Jim? That should have given you a clue! Just look at the sign above their heads, if it says kids, then you're out of luck.

bigzak25
05-23-2005, 12:53 PM
that horrible...but very funny... :lol

if you see a bigbird or elmo on the clothes, look away.

Mr Dio
05-23-2005, 01:06 PM
if there was some older guy just loitering, i'd be very concerned as a parent or manager.

So does Mouse know how you feel about this? Does he hide his stash of DVDs when you're around?

bigzak25
05-23-2005, 01:11 PM
So does Mouse know how you feel about this? Does he hide his stash of DVDs when you're around?

eek. i've seen a shitload of vhs tapes at his pad, but the only thing he's ever put on was the sean elliot memorial day miracle and he tried to get me to watch jackie brown, but i think that movie sucks. i didn't even know he had a dvd player, much less a secret stash.

if anyone can pull off the little kid look, it's mouse. you seen him in his bert n ernie shirt?

Mr Dio
05-23-2005, 01:47 PM
you seen him in his bert n ernie shirt?

Yup!, wearing that t-shirt, some shiny gold Aladdin slippers that curl up @ the toes & a SMILE!

Kori Ellis
05-23-2005, 01:51 PM
While I was standing at the dressing room waiting for a room to open up, there were about 5-6 girls trying on the tiniest shorts ever, as well as some bikinis, all showing each other what they were buying. Now, I think they were 18 or so, but not sure.

[male population of the forum]This thread is useless without pics. [/male population of the forum]

SWC Bonfire
05-23-2005, 01:53 PM
[male population of the forum]This thread is useless without pics. [/male population of the forum]

...As long as the pics are not of Mouse in the Bert & Ernie shirt and Alladin shoes.

Jimcs50
05-23-2005, 01:58 PM

http://main.ls-sorority.com/graphics/join1.jpg

Here they are all trying on their clothing...I got them to pose for me.

bigzak25
05-23-2005, 02:13 PM
dayyyyum.

so when you going shopping again Jim? i'll dress up mouse and tag along.