PDA

View Full Version : All star rosters

DUNCANownsKOBE2
07-04-2010, 01:14 PM
Other than these two things it seems pretty fair to me, what does everyone else think?

I find it hard to believe any manager other than Jerry Manuel thinks Howard having 1 more RBI than Votto outweighs the 4 more home runs Votto has, the 17 point BA advantage Votto has, or the 61 point OBP advantage Votto has. The fact Manuel picked Howard over Votto is a joke.
There's no way A-Rod makes the AS team as a reserve with anyone other than Girardi as manager, he's been shitty all year and has put up less impressive stats than a number of players like Youkilis and Konerko who need to win the final vote to get in.

JMarkJohns
07-04-2010, 02:14 PM
Managers always take care of their own. I remember when Brenly picked Junior Spivey, Damien Miller and had like 7 Diamondbacks total the year after they won the series.

EricB
07-04-2010, 02:17 PM
Yeah over Albert Pujols, that was hilarious...

Arod going ahead of Michael Young is retarded.

Omar Infante!? REally Manuel!??

Carpenter instead of Jamie Garcia?

Has Manuel been in a drunken stupor all year for these picks?

DUNCANownsKOBE2
07-04-2010, 02:43 PM
Yeah Jamie Garcia not being there is dumb, as well as the fact there are 3 closers on the team ahead of Heath Bell when all of them have less saves and a higher era :lol

ducks
07-05-2010, 12:43 AM
padress has the best bullpen and no pitchers in allstar

oh and tim should not be going

Shastafarian
07-05-2010, 01:15 AM
Latos should be going over Lincecum. I agree with your Votto and ARod takes. Votto is top 7 in OBP, Slugging%, HR, and OPS in the league. I guess I'm a little biased because he's on my fantasy team but he definitely deserves to go.

Marklar MM
07-05-2010, 01:36 PM
Brennan Boesch not making the final vote...understandable. Not even getting a vote for it...fucking crazy.

59 games
241 appearances
.345 avg
12 homers
46 rbi
.995 ops
.605 slugging