PDA

View Full Version : Arizona Candidate: Cut Off Power to Illegal Immigrants

fraga
07-05-2010, 01:03 PM
What's funny is...that other candidates are blasting his idea...saying it's a new low...AND...he's a the son of Chinese immigrants...

Article (http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2010/07/05/arizona-candidate-cut-power-illegal-immigrants/)

Wild Cobra
07-05-2010, 01:06 PM
But he's the son of LEGAL immigrants, right?

why don't people understand this is an issue of respecting laws, and entering our collective home with our permission rather than breaking in?

ChumpDumper
07-05-2010, 01:09 PM
It's an issue of who can come up with the stupidest idea to look tough on illegals.

Wild Cobra
07-05-2010, 01:19 PM
It's an issue of who can come up with the stupidest idea to look tough on illegals.
Politicians will do that. Please don't tell me you expect better from a professional liar.

This story came out last month. Must be a slow news day.

ChumpDumper
07-05-2010, 01:20 PM
Politicians will do that. Please don't tell me you expect better from a professional liar.So you agree with me. :toast

Wild Cobra
07-05-2010, 01:27 PM
So you agree with me. :toast
Only that they all make promises they fail to keep. Haven't a clue if this is a serious thought or not.

ChumpDumper
07-05-2010, 01:32 PM
Only that they all make promises they fail to keep. Haven't a clue if this is a serious thought or not.If you're for unfunded government mandates forcing private companies to determine the status of citizens, you aren't much of a conservative at all.

Wild Cobra
07-05-2010, 01:52 PM
If you're for unfunded government mandates forcing private companies to determine the status of citizens, you aren't much of a conservative at all.
How in hell do you come up with such assumptions? I agree there should be no such laws placed on the providers of pay services. This is something that should be done at social services levels, only providing to legal residents, except for emergency services. Same with employers. I say throw the book at employers who knowingly employ illegal residents, and require checks be made for employment.