PDA

View Full Version : Who's better? Please respond.

Chubby_Love
07-05-2010, 10:38 AM
I know I'm probably beating a dead horse, but I'll ask the question anyway. Who's better? Jordan or Bryant? There's an idiot on my Facebook who's an avid and loyal (As there is such a thing) Laker fan, and of course I'm a Spurs fan, but I consider Jordan to be the greatest. I always compare the championships, the 72 win season, the quality of his play, and so on....and with Kobe, by default he shouldn't be a Five-Time-Champion because everyone knows that the first three belong to Shaq more than Kobe, and without the Gasol trade, there wouldn't be any other championships to talk about. His argument is that Jordan doesn't care about The NBA and he showed it at the Hall Of Fame Ceremony, and I counter with "At least Jordan never raped a bitch!" So I'm asking you...Who's the greatest? I still think Magic is the better Laker, and Jordan because of his six :lobt2:makes him better than Kobe. So who's better?

scanry
07-05-2010, 10:49 AM
We've had quite a lot of these threads in the past, and every BB fan (with an IQ larger than Ashraf's) wouldn't bring this shit up yet again.

There's even an "All Kobe thread" at the top of the NBA Forum, so i'd go there...

Koolaid_Man
07-05-2010, 10:58 AM
I know I'm probably beating a dead horse, but I'll ask the question anyway. Who's better? Jordan or Bryant? There's an idiot on my Facebook who's an avid and loyal (As there is such a thing) Laker fan, and of course I'm a Spurs fan, but I consider Jordan to be the greatest. I always compare the championships, the 72 win season, the quality of his play, and so on....and with Kobe, by default he shouldn't be a Five-Time-Champion because everyone knows that the first three belong to Shaq more than Kobe, and without the Gasol trade, there wouldn't be any other championships to talk about. His argument is that Jordan doesn't care about The NBA and he showed it at the Hall Of Fame Ceremony, and I counter with "At least Jordan never raped a bitch!" So I'm asking you...Who's the greatest? I still think Magic is the better Laker, and Jordan because of his six :lobt2:makes me better than Kobe. So who's better?

Here's a quick answer for you homo....Kobe is pussy and Jordan is dick....what do you like better? Case closed...:toast

JamStone
07-05-2010, 11:07 AM
Pretty clear that James Anderson and Dominique Jones will be better than both

TheMACHINE
07-05-2010, 11:08 AM
do a search.

Chubby_Love
07-05-2010, 11:35 AM
We've had quite a lot of these threads in the past, and every BB fan (with an IQ larger than Ashraf's) wouldn't bring this shit up yet again.

There's even an "All Kobe thread" at the top of the NBA Forum, so i'd go there...
I I didn't know, but I will look there, and I'm sure I will find my answers. Thanks!

Chubby_Love
07-05-2010, 11:36 AM
Here's a quick answer for you homo....Kobe is pussy and Jordan is dick....what do you like better? Case closed...:toast
Funny thing about it that the Laker fan that I am currently debating this with bring up the same shit as you have. So I guess the obsession with Cock must be a Laker thing since you live in Southern California where being gay is ok. Since you're no help, i'll just laugh at you. :blah:blah

The Troll Whisperer
07-05-2010, 11:37 AM
I know I'm probably beating a dead horse, but I'll ask the question anyway. Who's better? Jordan or Bryant? There's an idiot on my Facebook who's an avid and loyal (As there is such a thing) Laker fan, and of course I'm a Spurs fan, but I consider Jordan to be the greatest. I always compare the championships, the 72 win season, the quality of his play, and so on....and with Kobe, by default he shouldn't be a Five-Time-Champion because everyone knows that the first three belong to Shaq more than Kobe, and without the Gasol trade, there wouldn't be any other championships to talk about. His argument is that Jordan doesn't care about The NBA and he showed it at the Hall Of Fame Ceremony, and I counter with "At least Jordan never raped a bitch!" So I'm asking you...Who's the greatest? I still think Magic is the better Laker, and Jordan because of his six :lobt2:makes him better than Kobe. So who's better?

tsst!

Medvedenko
07-05-2010, 11:58 AM
Kobe's better, more talented and overall more a of a complete player.

I don't sully this arguement with team accomplishments.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
07-05-2010, 11:59 AM

lol Lakers fan from Canada

Muser
07-05-2010, 12:00 PM
Considering Jordan was a better defender your argument is retarded.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
07-05-2010, 12:02 PM
Get ready for some ad-hominem argument from medvedenko about how you're probably too young to remember Jordan (while in the mean time giving no specific reason why Kobe is a better player).

DUNCANownsKOBE2
07-05-2010, 12:22 PM
and now we have the dumb opinion..

How would you know, you're not even old enough to remember Jordan! Don't expect me to give you a specific reason why Kobe is better, I'm just gonna lament your age while providing no argument!

JamStone
07-05-2010, 12:38 PM
MJ by far. Kobe is an amazing player and probably will go down as the second best two guard of all time, but MJ was just flat out better. Kobe Bryant needed Gasol to be the best player in the NBA. MJ didn't need a big man. Pippin was great, but how many teams in the history of the NBA won championships without a great big man? The MJ teams are the only ones who come to mind. Those Piston teams had great front lines, but who was MJ's best big man in those championship seasons? Certainly no one who could take over a game on both ends like a Shaq, Duncan, Chamberlain, Kareem, and while Gasol isn't at that level, he is pretty damn good.

I agree somewhat, disagree somewhat.

There was a lack of dominant big man in the 1990s. Perhaps two of the best were Hakeem and David Robinson, and Jordan didn't have to go through either in the playoffs to win titles. The best big man Jordan went through was Patrick Ewing. He did have to go through two great power forwards in Barkley and Malone, so I guess credit him for that? But Barkley's Phoenix team lacked the talent and depth and were pretty undersized at every position. And while Malone was great, he was a jumpshooting, pick-and-roll power forward and it wasn't Jordan who was holding him down. And with both Malone and Barkley, they weren't big men that completely shut down the paint at the defensive end like the ones you mention.

Jordan had a weak front court in his championship runs, but he didn't face a lot of dominant centers during that stretch. You claim how great the Detroit front court was, but that was a collective effort defensively. And none were huge scoring threats to drop 25-30 points on any given night. Dennis Rodman wouldn't score double digits. Bill Laimbeer didn't play in the low post on offense. Their best scoring low post big man was James Edwards who shot fade-aways like a guard. Mark Aguirre was their best scorer in the front court but he was a small forward and he was a jumpshooter back then too. That front court was good because it had a lot of depth and was very good defensively. Can't compare anyone on those Bad Boys Pistons teams to the likes of Wilt or Kareem or Hakeem or Shaq or Duncan. And even with that, it took Michael several years to finally get past them.

You look at the 2000s, you have championship big men in Shaq and Duncan that dominated the decade. And you have other quality centers like Dwight and Yao. Throw in KG and Pau in there if you want.

This does not take away from the fact that Michael Jordan is undeniably better than Kobe. I just think your argument that Jordan did it without a big man is weak because in the 90s, the league was devoid of dominant big men at both ends of the court. And the two that you could argue were, Hakeem and David, were guys Michael didn't have to play to win titles.

Kobe had to go through Duncan in many of his championship runs. Lakers had to beat Dwight in the Finals. The Lakers had to face KG in 2008 when he still dominated defensively.

So while Jordan did it without a big man, the only big man he had to really get by was Ewing.

Medvedenko
07-05-2010, 12:38 PM
My opinion is about as informed as your opinion. What's with all the hate.

I merely stated I believe Kobe is a more complete player.

TheMACHINE
07-05-2010, 12:40 PM
MJ by far. Kobe is an amazing player and probably will go down as the second best two guard of all time, but MJ was just flat out better. Kobe Bryant needed Gasol to be the best player in the NBA. MJ didn't need a big man. Pippin was great, but how many teams in the history of the NBA won championships without a great big man? The MJ teams are the only ones who come to mind. Those Piston teams had great front lines, but who was MJ's best big man in those championship seasons? Certainly no one who could take over a game on both ends like a Shaq, Duncan, Chamberlain, Kareem, and while Gasol isn't at that level, he is pretty damn good.

oh you're talking about pippen right? the guy that Spurstalk decided is greater than Gasol. Pippen, the top 50 NBA all time player right?

just checking.

IronMexican
07-05-2010, 12:42 PM
If people make these threads to troll me, they do a good job. No other thread I hate more than any of these retarded threads that you could find doing a quick google search.

23LeBronJames23
07-05-2010, 12:43 PM
Jordan and its not even close

HarlemHeat37
07-05-2010, 01:13 PM

:rollin

What about individual accomplishments, btw?..curious..

badfish22
07-05-2010, 01:15 PM
stupid thread

Namlooks Ignore List
07-05-2010, 01:42 PM
Kobe sucks. He's not even a legit hall of famer.

MJ>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Kobe

MJ BB IQ >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Kobe

Pippen >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Kobe

Pierce>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Kobe

Ray Allen>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Kobe

Never mention Kobe's name next to any of these guys ever again. He's a disgrace to a professional BB uniform.

http://blog.thefoundationstone.org/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/ignoring-the-facts.png

Mike-in-brazil
07-05-2010, 04:36 PM
post would be great if Kobe was retired

when u talk about which players are great you must validate by acquired ability from the athlete himself..his very own accomplishments..

pipen ...phil jackson was just as much instrumental for the championships as MJ...

just as D.Fish ,shaq , pau are with kobe's

take championships away or any other team drivin accomplishments!!

bill russ has 11 do u think he was the greatest ever??..yall think Robert Horry was better then c-webb ,charles barkley, or dominique wilkins? hell naw!!

but over all
post would be great if Kobe was retired...lol

I feel everyone should just wait till Kobe stops then have this discussion!!

DUNCANownsKOBE2
07-05-2010, 04:39 PM

The best part of Kobefan using the team accomplishment argument against Jordan is how much more Kobe has rode his teammates' coattails compared to MJ.

BadOdor
07-05-2010, 04:41 PM
Sons if kobe wins another ring, I'd say he gets pretty damn close to the top5. Hell, if he makes another finals, I'd probably put him above duncan.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
07-05-2010, 04:43 PM
Sons if kobe wins another ring, I'd say he gets pretty damn close to the top5. Hell, if he makes another finals, I'd probably put him above duncan.

I already put him in the top 5. I just don't put him in the same class as Kareem or MJ.

BadOdor
07-05-2010, 04:47 PM
I already put him in the top 5. I just don't put him in the same class as Kareem or MJ.

Sons it's no shame to be behind those names. Imagine if kobe manages to win 2 more rings?(very slim chance, I know)...

I'd say that might even put him on the cusp of top3.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
07-05-2010, 04:50 PM
I never said it was a shame, I'm just saying I hate him being put in the same group as them and that he doesn't deserve it. It's not like being a top 5 player is a bad thing.

Koolaid_Man
07-05-2010, 05:55 PM
I never said it was a shame, I'm just saying I hate him being put in the same group as them and that he doesn't deserve it. It's not like being a top 5 player is a bad thing.

good thing about it is that his work is yet to be complete...MJ and Kareem will be after thoughts once this guy is done...:toast

DAF86
07-05-2010, 06:33 PM
Sons it's no shame to be behind those names. Imagine if kobe manages to win 2 more rings?(very slim chance, I know)...

I'd say that might even put him on the cusp of top3.

How would winning 2 more rings would make Kobe a better player than what he already is?

BadOdor
07-05-2010, 07:40 PM
How would winning 2 more rings would make Kobe a better player than what he already is?

A guy who thinks manu>dirk is not worth discussing basketball with. Go suck on messi's cock some more, dip shit:toast

Smooth Criminal
07-05-2010, 09:17 PM
Ummm, fine then TP9, D-Rob and Ginobili don't get any titles either because they belong to Duncan more. Fool, neither does Scottie Pippin, then.

And Shaq gets zero because without West getting Kobe then he wouldn't have won any in LA (Because of your foolish Gasol argument) and because the 06 one belongs to Wade more.

By this logic Kareem gets 1 title (Because he wouldn't get any more if LA didn't get Magic), KG Pierce and Ray Allen have 0 (wouldn't get any w/o the trades to get them in Boston), and West has 0 too because Wilt was better.

Oh and James Worthy, Kevin Mchale, Byron Scott, Robert Parish, etc. don't get any rings either.

Most idiotic argument I've heard...ever in my life.

Smooth Criminal
07-05-2010, 09:19 PM
Funny thing about it that the Laker fan that I am currently debating this with bring up the same shit as you have. So I guess the obsession with Cock must be a Laker thing since you live in Southern California where being gay is ok. Since you're no help, i'll just laugh at you. :blah:blah
And I assume you live in Texas where being fat is ok?

Look it's OK everywhere to be Gay (Not that I'm gay, I'm just tolerant of people's choices) or fat or something like that. Intolerant fool

Smooth Criminal
07-05-2010, 09:20 PM
Oh and way to not even use the right emotion for laughing...:lol
:lmao
fool

ezau
07-05-2010, 09:24 PM
LOL retarded thread

Smooth Criminal
07-05-2010, 09:26 PM
It would help his legacy and greatness...do you honestly think Bill Russel was better than Hakeem or Duncan? He wasn't but most put him higher all time due to Legacy and Greatness. Greatness and Legacy do not necessarily = better basketball player.

How could 2 more rings NOT help his All-Time standing when Russel is so high almost completely because of his Many titles?

Chubby_Love
07-05-2010, 09:29 PM
And I assume you live in Texas where being fat is ok?

Look it's OK everywhere to be Gay (Not that I'm gay, I'm just tolerant of people's choices) or fat or something like that. Intolerant fool
As far as I know, it's okay to be fat anywhere, but to be a total retard, and gay at the same time is a total abomination anywhere in this country. I have no clue what world you Laker fans live in, but thanks for not pointing anything out as to who is better? :lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao :lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao Hope this emotion is better for you, and the people who use the village macintosh.

Chubby_Love
07-05-2010, 09:31 PM
Ummm, fine then TP9, D-Rob and Ginobili don't get any titles either because they belong to Duncan more. Fool, neither does Scottie Pippin, then.

And Shaq gets zero because without West getting Kobe then he wouldn't have won any in LA (Because of your foolish Gasol argument) and because the 06 one belongs to Wade more.

By this logic Kareem gets 1 title (Because he wouldn't get any more if LA didn't get Magic), KG Pierce and Ray Allen have 0 (wouldn't get any w/o the trades to get them in Boston), and West has 0 too because Wilt was better.

Oh and James Worthy, Kevin Mchale, Byron Scott, Robert Parish, etc. don't get any rings either.

Most idiotic argument I've heard...ever in my life.
Okay....Now that you've posted something I could care less about. Who's better and why? Jordan or Bryant?

Chubby_Love
07-05-2010, 09:32 PM
Oh and way to not even use the right emotion for laughing...:lol
fool
:sleep

Smooth Criminal
07-05-2010, 09:37 PM
As far as I know, it's okay to be fat anywhere, but to be a total retard, and gay at the same time is a total abomination anywhere in this country. I have no clue what world you Laker fans live in, but thanks for not pointing anything out as to who is better? :lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao :lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao Hope this emotion is better for you, and the people who use the village macintosh.
Ummm ok you're better because you're intolerant of other people...that's cool. Have fun with that bro. Retarded people aren't people to be laughed at either, that's about as messed up as it gets.

Smooth Criminal
07-05-2010, 09:38 PM
Okay....Now that you've posted something I could care less about. Who's better and why? Jordan or Bryant?
Michael Jordan is the GOAT.

But you're Kobe doesn't deserve his rings argument is as stupid as it gets. The stupidity in the world today...:depressed

Chubby_Love
07-05-2010, 09:41 PM
Ummm ok you're better because you're intolerant of other people...that's cool. Have fun with that bro. Retarded people aren't people to be laughed at either, that's about as messed up as it gets.
Well you might not have a sense of humor, but you're docile, and that's all that matters, and at least I got you to respond, so thanks for finally answering my question.

Chubby_Love
07-05-2010, 09:42 PM
Michael Jordan is the GOAT.

But you're Kobe doesn't deserve his rings argument is as stupid as it gets. The stupidity in the world today...:depressed Bout time you got around to answering my question. Even thought I might have used the argument that Kobe doesn't deserve those rings on someone who's just a fan because The Lakers won this year, at least I got a Laker fan to admit that Jordan is 'The Greatest.'

Trainwreck2100
07-05-2010, 09:45 PM
MJ cheated on his woman a plethora of times, and when she had enough he said take a couple hundred million so i can smoke cigars and keep banging hoes. Kobe bought his chick a ring and still gives her access to the checking account

Smooth Criminal
07-05-2010, 09:51 PM
Bout time you got around to answering my question. Even thought I might have used the argument that Kobe doesn't deserve those rings on someone who's just a fan because The Lakers won this year, at least I got a Laker fan to admit that Jordan is 'The Greatest.'
Kobe deserves every one of his rings and anyone who thinks otherwise shouldn't even be allowed to discuss basketball with intelligent people. Because of this I'm done talking basketball with you.

Chubby_Love
07-05-2010, 10:02 PM
Kobe deserves every one of his rings and anyone who thinks otherwise shouldn't even be allowed to discuss basketball with intelligent people. Because of this I'm done talking basketball with you.
Like I said: I was using that argument on some bandwagon Laker "Fan" but if you're a basketball expert; Then I just got the G.E.D equivalent of an answer. So thank you for no longer giving me anymore of your invigorating basketball Input! Go Away! :nope

Spursfan092120
07-05-2010, 10:43 PM

This

Mike-in-brazil
07-06-2010, 07:16 AM
it's plenty of lakerfans that assume MJ was the greatest ..how are u people in here judging lakerfan base? ...the kids u argue with online cheering with no knowledge of basketball( we call them lakerettes)? or the ones u see on television Rioting?...

Kamnik
07-06-2010, 09:59 AM
Players that have "LA Lakers" written under their screen name obviously can't be objective in the Kobe vs Jordan argument.

As an objective fan who doesn't have too much of a personal opinion about the two I can say Jordan is definetly a better player.

Kobe is a great great player and he might win a championship or two more before he retires but he simply isn't as good as Jordan was...

Kamnik
07-06-2010, 10:02 AM
Thread: http://www.nba.com/playerfile/michael_jordan/

His career stats are simply better than Kobe's... In virtually all the categories.

Medvedenko
07-06-2010, 11:57 AM
Thread: http://www.nba.com/playerfile/michael_jordan/

His career stats are simply better than Kobe's... In virtually all the categories.

So are Wilt's....

Remember, team accomplishments and averaging 30 points per game against shitty defense and no zone don't tell the whole story.

I'm going on talent and ability and I believe Kobe is slightly ahead of MJ.

JamStone
07-06-2010, 12:25 PM
So are Wilt's....

Remember, team accomplishments and averaging 30 points per game against shitty defense and no zone don't tell the whole story.

I'm going on talent and ability and I believe Kobe is slightly ahead of MJ.

The other side to that argument is that in Jordan's day, defenders could hand check and hard fouls were rarely called flagrants. Jordan never faced zone, but in many ways, the defense played against him was much, much tougher. I remember seeing Jordan get knocked to the ground by four different Pistons on the same play, two or three of the fouls intentionally dirty, and no foul at all being called. The different era with "no zones" doesn't tell the whole story either. And by the time Jordan and the Bulls started winning championships, there were some very good defensive teams he had to get through, most notably the Pistons before they started to decline and the New York Knicks. Those teams did not have "shitty defense." People tend to look at just the NBA Finals where most of the teams the Bulls faced there were not great all around defensive teams, except for maybe Seattle. But Jordan faced tough defenses on the way to titles.

And if we start talking about "talent and ability" only and not actual production and individual accomplishments, I guess you'd agree that LeBron is better than both Michael and Kobe. Further, we can put Michael Ray Richardson into the discussion, based only on "talent and ability." Or how about we just all agree that Earl Manigault is the greatest to ever play the game and is better than any of those guys.

DAF86
07-06-2010, 12:26 PM
A guy who thinks manu>dirk is not worth discussing basketball with. Go suck on messi's cock some more, dip shit:toast

Says the guy that compares players based on teams accomplishments.

stretch
07-06-2010, 12:27 PM

proof?

stretch
07-06-2010, 12:28 PM
i already put him in the top 5. I just don't put him in the same class as kareem or mj.

+1

DAF86
07-06-2010, 12:29 PM
lol Kobe beign top 3 of all time

DAF86
07-06-2010, 12:31 PM
Just from the players I saw, Jordan, Duncan, Shaq and Lebron are better than Kobe. How in hell could Kobe be a top 3 or even top 5 of all-time?

DUNCANownsKOBE2
07-06-2010, 01:13 PM
Lebron needs some worthwhile playoff success before he's even in the discussion. The teammate excuse went out the window this year when he contributed to losing to Boston as much as his teammates did.

Prime Shaq > prime Kobe but Kobe's prime lasted longer than Shaq's and I always consider how long a prime lasted more important than others do. Prime Olajuwon > pretty much anyone else's prime but his prime was only 2-3 years and that's why he's not in the discussion. Kareem had 17 straight years where he averaged 21 or more points on 51+% shooting, it's just my personal view that's more impressive than 1 individual dominant season like 2003 Duncan, 1995 Olajuwon or 2000 Shaq.

My top 5 all time is MJ, Kareem, Magic, and Bird with Duncan & Kobe tied for 5th. 3 of Kobe's 5 rings I discount because of Shaq, 2 of Duncan's 4 rings I discount because 2005-2007 was an extremely weak time in the NBA because of how many top tier players were wasting on a team with no supporting cast. Now that I think about it I probably put Kobe 6th all time because Duncan's 2003 season gives him the edge, but if he wins another one I put Kobe ahead.

JamStone
07-06-2010, 01:21 PM
Prime Shaq > prime Kobe but Kobe's prime lasted longer than Shaq's and I always consider how long a prime lasted more important than others do. Prime Olajuwon > pretty much anyone else's prime but his prime was only 2-3 years and that's why he's not in the discussion. Kareem had 17 straight years where he averaged 21 or more points on 51+% shooting, it's just my personal view that's more impressive than 1 individual dominant season like 2003 Duncan, 1995 Olajuwon or 2000 Shaq.

Thing with Hakeem is that people talk about him having such a short "prime" in his career compared to others, but it wasn't like he wasn't a great player outside those two years. Take away the two championship seasons, Hakeem still put up 10 seasons of 20 ppg, 10 rpg, and 50% shooting.

I think the standards change with Hakeem because he only won those two championships, and it was back-to-back, and just a few years later, he was done. But I think people twist history. He was a top 5 player in the league for probably close to 10 seasons. He was one of the two best big men in the league probably 8-10 of the years outside the championship seasons. You talk about Kareem's longevity with 21 ppg on 51% shooting, all of those seasons weren't Kareem's prime. But Hakeem puts up 20/10/50% for 12 straight seasons, almost 13, but his prime is only 2 years?

Don't quite get it.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
07-06-2010, 02:12 PM
Well IMO Hakeem's prime is 1993-1995, just semantics really but I said 2-3 years because it's debatable whether or not 1993 is grouped in there.

People (including me) talk about his short prime because prior to 1993 Hakeem was a guy who while he put up good numbers had yet to win a playoff series with Ralph Sampson being another presence down low. In other words, his 1993-1995 years are considered his prime because those years are the reason why people talk about him being one of the best players of all time. Yes, in the 80's and early 90's he was making the all star team and making all NBA 1st and 2nd team appearances, but those alone don't put you in the top 5 players of all time discussions. I contrast that with Kareem who won a finals MVP at age 38 and had an entire decade where he dominated the MVP award.

Just look at 2005-2007 Kobe as an example. He was probably the best player in the NBA at the time, but he wasn't winning anything in the playoffs those years, and consequently wasn't getting any top 5 ever consideration or MJ comparisons. The reason those years are still considered part of his prime is because those numbers are even more impressive and gaudy than the stats he's put up post-Gasol. Hakeem's numbers became more impressive when his team started to have playoff success so people just don't count the previous years as part of his prime.

And yea you're right Hakeem going downhill almost immediately after that 1995 championship is probably a huge reason why he's considered to have a short prime.

HarlemHeat37
07-06-2010, 06:04 PM
Why do Kobe fans love unquantifiable arguments so much?..

When you have nothing to say, you make arguments like, "Kobe is better, because he's more talented, and that's just what I believe"..

"How is he more talented?"..

"He just is"..

"Why?"..

"Because, that's just how it is, you're such a fucking hater Harlem"..