PDA

View Full Version : Lol brazil!!!!

MaNuMaNiAc
07-02-2010, 10:50 AM
LOL Boston.Balla
LOL ffaddicted
LOL every cocky Brazilian on the planet!

:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

Muser
07-02-2010, 10:51 AM
lmao complaining about refs when you have Lucio and Kaka diving.

resistanze
07-02-2010, 10:51 AM
LMAO Brazil!

Too fucking cocky for my taste.

MannyIsGod
07-02-2010, 10:53 AM
LOL Dives
LOL Bitching about Refs
LOL Red card
LOL only one game more than US and England.

Spurologist
07-02-2010, 10:54 AM
LMAO Italy

MannyIsGod
07-02-2010, 10:56 AM
LMAO Italy

:lmao

TDMVPDPOY
07-02-2010, 10:56 AM
lol robinho the little kent complaining all the time..im glad that lil show pony is out

robben once again dangerous when he has the ball, lol ballhogs takes on 3-4 guys closin down on him, still wont look for the outlet pass

The_Worlds_finest
07-02-2010, 10:57 AM
LOL Brazil fans outside of Brazil returning their tshirts for another team!

MaNuMaNiAc
07-02-2010, 11:03 AM
You have to hand it to Brazilian fans though. They just showed the biggest Brazilian bar in BUenos Aires and they are dancing even though they lost :lol

They make it hard to hate them :lol

ffadicted
07-02-2010, 11:04 AM
Time to whip out the scotch I guess

nkdlunch
07-02-2010, 11:07 AM
No Elano (their main glue guy) and no Ramirez for Brazil will definitely hurt them.

My crystal ball says Netherlands will get by.

As I haven't been wrong yet. These are the semi-finalists for the 2010 world cup:

Ghana vs. Netherlands
Spain vs. Argentina

bow down bitches

:hat

The Gemini Method
07-02-2010, 11:08 AM
Nice win by the Dutch...but how does a fan of Argentina call the Brazil side cocky? La albiceleste isn't the pinnacle of modesty.

nkdlunch
07-02-2010, 11:09 AM
but how does a fan of Argentina call the Brazil side cocky? La albiceleste isn't the pinnacle of modesty.

so fucking true. Argentines :rolleyes gotta love em. they're a delusional bunch

The Gemini Method
07-02-2010, 11:10 AM
bow down bitches

That Ghana prediction might be the undoing of your crystal ball...but good call on the Oranje going through.

resistanze
07-02-2010, 11:15 AM
LMAO Italy

:lol

MaNuMaNiAc
07-02-2010, 11:17 AM
Nice win by the Dutch...but how does a fan of Argentina call the Brazil side cocky? La albiceleste isn't the pinnacle of modesty.

oh please, show me a single team whose fans have been more sure they would win than Brazil. The Brazilian media even wrote "we'll squeeze the juice out of the Orange" prior to this game. I've yet to see an Argie in here talk shit like they already own the trophy. I'm not saying we're the humblest of the bunch, but we're not Brazil cocky.

mudyez
07-02-2010, 11:18 AM
bow down bitches

that is 1/4 right now...I will bow down, when we are at 4for4

resistanze
07-02-2010, 11:19 AM
Dunga was a pissy little bitch and his whole team embodied that attitude.

sefant77
07-02-2010, 11:19 AM
lol fucking your karma for tomorrow

DAF86
07-02-2010, 11:23 AM

True, but we get called for that, Brazilians don't. Every country and team has cocky and not cocky fans, it's nice to see someone else get the heat from time to time.

MaNuMaNiAc

how's that? If Germany beats us tomorrow then we don't deserve to win the world cup, period. Which still doesn't change the fact that most of Brazil was behaving like a self entitled little bitch for most of the tournament.

DAF86

He's just trying to even things up for Schweingsteiger and Lahm.

sefant77
07-02-2010, 11:24 AM
Well, thats Brazil, just the title counts.

But honestly i thought its the same in argentina?!

MaNuMaNiAc
07-02-2010, 11:27 AM
Well, thats Brazil, just the title counts.

But honestly i thought its the same in argentina?!

Its not. Well, its starting to be now that we're getting near the semis, but in general we came into this world cup thinking this team was doomed. Only now people are starting to get confident about our chances.

I'd like to point out I was one of those who thought this team wasn't going anywhere. If Argentina beat Germany tomorrow Maradona is going to have fed me the biggest crow in my life :lol

nkdlunch
07-02-2010, 11:30 AM
damn internet is slow with this news of brazil loss

The Gemini Method
07-02-2010, 11:32 AM
oh please, show me a single team whose fans have been more sure they would win than Brazil. The Brazilian media even wrote "we'll squeeze the juice out of the Orange" prior to this game. I've yet to see an Argie in here talk shit like they already own the trophy. I'm not saying we're the humblest of the bunch, but we're not Brazil cocky.

LOL. What did Maradona do when he had to sit next to Mueller? The guy got up and left as if he was sat next to a leper. Dissing legends of the game from Pele on down. I have not met a fan of Argentina that doesn't have the same level of cockiness as the Brazilians. Both sides are former champions, so it is with entitlement, but don't beat th drum that your side is any less pretentious when it comes to soccer.

The Gemini Method
07-02-2010, 11:34 AM
Btw, I actually hope Messi goes off tomorrow. I think I am beyond annoyed with the surprising German fans my friends have become...

sefant77
07-02-2010, 11:46 AM
Its not. Well, its starting to be now that we're getting near the semis, but in general we came into this world cup thinking this team was doomed. Only now people are starting to get confident about our chances.

I'd like to point out I was one of those who thought this team wasn't going anywhere. If Argentina beat Germany tomorrow Maradona is going to have fed me the biggest crow in my life :lol

But during Maradonas time it was the same? Title or better dont come back to argentina? Thats how i remember the headlines back in the late 80s/early 90s...

sefant77
07-02-2010, 11:48 AM

England is still the king :rollin

Every cup their are selfmade contenders. With the start of the england-germany game BBC guys talked how average the german team is and how no german player would make the england-11 and just 1-2 players make the 23 player cut....rofl.

THATS BAD.

DAF86
07-02-2010, 11:49 AM
The Argie squad was recived as champions in 1990.

nkdlunch
07-02-2010, 11:57 AM
Which still doesn't change the fact that most of Brazil was behaving like a self entitled little bitch for most of the tournament.

:rolleyes :rolleyes

"God wants us in the final" - Maradona

"Mexico is better than Germany" - Tevez

"Our team has an incredible goal power" - Pipita

MaNuMaNiAc
07-02-2010, 11:59 AM
LOL. What did Maradona do when he had to sit next to Mueller? The guy got up and left as if he was sat next to a leper. Dissing legends of the game from Pele on down. I have not met a fan of Argentina that doesn't have the same level of cockiness as the Brazilians. Both sides are former champions, so it is with entitlement, but don't beat th drum that your side is any less pretentious when it comes to soccer.

Really? you've met Argies that were sure we'd win this world cup? Must have not followed football much, huh?

You're talking out of your ass. Over here in Argentina, I'd say %90 of the people thought this team couldn't win the world cup this year. The press wrote them off, hence why Maradona being the dumbass that he is asked for an apology only for making the knock off stage.

and by the way Maradona is a self agrandizing piece of shit. His behaviour doesn't mirror how we Argies felt going into this world cup. Though I must admit so far he's delivered results. Can't understand how really, but he's managed to win.

Like I said, we're not the humblest out there, but Brazil fans take it to a whole other level. They act as if the trophy is theirs and other people are just trying to steal it :lol They did it in 2006 and it bit them in the ass, and they did it this year and again, it bit them in the ass.

urunobili
07-02-2010, 12:02 PM
LOL thread started by an Argentine :lol

MaNuMaNiAc
07-02-2010, 12:03 PM

I've said it before, Maradona is a self agrandizing little bitch. He's always been that. What exactly makes you think he'll change now?

How the fuck is saying Mexico is better than Germany being self entitled? Shit, Mexico outplayed Argentina for most of the match. Its not so far fetched... or is it that the Germans think they're better than Mexico?

and our team DOES have goal power. Its the only reason we've made it so far. Our D definitely isn't it. We've got more weaknesses than strengths in this team and yet we keep winning because somehow we manage to score more goals than our opponents (don't ask me how). I fear that will end with Germany but I guess we'll see.

DAF86
07-02-2010, 12:04 PM

When did Maradona say that, I haven't heard Tevez's comments either and Higuain is right, what's the problem with that comment? That's like bitching about a Lakers' player saying: "We have a lot of size in our front court".

MaNuMaNiAc
07-02-2010, 12:05 PM
When did Maradona say that, I haven't heard Tevez's comments either and Higuain is right, what's the problem with that comment? That's like bitching about a Lakers' player saying: "We have a lot of size in our front court".

to be fair, that DOES sound like something Maradona would say :lol

sefant77
07-02-2010, 12:05 PM
Thats the best case for Germany, being the underdog and maybe even underrated (but cant believe the argentinian players would be so stupid or brainwashed by Maradona).

urunobili
07-02-2010, 12:07 PM
When did Maradona say that, I haven't heard

http://www.ole.com.ar/mundial/argentina/Demichelis-titular_0_290371082.html

DAF86
07-02-2010, 12:08 PM
to be fair, that DOES sound like something Maradona would say :lol

The only close thing to that that I heard from Maradona is "Let's hope God give us a hand", that's nothing like saying "God want us to win".

ElNono
07-02-2010, 12:11 PM
yEWYX9kgf44

MaNuMaNiAc
07-02-2010, 12:12 PM
Well if the quote came out of that article, then nkdlunch took it completely out of context. The quote was

"Diego, queremos estar en la final. Ojalá se nos dé…", fue la súplica. Y el Diez respondió. “Tranquilos muchachos. En la final nos veremos. Si Dios quiere nos vemos en la final… Y Dios va a querer”.This was a response to some of his fans telling him that they wanted to be in the final, and Maradona's response was something like this:

"Don't worry boys, we'll make the final. God willing, we'll make the final... and God's willing"

Not exactly the same thing, now is it?

ElNono
07-02-2010, 12:14 PM
please, this is the wrong thread... we're laughing at Brazil here :hat

ffadicted
07-02-2010, 12:16 PM
lol threads here always seem to turn into an argentina related topic

ffadicted
07-02-2010, 12:16 PM
yEWYX9kgf44

:cry :cry :cry :cry :cry

ElNono
07-02-2010, 12:17 PM

lol the only saving grace for you and Brazil is if tomorrow argentina loses

MaNuMaNiAc
07-02-2010, 12:18 PM

hey don't blame us, we'd happily keep it in "making fun of Brazil" territory but some people just don't want to let us... :stirpot:

The Gemini Method
07-02-2010, 12:21 PM
Really? you've met Argies that were sure we'd win this world cup? Must have not followed football much, huh?

You're talking out of your ass. Over here in Argentina, I'd say %90 of the people thought this team couldn't win the world cup this year. The press wrote them off, hence why Maradona being the dumbass that he is asked for an apology only for making the knock off stage.

and by the way Maradona is a self agrandizing piece of shit. His behaviour doesn't mirror how we Argies felt going into this world cup. Though I must admit so far he's delivered results. Can't understand how really, but he's managed to win.

Like I said, we're not the humblest out there, but Brazil fans take it to a whole other level. They act as if the trophy is theirs and other people are just trying to steal it :lol They did it in 2006 and it bit them in the ass, and they did it this year and again, it bit them in the ass.

Yes, we have a handful of Argentines whom were gloating about their chances, so perhaps the homerism was high.

Kind've ironic you would claim that I'm talking out of my ass and you drop a stat of 90% of Argentinians did not believe that their side wouldn't win pre-WC. Where did you get the number? Was there a poll taken on this subject? How are you privvy to such a count? Gather the peeps at the Parillas and tango bars and survey them!

Look, both the Argentines and Brazilians are pretty cocky. Is it deserved? That's debatable. Both sides are WC champions and have a sense of entitlement when it comes to the biggest stage. It also seperates the contenders and the pretenders. The just-happy-to-be-here mentality is for losers. If you're a fan of either Brazil or Argentina you expect to be going deep in the WC.

ElNono
07-02-2010, 12:23 PM
Felipe Melo não deve passar férias no Brasil...

MaNuMaNiAc
07-02-2010, 12:28 PM
Yes, we have a handful of Argentines whom were gloating about their chances, so perhaps the homerism was high.

Kind've ironic you would claim that I'm talking out of my ass and you drop a stat of 90% of Argentinians did not believe that their side wouldn't win pre-WC. Where did you get the number? Was there a poll taken on this subject? How are you privvy to such a count? Gather the peeps at the Parillas and tango bars and survey them!

I don't need to. I live here, I read the papers, watch the news know plenty of people and have yet to meet one Argie that thought coming into this world cup that it was in the bag. Brazilians on the other hand, I know plenty.

Look, both the Argentines and Brazilians are pretty cocky. Is it deserved? That's debatable. Both sides are WC champions and have a sense of entitlement when it comes to the biggest stage. It also seperates the contenders and the pretenders. The just-happy-to-be-here mentality is for losers. If you're a fan of either Brazil or Argentina you expect to be going deep in the WC.You can expect to go deep, but don't expect everything to be a breeze and the trophy is as good as won. That bullshit is obnoxious and that's pretty much Brazilian attitude. It was like that in 2006 and it was like that this year.

Look how about we agree to disagree 'cause I know what I'm talking about and obviously you think you do, so let's leave it at that. For my part, I feel bad for the Brazilian fans out there that were humble but hopeful. I know there's plenty out there. To them I say I'm glad we didn't meet in the final 'cause I'm pretty sure we'd have lost.

P.S. and props to ffaddicted for stepping up and taking the heat like a man. I know how Brazilians feel about football and I know it must be hurting like a motherfucker. Props indeed. Hopefully we don't join you tomorrow

ElNono
07-02-2010, 12:30 PM
TBH, Maniac is right in that nobody in Argentina really knew what this team was going to do, and with a loon like Diego they were very skeptic. I think after the first two games, people back home realized that we were not going to be embarrassed by not making the knockout stage (which was a real possibility if we played the way we ended up qualifying)

ElNono
07-02-2010, 12:31 PM
Oh, and

lol Felipe Melo
lol japanese ref

DAF86
07-02-2010, 12:32 PM

Look, both the Argentines and Brazilians are pretty cocky. Is it deserved? That's debatable. Both sides are WC champions and have a sense of entitlement when it comes to the biggest stage. It also seperates the contenders and the pretenders. The just-happy-to-be-here mentality is for losers. If you're a fan of either Brazil or Argentina you expect to be going deep in the WC.

Just like any other country that enjoys some kind of success in something, it's just human nature. The "you're cocky, we aren't" comments are the ones that pisses me off.

MaNuMaNiAc
07-02-2010, 12:35 PM
Just like any other country that enjoys some kind of success in something, it's just human nature. The "you're cocky, we aren't" comments are the ones that pisses me off.

Are you honestly saying people here in Argentina were cocky about our chances to win the world cup coming in??

lefty
07-02-2010, 12:36 PM
LOL at Montreal's Brazilian community

LOL at Montreal's Italian community

LOL at Montreal's Portuguese community

I wont have to see their arrogant asses in te street

GONE !!!!!!

buahahahahahahahahaha

DAF86
07-02-2010, 12:38 PM
Are you honestly saying people here in Argentina were cocky about our chances to win the world cup coming in??

No, I'm just talking in general. All the Human beigns tend to get cocky and/or overconfident when things go their way.

urunobili
07-02-2010, 12:43 PM

Maradona's overconfidence is confused by cocky or it's actually cocky? that "God wants Argentina in the final" thing would have never been said by a Brazilian coach...

Last time I remember a player saying something similar was Alvaro Recoba on the match that we lost to Australia to be left out of Germany 2006 and the Aussie newspapers answered "God had other plans"... :depressed

ElNono
07-02-2010, 12:47 PM
Maradona's overconfidence is confused by cocky or it's actually cocky? that "God wants Argentina in the final" thing would have never been said by a Brazilian coach...

Last time I remember a player saying something similar was Alvaro Recoba on the match that we lost to Australia to be left out of Germany 2006 and the Aussie newspapers answered "God had other plans"... :depressed

That's how ends up working anyways. People put too much stock and what he or she said, but ultimately everything is decided by the players on the pitch.

Maradona is just a motivator. He wants to make sure his players are pumped to go out there and win.

lefty
07-02-2010, 12:56 PM
Two words: Felipe Melo.

Felipe's second half vs Netherlands is the ultimate definition of "Epic Fail":

1) Giveaway in 46th minute nearly handed Holland its first goal.

2) Headed in an own goal in the 53rd, gave Holland its actual first goal.

3) Failed to mark his man in the 68th, who therefore had plenty of space to score, to give Holland its second goal. Both opponent goals Felipe's fault in Brazil's ultimate 2-1 loss.

4) Red card for stomping Robben in the 73rd.

I don't think it would be wise or safe for him even to return to Brazil.

nkdlunch
07-02-2010, 12:59 PM
I would not blame Melo for the own goal. That was on Julio Cesar. Terrible goalkeeping.

But yeah, the red card was definitely the nail in the coffin for Brazil.

brazil team as a whole pulled a Dallas mavericks

MaNuMaNiAc
07-02-2010, 01:05 PM
Two words: Felipe Melo.

Felipe's second half vs Netherlands is the ultimate definition of "Epic Fail":

1) Giveaway in 46th minute nearly handed Holland its first goal.

2) Headed in an own goal in the 53rd, gave Holland its actual first goal.

3) Failed to mark his man in the 68th, who therefore had plenty of space to score, to give Holland its second goal. Both opponent goals Felipe's fault in Brazil's ultimate 2-1 loss.

4) Red card for stomping Robben in the 73rd.

I don't think it would be wise or safe for him even to return to Brazil.

I think its so fucking sad that in today's day and age we're talking about a player being at risk of bodily harm for what he's done in a football game. Its not like the dude threw the game.

TDMVPDPOY
07-02-2010, 01:07 PM
dont cry for me argentina

ElNono
07-02-2010, 01:08 PM
dont cry for me felipe melo

fify :lmao

Phenomanul
07-02-2010, 01:51 PM
:(

The good news is that they get to host the tournament in 4 years....

:ihit Dunga....

Ronaldinho should have been on that roster...

Phenomanul
07-02-2010, 01:58 PM
and Neymar...

Typhoon
07-02-2010, 02:55 PM
LOL brazil

fuck you ffafagot

Brazil
07-02-2010, 05:26 PM
To sum up

5>2
3>2
and Germany win this shit tomorrow

and lol at Argies fans ejaculation
and lol France

ffadicted
07-02-2010, 05:26 PM
LOL brazil

fuck you ffafagot

lol internet tough guy

DAF86
07-02-2010, 05:28 PM
To sum up

5>2
3>2
and Germany win this shit tomorrow

and lol at Argies fans ejaculation
and lol France

lol supossed Argie supporter

DAF86
07-02-2010, 05:28 PM
I forgot 2 > 1

urunobili
07-02-2010, 05:29 PM
lol internet tough guy

lol Typical Brazilian backstabber

ffadicted
07-02-2010, 05:31 PM
uro, why you so mad man? Ghana deserved to go through, and that goal deserved to go in. I don't think a player should be allowed to stop a certain goal with their hands, and I'm legitimately upset about it, even though the player that did it was on the team I was cheering for.

is it so hard to understand my point of view?

urunobili
07-02-2010, 05:33 PM
uro, why you so mad man? Ghana deserved to go through, and that goal deserved to go in. I don't think a player should be allowed to stop a certain goal with their hands, and I'm legitimately upset about it, even though the player that did it was on the team I was cheering for.

lol Luis Fabiano getting away with it AND NOT being punished and you not saying ANYTHING about it

lol Brazilian Backstabbers

lol THIS Uruguay > THIS Brazil :lol

Brazil
07-02-2010, 05:34 PM
I forgot 2 > 1

:lol I was expecting this one... but don't forget to put the * for the 1986 wc

DAF86
07-02-2010, 05:34 PM

Yes, because apparently you don't think that using a hand to score a goal is the same as using a hand to prevent a goal. I can't bealive you don't realize how hypocrite you're beign in this case.

MaNuMaNiAc
07-02-2010, 05:36 PM
lol Luis Fabiano getting away with it AND NOT being punished and you not saying ANYTHING about it

lol Brazilian Backstabbers

lol THIS Uruguay > THIS Brazil :lol

You know for someone that gets offended as easy as you, you sure like to throw shit every which way.

urunobili
07-02-2010, 05:39 PM
You know for someone that gets offended as easy as you, you sure like to throw shit every which way.

You should check my earlier posts confessing that I HAVE ALWAYS supported Argentina vs. Brazil not like my fellow countrymen... it's just THIS argie team because of Maradona and Heinze that I can't stand... once they're gone I'll be back to hate Brazil so chill :toast

ffadicted
07-02-2010, 05:40 PM
Show me where I've said that Luis' handball was all good and fair. I'm not telling urunobili to go and be ashamed of his country or whatever, he should celebrate, his country is in the semis. I just don't understand how he doesn't see my point of view, as I did when Ivory Coast complained about fabiano's goal. I'm just saying I'm upset over it because of the way Ghana's/Africa's heart was completely shredded because of the unfair play. I think Ghana should be in the semi's right now despite of the missed penalty.

urunobili
07-02-2010, 05:42 PM
the play was not unfair. it's fucking football and it's part of the game... get over it

MaNuMaNiAc
07-02-2010, 05:43 PM
You should check my earlier posts confessing that I HAVE ALWAYS supported Argentina vs. Brazil not like my fellow countrymen... it's just THIS argie team because of Maradona and Heinze that I can't stand... once they're gone I'll be back to hate Brazil so chill :toast

I'm chill. I don't have enough invested in the whole thing to not be chill. The only time I'm not chill is when Argentina is playing... well, that's not entirely true, I wasn't chill when Brazil was about to lose :lol but that's about it.

DAF86
07-02-2010, 05:48 PM
Show me where I've said that Luis' handball was all good and fair. I'm not telling urunobili to go and be ashamed of his country or whatever, he should celebrate, his country is in the semis. I just don't understand how he doesn't see my point of view, as I did when Ivory Coast complained about fabiano's goal. I'm just saying I'm upset over it because of the way Ghana's/Africa's heart was completely shredded because of the unfair play. I think Ghana should be in the semi's right now despite of the missed penalty.

Show me where you said that you lost all the respect you had for the Brazilian squad for scoring a goal with the help of the handS, as you did with Uruguay on this case.

ffadicted
07-02-2010, 05:51 PM
Show me where you said that you lost all the respect you had for the Brazilian squad for scoring a goal with the help of the handS, as you did with Uruguay on this case.

I'm admitting right here that that post was a bit of an overreaction. I understand now why he'd do it, but it still doesn't make it fair to me, and still leaves a bitter taste after the match imo

the play was not unfair. it's fucking football and it's part of the game... get over it

well if you honestly believe using your hands is a part of fair football, then idk what to say anymore lol

Brazil
07-02-2010, 06:00 PM
well if you honestly believe using your hands is a part of fair football, then idk what to say anymore lol

it's not fair but it's part of the game, ref saw it and gave the penalty, the guy missed it too bad for him but it happens. BTW I was rooting for Ghana, I think it would have been nice to see an African team in semi.