PDA

View Full Version : Mel Gibson hates black people too (New curse filled tirade caught on tape)

Booharv
07-01-2010, 11:25 PM
http://omg.yahoo.com/news/report-mel-gibson-launches-n-word-f-bomb-tirade-at-ex/43265;_ylt=AlVdM5eL8YauVlp4T0uNj6N0fNdF

dbreiden83080
07-01-2010, 11:33 PM
Mel used to be one of the coolest cats in Hollywood

What the hell happened??

MaNuMaNiAc
07-01-2010, 11:38 PM
Supposedly he also knocked his Russian girlfriend around while they were dating. I used to love his movies and pretty much admired him since I was young. Turns out he's a complete douche.

As we Argies say "se me cayo un idolo!"...

Borosai
07-01-2010, 11:47 PM
Has he done anything good, on or off screen, since Braveheart?

ALWAYS bet on BLACK
07-01-2010, 11:49 PM
ohhhhhhhhhhhhh wowowwwwwwwww

breaking news

a jew doesnt like black people?!?!?!

:rolleyes:rolleyes:rolleyes:rolleyes:rolleyes:roll eyes

Blue Jew
07-01-2010, 11:52 PM

breaking news

Pssst, he's not jewish

DUNCANownsKOBE2
07-01-2010, 11:54 PM

breaking news

Wow this is stupid.

ALWAYS bet on BLACK
07-01-2010, 11:55 PM
Pssst, he's not jewish
psssssst.

i dont give a fuck.

:flag::lobt2::flag::lobt2:

ALWAYS bet on BLACK
07-01-2010, 11:57 PM
jPQjHiVaDmE

redzero
07-02-2010, 12:35 AM
Pssst, he's not jewish

Mel is one of those self hating Jews.

ALWAYS bet on BLACK
07-02-2010, 12:36 AM
http://spurstalk.com/forums/images/Style_Templates/Club/misc/progress.gif This message is hidden because redzero is on your ignore list (http://spurstalk.com/forums/profile.php?do=ignorelist).

The Reckoning
07-02-2010, 12:40 AM
who cares. him being a racist, alchoholic bigot makes him cooler in my book :tu

redzero
07-02-2010, 12:41 AM
http://spurstalk.com/forums/images/Style_Templates/Club/misc/progress.gif This message is hidden because redzero is on your ignore list (http://spurstalk.com/forums/profile.php?do=ignorelist).

What did I do to get on somebody's ignore list? :lol

JoeChalupa
07-02-2010, 08:22 AM
Mel needs Penance.

Slydragon
07-02-2010, 08:58 AM
Seems like if he made s Spurtalk screen name he not only fit in but have a small following, Someone email him the link.

MelGibson
07-02-2010, 09:13 AM
Thanks for the support. :drunk

MiamiHeat
07-02-2010, 11:22 AM
I don't give a fuck what his views are.

Mel Gibson is still an amazing film maker and i love his movies.

can't wait for his upcoming VIKING movie

and to the person who asked what has gibson done since braveheart

lol, just come out from under your rock? go find out, he did 2 great ones.

Skywalker
07-02-2010, 11:38 AM
The man chose lust over love. He chose to leave his wife and seven children and pursue his own selfish desires with a younger woman.

This woman knew very well that he was married and what she was doing to his family as well.

It always takes two to tango.

Many months later, and most tragically, one more innocent child with two lost parents later, this man is now having issues. I don't see how he can be surprised at his fate. He knew what he was getting into from the start and knew he was making the wrong choices, but pushed forward anyhow. This woman as well knew she had no business pursuing, or letting herself be pursued by a married man.

You shall reap what you sow. NOW, he sees what she has been all along. NOW, she sees what he has been all along. If only their eyes had been open from the beginning.

I pray for their child and hope that they can remain amicable for the child's benefit. Two parents at continual odds make for disastrous results for the offspring.

May GodBless them.

MiamiHeat
07-02-2010, 11:44 AM
that may be true

if he went for lust, why the hell did he have children with her?

why the hell did he keep her around?

have sex with her and keep her around for a few weeks, and move on to the next one!

Pick of Destiny
07-02-2010, 11:49 AM
The man chose lust over love. He chose to leave his wife and seven children and pursue his own selfish desires with a younger woman.

This woman knew very well that he was married and what she was doing to his family as well.

Many months later, and most tragically, one more innocent child with two lost parents later, this man is now having issues. I don't see how he can be surprised at his fate. He knew what he was getting into from the start and knew he was making the wrong choices, but pushed forward anyhow. This woman as well knew she had no business pursuing, or letting herself be pursued by a married man.

You shall reap what you sow. NOW, he sees what she has been all along. NOW, she sees what he has been all along. If only their eyes had been open from the beginning.

I pray for their child and hope that they can remain amicable for the child's benefit. Two parents at continual odds make for disastrous results for the offspring.

May GodBless them.

bigzaks?

RoddyBukkake
07-02-2010, 11:52 AM
who cares. Him being a racist, alchoholic bigot makes him cooler in my book :tu

+1

ALWAYS bet on BLACK
07-02-2010, 01:25 PM
Yes, WHAT WOMEN WANT, was pure gold.

Stringer_Bell
07-02-2010, 01:49 PM
I proclaim your sin and shine light on your personal motives.

I disect your personal character and display the hardship it causes.

As time passes, I gather the evidence of your sinful acts and pressume to show you how all your carnal thoughts/feelings have caused much unhappiness.

I judge ye! But also hope for the best, toodles!

May GodBless them.

Errrrm, you were saying? :(

LoneStarState'sPride
07-02-2010, 03:23 PM
:wow LOL, I didn't know we black people traveled in "packs."

Dammit, I need to get out more :lmao

Skywalker
07-02-2010, 03:36 PM
I proclaim your sin and shine light on your personal motives.

I disect your personal character and display the hardship it causes.

As time passes, I gather the evidence of your sinful acts and pressume to show you how all your carnal thoughts/feelings have caused much unhappiness.

I judge ye! But also hope for the best, toodles!

May GodBless them.

Errrrm, you were saying? :(

Mr. Bell,

Identifying our downfalls, note, OUR, myself included, and displaying the hardships it causes US, serves a purpose.

I have presumed to speak of how our sinful ways have caused us much unhappiness. On this you are correct.

However, I DO NOT presume to JUDGE anyone other than myself, daily, hourly, right this moment even. Evaluating one's actions and their subsequent resulting consequences is much different than JUDGING someone.

Should we not learn from the mistakes of others as well as our own?

I do not need to gather evidence, as time passes, of any individuals sinful acts but MY OWN. The sins of my former life, which I will still be held accountable for, are comparable to the worst of anyone in the world, past or present.

I do not speak from a pedestal, my friend. I type from love and concern, and a sharing of ideas...and ideals. My sincerest apologies if anything I have written has come across in the wrong way. I will be mindful of the words I choose.

I love you as I would love a brother, and I thank-you for pointing out that I must tread carefully if this is something I wish to continue.

JoeChalupa
07-02-2010, 03:40 PM
Has anyone actually heard this yet?

CosmicCowboy
07-02-2010, 03:50 PM
Dang, that dude had a serious mid-life crisis.

ididnotnothat
07-02-2010, 03:55 PM
I'd kick his ass.

spurs_fan_in_exile
07-02-2010, 04:01 PM
In light of this can he be awarded some retroactive Oscars for the Lethal Weapon series? In watching those you totally get the sense that Riggs doesn't think the Murtaugh family is going to rape anyone. He totally disappears into the role.

Stringer_Bell
07-02-2010, 05:11 PM
I love you as I would love a brother, and I thank-you for pointing out that I must tread carefully if this is something I wish to continue.

I didn't mean any harm, I got what you were saying brah...I just saw "reap what you sow" and thought of children of the corn. :p: Take care

LnGrrrR
07-02-2010, 05:47 PM
What did I do to get on somebody's ignore list? :lol

Have you talked to Namlook yet? :lol

4>0rings
07-02-2010, 06:14 PM
Hell yeah!

This is the same mo fo that made Braveheart.... yeah BRAVE HEART! He get's a pass on anything in life for making the best movie ever made.

Richard Cranium
07-02-2010, 06:16 PM
Hell yeah!

This is the same mo fo that made Braveheart.... yeah BRAVE HEART! He get's a pass on anything in life for making the best movie ever made.

"All men die.....not every man makes racist remarks..."

4>0rings
07-02-2010, 06:19 PM
"All men die.....not every man makes racist remarks..."I'am pretty sure every mans made racists remarks, nice joke.

DMX7
07-02-2010, 06:19 PM
Hell yeah!

I can't argue with this logic. Braveheart was a hell of a movie.

redzero
07-02-2010, 06:32 PM
A man can't be racist now? Jeez, you people.

ididnotnothat
07-02-2010, 08:01 PM
:flipoff mel

Cant_Be_Faded
07-02-2010, 08:04 PM
Anyone remember when he was pulled over in 2006 and was spouting antisemitic remarks and called the female officer "Sugar Tits"

roflroflroflrofl

Creepn
07-02-2010, 09:51 PM

Sure but give black folks a break sometimes god damn. lol

And yes, Braveheart was the shit.

Trainwreck2100
07-02-2010, 10:07 PM
is it true that all he said was get raped by a bunch of nworders. Cause I imagine getting raped by nworders is worse than being raped regular

eyeh8u
07-03-2010, 12:06 AM
i guess there is gonna be no lethal weapon 5

Whisky Dog
07-03-2010, 12:12 AM
Mr. Bell,

Identifying our downfalls, note, OUR, myself included, and displaying the hardships it causes US, serves a purpose.

I have presumed to speak of how our sinful ways have caused us much unhappiness. On this you are correct.

However, I DO NOT presume to JUDGE anyone other than myself, daily, hourly, right this moment even. Evaluating one's actions and their subsequent resulting consequences is much different than JUDGING someone.

Should we not learn from the mistakes of others as well as our own?

I do not need to gather evidence, as time passes, of any individuals sinful acts but MY OWN. The sins of my former life, which I will still be held accountable for, are comparable to the worst of anyone in the world, past or present.

I do not speak from a pedestal, my friend. I type from love and concern, and a sharing of ideas...and ideals. My sincerest apologies if anything I have written has come across in the wrong way. I will be mindful of the words I choose.

Is this a troll?

Lame
07-03-2010, 01:56 AM
is it true that all he said was get raped by a bunch of nworders. Cause I imagine getting raped by nworders is worse than being raped regular

<

Veterinarian
07-03-2010, 02:02 AM

breaking news

This is the dumbest shit in the history of the internet.

Veterinarian
07-03-2010, 02:05 AM

tbh wannabe Mookie Crew members shouldn't be allowed an opinion about anything.

Xolotl
07-03-2010, 02:43 AM

Whaddya mean you people??

The Franchise
07-03-2010, 04:22 AM
Anytime you date a broke whore who had already trapped one star with a child you get what you deserve. I've never been able to understand why these dudes feel the need to recycle these women.

howbouthemspurs
07-03-2010, 10:36 AM
I still like Mel Gibson.. why do we start hating celebrities for being honest.. you know most of Hollywood wish they could say whatever they want, but if they do it will destroy their careers. Mel is worth half a billion anyway so he doesn't have that problem.

Twisted_Dawg
07-03-2010, 10:59 AM

May GodBless them.

that may be true

if he went for lust, why the hell did he have children with her?

why the hell did he keep her around?

have sex with her and keep her around for a few weeks, and move on to the next one!

Mel's not the first man to loose his shit over pussy. Very sad story.

That shit has a narcotic effect on men.

atxbuttknocker
07-03-2010, 03:04 PM
Mel's not the first man to loose his shit over pussy. Very sad story.

That shit has a narcotic effect on men.

Switch to man ass!! It's much more rational!!

Eh, who am I kidding I go crazy for man ass myself!! Justscroll through these pages and look at how many threads I started about men fighting each other with their shirts off!!

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/search.php?searchid=2035120

:elephant

Twisted_Dawg
07-03-2010, 04:41 PM
Switch to man ass!! It's much more rational!!

Eh, who am I kidding I go crazy for man ass myself!! Justscroll through these pages and look at how many threads I started about men fighting each other with their shirts off!!

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/search.php?searchid=2035120

:elephant

I'm good. Thanks.

But I'll stick to pussy myself.

Chief
07-04-2010, 12:29 PM
"supposedly" it's his voice, i'll wait till it's proven. At Ebaumsworld u can find soundboards with people's voices.

Homeland Security
07-04-2010, 04:51 PM
Black-on-white rape in the U.S.: 9,410 cases
White-on-black rape in the U.S.: 10 cases

I think Mel's on to something here.

How do we explain the data above? Is it that porch monkeys are just more dangerous and violent and less civilized and human, or that to a white man, raping a black woman is kind of like bestiality?

bigzak25
07-04-2010, 09:02 PM
Dude, rape is nothing to joke or be trivial about.

From all I've heard, it's a most hideous crime that is more centered around power than sex.

I don't want to speculate about the racial discrepancies, because frankly, I have no idea, but it seems to me that there would just be a larger abundance of white women in power positions comparatively speaking, than african american women...and therefore, they would be the more likely targets.

As for Mr. Gibson, his comments in the heat of the moment when he was angry with his lbaby's mama who was most likely engaging in dangerous behavior, i.e. dressing up to go party instead of being a mama at home, should be taken with a grain of salt. And this is just pure speculation on my part of course...

Jacob1983
07-05-2010, 01:26 AM
Mel has a lot of personal problems and issues that he's been dealing with for years. His son was kidnapped by a cop and held for ransom. His wife was crushed by a car. His daughter was brutally murdered right in front of him that sent him to the edge of the darkness. Two of his sons were killed by a British guy. He also fought in Vietnam. He's been through a lot of shit.

MiamiHeat
07-05-2010, 04:28 AM
lol @ rape being more hideous than murder or child abuse

lol @ falling into the psychobabble about rape being about power and not sex

people rape people who they find attractive and want to have sex with.

anyway, Mel Gibson is the man.

How many of you would be in the same boat spouting ugly shit if you were recorded during a marital fight? You know how mexicans and latinos are in general. you can hear them across the street.

bigzak25
07-05-2010, 07:21 AM
lol @ rape being more hideous than murder or child abuse

I know I didn't say that rape was more hideous than murder or child abuse. Maybe you are responding to someone else.

All equally hideous from my point of view.

If I'm falling for psychobabble, then so be it. I'm ignorant of the true motives for rapists as I am not one. I've lusted over women in the past, but it's never put thoughts in my head of forcing sexual contact on anyone.

Those people are sick and need help. Unfortunately, most of them don't realize it and don't seek the help they need. Most unfortunately, their heinous crimes change peoples lives forever.

Your last line seems rather brash and flippant. I hope that's not the way you view the subject. Yes, rapists most likely have a method for picking their victims that is similar to how most people choose mates, but that is just the surface of the crime. I was digging deeper to answer a question and evaluating the criminal motives and mentality. Like I said, I only know what I've heard on tv. I've never researched the matter.

IceColdBrewski
07-10-2010, 10:23 PM
http://gawker.com/5583622/mel-gibsons-horrifying-phone-call-is-now-online

Zelophehad
07-10-2010, 10:34 PM
http://gawker.com/5583622/mel-gibsons-horrifying-phone-call-is-now-online
:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

Mel's pissed about her fake tits.

Awesome bump tbh.

Stringer_Bell
07-11-2010, 12:31 AM
:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

Mel's pissed about her fake tits.

Awesome bump tbh.

It's a totally understandable complaint. He doesn't want miss fake tits breastfeeding his child and walking out with her ugly titties flopping about the countryside.

What I want to hear is the part where he says he'll burn her house down and fuck her while it burns. That's some good shit. :hat

TDMVPDPOY
07-11-2010, 12:43 AM
does he have a new movie coming out?

Sisk
07-11-2010, 02:05 AM
does he have a new movie coming out?

according to his wiki page he was filming some movie in brownsville in June

Kamala
07-13-2010, 10:46 PM
He doesn't like mexicans either. Ain't that a bitch.

bigzak25
07-13-2010, 10:51 PM
he didn't even like himself in lethal weapon 1...

we've all known Riggs had issues from the start.

mingus
07-13-2010, 11:20 PM
i think Mel has a plethora of issues. i don't think you can say with certainty that he's racist. he said racist things, but he was angry. you never know. i've said a bunch of stupid/untrue shit when i'm angry. you're not totally rational in that state of mind. it's very marketable (for the media, not for Gibson lmao) to say someone is racist.

Kermit
07-13-2010, 11:33 PM
"I will burn your house down, but you will blow me first."

Best fucking line ever. Ever.

Sisk
07-13-2010, 11:41 PM

:tu

bigzak25
07-14-2010, 08:28 AM
Aw_RNQxG9OA

ploto
07-14-2010, 08:49 AM
Not to defend him at all:

I heard part of it and her part sounds very staged- like she is saying things on a tape that are therefore supposed to be true. It almost seemed like a script of things to get recorded. We can not assume everything she says is true on it.

I do have issue with her leaking it when their case is pending and she could get in hot water for it. If she truly felt endangered, the tape would have gone to the police. If she felt it necessary information for her custody case, it would have gone to that trial. Leaking it in public is only meant to humiliate him. Some day her kid will grow up as well, and does he/she really need to hear this.

MannyIsGod
07-14-2010, 08:58 AM
On the bright side the more groups Mel shows hate towards the less racist he becomes! He pretty much seems to hate everyone

mrsmaalox
07-14-2010, 09:47 AM
Well ol' Mel appears to be an alcoholic with an anti-social personality disorder. He can play the "charm" game, but he's got a huge chip on his shoulder and won't take responsibility for anything unpleasant in his world, so he blames everyone else. He needs serious help, but nothing will help until he stops the drinking. It's possible that he's not really a racist :wow

Cry Havoc
07-14-2010, 09:51 AM

O RLY?

http://www.levinsonaxelrodlawyers.com/2009/12/22/man-charged-with-rape-of-94-year-old-woman-faces-trial/

http://blogs.pitch.com/plog/2010/07/simon_angilda_accused_of_raping_92-year-old_woman.php

apalisoc_9
07-14-2010, 09:59 AM

breaking news

Read the fcking article, you worthless piece of shit.

Nothing is confirmed, yet.

n newly surfaced audio, a man who apparently sounds like Mel Gibson is heard crudely screaming at a woman, believed to be his ex Oksana Grigorieva.

I can try to sound like mel gibson anytime. I'm not defending him or anything.

Gibson's Ex has a nice mouth...hmm

desflood
07-14-2010, 12:10 PM

Did he actually say that? I haven't paid attention to any of this - it's just another celebrity addict gone off the deep end.

That's a great line. Well, it is and it isn't all at the same time. Purely psycho, but extremely... creative (for lack of a better word).

lebomb
07-14-2010, 12:17 PM
.............Mel's mouth is a lethal weapon.

JudynTX
07-14-2010, 12:50 PM
Well ol' Mel appears to be an alcoholic with an anti-social personality disorder. He can play the "charm" game, but he's got a huge chip on his shoulder and won't take responsibility for anything unpleasant in his world, so he blames everyone else. He needs serious help, but nothing will help until he stops the drinking. It's possible that he's not really a racist :wow

Liquid courage?

BlackSwordsMan
07-14-2010, 12:51 PM
mel gibson is the shit

hater
07-14-2010, 01:02 PM
mel gibson is the shit

he was the shit. Now he's just like that old dirty drunk hateful uncle you find annoying at family gatherings

mrsmaalox
07-14-2010, 01:16 PM
Liquid courage?

A lot of alcoholics are "self-medicating" their personality disorders.

Stringer_Bell
07-14-2010, 01:26 PM
I just want to know the status of Mel's Viking movie. If any of this bullshit intereferes with it I'm gonna go on a 30 minute sexist, racist, homicidal phone rant.

YOU WILL BLOW ME!!!!!!!

JoeChalupa
07-14-2010, 02:04 PM
He needs help with his addiction.

Viva Las Espuelas
07-14-2010, 02:06 PM
Well whoopi has absolved him, so no harm no foul.

JoeChalupa
07-14-2010, 02:15 PM
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y29/clintsquint/melol4.jpg

rjv
07-14-2010, 02:17 PM
the guy has made some good movies lately. if someone wants to avoid getting him any $$$ then they can not see anything else he does.

is he out of control ? yes.

does this make him unique as a celebrity? not at all.

JudynTX
07-14-2010, 02:48 PM
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y29/clintsquint/melol4.jpg

Evidentally that's what attracted him in the first place. :wakeup

Viva Las Espuelas
07-14-2010, 02:51 PM
He likes the bitches.

tp2021
07-14-2010, 04:25 PM
Evidentally, nice word.

Biernutz
07-14-2010, 08:07 PM
On the tapes---Mel hates Jews, Blacks and Wetbacks. What's left--- Mel did a great job of flipping out. Did you hear the tapes? He went just crazy...... I smell a book deal or a movie.......only after a rehab.....

Jacob1983
07-15-2010, 02:43 AM
That was the best celebrity tirade/rant of all time. He beats out Christian Bale, Bill O'Reilly, and Chris Berman easily. Mel Gibson is fuckin' crazy but he has made some good movies during his lifetime. Did anyone else crack up listening to those tapes?

leemajors
07-15-2010, 07:44 AM
That was the best celebrity tirade/rant of all time. He beats out Christian Bale, Bill O'Reilly, and Chris Berman easily. Mel Gibson is fuckin' crazy but he has made some good movies during his lifetime. Did anyone else crack up listening to those tapes?

Not on the same level of hatred, but still one of my favorites:

Z6gPSSYxex0

I still don't understand why U2 sued them, this shit is hilarious.

lebomb
07-15-2010, 07:50 AM
Instead of trying to curse out and fight his g/f, he should have spent more time being nice to her so he can tap that ass :hat she is pretty hot, and he just blew that action. It will take a desperate woman to want to get with him now. Nice going Mel. :rolleyes

EmptyMan
07-15-2010, 09:56 AM
Sucks to learn even more what William Wallace is really like but I will watch every one of his old, present, and future good movies. u mad?

Here's to seeing his upcoming Viking movie curmbstomb hollywood's Thor movie :toast:ihit

mrsmaalox
07-15-2010, 10:21 AM
Instead of trying to curse out and fight his g/f, he should have spent more time being nice to her so he can tap that ass :hat she is pretty hot, and he just blew that action. It will take a desperate woman to want to get with him now. Nice going Mel. :rolleyes

There's plenty more where she came from. I'm sure he'll have another one on his arm in no time and could still have a different one every night of the week. People are twisted.

Viva Las Espuelas
07-15-2010, 10:30 AM
On the tapes---Mel hates Jews, Blacks and Wetbacks. What's left--- Mel did a great job of flipping out. Did you hear the tapes? He went just crazy...... I smell a book deal or a movie.......only after a rehab.....

Celebrity Rehab with Dr Drew!!!!

Kermit
07-15-2010, 11:13 AM
Celebrity Rehab with Dr Drew!!!!

I would actually watch that.

Udokafan05
07-15-2010, 04:57 PM
There are probably a lot of celebrities that keep these beliefs to themselves. No matter what he says, he will always be a top 3 actor of all time. Braveheart, Signs, Apocalyto, The Patriot are all all time great movies.

David Bowie
07-15-2010, 06:50 PM

OJ Simpson always had a beautiful young blonde on his arm after the trial, so you never know.

Spurtacus
07-15-2010, 11:07 PM
Fucking foreign bodies. I wouldn't want my woman breast feeding my child with implants.