PDA

View Full Version : lol Argentina

tlongII
07-03-2010, 10:25 AM
2-0!

Argentina getting completely PWNED in this match.

Muser
07-03-2010, 10:26 AM
lolMaradonna.

urunobili
07-03-2010, 10:31 AM
CROFL first team that attacked them :lol

tlongII
07-03-2010, 10:31 AM
3-0!

:lmao

sefant77
07-03-2010, 10:37 AM
ballboy Müller > Maradona

:rollin

DAF86
07-03-2010, 10:38 AM
This German team kills you on the counter.

Fuck you Maradona for not taking Demichellis out, another goal allowed thanks to his non-existent defense. Everybody played like shit today except for Messi and Mascherano.

Congrats Germany, you kicked our ass :toast

Well, we'll have to wait another 4 years :depressed

sefant77
07-03-2010, 10:40 AM
the 1:0 was a blessing because ARG had to be scared and carefully against counters.

But honestly we played like crap between 45th and 65th minute, couldnt keep the ball...

DAF86
07-03-2010, 10:40 AM
I can see all the Boca fans bitching about Messi even though he was the only one doing something for us on offense while their guy Tevez played like a crap.

sefant77
07-03-2010, 10:41 AM
the 2nd yellow for Müller pissing me off

IronMexican
07-03-2010, 10:41 AM
lol calling higuan elite.

resistanze
07-03-2010, 10:44 AM

Dude was ass. Need to literally spoonfeed him.

ffadicted
lmao Argentina
lmao El Nono
lmao DAF
lmao Manu
lmao diego
lmao Long Hair
lmao Messi+Tevez+Higuain best attacking trio ever
lmao Clean Sheet
lmao Massacre
LMAO just turned 4 - 0
lmao Germany's bitches
lmao 3 minute defense
lmao Heinze the asshole
lmao making me happy again
lmao premature ejac when brasil went out
lmao Messi shut out
lmao Messi just not one of the international greats
lmao Argentina wanting Messi to do everything
lmao Messi > Pele
lmao Messi > Maradona
lmao Messi > Ronaldo
lmao Uruguay representing SA
lmao South American meltdown
lmao shit-eating smile on Ballack's face
lmao cheerleader Maradona
lmao Argentina

sefant77
Messi and Rooney going home without a goal.

Ronaldo going home with one lucky bounce goal against NK

Ballboy Müller 4 goals and 3 assist

DAF86
The two first goals were key, the first one at the beggining of the game set the perfect scenario for Germany, and then when Argentina was dominating the second goal (Demichellis :bang) just killed us.

resistanze
07-03-2010, 10:45 AM
4-0.

tlongII
07-03-2010, 10:45 AM
4-0!

DAF86
07-03-2010, 10:46 AM

He is, one bad game won't change that.

urunobili
07-03-2010, 10:46 AM
Messi and that team need a REAL coach

DAF86
07-03-2010, 10:47 AM
We should just let Klose beat Ronaldo's record.

Dinamita
07-03-2010, 10:47 AM
4-0
:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

DAF86
07-03-2010, 10:49 AM
Look at all those sore losers.

urunobili
07-03-2010, 10:50 AM
and back to Maradona's says that god wanted them int he final... It seems god had other plans hahahahahahahahahaha

sonic21
07-03-2010, 10:52 AM
lol Higuain, inexistant against good teams (i'm counting the CL too)

sefant77
07-03-2010, 10:52 AM
and back to Maradona's says that god wanted them int he final... It seems god had other plans hahahahahahahahahaha

God was still pissed that Maradona tried to make him look like a cheating bastard in 86

DAF86
07-03-2010, 10:55 AM
lol Higuain, inexistant against good teams (i'm counting the CL too)

Maybe he could have help you get pass the group stage scoring against lesser teams.

sonic21
07-03-2010, 10:56 AM
Maybe he could have help you get pass the group stage scoring against lesser teams.

surely

The_Worlds_finest
07-03-2010, 10:57 AM
What a game, wish the germans could have run the score up more.

apalisoc_9
07-03-2010, 10:57 AM
I can see all the Boca fans bitching about Messi even though he was the only one doing something for us on offense while their guy Tevez played like a crap.

You messi's boyfirend? he was overplaying trying to beat the whole german defence byhimslef. mind you, tevez was better. Higuain sucked..I have no idea why he wasnt replaced with milito or aguero

DAF86
07-03-2010, 11:00 AM
You messi's boyfirend? he was overplaying trying to beat the whole german defence byhimslef. mind you, tevez was better. Higuain sucked..I have no idea why he wasnt replaced with milito or aguero

lol

Tevez was nervous as fuck, he did what he always does in the important matches, fight instead of playing, he couldn't make a good pass, couldn't dominate the ball, couldn't do shit basically.

urunobili
07-03-2010, 11:00 AM
lol Cambiasso left out
lol Zannetti left out

jag
07-03-2010, 11:02 AM
We should just let Klose beat Ronaldo's record.

lol "let"

ARG didn't need to change their strategy to "allow" Klose to continue the bukkake.

DAF86
07-03-2010, 11:12 AM
lol "let"

ARG didn't need to change their strategy to "allow" Klose to continue the bukkake.

Didn't know you were a football fan.

TheRealCB
07-03-2010, 11:34 AM
LMAO DAF defending ARG
LMAO Aguero benched for Higuain
LMAO Europe pwns your ass
:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

Spurologist
07-03-2010, 11:35 AM
Lmao italy

lefty
07-03-2010, 11:36 AM
Memo to Higain and Messi

This is not La Liga where you are playing fucking Levante and what not

j.dizzle
07-03-2010, 11:43 AM
LOL Argentina players trying to trip the Germans everytime they touched the ball..No surprises here, Germany straight toying with Argentina. 4-0 & could of been 5 or 6 if they didnt miss a few easy shots. Did Argentina even get any clean looks at the goal lmao amazing defense & teamwork from the Germans.

lefty
07-03-2010, 11:51 AM
Soccer is a team sport

Fuck BRZ and ARG who thought they could get through just because of their superstars

ffadicted
07-03-2010, 11:55 AM
Soccer is a team sport

Fuck BRZ and ARG who thought they could get through just because of their superstars

dude, what, that had nothing to do with why brasil lost

lefty
07-03-2010, 12:00 PM
dude, what, that had nothing to do with why brasil lost
Sorry

It was Melo's fault :hat

jag
07-03-2010, 12:00 PM
Didn't know you were a football fan.

Grew up playing the sport.

Brazil
07-03-2010, 12:25 PM
I guess I have to do it lol Argentina

but the lol France still > lol Argentina

mudyez
07-04-2010, 08:34 AM
LOL Argentina players trying to trip the Germans everytime they touched the ball..No surprises here, Germany straight toying with Argentina. 4-0 & could of been 5 or 6 if they didnt miss a few easy shots. Did Argentina even get any clean looks at the goal lmao amazing defense & teamwork from the Germans.

To be honest...even though germany was the clearly better team, it was really important to get that 1st goal. if argentina does get it, it may turn out to be a 4:0 for them.

the hight of the result doesn't really reflect it all.

I think the biggest advantage is Jogi Löw, the german coach. There are three main things, that are importand for a NT-Coach (for Club coaches as well but to another degree):
1) Motivation: Getting the best out of the players!
2) Tactics: Studying opponents and prepairing the team!
3) Forming a team out of these individuals! (that's where the biggest difference to a club coach is, coz the roles of the players is a different as they are used to...and thats only for some games and these weeks)

for 1) A perfect example how not to do it is the french coach. The players didnt even want to play for him, nor winning in his name! Maradona is great in that regard as well...maybe the best. Jogi is also in the top class of it...while something like Maradona's show wouldn't work, he is taking a more "german" approach: Sticking with players that had bad years (Podolski, Klose, Friedrich), not overhyping anything, but always staying confident...That's how you earn the trust of germans!

for 2) Thats where Maradona has to be the bad example. I'm sure, he has some help, making it less of a problem, but compared with Jogi, you could see who does his homework before the game. Urs Siegenthaler(Scout), Hansi Flick(Assistant) and Löw did a great job as with all of their opponents and you could see it on the field, coz the team bought their ideas and knew, they would help them win!

for 3) Thats where England's coach has to be mentioned. Some of these players just don't fit next to each other. E.g. Gerard and Lampard just are to similar. Either you bench one (I can understand not doing this, coz both are such icons in their country) or you make it happen by talking to them and so on. I think its way easier with a young german team, that has lost its alpha dog (Ballack), but Jogi does a great job nontheless. Maradona may not be really bad at this, but when trailing the true identity of a team/player shows as you saw yesterday: for most of that game, it was like every argie tried to beat all of the german 11 players by himself...just what Germany wanted!

I'd honestly say: If you switch Maradona and Jogi, Argentina has a great chance of still beeing in the tournament!

mudyez
07-04-2010, 08:35 AM
I guess I have to do it lol Argentina

but the lol France still > lol Argentina

I'd say: no more "lol's" for the 4 remaining teams!

Bukefal
07-04-2010, 08:58 AM
I agree. Motivation is a key factor. With motivation you can come really far, even if you do not have the most quality team. Löw is good in that, Guus Hiddink too, he is the king of motivating its players and I think van Marwijk is too. He also motivates this Dutch team. In previous tournaments, the Dutch had the talent but lack of motivation and mentality, it's different now.

And what I also like about Löw is that, he went into a different direction. He chose to divert from the traditional 'German' style of playing football. He has watched and seen a lot of other teams and added aspects of those styles into this German team and it's working. Plus, it is giving us spectators beautiful football to see.

It looks even like the Dutch have taken over a lot of the traditional German style of football and the Germans have taken over aspects of the Dutch style of football a bit. Many notice and say that, even Löw himself, Niederländischen Stil :) Germany plays with a lot of energy, offense and attractive football, while the Dutch style now under van Marwijk were often flamed for playing boring but good football. Just the necessary what is needed for a win, nothing more.

I so hope we can have a Deutschland - Nederland final :clap

mudyez
07-04-2010, 09:05 AM
It looks even like the Dutch have taken over a lot of the traditional German style of football and the Germans have taken over aspects of the Dutch style of football a bit. Many notice and say that, even Löw himself, Niederländischen Stil :) Germany plays with a lot of energy, offense and attractive football, while the Dutch style now under van Marwijk were often flamed for playing boring but good football. Just the necessary what is needed for a win, nothing more.

I so hope we can have a Deutschland - Nederland final :clap

I like that theory and there is so much truth in it!

That would be an awsome final!

ElNono
07-04-2010, 09:34 AM
lol it was the jabulani!

It just kept going into our goal instead of theirs!

mudyez
07-04-2010, 09:45 AM
lol it was the jabulani!

It just kept going into our goal instead of theirs!

here is the one for 2014...

http://assets.nydailynews.com/img/2010/06/15/alg_mexico_perez.jpg

its called: "borboleta"

hope nobody will complain about it!

LakerHater
07-04-2010, 05:06 PM
http://i50.tinypic.com/33empow.jpg

FkLA
07-04-2010, 05:20 PM

Also lol @ alot of Argentines saying that first goal was key and changed the dynamics of the game. And the Tevez game against Mexico didnt do that?

lol 4-0

lol Maradonuts

lol Germany being your daddy

ElNono
07-04-2010, 06:06 PM
Also lol @ alot of Argentines saying that first goal was key and changed the dynamics of the game. And the Tevez game against Mexico didnt do that?

lol @ butthurt mexican sons trying to vindicate the ass kicking that sent them home through grandpa germany.

the better team won in both instances. this wasn't a one goal affair in either case. we can argue wether the first or second goal was key, but you won't find a single argie that will tell you that germany didn't win fair and square.

LakerHater
07-04-2010, 06:31 PM
Diego Going After nazi Fans!

http://a323.yahoofs.com/ymg/ept_sports_sow_experts__9/ept_sports_sow_experts-253871829-1278187825.jpg?ymx0SZDDyBnBhDG3

Sense
07-04-2010, 07:12 PM
lol @ butthurt mexican sons trying to vindicate the ass kicking that sent them home through grandpa germany.

the better team won in both instances. this wasn't a one goal affair in either case. we can argue wether the first or second goal was key, but you won't find a single argie that will tell you that germany didn't win fair and square.

:lol ass kicking.

ffadicted
07-04-2010, 11:13 PM

:lmao:lmao:lmao

apalisoc_9
07-05-2010, 06:17 AM
lol

Tevez was nervous as fuck, he did what he always does in the important matches, fight instead of playing, he couldn't make a good pass, couldn't dominate the ball, couldn't do shit basically.

True dat. still he was better than messi.

TDMVPDPOY
07-05-2010, 08:20 AM
now the question, is argy going to hire a real fkn coach this time? for the upcoming copa?

ElNono
07-05-2010, 09:39 AM
now the question, is argy going to hire a real fkn coach this time? for the upcoming copa?

I think he's going to stay until the Copa America. His contract extends to that, I think. I like what Brazil did. After Dunga said he was quitting, he changed his mind during the flight back, and the soccer federation was quick to tell him he's been dismissed and are naming a new coach at the end of the month.

The problem in Argentina is that the mobster that runs pro soccer (Grondona) can't see eye to eye with probably the best coach available (Bianchi). It's been like that for over a decade now. Looking at the welcome the team received after coming back from the World Cup, it looks like being in the top 8 is more than sufficient these days. That's why I think maradona will stay until the Copa America, and maybe further.

mudyez
07-05-2010, 09:50 AM
Diego Going After nazi Fans!

http://a323.yahoofs.com/ymg/ept_sports_sow_experts__9/ept_sports_sow_experts-253871829-1278187825.jpg?ymx0SZDDyBnBhDG3

yeah right...thats how I remember the Nazis too!

But they finaly lost to the USA...here is a picture of D-Day:

http://thisisandrew.files.wordpress.com/2009/01/american-soccer-fan.jpg

TDMVPDPOY
07-05-2010, 07:42 PM
^^^ and what does argy have to do with dday, did they even participate in the war?

SAtown
07-05-2010, 09:17 PM

FkLA
07-06-2010, 03:59 AM

well lets be honest, even if argies wanted to argue that it wasnt fair and square they really couldnt. germany left no room for discussion...you misunderstood though--i dont actually think that germany is that superior to argentina, and actually do agree that the early goal changed the dynamics of the game and set up the lop-sided end result. i was just poking fun at the hypocrisy because a week earlier alot of argies argued that the offside goal didnt change anything, that it had nothing to do with the mexican meltdown that ensued. when to me its obvious that early goals like these two can indeed change a game, making the bitching and moaning from mexicans regarding the offside understandable even if it wasnt a one-goal affair.

the better teams did win in both cases though, you wont hear an argument from me there.

ALVAREZ6
07-06-2010, 10:52 AM
well lets be honest, even if argies wanted to argue that it wasnt fair and square they really couldnt. germany left no room for discussion...you misunderstood though--i dont actually think that germany is that superior to argentina, and actually do agree that the early goal changed the dynamics of the game and set up the lop-sided end result. i was just poking fun at the hypocrisy because a week earlier alot of argies argued that the offside goal didnt change anything, that it had nothing to do with the mexican meltdown that ensued. when to me its obvious that early goals like these two can indeed change a game, making the bitching and moaning from mexicans regarding the offside understandable even if it wasnt a one-goal affair.

the better teams did win in both cases though, you wont hear an argument from me there.
:tu