PDA

View Full Version : Do whites say the N word with other whites?

Creepn
07-03-2010, 08:02 PM
I'm curious. When white people are in a private setting with other white people, do they use the N-word when talking about black people?

A long while back, I walked in on a friend who was chillin with his white friends and I heard him say the N word. He seemed more hurt about it than I was and apologized to me. It didnt bother me, I was just surprised as hell since we got along great.

Is this the norm in white settings?

ALWAYS bet on BLACK
07-03-2010, 08:07 PM
http://i284.photobucket.com/albums/ll17/15minutebreak/1213189957mothersonlaugh.jpg

Jason R
07-03-2010, 08:09 PM
I thought everyone used racial slurs. They're hilarious.

Creepn
07-03-2010, 08:15 PM
I thought everyone used racial slurs. They're hilarious.

Well, I guess that answers my question. tsk tsk smh

The closet I've heard to an epithet in black settings is "white boy". I've never heard of the use of "cracker" or "honky" or anything like that.

BlackSwordsMan
07-03-2010, 08:19 PM
I say it front of black people

Kori Ellis
07-03-2010, 08:21 PM
In general, I would say most white people don't say that word at all.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
07-03-2010, 08:26 PM
I'm curious. When white people are in a private setting with other white people, do they use the N-word when talking about black people?

A long while back, I walked in on a friend who was chillin with his white friends and I heard him say the N word. He seemed more hurt about it than I was and apologized to me. It didnt bother me, I was just surprised as hell since we got along great.

When I'm around other white people I use it casually and jokingly, for instance saying "sup nigga" as if we were both black guys. IMO there's a difference between the word "nigga" and "######", and I never use the word ######.

ALWAYS bet on BLACK
07-03-2010, 08:26 PM
cracker and honkey are not insults. period.

ALWAYS bet on BLACK
07-03-2010, 08:27 PM
When I'm around other white people I use it casually and jokingly, for instance saying "sup nigga" as if we were both black guys. IMO there's a difference between the word "nigga" and "######", and I never use the word ######.
thats the problem. with everything. thinking like that is such bullshit.

nigga vs ###### debate w/ bill cosby as moderator

DUNCANownsKOBE2
07-03-2010, 08:29 PM
I'm also a special case so don't consider my behavior typical white person behavior. This one black guy I was friends with in high school had a thing where he'd great me with a Jewish slur and I'd great him with a racial slur whenever we saw each other. It was similar to the barber and the main character in the movie Gran Torino.

Creepn
07-03-2010, 08:32 PM

I see. Yeah I'm talking about the word "######". "Nigga" is commercialized to me so its meh to me.

Creepn
07-03-2010, 08:39 PM
Another thing that sparked my curiousity about this is that when movies tries to be realistic as possible, the people would have to say the N word when talking about black people.

This is especially true with Martin Scorsese movies. I was surprised when Jack Nicholson didnt say the N word in Departed though. I was waiting for it then I was like "huh?" lol

MavDynasty
07-03-2010, 08:46 PM
Nigga yes
###### no

spursncowboys
07-03-2010, 08:48 PM
why would white people be talking about black people? Is that what black people do?

spursncowboys
07-03-2010, 08:51 PM
Another thing that sparked my curiousity about this is that when movies tries to be realistic as possible, the people would have to say the N word when talking about black people.

This is especially true with Martin Scorsese movies. I was surprised when Jack Nicholson didnt say the N word in Departed though. I was waiting for it then I was like "huh?" lol

I noticed in every Tarintino movie, they would do that. I know alot more Mexicans who were racist and would drop the N bomb.

ALWAYS bet on BLACK
07-03-2010, 08:51 PM
watch out; racist assbitch is in this thread

Bender
07-03-2010, 09:01 PM
In general, I would say most white people don't say that word at all.
I've never said it in my entire life.

Creepn
07-03-2010, 09:08 PM

Oh yeah I agree. I dont even know a racial epithet that would hurt whites as much as it hurts blacks when they hear the N word.

Nazi? I dunno.

BadOdor
07-03-2010, 09:30 PM
Nigga please, of course we do.

P.S are jews considered white people? :wow

El Guapo
07-03-2010, 09:39 PM
thas why ees good to be mexican mees amigos!

you mallates and pinche gringos are all the same to us!

balli
07-03-2010, 09:51 PM
I'll say it when I'm mocking conservatives. For example, I might say something like, 'Sarah Palin dreams of a world where an uppity ###### wouldn't even dream of running for president.'

That's about it; when I'm trying to convey the fact that somebody else is probably empathetic to the ugliest usage of the term.

koriwhat
07-03-2010, 10:01 PM

Nigga yes
###### no

that's why both of you are fuckin' idiots, besides the teams you cheer on. thanks for proving my point.

peteee
07-03-2010, 10:26 PM
N word is truly one sinful slur that should never be used, by which I mean the word Nigga isn't dirty at all.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
07-03-2010, 10:29 PM
that's why both of you are fuckin' idiots, besides the teams you cheer on. thanks for proving my point.

i wish i could take a gun and shoot you all inbetween the fuckin' eyes... would do this world justice with all you pathetic losers done with.

DMX7
07-03-2010, 10:31 PM
I say it front of black people

Do you say it at them?

koriwhat
07-03-2010, 10:37 PM
Do you say it at them?

of course he doesn't... come on now. pussies always trying to be hard.

SpursNextRomanEmpire
07-03-2010, 10:37 PM
Nigga yes
###### no

Even though it may sound stupid I would have to agree with this

From the song "Letter to the King" by The Game

The word ###### is nothing like nigga
Dont sound shit alike like Game like Jigga
One came before the other like aim and pull the trigga'
One is slang for my brotha, one is hang and take a picture

TDMVPDPOY
07-03-2010, 10:46 PM

i read that teh chinese owners who sold the rights wanted the language to be toned down....explains why

monosylab1k
07-03-2010, 11:17 PM
The only time I use it is when I'm quoting Chappelle's Show.

The closet I've heard to an epithet in black settings is "white boy". I've never heard of the use of "cracker" or "honky" or anything like that.

That's because no white person on earth is actually offended by the terms "honky" or "cracker".

monosylab1k
07-03-2010, 11:18 PM

What? He says it like 45 seconds into the movie.

monosylab1k
07-03-2010, 11:20 PM
i read that teh chinese owners who sold the rights wanted the language to be toned down....explains why

:lol

c-uwa9dUCk0

Creepn
07-03-2010, 11:21 PM
What? He says it like 45 seconds into the movie.

Did he? I don't remember that.

monosylab1k
07-03-2010, 11:23 PM
Did he? I don't remember that.

haha yep.

Frank Costello: I don't want to be a product of my environment. I want my environment to be a product of me. Years ago we had the church. That was only a way of saying - we had each other. The Knights of Columbus were real head-breakers; true guineas. They took over their piece of the city. Twenty years after an Irishman couldn't get a fucking job, we had the presidency. May he rest in peace. That's what the ######s don't realize. If I got one thing against the black chappies, it's this - no one gives it to you. You have to take it.

Wild Cobra
07-03-2010, 11:35 PM

In the last 30 years or so, I have only known one white who uses the word "######" to describe someone. It has always been otherwise to quote black because they say it, or to use it as I have in conversation.

Creepn
07-03-2010, 11:36 PM
haha yep.

Huh well Ill be damned. Hilarious youTube video btw lol.

Wild Cobra
07-03-2010, 11:36 PM
Bullshit you fucking racist.

Creepn
07-03-2010, 11:42 PM
Bullshit you fucking racist.

Really? If I called you a honky, you would be genuinely offended? Or is this just fake outrage?

Tell me why you would be offended by that word.

Leetonidas
07-03-2010, 11:51 PM
Really? If I called you a honky, you would be genuinely offended? Or is this just fake outrage?

Tell me why you would be offended by that word.

I have to agree...those are pretty much words that were invented to get back at the white man, not disparage his entire race. I'm not white but I find it funny and I really wouldn't give a fuck if someone called me a racial slur honestly, who fucking cares.

As for ###### vs. nigga...nigga please. Like ya'll said, the word is commercialized. Everyone says nigga, and if they say they don't, they're either over the age of 30, people who hate blacks but don't want to seem like it, or FUCKING LIARS. ######, on the other hand, has a more strained pronunciation and just reeks of hate. And if you can't see the difference then you's a stupid motha fucka. :rollin

monosylab1k
07-04-2010, 12:09 AM
tbh I've used it watching Mavs games too. Every so often I'll get so frustrated with Jason Terry playing like shit that I'll explode and yell out "you stupid n!gger!!!!!!" after some of his more retarded 3 point attempts. That happened with Josh Howard on a semi-regular basis too. I do feel like a racist dick when I say it tho.

Obstructed_View
07-04-2010, 12:27 AM
I didn't hear it a lot until I moved to Texas. My grandfather would say it once in a blue moon when I was a kid. Other than that, nobody in my extended family ever said it. My best friend's parents used to use it as often as possible around me because I asked them not to use it once. The world has gotten so PC that I sometimes say it aloud in my house just to see if someone breaks down my door and drags me away.

Any word will become a racial epithet if allowed to. Black people have been running from labels for centuries in this country, thinking changing the term will make it less offensive, but then it's used in such a way that it becomes hurtful again. I don't like using the term "Mexican" because of the way it's been used around me for so long, even though I have family members who are Mexican.

CuckingFunt
07-04-2010, 01:01 AM
A few thoughts...

- I've never said the n-word (-er or -a) when speaking in my own voice. I have only ever used the word when referencing someone or something else's language or word choice. I'm not above the use of offensive language in a moment of frustration or for comedic effect, but I've just never gone for the racial slurs. Not my thing.

- There is no one thing that all "white" people do or do not do. I know for a fact that many, unfortunately, frequently use all manner of racial slurs. I also know for a fact that many do not.

- I'm sure you all realize that when the n-word is used in a film script, by Scorsese or Tarantino or whomever else, it's generally within the context of pointing out that a specific character or group of characters is, shall we say, racially insensitive to a certain degree. Right? It's likely not an arbitrary writing choice or an ad-lib, but a word used, however frequently, for a specific effect or to convey a particular meaning.

Generally, the only white folks I've known to use the n-word with any regularity fit into one of three categories: those who subscribe to ignorant prejudices, those who think they're about a million times cooler than they actually are and can therefore get away with it, or those who have gotten so sucked into rap culture that they've allowed themselves to ignore or downplay the very harmful history that word has had in our country. I've personally never met anyone for whom it gets casual breakfast table usage.

Kevin Durant 35
07-04-2010, 01:19 AM
Shit I say it all the time niggas dont give a fuck jk.

I say it sometimes just to fuck around and its always nigga and its never nigg*r

ALWAYS bet on BLACK
07-04-2010, 01:19 AM
Fuck you WILD COBRA, you pasty ass redneck trailer piece of shit racist. go rub one out while dreaming of sarah and bristol fisting eachother with confederate flags waiving oh so proudly on top of your tornado attracting , hate breeding, anti progressive trailer.

ploto
07-04-2010, 08:49 AM
The only person I have ever heard use the word "regularly" was my ex-mother-in-law. I was shocked that she used it just like any other word, like she had no clue that it could be in any way offensive. I even heard her use it in a regular voice in public. I told her it made me very uncomfortable, but she did not care. Her son would never say anything to her about it. When my child was young, I did not allow him around her without me there, in case she used racial slurs (and this was not the only one), so that I could tell my child it was wrong for his grandmother to use the word.

As a point of interest, I would say that she grew up white trash- about the only word for white people that might upset them.

LoneStarState'sPride
07-04-2010, 09:54 AM
I've never used the "N" word--either "nigga" or "######." My behavior isn't exactly what people think of when they think of a black guy (y'all know me--I love my NASCAR almost as much as my Spurs lol), but I honestly just never found a need to refer to anyone in those terms.

On the other hand, I couldn't care less if I was called that (I'd care if someone was attempting to disparage my family, but that would be the same in any case). I'm secure enough in my heritage (both African and American) that to me, it says more about the person using the slur than anything. Nowadays when I hear "nigga," I assume it's just someone trying to be hip; and if I hear "######," I just assume the person is ignorant.

Edward
07-04-2010, 09:58 AM
Fuck you WILD COBRA, you pasty ass redneck trailer piece of shit racist. go rub one out while dreaming of sarah and bristol fisting eachother with confederate flags waiving oh so proudly on top of your tornado attracting , hate breeding, anti progressive trailer.

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

CosmicCowboy
07-04-2010, 10:48 AM
I'll say it when I'm mocking conservatives. For example, I might say something like, 'Sarah Palin dreams of a world where an uppity ###### wouldn't even dream of running for president.'

That's about it; when I'm trying to convey the fact that somebody else is probably empathetic to the ugliest usage of the term.

So do you get a little tingle up your leg that you got to use a "bad"word in conversation?

Wild Cobra
07-04-2010, 11:07 AM
You have any idea how pathetically stupid you appear by statements like that to my remarks?

Wild Cobra
07-04-2010, 11:11 AM
I've only used '######' in quoting someone, or describing something like in this thread. i would however not think twice, about calling a black man a ###### if I wanted to escalate a situation already in progress. I am not a racist. I simply know they are fighting words.

spursncowboys
07-04-2010, 11:12 AM
this
cthCSXadyrI

balli
07-04-2010, 11:52 AM
So do you get a little tingle up your leg that you got to use a "bad"word in conversation?

Why would you even put 'bad' in quotation marks? I don't know anything about tingley legs, I just know I enjoy denigrating the type of dumb. southern fried, white-trash who would describe calling people ######s as a "bad" thing to do.

I'd suggest you drop the self righteous indignation about PC and it not being acceptable to call people ######s; i.e. join the 21st century.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
07-04-2010, 12:28 PM
Why is that Republicans like to constantly accuse others of being racist for little shit like using the word nigga or making a harmless joke? Every Democrat I know can talk about race in an open, loose manner. Republicans seem to do nothing other than accuse anyone who's not being politically correct as racist.

balli
07-04-2010, 12:44 PM
Republicans think they're pointing out hypocrisy because they're butthurt that black people turned the word into something of their own. And because they're butthurt there's no WET equivalent of BET. Basically, they're butthurt because not only can they not own other people, they can't even make their former property drink from a different water fountain anymore.

Mainly, I find it amusing that the average Republican professes to be so personally post-racial that PC standards shouldn't apply to themselves, only everyone else. Which is made furthermore laughable by the fact that if the Republican party had its way, black people would find themselves on the back of the bus, again.

But no surprises here, just Republicans doing what they're supposed to do; anything but their own style of mass, nationalistic, aryan insanity would be out of character.

spursncowboys
07-04-2010, 01:21 PM
Why is that Republicans like to constantly accuse others of being racist for little shit like using the word nigga or making a harmless joke? Every Democrat I know can talk about race in an open, loose manner. Republicans seem to do nothing other than accuse anyone who's not being politically correct as racist.

:lol
hell no. Dems are so worried about being pc, they can't even get out a sentence about race, unless it is to pity or apologetic towards an entire race-which is way more racist than anything a trash talking red neck could do. Welfare is the most racist way to suppress minorities you sneaky libs could do. Not to mention the fact that dems can take away the popular vote by their primaries if they elect someone the establishment doesn't like( race who doesn't play ball)

spursncowboys
07-04-2010, 01:23 PM
Republicans think they're pointing out hypocrisy because they're butthurt that black people turned the word into something of their own. And because they're butthurt there's no WET equivalent of BET. Basically, they're butthurt because not only can they not own other people, they can't even make their former property drink from a different water fountain anymore.

Mainly, I find it amusing that the average Republican professes to be so personally post-racial that PC standards shouldn't apply to themselves, only everyone else. Which is made furthermore laughable by the fact that if the Republican party had its way, black people would find themselves on the back of the bus, again.

But no surprises here, just Republicans doing what they're supposed to do; anything but their own style of mass, nationalistic, aryan insanity would be out of character.

Woodrow Wilson was a democrat BTW

koriwhat
07-04-2010, 01:34 PM
I do feel like a racist dick when I say it tho.

and you should because you are! the facade is nothing more than a front.

Fpoonsie
07-04-2010, 01:41 PM
tbh I've used it watching Mavs games too. Every so often I'll get so frustrated with Jason Terry playing like shit that I'll explode and yell out "you stupid n!gger!!!!!!" after some of his more retarded 3 point attempts. That happened with Josh Howard on a semi-regular basis too. I do feel like a racist dick when I say it tho.

:lmao

mrsmaalox
07-04-2010, 01:41 PM
I personally don't use that word. But I have a steady stream of teenage boys (my son and his friends) thru my house and hear "nigga" pretty regularly, but always in playful reference to each other and never to a black person.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
07-04-2010, 01:42 PM
Welfare is the most racist way to suppress minorities you sneaky libs could do.
I wasn't aware welfare was handed out according to race at all. Poor white people can get welfare just as easily as poor black people last I checked. If you're talking about affirmative action, I agree that's an out dated method, and I don't blindly defend the Democratic party for supporting it.

I never said Republicans are racist btw, it just seems like you all get really touchy when it comes to race, and also love to bitch and moan about reverse racism. We all know there are tons of lazy, poor black men who blame all of their problems on feeling disenfranchised by the white man, there's a growing number of white Republicans who like to blame Hispanics and blacks for all of their problems.

monosylab1k
07-04-2010, 01:53 PM
and you should because you are! the facade is nothing more than a front.

as far as i can tell mavs_man_41 is a gorilla but the rest of yall? probably a bunch of bitches.

you can sit here and give me shit daily, posting photos i posted months ago, rag on me left and right but what seems to be the norm around here is yall are bitches who can't show their face at ST. can dish it out but can't take it, huh?

out of all of you i have a bit of respect for mavs_man_41 and no respect for fag ass gay hardy wearing fpoonsie but atleast he and mavs_man_41 have shown themselves here. what about the rest of you, too scared that what you post may be better material than my scrawny legs?

stop acting like yall are the shit when truth is you're pussies.

oh and when did lol, crofl, and the rest of those acronyms become cool? lol fags!

Ray Combs
07-04-2010, 01:55 PM
http://myspace.roflposters.com/images/rofl/myspace/1206265860345.jpg.%5Broflposters.com%5D.myspace.jp g

DUNCANownsKOBE2
07-04-2010, 01:55 PM
as far as i can tell mavs_man_41 is a gorilla but the rest of yall? probably a bunch of bitches.

you can sit here and give me shit daily, posting photos i posted months ago, rag on me left and right but what seems to be the norm around here is yall are bitches who can't show their face at ST. can dish it out but can't take it, huh?

out of all of you i have a bit of respect for mavs_man_41 and no respect for fag ass gay hardy wearing fpoonsie but atleast he and mavs_man_41 have shown themselves here. what about the rest of you, too scared that what you post may be better material than my scrawny legs?

stop acting like yall are the shit when truth is you're pussies.

oh and when did lol, crofl, and the rest of those acronyms become cool? lol fags!

i wish i could take a gun and shoot you all inbetween the fuckin' eyes... would do this world justice with all you pathetic losers done with.

koriwhat
07-04-2010, 01:56 PM
monosylab1k, "i got nothing to say because i'm a racist pig who doesn't have a clever nor original comeback to say so i'll just go with my easy copy&paste whoring like i always do."

DoK, "i got nothing to say because i'm a racist pig who doesn't have a clever nor original comeback to say so i'll just go with my easy copy&paste whoring like i always do."

Ray Combs
07-04-2010, 01:57 PM
http://thedevilsdoor.files.wordpress.com/2010/02/stupid-######s.jpg

DUNCANownsKOBE2
07-04-2010, 01:58 PM
monosylab1k, "i got nothing to say because i'm a racist pig who doesn't have a clever nor original comeback to say so i'll just go with my easy copy&paste whoring like i always do."

DoK, "i got nothing to say because i'm a racist pig who doesn't have a clever nor original comeback to say so i'll just go with my easy copy&paste whoring like i always do."

monosylab1k
07-04-2010, 01:59 PM

I pasted that quote because it showed you calling a black person a "gorilla" you racist fuck.

koriwhat
07-04-2010, 02:03 PM
I pasted that quote because it showed you calling a black person a "gorilla" you racist fuck.

yeah i'm the racist one... haha! you're ignorance shines so bright!

DUNCANownsKOBE2
07-04-2010, 02:04 PM
yeah i'm the racist one... haha! you're ignorance shines so bright!

He's not the one calling black people gorillas.

koriwhat
07-04-2010, 02:12 PM
He's not the one calling black people gorillas.

yall are worse than fox news... way to twist things around but then again yall are a bunch of little bitches so it was a given that yall wouldn't post the original reply that didn't come from me. fuckin' dumbasses! fuckin' racist scum!

CosmicCowboy
07-04-2010, 02:44 PM
Why would you even put 'bad' in quotation marks? I don't know anything about tingley legs, I just know I enjoy denigrating the type of dumb. southern fried, white-trash who would describe calling people ######s as a "bad" thing to do.

I'd suggest you drop the self righteous indignation about PC and it not being acceptable to call people ######s; i.e. join the 21st century.

I don't use the word and you do. What does that say about you?

ChumpDumper
07-04-2010, 02:49 PM
When white people say it with -er, it's racist.

When white people say it with -a, it's stupid.

CuckingFunt
07-04-2010, 02:57 PM

So, then, it's pretty much always stupid.

ChumpDumper
07-04-2010, 03:00 PM
So, then, it's pretty much always stupid.It's probably always racist too if you get down to it.

RoddyBukkake
07-04-2010, 03:10 PM
###### is a good word but I've been using shitskin and flat nose purple lipped boon lately

http://www.chimpout.com/forum/images/smilies/thats_racist.gif

koriwhat
07-04-2010, 03:15 PM
It's probably always racist too if you get down to it.

no doubt

CuckingFunt
07-04-2010, 03:33 PM
It's probably always racist too if you get down to it.

With an -er, overtly so.

With an -a, genocide through cultural appropriation.

Homeland Security
07-04-2010, 03:36 PM
I only use the term when I'm trying to convey that I think a particular black person is inferior or subhuman. I use the plural when applying that sentiment to black people in general.

monosylab1k
07-04-2010, 04:13 PM
no doubt

so is calling black people "gorillas" you racist piece of shit.

Obstructed_View
07-04-2010, 05:40 PM
I've personally never met anyone for whom it gets casual breakfast table usage.

More than likely you've just never had breakfast with those people. I remember going to dinner at the house of one of my dad's co-workers and his little girl was telling ###### jokes at the table to everyone. Her parents didn't even think there was anything wrong with it.

ChumpDumper
07-04-2010, 07:45 PM
Some of my best dad's co-worker acquaintances are black.

Cant_Be_Faded
07-04-2010, 08:24 PM
Is it wrong for white people to say ###### or nigga when they are singing along with a rap song?

balli
07-04-2010, 09:05 PM
White people shouldn't rap along, in general. Enjoy the video response-

FGz30pAveXs

LoneStarState'sPride
07-04-2010, 10:00 PM
Is it wrong for white people to say ###### or nigga when they are singing along with a rap song?

Answer: Yes

SpursNextRomanEmpire
07-04-2010, 10:15 PM
White people shouldn't rap along, in general. Enjoy the video response-

FGz30pAveXs

:lol:lol

and a damn good rap song

Cant_Be_Faded
07-04-2010, 10:23 PM
That dude Mavs<Spurs hangs out with so many blacks, he's as white as TPark and he told me he says ###### and nigga all the time but its okay for him since he lives in a black neighborhood.

Mavs_man_41
07-04-2010, 10:37 PM
That dude Mavs<Spurs hangs out with so many blacks, he's as white as TPark and he told me he says ###### and nigga all the time but its okay for him since he lives in a black neighborhood.

:lmao mavs>spurs ain't white and he's cool as shit all street niggas say nigga

Dex
07-04-2010, 11:07 PM
What does it mean to nig something anyways, and why are black people always doing it?

spursncowboys
07-04-2010, 11:23 PM

WAOxY_nHdew

spursncowboys
07-04-2010, 11:26 PM
I only use the term when I'm trying to convey that I think a particular black person is inferior or subhuman. I use the plural when applying that sentiment to black people in general.
:toast well done ol boy.

InRareForm
07-04-2010, 11:29 PM
the fuck is up with race and the club lately. get some new topics already whitey

spursncowboys
07-04-2010, 11:35 PM
whitey?? wtf.
Effin people who annoy you.

InRareForm
07-04-2010, 11:37 PM
whitey?? wtf.
Effin people who annoy you.

lol soooo sensitive

mavsfan1000
07-05-2010, 01:19 AM
PtqqMchhUkw

Jason R
07-05-2010, 02:33 AM
This thread is hilarious. Aaron Mcgruder needs to take a look at it.

ChumpDumper
07-05-2010, 03:27 AM
lol soooo sensitiveGo easy on spursncowboys. His butt hurts so much already.

LoneStarState'sPride
07-05-2010, 10:00 AM
Jeez, yet another long-ass race thread. We need a racism forum lol.

JoeChalupa
07-05-2010, 11:19 AM
The more things change the more they stay the same.

spursncowboys
07-05-2010, 11:34 AM
lol soooo sensitive

no...naggers. I was calling them naggers.

spursncowboys
07-05-2010, 11:35 AM
Go easy on spursncowboys. His butt hurts so much already.

Good one all-star.

bigzak25
07-05-2010, 12:17 PM
it's a horrible word and no one should have it has part of their normal word usage. no one.

anyone who uses it repeatedly could be rightfully labeled as ignorant.

anyone, of any race.

The Reckoning
07-05-2010, 07:10 PM
no

koriwhat
07-05-2010, 08:05 PM
With an -er, overtly so.

With an -a, genocide through cultural appropriation.

whatever makes you feel better about yourself.

koriwhat
07-05-2010, 08:07 PM
so is calling black people "gorillas" you racist piece of shit.

you're an idiot man, but that's not news at all and we all know that already. what's funny is the fact you're bringing this whole thing up when i know damn well you read that thread considering you're referencing it. you'd try your hardest to make me out to be the racist scum you are but you can't so keep on trying pussy!

monosylab1k
07-05-2010, 08:46 PM
you're an idiot man, but that's not news at all and we all know that already. what's funny is the fact you're bringing this whole thing up when i know damn well you read that thread considering you're referencing it. you'd try your hardest to make me out to be the racist scum you are but you can't so keep on trying pussy!

Doesn't matter what the context was, by your own supposed principles calling a black person a "gorilla" should never be acceptable you racist faggot!

mavs>spurs2
07-05-2010, 08:48 PM
koriwhat is a faggot

that said, i say nigga all the time when talking to my homeboys

unless you got respect in these streets and use it in the right way, just stay away from using it altogether, unless you're like some of those white people who feel big and bad and use it when no one is around, knowing you'd piss your panties if a real nigga was around.

Kori Ellis
07-05-2010, 08:49 PM
Go to the troll forum or private message with this lame argument.

Thanks.