PDA

View Full Version : Spurs free agency 2010 in a nutshell, need some help!

T-Pain
07-02-2010, 12:01 AM
I'm a bit lost on the free agency situation for the spurs. I'm too damn lazy to look up threads here not to mention a headache looking at the computer screen for a long time, so I thought starting a thread would be easier.

So now that dick is out, can we look around for bigger free agents?? How much do the spurs have available under the cap? How come I'm not hearing the spurs go after some of the big name free agents (obviously not lebron, dwade) but I was thinkin maybe we go after Amar'e or Booz, or maybe Ray Allen. I guess Splitters price tag has somethin to do with it? (by the way, is he comin to play because he wants to achieve his personal goal of playin in the NBA or does he want more money?) someone give me the scoop on the whole free agency situation with the spurs please!

Any answer or explanation, or even a link to another thread would be nice, just ad long as anyone can help a fellow spurs fan out by pointing me to the right direction. I'm leaving for Navy basic training next week, so I'll have no idea what the hell is going on for the next two months, and I at least want to know a little of something of the spurs situation this summer before I get cutoff from the outside world. Thanks!!

No smart ass or bullshit answers please.

T-Pain
07-02-2010, 12:12 AM
Haha yeah when I signed up with spurstalk like 5 years ago I thought t-pain would be a funny name to use, lol! I wish I can change the name now haha, thanks for the scoop

Solid D
07-02-2010, 12:25 AM
Are you going to return to not wanting to look up threads, now?

SouthTexasRancher
07-02-2010, 12:28 AM
T-Pain...

Thanks for serving! Best of luck to you and stay out of harm's way. :toast

Solid D
07-02-2010, 12:29 AM
T-Pain...

:tu ditto

T-Pain
07-02-2010, 01:01 AM
T-Pain...

Thanks!! I'm very happy to serve our great country, and reap the benefits lol! I hope I can still keep up with the spurs on tv being away from Texas lol!! But thanks so much for the support, it's gonna be a huge change in my life.

As for not looking up threads, to be honest, I actually typed this and viewing spurstalk on my iPhone right now. It kinda sucks to be doing research on a small smartphone ;)

Solid D
07-02-2010, 01:10 AM
As for not looking up threads, to be honest, I actually typed this and viewing spurstalk on my iPhone right now. It kinda sucks to be doing research on a small smartphone ;)

I have similar issues with my smartphone...so I'm with you on that. Especially since I went to the new version of the software (smaller or finer type).