PDA

View Full Version : GM Of Knicks Unhappy With What Wife Brought Home From Free Agent Market

nbaman99
07-03-2010, 03:31 PM
by The Sports Comedian

New York Knicks president Donnie Walsh waited patiently at the house as his wife came back from the first day of the open free agent market. When she arrived with the groceries, he followed her into the kitchen to see what she brought home.

Donnie - "Hi honey, what did you pick up today at the market?"

Wife - "Well, I got you some of your favorites here, I got you a Chris Bosh and a Joe Johnson!"

Donnie - "A Joe Johnson! Honey you shouldn't have!"

He rushes over to see what else is in the bag and begins pulling out his new players. But then he sees something and looks surprised.

Donnie - "Whoa, what in the hell is this? A Richard Jefferson?! Why would you buy one of these?"

Wife - "Look, we have a little extra cap room this year, I didn't think it would hurt. And as we were checking out Little Billy saw him sitting there and really wanted one... You know how he can be. I just threw it in the basket!"

Donnie - "Damn it woman, Gregg Popovich has been telling everyone at the office how these Richard Jeffersons are pieces of junk! Very unreliable, always breaking down... and now we have one! I hope you got the extended warranty!"

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/414592-gm-of-knicks-unhappy-with-what-wife-brought-home-from-free-agent-market

Seventyniner
07-03-2010, 03:49 PM
:rollin

spurspokesman
07-03-2010, 04:40 PM
:rollin

A+ for creativity. Only question donnie didn't ask his wife was how much did she pay for this mess lol.

koriwhat
07-03-2010, 04:47 PM
i guess i'm in the minority who finds it hard to laugh at that poor excuse of a joke. i mean rj himself is a joke in his own right but...

Seventyniner
07-03-2010, 04:53 PM
A+ for creativity. Only question donnie didn't ask his wife was how much did she pay for this mess lol.

"Oh don't worry honey, I put it on the credit card!"