PDA

View Full Version : "NBA Teams: If you want to win a championship sign D-Wade and not Lebron James!!"

fevertrees
07-04-2010, 10:15 AM
motherfucking COSIGNING like crazy to this...DA Truth is right again just like he was about Brees > Manning in the NFL last year :toast

yqmkgI-vjfM

"if he leave he shitted on Cleveland cause he didn't deliver..basically just a highlight reel because he didn't win anything!" :lol:lol

The Batman
07-04-2010, 10:16 AM
Thread title is very misleading

fevertrees
07-04-2010, 10:17 AM
lmao "the best player in the league even though I HATE him is Kobe the Rapist!"

BullsDynasty
07-04-2010, 10:18 AM
Why do people keep bashing on Lebron James, is it because of his dancing antics? I mean with the shitty team he has it has to be godly to be able to take that team to 60+ wins in 2 consecutive years. Kobe couldn't have done that. I mean I understand why people hate on Kobe, he's a rapist, a quitter, and most of their fans are shit. Why Lebron though?

fevertrees
07-04-2010, 10:20 AM
Why do people keep bashing on Lebron James, is it because of his dancing antics? I mean with the shitty team he has it has to be godly to be able to take that team to 60+ wins in 2 consecutive years. Kobe couldn't have done that. I mean I understand why people hate on Kobe, he's a rapist, a quitter, and most of their fans are shit. Why Lebron though?

because he has fucking THE CHOSEN ONE tattooed on him!

BullsDynasty
07-04-2010, 10:31 AM
because he has fucking THE CHOSEN ONE tattooed on him!

And thats his problem that the cavaliers are surrounding him with shit?

MiamiHeat
07-04-2010, 10:34 AM
Seriously, look at Kobe's "performance" vs the Celtics and yet they still won the series.

Such garbage. Give LeBron the Lakers Pau, Artest, Odom, etc...

Giuseppe
07-04-2010, 11:02 AM
Why do people keep bashing on Lebron James

Because he's bereft of ringage. He ain't fresh. He's been here some time and he ain't rung. It's only gonna get worse.

Jacob1983
07-04-2010, 11:37 AM
Shat, not shitted.

If you want to just make the playoffs and go out in the first round, then sign Wade.

Koolaid_Man
07-04-2010, 11:52 AM
motherfucking COSIGNING like crazy to this...DA Truth is right again just like he was about Brees > Manning in the NFL last year :toast

yqmkgI-vjfM

"if he leave he shitted on Cleveland cause he didn't deliver..basically just a highlight reel because he didn't win anything!" :lol:lol

on tha real boys and girls listen up if you ever wanted to know what a faggot looks and sounds like check out the video above posted by fevertrees...that Negro is a straight bitch with his partial lisp and all sounds like he got a dick stuck in his throat...

Koolaid_Man
07-04-2010, 11:59 AM
Seriously, look at Kobe's "performance" vs the Celtics and yet they still won the series.

Such garbage. Give LeBron the Lakers Pau, Artest, Odom, etc...

give Kobe Lebron's team in the east and not only do they win 70 + games 2 yrs in a row they win the title out right...Lebron is bitch made...he's gifted the Media's VP. award 2 yrs and running....He has Mo, Shaq, Jamison, Hickson, his daddy Delonte, even got Z back for free and still couldn't fucking get the job done....The Noogah is still sucking his mama's titties...she's all on the side lines and shit as proof...

fevertrees
07-04-2010, 12:02 PM
on tha real boys and girls listen up if you ever wanted to know what a faggot looks and sounds like check out the video above posted by fevertrees...that Negro is a straight bitch with his partial lisp and all sounds like he got a dick stuck in his throat...

Come on bro he even gave Kobe THE RAPIST his props :nope

Koolaid_Man
07-04-2010, 12:07 PM
Come on bro he even gave Kobe THE RAPIST his props :nope

Don't matter he's a bitch of the highest order...but I agree with the rapist thing....OKC, UTAH, Pheonix, Celtics were all raped this year...pretty good raping too...I'm just disappointed he didn't get to rape the Hornets or the Rockets or the Mavs, or the BLazers or the Spurs, or the Cavs....

We have to wait until next year for more raping...I can't wait...:toast

spursfan1000
07-04-2010, 12:36 PM
I would have to agree Wade is a better option if you want to win a championship, but if you want to make more money, have the season MVP and have a lot of regular season wins you HAVE to take Lebron.

koriwhat
07-04-2010, 02:51 PM
Shat, not shitted.

If you want to just make the playoffs and go out in the first round, then sign Wade.

or you could... resign dirk & possibly make it back to the finals just to go up 2-0 and lose 4 straight to the opposition once again but chances are you'll just set new nba losing records and never sniff the finals ever again.

quickerblade
07-04-2010, 10:48 PM
lebron james is just another version of domonique wilkins

Spursfan092120
07-04-2010, 11:28 PM
Because he calls himself and people call him "The King," and he ain't got shit...he hasn't earned it. He even backed out of the dunk contest. He got swept in the Finals...Jordan NEVER would have gotten swept. Who gets "The Chosen One" tattooed on their back? He's so egomaniacal I can't stand it.