lol Quarters two cups in a row
lol Julio Ceasar
lol Dani Alvez
lol Robinho
lol Dunga
lol ffadicted

http://wwp.european-union-eu.com/germany/images/germany-flag.jpg

:cry :cry :cry :cry

5 rings faggots etc... 2014 homecooking comeback lmao...

BRASIL!!! BRASIL!!!! :whine

MaNuMaNiAc
07-02-2010, 11:05 AM
:lmao :lmao :lmao

I don't know about everyone else, but I think you've got some ribbings coming your way. You deserve them

ElNono
07-02-2010, 11:05 AM
I have no qualms with you. You're Brazilian.

lmao Brazil though...

MaNuMaNiAc
07-02-2010, 11:08 AM
I'm sort of torn really. I have a lot of Brazilian friends who have been quite humble about their chances, and then there are quite a few who have been obnoxious as fuck. I can't help but feel bad for the humble ones. The other ones... just LOL

ElNono
07-02-2010, 11:10 AM
lol Dunga
lol Italy

ffadicted
07-02-2010, 11:11 AM
lmao @ Ronaldo:

"Felipe Melo, you shouldn't spend your vacation in brasil"

Whisky Dog
07-02-2010, 11:12 AM
Felipe Melo - international man of shame.

Well, now if this thing wasn't wide open before it is now. What a 2nd half meltdown and complete loss of composure.

ffaddicted I feel for ya, losing sucks but losing by choking bonner style hurts worse.

ffadicted
07-02-2010, 11:13 AM
http://s.glbimg.com/es/ge/f/original/2010/07/02/twitter_holandapacman_62.jpg

resistanze
07-02-2010, 11:13 AM
http://s.glbimg.com/es/ge/f/original/2010/07/02/twitter_holandapacman_62.jpg

:lmao:lmao

sefant77
07-02-2010, 11:17 AM
2014 will be awesome. I hope Germany plays in BH.

Libri
07-02-2010, 11:19 AM
lol Dunga
lol Italy

You forgot France.

ffadicted
07-02-2010, 11:29 AM
man, where's boston.balla at, leaving me to take the heat here on my own. It always seems like the whole world is laughing at you when brasil loses the world cup, my phone just keeps popping up with "lol brasil" style texts and on fucking FB.

I wonder if this is what it feels like to be a laker fan

MaNuMaNiAc
07-02-2010, 12:21 PM
man, where's boston.balla at, leaving me to take the heat here on my own. It always seems like the whole world is laughing at you when brasil loses the world cup, my phone just keeps popping up with "lol brasil" style texts and on fucking FB.

yeah, but your ribbing will end today and everyone will know you showed up to take the heat. Boston.Balla on the other hand...

urunobili
07-02-2010, 12:25 PM
lol Ronaldinho
lol Adriano

ElNono
07-02-2010, 12:25 PM

it's the usual problem with successful teams.. whining frontrunning fans run faster than rats when the ship's sinking...

He's probably trying to find out if he has some kind of dutch or german cousin he forgot about...

lefty
07-02-2010, 12:26 PM
I saw a bunch of Brazilians crying today in downtown Montreal

True story :lol

ffadicted
07-02-2010, 12:27 PM
lol Ronaldinho
lol Adriano

lol as patriotic as he is, Ronaldinho is probably laughing right now, cuz goddamn it did we ever need a playmaker like him in the second half today

ElNono
07-02-2010, 12:28 PM
you think dinho will make it to 2014?

lefty
07-02-2010, 12:35 PM
you think dinho will make it to 2014?
I dunno

But man, if Brazil fails to win it at home

Again

After losing it to Uruguay at Maracana

The catastrophy :lmao

MaNuMaNiAc
07-02-2010, 12:37 PM
Man, this Brazil team is going to be a bitch to beat in the own soil. Can you imagine how loud that shit is going to get? The Brazil world cup is going to be out of this world crazy.

NuGGeTs-FaN
07-02-2010, 12:44 PM
I hate the fact that Brazil are like the Lakers of the casual soccer world. People jump on their bandwagon coz they have won so much.

lefty
07-02-2010, 12:45 PM
Man, this Brazil team is going to be a bitch to beat in the own soil. Can you imagine how loud that shit is going to get? The Brazil world cup is going to be out of this world crazy.
They have already lost the WC at home

lefty
07-02-2010, 12:46 PM
I hate the fact that Brazil are like the Lakers of the casual soccer world. People jump on their bandwagon coz they have won so much.
Did Nene cry?

Spurologist
07-02-2010, 12:47 PM

Did they roll over for effect?

urunobili
07-02-2010, 12:47 PM

:smokin

NuGGeTs-FaN
07-02-2010, 12:49 PM
Did Nene cry?

:lol I don't know. He is a devoted Christian who is making $10mil/year playing bball and has beat cancer. I am pretty sure he wouldn't cry over a soccer match :lol

lefty
07-02-2010, 12:49 PM
:smokin
Yep to Uruguay :lol

MaNuMaNiAc
07-02-2010, 12:52 PM

yeah, I don't see another Maracanazo in their future

DAF86
07-02-2010, 12:55 PM
One thing is for sure, Argentina won't win it in 2014.

lefty
07-02-2010, 12:57 PM
Algeria 2014 WC Champs

:hat:hat:hat:hat

ffadicted
07-02-2010, 01:12 PM

lol I've already started saving up to go back home for that month, it's going to be absolutely legendary. If brasil fail to win it in '14, I really don't know what will happen, I think the entire country will go down burning in flames, the riots will be of ridiculous proportions, I would not want to be a tourist caught in that tbh lol

Oh, and the chances of dinho making it to the WC are slim, but it's not like he'd be that old (34), and if he can at least keep his current form until then, he has a shot, depending on who the manager is. If it's someone more in the style of a Zagalo or Parreira, he has a legit shot. If it's another Dunga defensive minded guy, no way in hell.

Hopefully by then, Neymar will have developed into the next pele or something, cuz goddamn it we need that star striker. Fabiano is good and I love him, but he shit the bed tonight, and he's just not one of the national greats (Ronaldo, Rivaldo, Romario, Bebeto, Zico, etc)

ffadicted
07-02-2010, 02:09 PM
http://globoesporte.globo.com/futebol/selecao-brasileira/noticia/2010/07/apos-derrota-dunga-indica-que-deixara-o-comando-da-selecao.html

Dunga is done

lefty
07-02-2010, 02:11 PM
http://globoesporte.globo.com/futebol/selecao-brasileira/noticia/2010/07/apos-derrota-dunga-indica-que-deixara-o-comando-da-selecao.html

Dunga is done
Big surprse

Bring back Zagalo !

Typhoon
07-02-2010, 02:59 PM

lol Kaka
lol Luis Fabiano
lol Felipe Melo
lol Fucking diving
lol playing two different games in two halfs
lol Quarters two cups in a row
lol Julio Ceasar
lol Dani Alvez
lol Robinho
lol Dunga
lol ffadicted

http://wwp.european-union-eu.com/germany/images/germany-flag.jpg

5 rings faggots etc... 2014 homecooking comeback lmao...

BRASIL!!! BRASIL!!!! :whine

fagot

sefant77
07-02-2010, 03:36 PM
lol I've already started saving up to go back home for that month, it's going to be absolutely legendary. If brasil fail to win it in '14, I really don't know what will happen, I think the entire country will go down burning in flames, the riots will be of ridiculous proportions, I would not want to be a tourist caught in that tbh lol

Oh, and the chances of dinho making it to the WC are slim, but it's not like he'd be that old (34), and if he can at least keep his current form until then, he has a shot, depending on who the manager is. If it's someone more in the style of a Zagalo or Parreira, he has a legit shot. If it's another Dunga defensive minded guy, no way in hell.

Hopefully by then, Neymar will have developed into the next pele or something, cuz goddamn it we need that star striker. Fabiano is good and I love him, but he shit the bed tonight, and he's just not one of the national greats (Ronaldo, Rivaldo, Romario, Bebeto, Zico, etc)

I could see players breaking under the public pressure. It will be insane.

The crowd we gonna see since the crazy poor fans will stay outside due to the ticket fees. But otherwise thousands of plastic enhanced middle/upper class girls trying to become famous cup crowd babes :lol

boston.balla
07-02-2010, 04:59 PM

son i passed out. i don't care what this cuckolds say. i cried today more than a 14 yearold girl. there ain't no lols from me. We played very well, had alot of bad luck and homecooking was as obvious as it gets.

we'll take it in 2014. We're still no1 and were the best team in the tournament. a grown man has cried indeed.

diego
07-02-2010, 05:00 PM
I missed some of the 2nd half because of work... but brasil gave this game away with defensive mistakes. also, there was a clear penalty on kaka in the 1st half and van bommel got away with repeated fouling in the midfield. Also, this shows how crappy Dunga's style is: when his team needed a goal they didnt know how to get it. anyway, even if brasil is our nemesis and I usually celebrate their losses, i was pissed about this result. First, because i wanted all south american semis, and second, because i wanted a showdown in the finals. so FU dunga, and FU felipe melo/julio cesar.

FF, even if we've been talking shit to each other the past couple days, you're a good fan, respect. wish I could say the same for boston.bandwagon

ffadicted
07-02-2010, 05:18 PM
FF, even if we've been talking shit to each other the past couple days, you're a good fan, respect. wish I could say the same for boston.bandwagon

Legit talk man, it's all part of the fun of any sport. This is one month that happens every four years where the whole world can let loose, no shame in trash talking here and there.

And as for your other point, I actually have to agree. I've been a fan of dunga's style for a while now, but when brasil needed to do what it's always done best (score important goals), its style of play couldn't pull it off, and I was left eating my "dunga-supporter" words.

Brazil
07-02-2010, 05:21 PM

So you can imagine what I've seen here :lol

MaNuMaNiAc
07-02-2010, 05:51 PM
son i passed out. i don't care what this cuckolds say. i cried today more than a 14 yearold girl. there ain't no lols from me. We played very well, had alot of bad luck and homecooking was as obvious as it gets.

we'll take it in 2014. We're still no1 and were the best team in the tournament. a grown man has cried indeed.

come on man, at least you could bow out gracefully. You're just making yourself look petty.

ezau
07-03-2010, 02:53 AM
LMAO Brazil wahahahahahaah

Muser
07-03-2010, 08:27 AM

No, you choked.

lmao up 1-0

Whisky Dog
07-03-2010, 08:56 AM
Damn that Dutch home cooking traveled to South Africa in the form of Asian officials. Poor Brazil