PDA

View Full Version : Toronto wants $16 million trade exception & 1st round pick for Bosh

mikeschy55
07-05-2010, 12:35 PM
http://www.dallasbasketball.com/fullColumn.php?id=3262

The Houston paper says the Rockets’ proposal isn’t Shane Battier, Trevor Ariza AND Luis Scola; it’s two of the three. And Toronto doesn’t want that package, which comes in right around $26 mil of value, let’s say.
Meanwhile, Toronto apparently doesn’t like a Miami package of Mario Chalmers, Joel Anthony and Michael Beasley from Miami, either. One report says Toronto countered by asking for a “$16-million Trade Exception and a first-round pick.’’

Erick Dampier is basically a $10-16 million trade exception. They want a 1st rounder as well? We'll give them 3 first rounders if they want. If only Bosh decided he wanted to come to Dallas.....

MiamiHeat
07-05-2010, 12:45 PM
Bam. He's going to Miami.

Miami still has the 1st rounder we stole from the Raptors in the Shawn Marion-Jermaine O'Neal trade, and we also have Toronto's 2nd round pick, too

and Miami also has a nice big TPE to give them.

Amarelooms
07-05-2010, 12:46 PM
We don't need that sorryfuck....he is OVER-RATED. Plus he thinks he's too good to come to Dallas...he doesn't want to play C and we all know who is the starting PF here. Give me that fat fuck AL Jefferson from Minny instead.

Die already Bosh.....get off my TV dummy

:elephant

GuerillaBlack
07-05-2010, 12:48 PM
What good does a TE do for Toronto? And he would want to go to a depleted Miami team....because? This DallasBasketball site is the only place where I've seen the TE thing still talked about. Almost everyone else has written that off.

rjv
07-05-2010, 12:48 PM
i seriously doubt we ever offered anything for bosh

mikeschy55
07-05-2010, 12:54 PM

Miami still has the 1st rounder we stole from the Raptors in the Shawn Marion-Jermaine O'Neal trade, and we also have Toronto's 2nd round pick, too

Don't you just have a $4.2 million trade exception? Or am I wrong?

monosylab1k
07-05-2010, 12:57 PM
What good does a TE do for Toronto? And he would want to go to a depleted Miami team....because? This DallasBasketball site is the only place where I've seen the TE thing still talked about. Almost everyone else has written that off.

Are you gonna cry like a faggot when Dallas has Chris Bosh AND In-N-Out and Houston has neither?

*eagerly awaiting Rocketfan reply about two rings he wasn't alive to see*

GuerillaBlack
07-05-2010, 12:58 PM
Are you gonna cry like a faggot when Dallas has Chris Bosh AND In-N-Out and Houston has neither?

Two rings, faggot. :lobt2::lobt2:

HarlemHeat37
07-05-2010, 01:11 PM
Toronto has very little leverage here IMO..they will take anything they can get..even if it looked like something was going their way, Colangelo would find a way to fuck it up..

badfish22
07-05-2010, 01:14 PM
I don't think Bosh has any interest in coming here. Although that may change a bit if he sees this is one of his only options to get a max deal.

Anyway, I don't even think he would be a good fit here.

mavs>spurs2
07-05-2010, 01:18 PM
I don't think Bosh has any interest in coming here. Although that may change a bit if he sees this is one of his only options to get a max deal.

Anyway, I don't even think he would be a good fit here.

Nope.

And that fuck is overrated anyway and he's like a soft version of Dirk. The guy is on record saying that he doesn't want to play with contact (lol pussy) and he's been a loser ever since his high school days out in Dallas. I'm pretty sure that sorry fuck's high school team had a losing record his senior year. No love for Bosh even out here in his hometown.

D-Wade #3
07-05-2010, 01:31 PM
Nope.

And that fuck is overrated anyway and he's like a soft version of Dirk. The guy is on record saying that he doesn't want to play with contact (lol pussy) and he's been a loser ever since his high school days out in Dallas. I'm pretty sure that sorry fuck's high school team had a losing record his senior year. No love for Bosh even out here in his hometown.

:lmao You say it as if Dirk's tough

mavs>spurs2
07-05-2010, 01:39 PM

Dirk is very tough. Although I won't get into that right now, working full time and going to school doesn't allot me enough time to get very much into depth in my discussions with idiots.

Any other mav fans want to take this argument off my hands?

D-Wade #3
07-05-2010, 01:41 PM
Dirk is very tough. Although I won't get into that right now, working full time and going to school doesn't allot me enough time to get very much into depth in my discussions with idiots.

Any other mav fans want to take this argument off my hands?

And yet you still find time to post on ST, faggot calling for backup like always

Amarelooms
07-05-2010, 01:42 PM
Shut up faggot. You'd slit your wrist for Bosh in hopes of getting out of the first round.

shut your mouth dummy....Mavs don't want or need Bosh....let that over-rate fuck go to Miami with Wade

Dirk >>>>> Bosh

:elephant

mavs>spurs2
07-05-2010, 01:42 PM
nope gotta run. ill be on later tonight though

monosylab1k
07-05-2010, 04:12 PM
That 0'fer on ya back is a stinker, huh. Always a foot note.:lol

It's pretty meaningless tbh. When someone resorts to that, it means I've beaten them. It's just a last resort to save face. Complete and utter failure.

monosylab1k
07-05-2010, 04:13 PM
It's pretty meaningless tbh. When someone resorts to that, it means I've beaten them. It's just a last resort to save face. Complete and utter failure.

Just like the Mavs entire existence :lmao :lmao :lmao

ffadicted
07-05-2010, 04:15 PM
TO wants a trade exception cuz they know they can't get any FA's if their lives depend on it

ploto
07-05-2010, 04:17 PM
And he would want to go to a depleted Miami team....because?

A TE keeps Miami from having to deplete its team to trade for him.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
07-05-2010, 04:42 PM

He's a lot tougher than Chris Bosh.

peteee
07-05-2010, 04:52 PM

does it mean Miami to relinquish their Lebron pursuit? good news... :lol they know they aren't going to get lebron anyway so they just made the wise choice to chase the more realistic target, knowing that Lebron is 90% likely going to join Dallas.

SpurrrUrrr
07-05-2010, 04:58 PM
http://www.dallasbasketball.com/fullColumn.php?id=3262

The Houston paper says the Rockets’ proposal isn’t Shane Battier, Trevor Ariza AND Luis Scola; it’s two of the three. And Toronto doesn’t want that package, which comes in right around $26 mil jordans (http://www.dgksneakers.com/) of value, let’s say.
Meanwhile, Toronto apparently doesn’t like a Miami package of Mario Chalmers, Joel Anthony and Michael Beasley from Miami, either. One report says Toronto countered by asking for a “$16-million Trade Exception and a first-round pick.’’

Erick Dampier is basically a $10-16 million trade exception. They want a 1st rounder as well? We'll give them 3 first rounders if they want. If only Bosh decided he wanted to come to Dallas.....

So we know who's going to Miami lol

Findog
07-05-2010, 05:29 PM
If Bosh doesn't want to play for the Mavs, then no sense in moving heaven and earth to get him here when he plays the same position as Dirk. I'd much rather the Mavs make a play at Al Jefferson or Chris Paul (who can be had if the price is right.)

GuerillaBlack
07-05-2010, 05:37 PM
A TE keeps Miami from having to deplete its team to trade for him.

Okay, but what good does a TE do for Toronto? Isn't it pretty damn difficult to trade for anybody with a TE that high?

Roxsfan
07-05-2010, 05:40 PM

You can have your lard-ass, gut producing, heart attack in-n-out burger--WGAS.

As for Bosh going to Dallas--won't happen.

mikeschy55
07-05-2010, 06:24 PM
How does this mean he's going to Miami. The Heat have a $4.2 million trade exception, the Raptors want a $16 million trade exception. Can someone help me out here?

DPG21920
07-05-2010, 06:27 PM
How does this mean he's going to Miami. The Heat have a $4.2 million trade exception, the Raptors want a $16 million trade exception. Can someone help me out here?

Heat have cap space to sign Bosh. So if they agree to a sign and trade, they don't have to send matching salary to Toronto to obtain Bosh. They will send a TE equivalent to Bosh's salary.

Basketballgirl25
07-05-2010, 06:27 PM
when he plays the same position as Dirk.

This is what I don't get about Mav fans wanting Bosh since him and Dirk play the same position.

TDMVPDPOY
07-05-2010, 07:45 PM
sign n trade doesnt make sense to the raptors if they dont make the playoffs...

Kai
07-05-2010, 08:02 PM
sign n trade doesnt make sense to the raptors if they dont make the playoffs...

lol wut