PDA

View Full Version : Chicago & Miami owners upset over Bosh's documentary cameras?

GuerillaBlack
07-02-2010, 01:13 PM
So, supposedly Chris Bosh has been filming this whole free agent thing (like Wade apparently), and will make a documentary out of it. A few owners appear to not like this (Jerry Reinsdorf is one of the owners).

A quote from Ric Bucher from SportsCenter: "Miami is having some questions about Bosh. It reopens everything and maybe the Houston Rockets are able to step in here. They are waiting there in case Miami and Chicago fall apart with Bosh. Then its Bosh goes to Houston. Carlos Boozer goes to Chicago. Amare goes to Miami. Chris Bosh is in the driver sit. The concern is he's not acting like he is. The question remains is he a max contract guy."

And Bosh's response via Twitter:

I don't film my meetings. I am a professional. Having control of your own media is a distraction, but when other networks do it, it's not?
http://twitter.com/chrisbosh

I hope Chicago and Miami continue to get mad at Bosh. :toast

dallaskd
07-02-2010, 01:22 PM
Bosh is having too much fun with this whole FA thing..

Mr Bones
07-02-2010, 01:38 PM
I've defended Bosh in the past over some things, but he has definitely disappointed me in the last two weeks. First he made that comment about needing to be "the main guy" wherever he goes, not wanting to be an "added piece," and now this... teams are trying to build for championships and he's doing a reality show. Too much.

Cane
07-02-2010, 01:41 PM
Wait a god damn fucking minute unless I'm missing something...

Miami's mad at Bosh for doing the same god damn thing that Wade is doing, which is further cashing in on the FA lunacy by filming it? Or are the owners that are mad everyone but MIA?

And of course he's a max contract guy in this market. Miami's just trying to grab Bosh for less so they can add more talent and possibly Lebron.