PDA

View Full Version : Jabulani was used in the Bundesliga for the whole 09/10 season

lefty
07-03-2010, 11:39 AM
Not looking for excuses for Messi and Co - LMAO Argentina - as the Germans were the superior team

But since the WC started, I have noticed that the Germans have never had any problem with the ball

I did some Googling, only to find out that they played with Jabu for the whole season in the BDL

And all the German players are playing there

mmmmmm.....

Spurologist
07-03-2010, 11:40 AM
this was already discussed in the Jabulani thread

TheRealCB
07-03-2010, 11:40 AM
Every league was allowed to do it,it was only Germany that did so..They didn't cheat,if that's what you find to make yourself sleep better..

ffadicted
07-03-2010, 11:43 AM
lol if your'e getting paid millions of dollars to kick a ball around, I'd expect you to adjust to a different ball very fucking quickly, fuck all this jabulani talk

sefant77
07-03-2010, 11:44 AM
Bundesliga used it since february when it was released. Same in Spain and France.

Every league, country or club had the opportunity to use the ball.

Englans was pretty stupid, went again for the money. PL had a deal with Nike and the FA with Umbro, so they used the ball just straight before the cup.

Specially stupid by the FA not to add in the deal that they play the last months before the cup with the cup ball and no umbro shit...

Bukefal
07-03-2010, 11:46 AM
I don't think it matters. I mean different balls can matter, but not to this extent. Germans are just superior.

lefty
07-03-2010, 11:48 AM
Every league was allowed to do it,it was only Germany that did so..They didn't cheat,if that's what you find to make yourself sleep better..
Did you read myu post you idiot?

Where did I say that they were cheating?

And I said that Germany was the superior team anyway

Learn to read before posting, you dumbfuck

TheRealCB
07-03-2010, 12:26 PM
Did you read myu post you idiot?

Where did I say that they were cheating?

And I said that Germany was the superior team anyway

Learn to read before posting, you dumbfuck

Then why did you mention it,a minute after you got facefucked,dumbfuck?

resistanze
07-03-2010, 12:27 PM
:lol lefty is not Argentinian

Whisky Dog
07-03-2010, 12:28 PM
The lefty's got face fucked by Landon Donovan a week and a half ago

lefty
07-03-2010, 01:31 PM
The lefty's got face fucked by Landon Donovan a week and a half ago
lol Donovanlo USA