PDA

View Full Version : Well I'm gonna go kill myself

DUNCANownsKOBE2
07-01-2010, 10:02 PM
Fuck you Sarver, and fuck you Gentry. What the fuck is so hard about being a GM/coach? Sarver should have known not to repeat this mistake, but still, how the fuck can you be so dumb to let a player and his agent completely jerk you around just because you love that player?

How the hell can someone be hesitant to give Amare a 5th year, but he's willing to give Channing fuckin Frye a 5 year 30 million dollar deal? This is terrible.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
07-01-2010, 10:03 PM
lefty, I see you viewing thread, I really don't feel like hearing from you, take your jihad somewhere else.

Amarelooms
07-01-2010, 10:03 PM
lol it's just basketball man....get a life if you're really serious

:elephant

koriwhat
07-01-2010, 10:05 PM
Fuck you Sarver, and fuck you Gentry. What the fuck is so hard about being a GM/coach? Sarver should have known not to repeat this mistake, but still, how the fuck can you be so dumb to let a player and his agent completely jerk you around just because you love that player?

How the hell can someone be hesitant to give Amare a 5th year, but he's willing to give Channing fuckin Frye a 5 year 30 million dollar deal? This is terrible.

koriwhat
lefty, I see you viewing thread, I really don't feel like hearing from you, take your jihad somewhere else.

N4th4n
I am already drawing the bath and plugging in the toaster oven.

slick'81
07-01-2010, 10:06 PM
http://i302.photobucket.com/albums/nn115/Beaverman88/charles-barkley-savage-thumbcopy.jpg

N4th4n
07-01-2010, 10:06 PM
Hey calftat bitch, take you stupid fucking hick ass and go somewhere else. Your retaliation is almost as uncreative as it is pointless.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
07-01-2010, 10:07 PM
lol calf tat trying to mimic the trolling that pushed him to make a complete ass of himself.

lefty
07-01-2010, 10:08 PM
:lmao

resistanze
07-01-2010, 10:08 PM
Terrible move. You guys could learn a thing or two from the Raptors.

BUMP
07-01-2010, 10:09 PM
yall are all the fuckin same.... bunch of internet forum pussies! what happened??? you finally found a place in this world you could act like a tough guy? you could appeal to the popular kids? you could be numero uno? same ol' tune... nothing changes.

for this thread i'm ending it here... back to the topic and no more dealing with wannabes like you!

good movie... everyone should see "get him to the greek"!

lefty
07-01-2010, 10:09 PM
Terrible move. You guys could learn a thing or two from the Raptors.
Ouch

Mel_13
07-01-2010, 10:12 PM

I told you Grant Hill was a bargain at 1yr/3.2M. Can you imagine how much Sarver would have paid him if Grant had opted out?

Sarver: Well, Channing you had a good year and we'd like to offer you a nice raise from the 2M you were paid last season. How does 5yrs/25M sound to you?

Frye: Uh, excuse me while I take this call from Boston.

Sarver: All right, 5yrs/30M. Deal?

Frye: OK

That's some first class negotiating right there.

BUMP
07-01-2010, 10:12 PM
yeah i got tats on my legs, yeah they're spurs and yeah they're on my calves... we've gone over this yrs ago and yet it's still being brought up like a bad joke. it's fuckin' old man and you think it gets to me when you say the bs you do? you think it gets to me especially coming from some chump off the internet? come on now man... i didn't get these tats because i thought i'd shrivel up into a ball and hide when someone put me down about my decision to tat my calves up with spurs, i got these tats because i wanted to, because i like them and because i could give 2 shits less about some bitchmade chump on the internet.

get over it man and add to this thread or get the fuck out already. come up with something clever or shut the fuck up and get out of my thread.

monosylab1k
07-01-2010, 10:13 PM
lol calf tat trying to mimic the trolling that pushed him to make a complete ass of himself.

:lol

everyone's a fuckin' comedian these days... i mean carlos mencia and dane cook can get jobs in LA posing as comedians so why not everyone else especially here on ST? go get 'em!

sefant77
07-01-2010, 10:17 PM
please do it slow and painful

Kai
07-01-2010, 10:23 PM
http://i45.tinypic.com/2wf4iz9.jpg

Giuseppe
07-01-2010, 10:24 PM
Hey calftat bitch, take you stupid fucking hick ass and go somewhere else. Your retaliation is almost as uncreative as it is pointless.

Sose's Swingy says the signing signifies the imminent return of Amare due to the use of the MLE meaning they'll be over the cap.

Drain the tub, N, I'll get Owen.

Kori Ellis
07-01-2010, 10:29 PM
koriwhat and DoK, I thought I made it clear that everyone was tired of the whole saga between you guys (and that includes other members of the Mavs Krew) infiltrating every thread.

Stop, or deal with the consequences.

Absolutely last warning.

Koolaid_Man
07-01-2010, 10:32 PM

ohhh goodie, goodie...goodie.......Let me help you...you have many options to kill yourself...

Wrist Cutting
Drowning
Suffocation
Electrocution
Jumping from height
Firearm under the chin
Hanging
Vehicle Impact
Lay on the railroad tracks
Skydive and don't deploy shute
Immolation (set yourself on fire)

My favorite method and one that I think fits your personality and that you will like...Is Seppuku...Here are the steps you must follow:

This will require the assistance of one other person.

Dress yourself ceremonially or in your Sunday's finest. Next take a Samurai sword (you can borrow mine if you don't have one) and place it on a fine piece of carpet in front of you. Prepare for death by writing a death poem. Finally pick up your sword. Plunge it into your abdomen...making first a left to right cut and then a second slightly upward stroke.

Once you've made the first couple of choice center cuts that I've outlined above and you're bleeding profusely from your center mast the second person will then pull the sword out of your body and perform the daki-kubi which is a decapitation of your head leaving only a small band of flesh so as not to have your head fall off and roll on the floor..but leave youe head dangling from your neck. If your head hits the floor then it's a dishonorable thing and we don't want that...

Here's a quick lesson (with sweet background music)

nF_2xeuCIA4

BUMP
07-01-2010, 10:37 PM
lol nubian queens

BlackSwordsMan
07-01-2010, 10:40 PM
mama ellis just spanked some kids in this bitch

poop
07-01-2010, 10:44 PM
Dress yourself ceremonially or in your Sunday's finest. Next take a Samurai sword (you can borrow mine if you don't have one) and place it on a fine piece of carpet in front of you. Prepare for death by writing a death poem. Finally pick up your sword. Plunge it into your abdomen...making first a left to right cut and then a second slightly upward stroke.

Once you've made the first couple of choice center cuts that I've outlined above and you're bleeding profusely from your center mast the second person will then pull the sword out of your body and perform the daki-kubi which is a decapitation of your head leaving only a small band of flesh so as not to have your head fall off and roll on the floor..but leave youe head dangling from your neck. If your head hits the floor then it's a dishonorable thing and we don't want that...

Here's a quick lesson (with sweet background music)

nF_2xeuCIA4
[/B]

i call bullshit on that part, you cannot cut off your own head, the angle does not allow enough momentum for a good swing and especially not after youve taken your abdominal muscles out of the equation.

Kai
07-01-2010, 10:53 PM
who needs Amar'e when you have Channing Frye??

Mavs_man_41
07-01-2010, 10:57 PM
Lol Kori gettin her queen bitch on..as if "lol calf tats" is what makes this forum unreadable :lmao

DUNCANownsKOBE2
07-01-2010, 10:58 PM

I told you Grant Hill was a bargain at 1yr/3.2M. Can you imagine how much Sarver would have paid him if Grant had opted out?

Sarver: Well, Channing you had a good year and we'd like to offer you a nice raise from the 2M you were paid last season. How does 5yrs/25M sound to you?

Frye: Uh, excuse me while I take this call from Boston.

Sarver: All right, 5yrs/30M. Deal?

Frye: OK

That's some first class negotiating right there.

Grant Hill is not a bargain at 3.2mil, this does nothing to change that. Yes, compared to a horribly overpaid player a slightly overpaid player looks better but Hill is not a bargain.

Koolaid_Man
07-01-2010, 11:00 PM
Lol Kori gettin her queen bitch on..as if "lol calf tats" is what makes this forum unreadable :lmao

so enlighten us Confucius...what makes it unreadable? your bullshit ass posts?

N4th4n
07-01-2010, 11:05 PM
so enlighten us Confucius...what makes it unreadable? your bullshit ass posts?

No, yours.

BUMP
07-01-2010, 11:06 PM
tbh, if we could get some pictures of nubian queens and some freaky jams to go along with it, it would probably save the forum :tu

Mel_13
07-01-2010, 11:06 PM
Grant Hill is not a bargain at 3.2mil, this does nothing to change that. Yes, compared to a horribly overpaid player a slightly overpaid player looks better but Hill is not a bargain.

Poor DoK.

Suicidal and in denial.

Just remember. Its only basketball.

Koolaid_Man
07-01-2010, 11:07 PM
tbh, if we could get some pictures of nubian queens and some freaky jams to go along with it, it would probably save the forum :tu

lame

Mavs_man_41
07-01-2010, 11:08 PM
Dammit you fucks are unbearable

monosylab1k
07-01-2010, 11:09 PM
tbh Kori just wants to go back to simpler times when everybody was a gtg crew member and JudynTX type "burritos vs. tacos" threads were heartily enjoyed by everybody.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
07-01-2010, 11:10 PM
Btw this was more Gentry than it was Sarver......Gentry loves Frye and holds him to lower standards than anyone else on the team. This is the same situation as when D'antoni wanted to overpay Diaw and there was no GM to stop him. This proves Sarver is far from cheap, he's just a cancerous idiot who doesn't have the slightest idea how to run a basketball team. When they have a GM like Steve Kerr to run things and always make the right decision, Sarver is a good owner who will follow along. Otherwise, the team is fucked. Hopefully they hire a great GM.

monosylab1k
nothing says 2004 era SpursTalk like 18 threads debating where the best Mexican food is in San Antonio.

dallasmavsnfuego214
Shit, Luva's here now, get ready for all hell to break loose :lol

monosylab1k
07-01-2010, 11:11 PM
Btw this was more Gentry than it was Sarver......Gentry loves Frye and holds him to lower standards than anyone else on the team. This is the same situation as when D'antoni wanted to overpay Diaw and there was no GM to stop him. This proves Sarver is far from cheap, he's just a cancerous idiot who doesn't have the slightest idea how to run a basketball team. When they have a GM like Steve Kerr to run things and always make the right decision, Sarver is a good owner who will follow along. Otherwise, the team is fucked. Hopefully they hire a great GM.

what if Barkley gets hired? Is that a "shotgun to the face, no funeral" moment or would you actually think he might be crazy enough to pull it off?

DUNCANownsKOBE2

Poor DoK.

Suicidal and in denial.

Just remember. Its only basketball.

Burrito breath, did you really take the title of the thread seriously?

Shastafarian
Shit, Luva's here now, get ready for all hell to break loose :lol

Why, did someone fuck up his garden?

DUNCANownsKOBE2
07-01-2010, 11:12 PM
what if Barkley gets hired? Is that a "shotgun to the face, no funeral" moment or would you actually think he might be crazy enough to pull it off?

Barkley would just provide so much excitement and hilarious moments as GM I would be willing to shelve any chance at winning to see what kind of crazy shit he would do.

monosylab1k
07-01-2010, 11:13 PM
when he can't even keep his word on a lunch date.

:lmao so all you faggots are asshurt over that?

DUNCANownsKOBE2
Why, did someone fuck up his garden?

BUMP
I went through the same thing with calculus. Eventually I got a tutor and really buckled down. Going from wanting to become an Engineer to a Police Officer is a stretch, but if that's what you really want to do, then don't waste anymore time and money going to school, and just enroll into the academy. Of course tell your parents first

DUNCANownsKOBE2
07-01-2010, 11:14 PM
:lmao so all you faggots are asshurt over that?

Yup, I accidentally am the only person to ever legitimately piss Cully off on the internet.

I'm controllinao!

Mavs_man_41
07-01-2010, 11:15 PM
This peon has no honor, ethics, or integrity. How in the hell does he deserve the death of a Samurai when he can't even keep his word on a lunch date.:lmao Impale his fucking ass. He's used to getting fucked, so the pain just may be pleasurable for him.

Fuck yourself in the ass with a sawed off like the rest you sorry worthless fuck

another guy who helped kill the NBA forum. Now wallow in your own filth, faggot

monosylab1k
07-01-2010, 11:15 PM
Yup, I accidentally am the only person to ever legitimately piss Cully off on the internet.

I'm controllinao!

crucify him, Dun, send that Cubby ass to the tree of woe!

Shastafarian
07-01-2010, 11:16 PM

I'm controllinao!

I don't blame him. It ain't easy finding marks for guys like him. Can't exactly sit outside a middle school ifyaknowwhatimean

monosylab1k
07-01-2010, 11:17 PM
tbh DoK needed to make sure Cubby wasn't hiding a rag soaked in ether behind his back, ready to take him into his basement to put the lotion on his skin.

Kori Ellis
07-01-2010, 11:17 PM
tbh Kori just wants to go back to simpler times when everybody was a gtg crew member and JudynTX type "burritos vs. tacos" threads were heartily enjoyed by everybody.

When everyone was a GTG crew member at SpursTalk, JudynTX (and her type of threads) were hated here. She was ruling the Cantina at SpursReport at the time.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
07-01-2010, 11:18 PM
Well, this thread got derailed real quick :lol

BUMP
07-01-2010, 11:18 PM
lol http://i.ehow.com/images/a04/no/sp/repel-naturally-digging-holes-yard-800X800.jpg

Giuseppe
07-01-2010, 11:19 PM

I'm controllinao!

Had nothing to do with the Internet, and ya know it. You stood me up on a lunch date that was a 150 mile turnaround for me.

Yer a tin weasel.

Kori Ellis
07-01-2010, 11:20 PM
Had nothing to do with the Internet, and ya know it. You stood me up on a lunch date that was a 150 mile turnaround for me.

Yer a tin weasel.

You shouldn't have been making dates with a young high school boy anyway.

Shastafarian
07-01-2010, 11:21 PM

Yer a tin weasel.

http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h262/Gunner1750/chris_hansen.gif

DUNCANownsKOBE2
lol high school

BUMP

*college

Koolaid_Man
This peon has no honor, ethics, or integrity. How in the hell does he deserve the death of a Samurai when he can't even keep his word on a lunch date.:lmao Impale his fucking ass. He's used to getting fucked, so the pain just may be pleasurable for him.

I'm cool with that too....whatever it takes for this chump...:toast

monosylab1k

Yer a tin weasel.

:lmao that's pretty damn funny if true, tbh.

Yes or No, did you have a rag soaked in ether with you, to put on his face and then take him back to your dungeon?

Mavs_man_41
07-01-2010, 11:22 PM
Kori said Mavfan killed this joint. It was dead when I got here. You niggas ain't got no originality. You'd think losing would build character in Dallas... I guess not.

No, mav fan kept the NBA forum alive for a period with their humor and originality before your kind showed up and tried to imitate our trolling and pretty soon it all wen to hell

Kori Ellis
*college

*mentally

DUNCANownsKOBE2
I'm cool with that too....whatever it takes for this chump...:toast

sup Tyrone

Shastafarian
:lmao that's pretty damn funny if true, tbh.

Yes or No, did you have a rag soaked in ether with you, to put on his face and then take him back to your dungeon?

$100 says Cully is just pissed because the beer got warm in the trunk and now he has no use for the condoms.

monosylab1k
Kori said Mavfan killed this joint.

tbh it's just anti-Mavfan bias that's here on the board.

the mookie crew could do the exact same thing to koriwhat that we are, and Kori would :lmao and talk about how the mookie crew needs to post more cuz they're the funniest guys on earth.

BadOdor
07-01-2010, 11:23 PM
I for one am glad DoK never showed up, Wouldn't want the only other member of the jew krew to vanish, never to have been heard from again.

Kori Ellis
the mookie crew could do the exact same thing to koriwhat that we are, and Kori would :lmao and talk about how the mookie crew needs to post more cuz they're the funniest guys on earth.

Jealous much?

Koolaid_Man
Luva how do you do it man...this thread was dead and as soon as you logged on everyone started following you...they're literally waiting for you to logon....you da man...

Mad Props...got these Ho's in check....

DUNCANownsKOBE2
07-01-2010, 11:24 PM
So uh about that Channing Frye

Giuseppe
07-01-2010, 11:24 PM

But, he's intelligent, a Suns fan and I liked the restaurant.

I'll know better next time.

Kori Ellis
07-01-2010, 11:25 PM
Who is the mookie crew?

They are the cyber-rivals of the Mavs Krew for some reason. And each of the crews thinks I favor the other crew, and they are constantly butt hurt about it.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
07-01-2010, 11:25 PM
What's up with you and bump threatening to go suicide. Just do it and get it over with. Stop being a drama queen. First, bump wants to cut a chunk out of his pussy, now you wanna hang yourself. What's up with you two?

You have no idea how miserable life is when one has to go to the grocery store to buy tomatoes. One day you'll understand how much easier life is with tomatoes you can grow in your garden.

BadOdor
07-01-2010, 11:26 PM
Who is the mookie crew?

Those fags who post post stuff like " yu just kent doooo thattt" or other similar incomprehensible posts, then laugh at each other's "humor".

Basically kids who were picked on in highschool and formed their internet "krew". Similar to how the mavs being perennial losers and chokers have made their fans high quality trollers.

Koolaid_Man
Kori Ellis I hereby request permission to be taken off of punishment...I've been on good behavior...plus everyone here loves me and even though they won't admit it they would shit themselves if I wasn't around..

DUNCANownsKOBE2
lol someone made the troll "Gorilla Game"

Giuseppe
$100 says Cully is just pissed because the beer got warm in the trunk and now he has no use for the condoms.

They went to frog march him, Shasta, afore they could get a holt of him: sssssssssswishhhhhhhhhh! x 2.

All ya could do, Shasta, was sit there and grit yer teeth.

16-17. Finish it.

monosylab1k
But, he's intelligent, a Suns fan and I liked the restaurant.

I'll know better next time.

did you enjoy your lunch? You could have just chloroformed some other random teenage boy that was already there tbh.

Kori Ellis
07-01-2010, 11:27 PM
Kori Ellis I hereby request permission to be taken off of punishment...I've been on good behavior...plus everyone here loves me and even though they won't admit it they would shit themselves if I wasn't around..

I'll take it under consideration.

Shastafarian
07-01-2010, 11:28 PM
Didn't you meet timvp over the net. Wasn't it an overnighter the first time. Chics should be more careful to meet up with strangers across country.

http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/2153/coolstorybroer.jpg (http://img4.imageshack.us/i/coolstorybroer.jpg/)

Kori Ellis
Didn't you meet timvp over the net. Wasn't it an overnighter the first time. Chics should be more careful to meet up with strangers across country.

I spent a week in San Antonio watching the 2002 Spurs-Sonics playoff series when we met. I guess that counts as an overnighter.

BadOdor

:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol

baseline bum
At least Sarver wouldn't have traded Luis Scola to make room for Frye like fucking Buford did for Bonner. :pctoss

Shastafarian
They went to frog march him, Shasta, afore they could get a holt of him: sssssssssswishhhhhhhhhh! x 2.

All ya could do, Shasta, was sit there and grit yer teeth.

16-17. Finish it.

I'm sorry I don't speak crazy motherfucker.

monosylab1k
07-01-2010, 11:29 PM

Shouldn't you be worrying more about how your petunias are gonna do this season instead of how people meet?

Koolaid_Man

at least let me PM with you.. I hear you're single and fucking hot...let's exchange info...

Giuseppe
did you enjoy your lunch? You could have just chloroformed some other random teenage boy that was already there tbh.

No. I was as nervous as a queer at a weiner roast. We hadn't went back-to-back quite yet and I didn't taste a f'in thing. Just wolfed it down, went to the ASU library and looked up co-ed skirts in the stacks for a couple hours till the traffic went down.

Kori Ellis
At least Sarver wouldn't have traded Luis Scola to make room for Frye like fucking Buford did for Bonner. :pctoss

:lol But it's MATT BONNER!!!

Shastafarian
Shouldn't you be worrying more about how your petunias are gonna do this season instead of how people meet?

DUNCANownsKOBE2
GREAT NEWS!

The Suns and Amare have broken off extension talks and there is an absolute 0% chance he comes back to the Suns!!!!

What a wonderful day!

Giuseppe
07-01-2010, 11:31 PM
I'm sorry I don't speak crazy motherfucker.

Did ya read Artest usin' the apex of Pierce's noggin to make Red roll twice twixt the last two Junes?

Shastafarian
07-01-2010, 11:34 PM
Did ya read Artest usin' the apex of Pierce's noggin to make Red roll twice twixt the last two Junes?

I was too busy not meeting young boys 100+ miles from where I live.

BadOdor
Oh, so that's why you been all sour with me. You a blood sucking jew too.

Sons, of course. You being a stinki sand moneky paki, and me being a chosen one, it makes sense.

BUMP
Then don't agree at all. That's child's play, and the simple fact that he tries to justify it shows what type of person he truly is. Forget all this trolling we do, that's a bitch move. And you just went one bitch step further than he did by suggesting you cant fight off and elderly man from taking your pussy. That's makes you a bitch too. Yall keep talking, I feel good tonight.

Shastafarian
You don't have to rush to her defense, she has the ban button.
You should know that huh Mr. I can't be banned

BadOdor
Sons, of course. You being a stinki sand monkey paki, and me being a chosen one, it makes sense.

BUMP
07-01-2010, 11:35 PM
I went through the same thing with calculus. Eventually I got a tutor and really buckled down. Going from wanting to become an Engineer to a Police Officer is a stretch, but if that's what you really want to do, then don't waste anymore time and money going to school, and just enroll into the academy. Of course tell your parents first

monosylab1k
07-01-2010, 11:35 PM
tbh why would Cubby want to meet someone decades younger than he is anyways? Are things that boring in life? Is Katie Girl's weakening bowel control making anal too dicey?

N4th4n
07-01-2010, 11:36 PM

I hate him.

Giuseppe
07-01-2010, 11:36 PM
I was too busy not meeting young boys 100+ miles from where I live.

I smell skunk.

Kori Ellis
07-01-2010, 11:37 PM
I hate him.

You aren't the only one.

Giuseppe
07-01-2010, 11:37 PM
tbh why would Cubby want to meet someone decades younger than he is anyways? Are things that boring in life? Is Katie Girl's weakening bowel control making anal too dicey?

The Heat, I say the Heat, they took your cookie, and ya know what else, Mono? They made ya like it.

ha, ha.

Shastafarian
07-01-2010, 11:38 PM
I smell skunk.

I was actually in Boston drinking in the sweet tears of Celtic fandom. No lie.

N4th4n
07-01-2010, 11:39 PM

Did it taste as salty as sperm?

DUNCANownsKOBE2
07-01-2010, 11:40 PM
For anyone who cares there's a 99% chance Amare has agreed to a max deal with the Knicks. Rumor has it he got the offer, went to the Suns and gave them a chance to match and do their thing, and they refused. God dammit.

Giuseppe
07-01-2010, 11:40 PM

None of that crapola, Shasta. You're taking responsibility for the smell of skunk.

It's only right. It's only proper.

BUMP
07-01-2010, 11:41 PM
For anyone who cares there's a 99% chance Amare has agreed to a max deal with the Knicks. Rumor has it he got the offer, went to the Suns and gave them a chance to match and do their thing, and they refused. God dammit.

Brah, the thread has been lost :lol

Kori Ellis
07-01-2010, 11:42 PM
I'm actually serious. No blue text.

:lol I'm not going to ban you.

BUMP
I never understood the hate for Cubby

DUNCANownsKOBE2
Brah, the thread has been lost :lol

Yeah I know but it's newsworthy :lol

Veterinarian
I smell skunk.

I think that's the Philippino kid you have decomposing in a drum in your basement. You must not have sealed the lid tight enough.

monosylab1k

Dirk was hanging out in NY all day waiting for this news. DirkNash back together again!

Kori Ellis
07-01-2010, 11:43 PM

The Suns don't want to give him the 5th year. Supposedly they came up with a bunch of injury provisions in their offer to him too. So... you are right, he's probably going elsewhere.

Shastafarian
Did it taste as salty as sperm?Wouldn't know what sperm tastes like but it had more of a shitty irish beer twinge.

None of that crapola, Shasta. You're taking responsibility for the smell of skunk.

It's only right. It's only proper.
Alright don't believe me. Stayed in Worcester and then Cambridge.

BUMP
Yeah I know but it's newsworthy :lol

actually I just read it and thats definitely the biggest story of FA so far :lmao

DUNCANownsKOBE2
07-01-2010, 11:44 PM
Dirk was hanging out in NY all day waiting for this news. DirkNash back together again!

No chance of that happening, with Amare gone the Suns have around 12.5mil in cap room, 5.5mil of that is gonna be used on Channing Frye :lmao

DUNCANownsKOBE2
The Suns don't want to give him the 5th year.

Yeah but they had no problem giving it to Channing Frye :lmao

21_Blessings
Cowtown will be the new Pacific power :lol

4>0rings
07-01-2010, 11:46 PM
Was there an alliance between a jewish sun fans and the mav krew??? Every thread they just laugh at each others posts and then troll together.

N4th4n
Look at this fag.

Looks like a fag, talks like a fag, gardens like a fag.

Giuseppe
I think that's the Philippino kid you have decomposing in a drum in your basement. You must not have sealed the lid tight enough.

No, no, it's stronger toward downtown Phoenix.

hmmmmmmmm.

Shastafarian
07-01-2010, 11:47 PM
I immediately regret telling Cully my travel schedule.

Mel_13
07-01-2010, 11:48 PM
Burrito breath, did you really take the title of the thread seriously?

Do you really think that all Spurs fans are Mexicans?

And you are in denial.

BUMP

DUNCANownsKOBE2
Was there an alliance between a jewish sun fans and the mav krew??? Every thread they just laugh at each others posts and then troll together.

Tbh the alliance has weakened since I scoffed the notion of Lebron going to Dallas but us 0 & forevers need to stick together

Giuseppe
Look at this fag.

Who was that poor thing who showed up in the middle of the Finals one day and in classic Luva style you said: "now wtf are you?"

monosylab1k
07-01-2010, 11:49 PM
Kori, go back upstairs. Every time you come down in the basement, these little sissies get bold, and start talking shit, like they got some type of protection from me, or some shit.

so what are you entering into competition this year? The marigolds or the lilies? will it be a 14-peat for the HOA Garden Of The Month title?

BUMP
07-01-2010, 11:49 PM
Crucify 'em Luva! Send that hole digging dog crying to the tree of woe!

Giuseppe
07-01-2010, 11:50 PM
Kori, go back upstairs. Every time you come down in the basement, these little sissies get bold, and start talking shit, like they got some type of protection from me, or some shit.

Just thank Christ we won, Luva. Otherwise this place would uninhabitable. But, we did win.

I saw it, tee, hee. And that's it!

spursfan1000
LOL get a life bro.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
God this thread turned into something way better than I hoped :lol

BadOdor

Sons the only alliance jews have is to each other.

Unless it's a self hating jew.

Or there's a lot of money involved.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
07-01-2010, 11:51 PM

Or bagels

Shastafarian
07-01-2010, 11:52 PM
Or even a little bit of money
fify

DUNCANownsKOBE2
07-01-2010, 11:53 PM
fify

bagels > a little bit of money

Shastafarian
07-01-2010, 11:53 PM
bagels > a little bit of money

Depends on the bagels. NY bagels? Yeah. It's a case-by-case basis.

monosylab1k
07-01-2010, 11:54 PM

Or if there's a debate on how dry the pot roast is at the restaurant that has terrible service and dirty silverware and ugly carpeting and awful tasting water and a table that's too tall and chairs that aren't padded enough and drapes that are just so ugly and off putting that it makes you lose your appetite and restrooms that are as dirty as some gentile truck stop and you'll never come to this terrible place again but yes, please book me for the same time next week.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
07-01-2010, 11:57 PM
mono, if you're gonna talk about Jews at a restaurant, don't forget about how old Jewish women always ask if they can order off the kid's menu to save money.

Giuseppe
07-01-2010, 11:58 PM
[[[Gambo620 most recent twitter:

I do not expect a sign and trade to happen for Amare. I also believe that he has a max contract offer on table from Knicks right now.]]]

They're gonna come out of this with bupkis.

ha, ha.

Shastafarian
07-01-2010, 11:59 PM
tbh if you're gonna talk about jews at a restaurant, it should include something about sending food back.

monosylab1k
07-02-2010, 12:05 AM
tbh jews are better than black people and their "let me get a sample of every item on the menu and special order my shit with about 20 different changes and ask for more ranch dressing every 5 minutes and then give you a 75 cent tip"

Giuseppe
07-02-2010, 12:08 AM

tee, hee. Waitin' till The Princess checks in before playing the Pedophile Card, eh?

lmcontrollinao!

Shastafarian
07-02-2010, 12:10 AM
tbh jews are better than black people and their "let me get a sample of every item on the menu and special order my shit with about 20 different changes and ask for more ranch dressing every 5 minutes and then give you a 75 cent tip"

reminded me of this epic thread title

http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=151107&highlight=black+people

Giuseppe
07-02-2010, 12:12 AM

tee, hee. Waitin' till The Princess checks in before playing the Pedophile Card, eh?

lmcontrollinao!

monosylab1k
07-02-2010, 12:15 AM
cubby is gettin senile.

Shastafarian
07-02-2010, 12:15 AM

lmcontrollinao!

No. I already used it. You like young boys. It's almost like you're proud of that. Say, I only live like 1000 miles away. But damn, I'm not a teenager.

Giuseppe
07-02-2010, 12:16 AM
No. I already used it. You like young boys. It's almost like you're proud of that. Say, I only live like 1000 miles away. But damn, I'm not a teenager.

Duder, you waited till she was in the house then you drew the Pedophile Card.

You damn poon tanger, you.

muhahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dallasmavsnfuego214
Cubby you guys came in the heavy favorites in 2004

And came out with a bleeding asshole, Pistons made it nice and deep too

Imcontrollinao!

monosylab1k
tbh I'd meet your for lunch Cubby, and promise not to stand you up, but I'm probably a tad old for your tastes. Plus I'd be on the lookout for the chloroform rag.

monosylab1k
07-02-2010, 12:17 AM

Imcontrollinao!

crucify em, fuego! send that cubby ass to the tree of woe.

Giuseppe
cubby is gettin senile.

Uh, uh, Mono, you waited till Kori was next to you then you drew the Pedophile Card.

You damn chickenshit, you.

ha, ha.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
Dr. Pepper is good

Giuseppe
07-02-2010, 12:18 AM

Imcontrollinao!

lmemulatedao!!!!!!!!!!!

monosylab1k
Uh, uh, Mono, you waited till Kori was next to you then you drew the Pedophile Card.

You damn chickenshit, you.

ha, ha.

I been pullin the Pedo Card from day 1. Don't matter if Mother Hen is around or not.

tee, hee.

4>0rings
tbh I'd meet your for lunch Cubby, and promise not to stand you up, but I'm probably a tad old for your tastes. Plus I'd be on the lookout for the chloroform rag.
Do the kids of the local Phoenix area a favor and kick him in the nuts.

Shastafarian
Duder, you waited till she was in the house then you drew the Pedophile Card.

You damn poon tanger, you.

muhahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I used it cuz you had just admitted you drove 150 miles to see a kid you met over the internet.

Giuseppe
07-02-2010, 12:19 AM

Well, you are O & Forever.

Giuseppe
07-02-2010, 12:20 AM
I used it cuz you had just admitted you drove 150 miles to see a kid you met over the internet.

And because The Princess set your table.

Lettin' a girl carry yer water.

I'm callin' tanger on ya, Shasta.

tee, hee.

monosylab1k
07-02-2010, 12:20 AM
Well, you are O & Forever.

that's better than knowing a ragtag bunch of nobodies, led by King Miscreant with the white spot on his head, went balls deep on your depth chart full o' HOF'ers.

tee, hee.

Giuseppe
07-02-2010, 12:21 AM
I been pullin the Pedo Card from day 1. Don't matter if Mother Hen is around or not.

tee, hee.

Now c'mon, early today you were kind to Culburn. Oh, yeah, I saw ya. Then when Kori shows up you get roll over and let Cubby see that asshole. I checked it, Mono, it was greased all ready.

Oh.

Shastafarian
07-02-2010, 12:21 AM
I guess havin a girl carry yer water is better than havin a young boy carry yer wiener. Unless yer Cully.

Giuseppe
07-02-2010, 12:22 AM
that's better than knowing a ragtag bunch of nobodies, led by King Miscreant with the white spot on his head, went balls deep on your depth chart full o' HOF'ers.

tee, hee.

I don't know, Mono, O & Forever is O & Forever.

ChrisHansen
07-02-2010, 12:22 AM
Now c'mon, early today you were kind to Culburn. Oh, yeah, I saw ya. Then when Kori shows up you get roll over and let Cubby see that asshole. I checked it, Mono, it was greased all ready.

Oh.

Please, take a seat

Veterinarian
07-02-2010, 12:23 AM
I smell skunk.

Or is that just the Chinese boy I stuffed in the crawl space?

Giuseppe
07-02-2010, 12:23 AM
I guess havin a girl yer water is better than havin a young boy carry yer wiener. Unless yer Cully.

Yer capitulation is duly noted, Shasta.

lmvictoriousao!

Giuseppe
07-02-2010, 12:24 AM
Please, take a seat

It'll never end. 1995 to 2010....I still got it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

redzero
07-02-2010, 12:24 AM

Stop posting this off topic shit. I don't know what kind of forum you think this is.

Giuseppe
07-02-2010, 12:26 AM
Vet, waitin' till The Princess shows up to play the Pedophile Card.

You damnable tanger, you.

tee, hee.

4>0rings
07-02-2010, 12:30 AM

tee, hee.I'am a man with no fear. I pull that card daily on your ass with no fear from moma and papa bears hoopn' and hollerin'.

angelbelow
07-02-2010, 12:30 AM
damn, that sucks.

redzero
07-02-2010, 12:33 AM
I'm amazed that Culburn posts so goddamn much. He's going to have more posts than I have very soon, and this is his second account.

Giuseppe
07-02-2010, 12:33 AM
I'am a man with no fear. I pull that card daily on your ass with no fear from moma and papa bears hoopn' and hollerin'.

I don't know, 4>, you've been spotty playin' the Pedophile Card till this evening when The Princess showed up and you followed your buddies en mass.

Time will tell. I'm gonna keep count from now on who plays it, when they play it, who's around when it's played.

Hidin' under Kori's apron strings. I'll be damned!

Giuseppe
07-02-2010, 12:36 AM
I'm amazed that Culburn posts so goddamn much. He's going to have more posts than I have very soon, and this is his second account.

I got nothin' else to do. I'm in my golden years. The children are all gone. Katie-girl works & shops. I'm home alone, naked & bored.

Giuseppe
07-02-2010, 12:39 AM
Spot on. They get real brave when she's down here.

I know, Luva. I was ashamed for them.

SpursTillTheEnd
07-02-2010, 12:56 AM
damn yall niggas clowning and yall aint call me, man im bout to get in on this

manufan10
07-02-2010, 01:29 AM

kamikazi_player
07-02-2010, 03:27 AM
Damn Culby has only posted under Gulseppe for 3 months and almost has twice as many post as I do :wow

peteee
07-02-2010, 04:16 AM
kill yourself? here i've got a good article you may possibly need right now, DoK. http://www.emoboyfriend.com/blog/death-to-emos-the-15-best-alternative-ways-to-kill-yourself.html

Muser
07-02-2010, 05:35 AM
Hey DoK maybe now you can get lucky like the '97 Spurs, remember it's better to suck than be in the playoffs!

pauls931
07-02-2010, 07:31 AM
I think sarver is looking to unload the team and just keep it barely good enough to keep the fan base. Amare costs too much and nash comes off the books soon enough. Dragic is cheap, lopez cheap, barbosa draws the hispanic community, Jrich probably goes etc... Please let someone with pockets pick up the team.

and redzero... I hate your sig. :lol It's almost as bad as the vagina wall someone tried a while back.

Giuseppe
07-02-2010, 09:58 AM
No way he can unload till after the new CBA/probably strike or lockout/aftermath is settled. That's 2-3 years down the road.

TheManFromAcme
07-02-2010, 10:46 AM
i call bullshit on that part, you cannot cut off your own head, the angle does not allow enough momentum for a good swing and especially not after youve taken your abdominal muscles out of the equation.

Uh, I believe someone else cuts your head off..

Red Hawk #21
07-02-2010, 11:51 AM
Stop posting this off topic shit. I don't know what kind of forum you think this is.

Fuck your sig.

Darrin
07-02-2010, 03:42 PM

Why is this a shock? I mean, I understand you are upset, but you watched them go from Colangelo to Kerr, watched Kerr screw up that team (Shaq, Terry Porter), waste precious years on Steve Nash, shop Amar'e Stoudemire for two straight years (I remember the Pistons were rumored to get him for Rasheed Wallace and Tayshaun Prince after Ben Wallace left four years ago!) They aren't enamored with Stoudemire. He's been trade-bait talk for a long time. I saw this coming with Wallace, even after all the success. Even after he didn't have a name anywhere else. He signed his deal in 2000. In that time, Rip, Tayshaun, and Rasheed all signed extensions with the Pistons. They traded Corliss Williamson and signed Antonio McDyess. I looked around in October of 2005 and wondered why? I watched Larry Brown and Rick Carlisle, Jerry Stackhouse and Clifford Robinson be pushed away. I saw it coming. I thought it was stupid, I got upset, but it wasn't a shock. I started taping every game, thinking it was Wallace's last season. Turns out I was right. You didn't think this would happen?

Are you stunned?

redzero
07-02-2010, 04:32 PM
and redzero... I hate your sig. :lol It's almost as bad as the vagina wall someone tried a while back.

You some party hating freak?

Veterinarian
07-02-2010, 04:49 PM

tee, hee.

What's a tanger?

MavDynasty
07-02-2010, 04:55 PM
What's a tanger?

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=tanger

a very sour teen vagina found in Wisconsin Dell

fucking pedophile that cully is

Goran Dragic
07-02-2010, 04:56 PM