PDA

View Full Version : Jewish student caught painting Swastikas on her own door then claiming Anti-Semitic A

Galileo
07-06-2010, 12:38 AM
Jewish student caught painting Swastikas on her own door then claiming Anti-Semitic Attack

Creating a false flag anti-semitic attack to get sympathy!

WATCH:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLt5U7VcHw8&feature=related

Just imagine what would have happened had the perpetrator not been caught?

:nope

4>0rings
07-06-2010, 01:56 AM
Damn Jews, they want everything.

Nbadan
07-06-2010, 02:15 AM
Did she carve a swastika on her face with her steak knife?

Thompson
07-07-2010, 02:19 AM
Wow, you mean 1 Jewish person is dishonest? Astounding. Can you find 1 dishonest Chinese person? Caucasian? Arab? Hispanic?

Why did you even bother making a thread for this? Do you think this disproves the Holocaust? It would be funny if it wasn't so pathetic.

admiralsnackbar
07-07-2010, 02:23 AM
Effin' Warren commission/Iluminati...

Galileo
07-07-2010, 03:38 PM
Wow, you mean 1 Jewish person is dishonest? Astounding. Can you find 1 dishonest Chinese person? Caucasian? Arab? Hispanic?

Why did you even bother making a thread for this? Do you think this disproves the Holocaust? It would be funny if it wasn't so pathetic.

I think you missed the point. This particular case involves a Jewsih person. To explain what happened, you need to state specially who was involved rather than using vague term.

The larger point, that seems to have wizzed right by you, is that this is a simple example of how easy it is to pull off a false-flag attack. It can involve any race or religion. Did you notice the girl in the story was just given some conseling? Why is that? If some jew hating slob had painted the cross would he get jail time or counseling? Do you see the difference here? If getting caught doing a false flag attack has no penalties, then the crime will continue. Just think if the girl had taken the marker she drew the cross with, and left it at some man's home? Then he would have been blamed for this and he was innocent. And why the low media attention when the false-flag attcker is caught? Ususally these so-called hate crimes draw national attention.

9/11 was a a false-flag event.

Thompson
07-07-2010, 06:14 PM
Oh, I misunderstood. A Jewish girl falsely faking antisemitism is actually evidence that 9/11 was a false flag event. How could I have missed that?

I can't believe that of all things I was actually overestimating you.

Wild Cobra
07-08-2010, 10:22 AM
Oh, I misunderstood. A Jewish girl falsely faking antisemitism is actually evidence that 9/11 was a false flag event. How could I have missed that?

I can't believe that of all things I was actually overestimating you.
No, but it is a reason to remove special rights laws from the books.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
07-08-2010, 02:18 PM
I think you missed the point. This particular case involves a Jewsih person. To explain what happened, you need to state specially who was involved rather than using vague term.

The larger point, that seems to have wizzed right by you, is that this is a simple example of how easy it is to pull off a false-flag attack. It can involve any race or religion. Did you notice the girl in the story was just given some conseling? Why is that? If some jew hating slob had painted the cross would he get jail time or counseling? Do you see the difference here? If getting caught doing a false flag attack has no penalties, then the crime will continue. Just think if the girl had taken the marker she drew the cross with, and left it at some man's home? Then he would have been blamed for this and he was innocent. And why the low media attention when the false-flag attcker is caught? Ususally these so-called hate crimes draw national attention.

9/11 was a a false-flag event.

You are seriously too stupid for words.

ChumpDumper
07-08-2010, 02:20 PM
Breaking news from 2007!
why the low media attention when the false-flag attcker is caught? Ususally these so-called hate crimes draw national attention.Define "low media attention" and compare it to the rest of the media attention the case received. Sarah Marshak's actions and identity were exposed nationally.

9/11 was a a false-flag event.What is your evidence of this?