PDA

View Full Version : Why the hate on Bosh?

TheMACHINE
07-05-2010, 11:08 AM
Don't hate on this guy cuz he could never lead a team.

Who knows? He might be the "Gasol" to your team's "Kobe" one day. Then you would start calling him the MVP of your team and a HoF.

:toast

Red Hawk #21
07-05-2010, 11:20 AM
Gasol isn't the strongest or most athletic guy yet he plays inside, and he tries his hardest on defense. Bosh isn't really strong but he's very athletic, but what does he do? The boy shoot jumpers, and don't get me started with that piss poor defense of his. This whole Free Agency thing has made me lose tons of respect for both Bosh and Lebron James.

JamStone
07-05-2010, 11:26 AM
I think hate towards Bosh is more geared towards frustration by fans over this whole dramatic process LeBron, Wade, and Bosh have allowed to play out. And more so at Bosh, because at least LeBron and Wade deserve the hype.

It's because Bosh, while talented, is a pussy like Pau Gasol but is about to get paid like Kobe.

timvp
07-05-2010, 11:29 AM

Good point. Kobe missed the playoffs with a better supporting cast and his legacy wasn't tarnished. If Bosh can get his Gasol, he'll be ready to win.

Medvedenko
07-05-2010, 11:33 AM
Good point. Kobe missed the playoffs with a better supporting cast and his legacy wasn't tarnished. If Bosh can get his Gasol, he'll be ready to win.

Timvp, you're better than this.
That team that Kobe missed the playoffs with in the West mind you was not better plus there was tons of injuries that year.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
07-05-2010, 11:36 AM
I hate Bosh mainly because people think he's on a tier higher than Amare when he's softer and plays worse defense.

Cane
07-05-2010, 11:44 AM
There's only two "star" PF's that I kinda hate: KG and Sheed. Actually just KG. Bosh isn't anywhere near as annoying or as much of a douche as those guys, especially the fat one.

Then again I don't really give a damn about Bosh leaving the Raptors (and how can you with the way they've been spending their money) or that he's grabbing some attention for himself ($$$ for him and a documentary for us to download later on). Hell I wouldn't be surprised if he's trying to make up for the lack of media coverage for playing in NBA purgatory aka Toronto... :downspin:

TheMACHINE
07-05-2010, 12:08 PM

you are right.

A line up of Kobe Bryant, Smush Parker, Brian Cook, Caron Butler, Brian Grant, Luke Walton, Lamar Odom and Chris Mihm is ownage.

Switchin Butler for Kwame Brown made them even better!

Will Hunting
07-05-2010, 12:11 PM
you are right.

A line up of Kobe Bryant, Smush Parker, Brian Cook, Caron Butler, Brian Grant, Luke Walton, Lamar Odom and Chris Mihm is ownage.

Switchin Butler for Kwame Brown made them even better!

Lookit you bandwagoning fuckstick, Smush Parker wasn't on the Lakers team that missed the playoffs. If you were a Lakers fan in 2005 you would know that.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
07-05-2010, 12:16 PM
he has no post game.

:lmao and Bosh does?

TheMACHINE
07-05-2010, 12:36 PM
Lookit you bandwagoning fuckstick, Smush Parker wasn't on the Lakers team that missed the playoffs. If you were a Lakers fan in 2005 you would know that.

my bad...CHUCKY ATKINS. Thanks for making my point even clearer that the lakers team was awesome!! hahaha

:rollin

HarlemHeat37
07-05-2010, 01:17 PM
Bosh isn't like those guys, his post up game isn't nearly as advanced..he's a pure, new-breed type of big man, his game is primarily through facing up..I would say he has a better post-up game than Stoudemire, specifically when you're talking about the mid-post range, but not enough to give him a distinctive advantage in this regard..

Even if you think Bosh has a good post-up game, the fact that he doesn't use it makes it an irrelevant argument..

MavDynasty
07-05-2010, 02:25 PM
Gasol isn't the strongest or most athletic guy yet he plays inside, and he tries his hardest on defense. Bosh isn't really strong but he's very athletic, but what does he do? The boy shoot jumpers, and don't get me started with that piss poor defense of his. This whole Free Agency thing has made me lose tons of respect for both Bosh and Lebron James.

sup theNbaisRigged A.K.A ex mav fan circa 2007 and jumped onto the hawks bandwagon when they started becoming good again claiming you were always a hawks fan.

lol bandwagon

MavDynasty
07-05-2010, 02:26 PM
Bosh does play soft and prefer midrange more to his somewhat decent post game but I guess when you shoot 50%+ and get to the line a lot, it doesn't matter.

easy7
07-05-2010, 04:08 PM
Every player that has not done much and has been hyped by the media like they have, will always get hate.

monosylab1k
07-05-2010, 04:09 PM
WcuvlWIWhsc

Mike-in-brazil
07-05-2010, 04:13 PM
hate?!?!...mmmm ,well I feel no matter how you look at this situation a bosh addition to any contending team is enough to bring them to the next level it's the addition that's causing the hype than the player's talent

DUNCANownsKOBE2
07-05-2010, 04:15 PM
Bosh is much like KG and Sheed. He has a post game, but prefers to shoot his mid-range, or create off the dribble. Amare has no post game at all.

OK so he has a post game but is too pussy to use it. Gotcha. Amare shoots a way higher % and started to show a post game this year, offensively he's a better player than Bosh.

Red Hawk #21
07-05-2010, 05:16 PM
The ignore list is underrated, Chris Bosh is overrated.

Red Hawk #21
07-05-2010, 08:19 PM
sup theNbaisRigged A.K.A ex mav fan circa 2007 and jumped onto the hawks bandwagon when they started becoming good again claiming you were always a hawks fan.

lol bandwagon

Shut the fuck up little fool, you've been on my dick for years, Faggot.

MavDynasty
07-06-2010, 02:59 AM
lol bandwagonin fuckstick

boston.balla
07-06-2010, 03:42 AM
OK so he has a post game but is too pussy to use it. Gotcha. Amare shoots a way higher % and started to show a post game this year, offensively he's a better player than Bosh.

i know you hate on bosh with all your heart BUUUUUT 3 things to bosh that make him *clearly* superior

1) stays healthy
2) REBOUNDS THE FUCKING BALL
3) he shows up at all games. can be quiet but he don't quit like amare = better focus, not so many dumb amare plays (you understand what i'm meaning you complain about them alot :lol)
4) IS a better defender, even if the cuckolds in toronto use him to defend centers cause he has andrea fucking bargniani as center LMAO.... of course he'll get pounded. Put him on a pf and he does a decent job, at least he doesn't fall asleep like amare.

bonus:
5) he can play second banana without bitching like amare.. actually bosh seems to have a decent demeanor.
6) is 2 years younger

Son, i know you got hate for him but those arguments simply trump anything else you can say. It is absolutely clear bosh is in higher tier then amare.

Xevious
07-06-2010, 09:05 AM
bonus:
5) he can play second banana without bitching like amare.. actually bosh seems to have a decent demeanor.

Bosh has been quoted more than once stating he wants to be "the man," he wants a team build around him. Even though he says that, I think he'd be just fine deferring to Lebron or Wade.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
07-06-2010, 10:01 AM
i know you hate on bosh with all your heart BUUUUUT 3 things to bosh that make him *clearly* superior

1) stays healthy
2) REBOUNDS THE FUCKING BALL
3) he shows up at all games. can be quiet but he don't quit like amare = better focus, not so many dumb amare plays (you understand what i'm meaning you complain about them alot :lol)
4) IS a better defender, even if the cuckolds in toronto use him to defend centers cause he has andrea fucking bargniani as center LMAO.... of course he'll get pounded. Put him on a pf and he does a decent job, at least he doesn't fall asleep like amare.

bonus:
6) is 2 years younger

Son, i know you got hate for him but those arguments simply trump anything else you can say. It is absolutely clear bosh is in higher tier then amare.

1) Outside of the 2006 season Amare has been healthier on a way more consistent basis than Bosh, so you're just completely talking out of your ass.
2) Bosh has a career average of 0.5 more rebounds than Amare. Neither one is a good rebounder, Bosh is anything but some rebounding fiend.
3) Doesn't quit? He couldn't even bring his team to make the playoffs in the Eastern Conference. Amare went to the WCF, what the fuck has Bosh done to make him some kind of warrior who never quits?
4) No, he's not a better defender. A 37 year old Shaq dropped 46 points on him a year ago. When Amare had to play center on the Suns he didn't get torched like that on a consistent basis. Channing Frye was the starting center on Phoenix most of the season and he's no better than Bargnani, when Lopez was the starting center Amare played great D and averaged double figure rebounding
5) Amare has played 2nd banana to Nash most of his career and whined about once during a season where everyone was whining about something. Chris Bosh has been the 1st option his entire career and has even said multiple times he wants to go to a team where he's the 1st option.

Quit talking out of your ass bandwagon Celtics fan from Brazil.

Will Hunting
07-06-2010, 10:15 AM
my bad...CHUCKY ATKINS. Thanks for making my point even clearer that the lakers team was awesome!! hahaha

:rollin

Bet you scrambled to check wikipedia for that one :lol since you didn't watch the 2005 Lakers.

Sportcamper
07-06-2010, 10:19 AM
JamStone- I think the criticism of Gasol is underserved…He is a skilled player and possibly the toughest Euro Big Man to ever play in the NBA…

I do agree with your assessment of this years F.A. freak show…Its not like any of these guys will win an NBA title as long as Phil Jackson & Kobe are with the Lakers…

TheMACHINE
07-06-2010, 10:29 AM
Bet you scrambled to check wikipedia for that one :lol since you didn't watch the 2005 Lakers.

says the celtic fan who just joined the team in 2008.

:lmao:rollin:lol

DUNCANownsKOBE2
07-06-2010, 10:45 AM
the toughest Euro Big Man to ever play in the NBA…

That's like the world's largest midget award.

Sportcamper
07-06-2010, 10:51 AM
You can’t dent the impact Gasol has made on the Lakers…Three NBA finals appearances in a row…The guy is anything but soft…

Obstructed_View
07-06-2010, 10:52 AM

Who knows? He might be the "Gasol" to your team's "Kobe" one day. Then you would start calling him the MVP of your team and a HoF.

:toast

Kobefan is the expert on not hating on a guy who can never lead a team.

Maybe Bosh will find his own Gasol one day and actually win something. Then his fans can chant "MVP...MVP" while he shoots free throws.

Venti Quattro
07-06-2010, 10:57 AM
You can’t dent the impact Gasol has made on the Lakers…Three NBA finals appearances in a row…The guy is anything but soft…

Now he is tough as nails. But 2008? If he wasn't soft we'd be looking for a four-peat now.

TheMACHINE
07-06-2010, 10:58 AM
Kobefan is the expert on not hating on a guy who can never lead a team.

Maybe Bosh will find his own Gasol one day and actually win something. Then his fans can chant "MVP...MVP" while he shoots free throws.

exactly....It's too bad Bosh didnt get traded to the Spurs. He coulda made Duncan his Gasol and saved the franchise from another year of failure. Instead, it looks like the Spurs will be in basketball purgatory for another year. Would have been nice seeing Bosh get "MVP MVP" chants in SA.

HarlemHeat37
07-06-2010, 11:06 AM
Ohhhh, MVP chants when you're shooting 6-24 in the most important game of the season..priceless..

TheMACHINE
07-06-2010, 11:14 AM
Ohhhh, MVP chants when you're shooting 6-24 in the most important game of the season..priceless..

oh Kobe didnt get the FInals MVP?

The Gemini Method
07-06-2010, 11:20 AM

No Smush, but they had a guy named Tierre...

Obstructed_View
07-06-2010, 02:00 PM
exactly....It's too bad Bosh didnt get traded to the Spurs. He coulda made Duncan his Gasol and saved the franchise from another year of failure. Instead, it looks like the Spurs will be in basketball purgatory for another year. Would have been nice seeing Bosh get "MVP MVP" chants in SA.

Yeah guys who score a lot of points at random times are good complimentary pieces when you surround them with winners and guys that actually hit clutch shots. The Spurs could probably do something with a guy like Kobe, I mean Bosh.

boston.balla
07-06-2010, 03:01 PM
1) Outside of the 2006 season Amare has been healthier on a way more consistent basis than Bosh, so you're just completely talking out of your ass.
2) Bosh has a career average of 0.5 more rebounds than Amare. Neither one is a good rebounder, Bosh is anything but some rebounding fiend.
3) Doesn't quit? He couldn't even bring his team to make the playoffs in the Eastern Conference. Amare went to the WCF, what the fuck has Bosh done to make him some kind of warrior who never quits?
4) No, he's not a better defender. A 37 year old Shaq dropped 46 points on him a year ago. When Amare had to play center on the Suns he didn't get torched like that on a consistent basis. Channing Frye was the starting center on Phoenix most of the season and he's no better than Bargnani, when Lopez was the starting center Amare played great D and averaged double figure rebounding
5) Amare has played 2nd banana to Nash most of his career and whined about once during a season where everyone was whining about something. Chris Bosh has been the 1st option his entire career and has even said multiple times he wants to go to a team where he's the 1st option.

Quit talking out of your ass bandwagon Celtics fan from Brazil.

1) chris bosh has played a total of 509 games to amares 516. In the last two seasons bosh has 147 to amare's 135. Furthermore bosh does not have any MAJOR injury history. Furthermore bosh played 37.1 mpg to amare's 35.5.

2) last two seasons(we're not talking about rookie years are we?) bosh had 10.0 rpg and 10.8 rpg while amare had 8.9 and 8.1.... that's quite a difference since amare plays in a stat-padding system in which he got considerably more possessions to work with. Furthermore bosh has alomost an entire assist and half a steal over amare, blocks being the same. Also bosh has one foul per game less (which is alot).

3) lebron couln't do it with mo williams type of argument. gasol couldn't win a single game argument. A team makes the playoffs, not a player.
Btw amare sure proved in this playoff alot how much he can raise his level when needed, on the other hand bosh does have a gold olympic medal where he played alot of minutes due to dwight's fouling problems.

4) why would you use bosh to defend shaq? Why not use chris paul to guard lebron? With amare is to many ifs and whens, it's not about that he always does not play defense, it's about that when it matters he simply fads out of games ( gasol says thanks, you should remember)

5) i wouldn't use as a fact anything that is said in this 2010 fa palooza.
I didn't use the proper words for what i intended. It is not the willingness to play 2nd banana to any superstar(nash fun&gun lots of touches nothing to complain), but to a championship team superstar (where touches are rare). I mean amare would prefer to drop 40 a game and lose while bosh would go for 15 and win. How would amare fare on a team like boston where D is key and good games are 80-90 pts?
That's a *PROPER* second banana, one willing to give up touches for winning in a few touches defensive system.

BTW i was born in boston. suck it.

boston.balla
07-06-2010, 03:04 PM
come to think of it bosh plays ~13% more games than amare career wise.