PDA

View Full Version : Dirk Staying in Dallas

LakerHater
07-03-2010, 08:24 PM
4 year $80 million!

Sources: Dirk, Mavs agree to deal

By Marc Stein
ESPN.com

The Dallas Mavericks got the answer they were hoping for Saturday night: Dirk Nowitzki has pledged to re-sign with the only team he's ever played for.

Sources close to the situation told ESPN.com that Nowitzki and Mavericks owner Mark Cuban have reached terms on a new four-year contract after a series of wrap-up meetings that consumed much of the day.

More on the Mavs

http://a.espncdn.com/i/teamlogos/nba/med/trans/dal.gif

The deal, sources said, is worth at least $80 million and includes a no-trade clause, with Nowitzki making good on a longstanding offer to Cuban to take less than the maximum $96.2 million he could have received over the next four seasons in exchange for assurances that the Mavericks will use that financial flexibility to ramp up their efforts to acquire a top-tier sidekick.

Nowitzki can't actually sign before July 8, which is the first day teams and players can execute new contracts, but having the All-Star power forward's verbal commitment should enable Dallas to begin its pursuit of help through sign-and-trade offers in earnest, since Cuban can now assure prospective targets that Nowitzki will be in Dallas through at least 2013-14.

The sides have been negotiating for weeks in the wake of Dallas' first-round playoff ouster, after team officials learned in mid-May that Nowitzki was determined to opt out and become an unrestricted free agent for the first time in his career as opposed to signing a three-year extension before June 30.

Nowitzki and longtime adviser/personal coach Holger Geschwindner were formally presented with a contract Friday and then sealed an agreement in principle in a sitdown at Cuban's home. The second round of face-to-face talks after Friday's meetings didn't start until the afternoon, however, to allow the ever-patriotic Nowitzki to host a morning gathering at his home in Dallas to watch Germany's quarterfinal demolition of Argentina in the World Cup.

The Mavericks' all-time leader in scoring and rebounding thus becomes just the second marquee free agent -- of the 10 or so available this summer -- to reach terms on a new contract, joining Memphis Grizzlies forward Rudy Gay, who received a five-year deal worth nearly $82 million on the first day of free agency to stay with the Grizzlies.

Nowitzki also becomes just the second player in the league to secure a no-trade provision in his deal, which can only be added to new contracts -- not extensions -- when a player has at least eight years of NBA service time and four seasons with the same team.

IronMexican
07-03-2010, 08:25 PM
20 mill is not bad.

MavDynasty
07-03-2010, 08:26 PM
link?

MavDynasty
07-03-2010, 08:26 PM
just saw it on espndallas.com

Amarelooms
07-03-2010, 08:27 PM
http://twitter.com/STEIN_LINE_HQ

See my thread and give praise and thanks to Dirk

:elephant

Giuseppe
07-03-2010, 08:28 PM
:rolleyesI don't understand it. To what end? Rake in money from the ducats and souvenir wampum?

Amarelooms
07-03-2010, 08:31 PM
:rolleyesI don't understand it. To what end? Rake in money from the ducats and souvenir wampum?

Give praise to Dirk you prick.....show him some love. He is a great player and person

Giuseppe
07-03-2010, 08:33 PM
Give praise to Dirk you prick.....show him some love. He is a great player and person

That's personal, Looms. I'm talkin' business. And this deal/business wise is puke.

Cuban is whitebread tonite.

BlackSwordsMan
07-03-2010, 08:34 PM
dirk pretty much said fuck a ring just pay me and I'll give you a mediocre performance

IronMexican
07-03-2010, 08:36 PM
dirk pretty much said fuck a ring just pay me and I'll give you a mediocre performance

He could have gotten max this off-season. Easily.

sefant77
07-03-2010, 08:38 PM
The second round of face-to-face talks after Friday's meetings didn't start until the afternoon, however, to allow the ever-patriotic Nowitzki to host a morning gathering at his home in Dallas to watch Germany's quarterfinal demolition of Argentina in the World Cup.

Haha, i wanted to write that i bet Cuban had to wait until evening because of the game

Amarelooms
07-03-2010, 08:40 PM

Yeah he's a top character dude....sure he is limited athletically but dude gives it his all. God bless him.

BRHornet45
07-03-2010, 08:45 PM
lol ... $20 million a year for a 7ft tall power forward that can't even average 10 rebounds per game or play defense?

that's a lot of money for an aging jump shooter who has single handedly redefined the art of choking.

Roddy Beaubois
07-03-2010, 08:45 PM
god bless Dirk :toast

thats some money Cuban can use overpaying Haywood or another FA.

Giuseppe
07-03-2010, 08:46 PM
I don't want to hurt you guy's feelings, because I like most of you Mav's fellows, but, you ain't gonna win a ring with that conglomeration of caca. You got one possible top flight talent: that Beaubois kid. That's it. That's the whole gd thing. The rest is: hold overs, retreads, ham & eggers, losers and fraidy cats. Just f'in junk.

Can't you see that?

silverblk mystix
07-03-2010, 08:47 PM
lol ... $20 million for a 7ft tall power forward that can't even average 10 rebounds per game or play defense?

that's a lot of money for an aging jump shooter who has single handedly redefined the art of choking.

this. :lmao

TinTin
07-03-2010, 08:48 PM

I thought he was amazing in the playoffs

Amarelooms
07-03-2010, 08:48 PM
lol at the haters....EVERY TEAM in the NBA would kill to get Dirk at the contract....

What a bunch of tools on here.....

Roddy Beaubois
07-03-2010, 08:50 PM
lol ... $20 million a year for a 7ft tall power forward that can't even average 10 rebounds per game or play defense?

He averages 10 rpg in the playoffs, but as a hornet fan you have usually stopped watching by then.

IronMexican
If Dirk doesn't get max, Amare doesn't deserve it.

BRHornet45
lol at the haters....EVERY TEAM in the NBA would kill to get Dirk at the contract....

son you can't possibly be serious? lol ... come on man I know not all of you Mav fans are that stupid.

do you truly think that $20 million per season for an aging JUMP SHOOTER like Dirk is a good deal?

BRHornet45
07-03-2010, 08:51 PM
He averages 10 rpg in the playoffs, but as a hornet fan you have usually stopped watching by then.

LOL at bringing up anything to do with the playoffs and Dirk in the same sentence!!!!

do we need to break down his decade long list of choking in the playoffs?

Giuseppe
07-03-2010, 08:52 PM

Looms, how many times are you going to try and stuff 10lbs of shit into a 5lb bag before you realize it won't fit? You keep trying the same gd thing year in/year out and you keep coming up short, and getting shorter. He will not take you where you need to go. He said it himself, he hasn't got the guts to hate. And you can't ring if you don't hate.

BlackSwordsMan
07-03-2010, 08:52 PM

Exactly that's why he took a pay cut his heart is not in it, he didn't even try to find a new team. Half the pay for half the effort

BRHornet45
07-03-2010, 08:53 PM
If Dirk doesn't get max, Amare doesn't deserve it.

Amare doesn't deserve the max there is no doubt about that, but he is twice the power forward that Dirk is ... the only reason Cuban gave Dirk $20 million a year is probably solely based on the merchandise sales (thousands of white Dallas fan boys buying his jersey, shirts, etc.). There is noway in hell Dirk as a player alone is worth that ... maybe 7-10 million per year at the most.

Giuseppe
07-03-2010, 08:55 PM
I guess if Lewis can make 21 million for being a horrible player for Orlando, Dirk definitely deserves his 20 million, especially considering he is 1000 times better than Lewis.

Neither one has a trace of championship gene. Nada, zip, zero.

Roddy Beaubois
07-03-2010, 08:55 PM
do we need to break down his decade long list of choking in the playoffs?

son we're talking about individual accomplishments right now.

Pettit, Hakeem, Elgin, Shaq, & Dirk.
Respect it.

Giuseppe
07-03-2010, 08:57 PM
Amare is just as big a loser as Dirk is, cept he looks fancier losing as a chiseled black man.

BRHornet45
07-03-2010, 08:57 PM
lmao!

BRHornet45
07-03-2010, 09:01 PM
sons like I have said countless times before ... the ONLY hope Dirk ever has of winning a NBA title is whenever he is about 37 years old, signed for nearly the league minimum, and cheering from the bench while the brotha's win it for him.... as long as Dirk is the "leader" of his team, the Mavs will be lucky if they ever get out of the first round again.

Giuseppe
07-03-2010, 09:01 PM
Well, at least we know they are guaranteed a first round exit... we know that's for sure. God, what a lame ass franchise and fan base.:lmao

Yep, set your watch.

And the ying-yangs are jumpin' around like Kori is in Maxim.:wow

sefant77
07-03-2010, 09:03 PM
Well, at least we know they are guaranteed a first round exit... we know that's for sure. God, what a lame ass franchise and fan base.:lmao

You are maximum 16, right?

LakerHater
07-03-2010, 09:03 PM
Is his chick jailed in Dallas?

BRHornet45
07-03-2010, 09:04 PM

which one? lol ... Dirk has quite the reputation for knocking up crack head felons all over the country.

Giuseppe
07-03-2010, 09:05 PM

Yes, in the trans-gender cell block.

BlackSwordsMan
07-03-2010, 09:05 PM
They segregate trannys from the gen pop because they usually are attacked first

LakerHater
07-03-2010, 09:06 PM
which one? lol ... Dirk has quite the reputation for knocking up crack head felons all over the country.

LoL!!
Crystal Taylor, maybe thats why he didnt wanna leave?

http://www.televisioninternet.com/news/pictures/crystal-taylor-photo.jpg

Roddy Beaubois
07-03-2010, 09:09 PM
Amare is just as big a loser as Dirk is, cept he looks fancier losing as a chiseled black man.

Your schtick getting a bit weirder, culby. Its the offseason, and you realized #16 didn't fix your problems.
lmcontrollinao
lmemulatedao
Im a trend setter, I set trends
I still got it

/conversation.

Roddy Beaubois
07-03-2010, 09:10 PM
I dont think Taylor is in Dallas, but his new GF is.

BRHornet45
07-03-2010, 09:11 PM
I dont think Taylor is in Dallas, but his new GF is.

son what kind of warrants does she have do you know?

Giuseppe
07-03-2010, 09:13 PM
Your schtick getting a bit weirder, culby. Its the offseason, and you realized #16 didn't fix your problems.
lmcontrollinao
lmemulatedao
Im a trend setter, I set trends
I still got it

/conversation.

So, you're asking for mercy, dude, is that it?

Roddy Beaubois
07-03-2010, 09:13 PM
Unselfish Dirk gives Mavs discount

Dirk Nowitzki cemented his status as the league's most unselfish superstar.

The greatest Maverick of all time gave Mark Cuban a significant hometown discount for two reasons: He's extremely loyal, and he desperately wants to leave a legacy of a champion in Dallas.

ESPN.com's Marc Stein reports that Dirk agreed to a four-year, $80 million contract -- $16.2 million less than a max deal he could have demanded. And he did so without even flirting with another franchise despite the Mavs' repeated early playoff exits in recent years.

Dirk and Cuban are essentially partners in the mission to make the Mavs champions. The discount eases the financial burden Cuban would assume by acquiring a legitimate superstar to pair with his future Hall of Fame power forward.

Dirk has done his part, sending a strong message to potential sign-and-trade targets in the process: He's more than willing to sacrifice to win.

Giuseppe
07-03-2010, 09:14 PM
LoL!!
Crystal Taylor, maybe thats why he didnt wanna leave?

http://www.televisioninternet.com/news/pictures/crystal-taylor-photo.jpg

Uh, oh, if I don't feel like a horse's ass. I always thought that picture was of Tim Duncan's wife!

Fuck me.

Giuseppe
07-03-2010, 09:15 PM
So? That doesn't mean he doesn't deserve it.

Nobody "deserve" a ring, Adam.

I hate when you little brains say such shit. Act like somebody, gd it.

Roddy Beaubois
07-03-2010, 09:16 PM
So, you're asking for mercy, dude, is that it?

Mercy from you publicly daydreaming about Amare chest and Tony Parkers ass? Yes.

ploto
07-03-2010, 09:16 PM
Good for Dirk-- nice guy.

Nowitzki also becomes just the second player in the league to secure a no-trade provision in his deal, which can only be added to new contracts -- not extensions -- when a player has at least eight years of NBA service time and four seasons with the same team.

Roddy Beaubois
07-03-2010, 09:19 PM
son what kind of warrants does she have do you know?

He picked a semi-famous girl so there is no chance of her actually being a con artist. smart move imho.

Giuseppe
07-03-2010, 09:23 PM
Tim Duncan has a white, disease-free wife...in fact most pro athletes of the dark persuasion do.

They kept saying she was good looking and then I'd see that picture and say to myself: "ok, I won't say anything, but, she ain't that good looking."

mikeschy55
07-03-2010, 09:24 PM
Now that Dirk has taken less, the Mavs will probably match whatever Haywood is given by other teams.

Mel_13
07-03-2010, 09:26 PM
Unselfish Dirk gives Mavs discount

Dirk Nowitzki cemented his status as the league's most unselfish superstar.

The greatest Maverick of all time gave Mark Cuban a significant hometown discount for two reasons: He's extremely loyal, and he desperately wants to leave a legacy of a champion in Dallas.

ESPN.com's Marc Stein reports that Dirk agreed to a four-year, $80 million contract -- $16.2 million less than a max deal he could have demanded. And he did so without even flirting with another franchise despite the Mavs' repeated early playoff exits in recent years.

Dirk and Cuban are essentially partners in the mission to make the Mavs champions. The discount eases the financial burden Cuban would assume by acquiring a legitimate superstar to pair with his future Hall of Fame power forward.

Dirk has done his part, sending a strong message to potential sign-and-trade targets in the process: He's more than willing to sacrifice to win.

:rolleyes

Pierce was eligible for the exact same deal and took 20M less than Dirk.

Roddy Beaubois
07-03-2010, 09:27 PM
You think Pierce could have gotten max?

:lmao

Giuseppe
07-03-2010, 09:28 PM
Now that Dirk has taken less, the Mavs will probably match whatever Haywood is given by other teams.

Of course, two wrongs certainly make a right.:rolleyes

Mel_13
07-03-2010, 09:36 PM
If he was in Dallas, shit yeah.

:lol

mikeschy55
07-03-2010, 09:48 PM
Of course, two wrongs certainly make a right.:rolleyes

Nothing wrong with over paying legit centers. I know over in L.A it's hard to understand that and all, but decent centers are hard to come by in the NBA. The price is whatever the market demands, and right now people are willing to spend $10 million plus to acquire a center.

mikeschy55
07-03-2010, 09:53 PM
sons like I have said countless times before ... the ONLY hope Dirk ever has of winning a NBA title is whenever he is about 37 years old, signed for nearly the league minimum, and cheering from the bench while the brotha's win it for him.... as long as Dirk is the "leader" of his team, the Mavs will be lucky if they ever get out of the first round again.

That certainly explains how Dirk got his team to the finals and won the MVP. The only reason he doesn't have a ring is because Wade was paired up with a still dominant Shaq while Dirk was trying to get by with Josh Howard.

koriwhat
07-03-2010, 09:53 PM
fuck you dirk! fuckin' can't wait for the mavs to make history again with another nba loser record breaking yr!

mikeschy55
07-03-2010, 10:37 PM
You got back door'd by a team that claim they partied every single night. Just accept that shit and stop making excuses.

yup... Shaq is just an excuse:lol

BRHornet45
07-03-2010, 10:40 PM
That certainly explains how Dirk got his team to the finals and won the MVP. The only reason he doesn't have a ring is because Wade was paired up with a still dominant Shaq while Dirk was trying to get by with Josh Howard.

"but but but! .... he really tries hard!"

son that will be the story of Dirk's career. the media's great white hope who never won shit.

Mavs_man_41
07-03-2010, 10:44 PM

son that will be the story of Dirk's career. the media's great white hope who never won shit.

and this is why the nba forum sucks ass

koriwhat
07-03-2010, 10:45 PM

truth hurts huh? not-so-great white hope

BRHornet45
07-03-2010, 10:48 PM

son its the truth. is Dirk a damn good player? of course ... but he's never accomplished anything aside from his extremely controversial MVP award. For most of his career he has been hyped up and overrated. Dirk is another one of those "Star" players who if you take away the free throw line he is completely fucked.

koriwhat
07-03-2010, 10:53 PM
son its the truth. is Dirk a damn good player? of course ... but he's never accomplished anything aside from his extremely controversial MVP award. For most of his career he has been hyped up and overrated. Dirk is another one of those "Star" players who if you take away the free throw line he is completely fucked.

real talk! haha

Mavs_man_41
07-03-2010, 10:53 PM
:lmao you think i, of all people, am about to get trolled by you two reject fucks?

lmao calf tats

lmao br having the worst shtick on spurstalk

BadOdor
07-03-2010, 10:54 PM

Sounds like cp, actually.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
07-03-2010, 10:54 PM
Be careful Mavs man koriwhat wants to shoot us in the head!

koriwhat
07-03-2010, 10:55 PM
Be careful Mavs man koriwhat wants to shoot us in the head!

you damn right!

Mavs_man_41
07-03-2010, 10:58 PM
you damn right!

i would murder you cold blooded before your pussy ass could even grow the balls to pull the trigger

Ginobili2Duncan
07-03-2010, 11:07 PM
If Dirk went somewhere else, those rednecks in Dallas would burn down the AAC.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
07-03-2010, 11:08 PM
lol someone in San Antonio calling Dallas redneck

NRHector
07-03-2010, 11:10 PM
:greedy > :lobt:

Ginobili2Duncan
07-03-2010, 11:11 PM

Southern Texas has illegal immigrants, all the rednecks are in Northern Texas.

MookieCrew
07-03-2010, 11:15 PM
Southern Texas has illegal immigrants, all the rednecks are in Northern Texas.

Northern Texas? More like Southern Oklahoma!

Yew jesss kent dewwww tings like det....

Ginobili2Duncan
07-03-2010, 11:22 PM
Northern Texas? More like Southern Oklahoma!

Yew jesss kent dewwww tings like det....

That's how I felt when I tried to talk some Mavs fans about basketball during the first round.

Danny.Zhu
07-03-2010, 11:32 PM
Joe Johnson is laughing right now.

Roddy Beaubois
07-03-2010, 11:37 PM
rednecks in Dallas

lol. smart kid :rolleyes

7 point ecstasy
07-03-2010, 11:38 PM
sup Roddy

Roddy Beaubois
07-03-2010, 11:39 PM
oh hi rookie season.

7 point ecstasy
07-03-2010, 11:40 PM
so you think maybe next season you'll crack the good ol' double figure scoring plateau?

Ginobili2Duncan
07-03-2010, 11:49 PM
lol. smart kid :rolleyes

http://www.blogcdn.com/hd.engadget.com/media/2009/02/2-9-09-koth-hd.jpg

Roddy Beaubois
07-04-2010, 12:13 AM
so you think maybe next season you'll crack the good ol' double figure scoring plateau?

already did it when I achieved 40 point ecstasy. damn it felt good.

and yes, I do plan to. Have fun with that sig bet :lmao

DMX7
07-04-2010, 02:23 AM

San Antonio is mostly hispanic. This isn't a redneck town.

Veterinarian
07-04-2010, 03:11 AM
Neither one has a trace of championship gene. Nada, zip, zero.

Maybe the Mavs can swing a trade for the equivalent of the prime version of Shaq or this version of Gasol and get it, like the Lakers had to do so Kobe could get his rings.

Giuseppe
07-04-2010, 05:21 AM
Or, quit throwin' good money after bad down the rat hole.

Think Dick.

tee, hee.

mikeschy55
07-04-2010, 09:14 AM

Explain why Dirk's advanced stats destroy Kobe's? Explain why Dirk put's up more points than Kobe in almost half the amount of possessions. I know that's probably a hard pill to swallow for you but Dirk's stats throughout his entire career speak for themselves. He's the 3rd leading scorer among power forwards of ALL TIME, as he's already broke the 20,000 point mark (ahead of Duncan, Paul Pierce, and numerous others). His playoff stats and regular season stats rank up there with the best of the best....But there are still some people who are just so bias because Dirk's not a "brotha" .... they refuse to see the light of day. You just can't save blind stupidity.

He's lead his team to a decade of 50 plus wins (one of four teams ever to do so) and has lead the Mavs deep into the playoffs numerous times... all while putting up MVP caliber numbers year in and year out. But no.... he needs to sit on the bench while the brotha's go out there and do it for him right? Ignorance these days is just incredible.

But you know... that 10x50, that MVP, the finals appearance, the plus 20,000 pts in his career, his efficiency numbers/advanced stats, ... all that's just hype. Dirk doesn't sell in the NBA, no one really likes him.... he recieves the least amount of hype compared to any star in the NBA because of it. SOME people.... are just still stuck in the past and can't get beyond skin color.

silverblk mystix
07-04-2010, 09:26 AM
Explain why Dirk's advanced stats destroy Kobe's? Explain why Dirk put's up more points than Kobe in almost half the amount of possessions. I know that's probably a hard pill to swallow for you but Dirk's stats throughout his entire career speak for themselves. He's the 3rd leading scorer among power forwards of ALL TIME, as he's already broke the 20,000 point mark (ahead of Duncan, Paul Pierce, and numerous others). His playoff stats and regular season stats rank up there with the best of the best....But there are still some people who are just so bias because Dirk's not a "brotha" .... they refuse to see the light of day. You just can't save blind stupidity.

He's lead his team to a decade of 50 plus wins (one of four teams ever to do so) and has lead the Mavs deep into the playoffs numerous times... all while putting up MVP caliber numbers year in and year out. But no.... he needs to sit on the bench while the brotha's go out there and do it for him right? Ignorance these days is just incredible

Dirk is a western conference champion.....props

easy7
07-04-2010, 09:37 AM
I don't want to hurt you guy's feelings, because I like most of you Mav's fellows, but, you ain't gonna win a ring with that conglomeration of caca. You got one possible top flight talent: that Beaubois kid. That's it. That's the whole gd thing. The rest is: hold overs, retreads, ham & eggers, losers and fraidy cats. Just f'in junk.

Can't you see that?

I can. They are not winning anything if they stay the same.

The Batman
07-04-2010, 10:13 AM
San Antonio is mostly hispanic. This isn't a redneck town.

I mean come on man, alot of the women there are pregnant, or have beer guts

dbestpro
07-04-2010, 10:37 AM
Take Dallas players and put them in SA and they would win a championship. Pop and Company do not make excuses. Dallas has excused itself over the years right away from getting a ring. The owner needs to have no contact with the coach and then bring in a Jerry Sloan type to take over. Sam Mitchell comes to mind as a guy who would kick the Mav player's ass when it needs kicking. Instead, now they just go running to Momma Cuban to make the boo boo go away. Cuban, as a fan owner who is not afraid to spend is a tremendous asset. He is the best and worst of solutions for the Mavs.

SpursDynasty
07-04-2010, 10:48 AM
Dirk staying in Dallas. Didn't see that one coming. How original of Dirk. Shock of the summer for everyone.

Giuseppe
07-04-2010, 10:58 AM
Pop and Company do not make excuses.

Please.

Unless every (i) is dotted, (t) is crossed, and you've reached utopia you fuckers can't function.

Grey Spurfan
07-04-2010, 12:25 PM
:lol This is so pathetic. _irk NoWINski is just trying to imitate the CLASS of the Spurs franchise by taking less money to stay in _allas. This CHOKER should NEVER try to pattern his career after Timmy. We all know what franchise is the epitome of class in the NBA and the Mavs will never be able to match that! Or these four rings!!!

Roddy Beaubois
07-04-2010, 12:34 PM
:lol This is so pathetic. _irk NoWINski is just trying to imitate the CLASS of the Spurs franchise by taking less money to stay in _allas. This CHOKER should NEVER try to pattern his career after Timmy. We all know what franchise is the epitome of class in the NBA and the Mavs will never be able to match that! Or these four rings!!!

:lmao
:flag:

koriwhat
07-04-2010, 02:10 PM
i would murder you cold blooded before your pussy ass could even grow the balls to pull the trigger

what are you pissed off about, someone not giving a fuck about you on a msgboard no doubt? ah, it's ok, i'm sure your fellow pussy ass mav fans will be there for you.

don't go gettin' all up in arms over not having everyone want to be your friend.

MavDynasty
07-04-2010, 02:15 PM
what are you pissed off about, someone not giving a fuck about you on a msgboard no doubt? ah, it's ok, i'm sure your fellow pussy ass mav fans will be there for you.

don't go gettin' all up in arms over not having everyone want to be your friend.

sup calf tats

Namlooks Ignore List
07-04-2010, 02:25 PM
Dirk got owned by Wade in the finals then instead of bouncing back he followed that up by being a 1 seed losing to an 8 and then a 2 seed losing to a 7. I'm surprised Mavs fans can show their faces in any internet basketball forums after those abominations. :lmao

DUNCANownsKOBE2
07-04-2010, 02:28 PM
Hey Namlooks Ignore list: you suck and so do the Lakers!

Now can I be on your list?

Namlooks Ignore List
07-04-2010, 02:39 PM
Hey Namlooks Ignore list: you suck and so do the Lakers!

Now can I be on your list?

We just won the title, we don't suck :lol We beat Boston in 7 games. We were -99 from the free throw line going into the Finals! We are better than all of you. I buy tickets and merchandise, so I'm part of the team.

:lmao lol @ Kobe going for ring #5 while the Suns are 0 for the entire history of the team:lmao

I enjoyed watching the Suns bench as the minutes ticked down at the end of game 5. I was especially watching Robin Lopez. Talk about an overreaction. Robin thinks the Suns just won the National Championship in that gif. He elbowed Fish on purpose. Fuck that guy:rollin:rollin

IGNORED!

RoddyBukkake
07-04-2010, 03:15 PM
horray!

Axe Murderer
04-16-2012, 01:50 PM
interesting

Will Hunting
04-16-2012, 01:52 PM
RoddyBukkake was one of the most underrated posters ever

Axe Murderer
04-16-2012, 01:54 PM
a lot of gems in this thread tbh

Will Hunting
04-16-2012, 01:57 PM

Can't you see that?
:lmao:lmao:lmao yet another great take from that old fuckstick Culburn

Axe Murderer
04-16-2012, 01:58 PM
is Dirk a damn good player? of course ... but he's never accomplished anything aside from his extremely controversial MVP award.

:lol BRMooncricket45 thinking everything is rigged

Goran Dragic
04-16-2012, 02:00 PM
:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

That's a negative, 7 point ecstasy

Giuseppe
04-16-2012, 02:04 PM

Forget it, Daddy. You ruined it by being late. I don't like tardiness. I learned that discipline of lateness from DUNCAN in the Spring of '10.

Jodelo
04-16-2012, 02:43 PM
Solid bump and some great takes in here! :wakeup

Woo Bum-kon
04-16-2012, 03:09 PM

:lol

endrity
04-16-2012, 05:27 PM
absolutely epic bump

DAF86
04-16-2012, 05:38 PM
A one hit wonder would make a lot of people's opinions look stupid.
Yep, I got you.

Brazil
04-16-2012, 05:46 PM
A one hit wonder would make a lot of people's opinions look stupid.
Yep, I got you.

see below :lol

irishock
04-16-2012, 05:47 PM
At least he didn't get the max 120 mil/4 years "Kobe deal"

BUMP
04-16-2012, 05:55 PM
tbh I wish I could join in the lulz but i'm sure at some point last season i said there's no way we would win either

DAF86
04-16-2012, 06:02 PM
tbh I wish I could join in the lulz but i'm sure at some point last season i said there's no way we would win either

Of course you did, and if you didn't you thought about it just like any other Mav fan in the World that wasn't a blind homer or psychic.

Deuce Bigalow
04-16-2012, 06:02 PM
nice move dallas. It all paid off in june

Roddy Beaubois
04-16-2012, 08:10 PM
Of course you did, and if you didn't you thought about it just like any other Mav fan in the World that wasn't a blind homer or psychic.

I said Dirk could win a ring as the #1 guy.
I also said if you tried to make manu a #1 he would just injure himself every other game.
:lol overrating a third option, at best.

ElNono
04-16-2012, 08:15 PM
How did I not post in this thread? :lol

DAF86
04-16-2012, 09:17 PM
I said Dirk could win a ring as the #1 guy.
I also said if you tried to make manu a #1 he would just injure himself every other game.
:lol overrating a third option, at best.

You also cried when Cuban got Chandler instead of Jefferson :lol

Besides, I don't know what any of that has to do with the subject of this thread.

GoodOdor
04-16-2012, 09:20 PM
lol Manu>dirk.

Only upstaged by "I woulden't trade dick for carmelo because of team chemistry tbh".