PDA

View Full Version : Breaking the News

mike20spurs
07-06-2010, 01:39 AM
When decision time comes for Lebron, how should he break the news. I would personally like him to take out the cap and put it on or something suspenseful like that. How about him having the teams jersey under his suit (like the clippers - blake griffin one) and he just show it. If I were him, I'd have fun with it.

Jeremy
07-06-2010, 01:56 AM
The news will probably be leaked first...

baseline bum
07-06-2010, 02:00 AM
He should call a press conference in Cleveland to announce he''s going to Chicago.

Crytek
07-06-2010, 02:09 AM
He should substitute his local bodyguards first.

JamStone
07-06-2010, 03:23 AM
LeBron should ask Brett Favre to call a press conference to announce it for him.

Chieflion
07-06-2010, 03:50 AM
LeBron should just sign with the team he wants to go to and not waste so much time. Please, no press conferences or shit like that.

ffadicted
07-06-2010, 05:34 AM
He should call a press conference in Cleveland to announce he''s going to Chicago.

this imo, for sure lol

Darrin
07-06-2010, 01:07 PM
LeBron should ask Brett Favre to call a press conference to announce it for him.

:rollin

Post of the week!

Darrin
07-06-2010, 01:08 PM
LeBron should just sign with the team he wants to go to and not waste so much time. Please, no press conferences or shit like that.

He'll have a press conference, even if he goes back to Cleveland. It's been two years (maybe more) for this decision to be made and ESPN and NBA TV need some highlights to show to introduce their 1,000th minute of coverage of Lebron James's free agent decision when October and November roll around.

lurker
07-06-2010, 01:29 PM
I think he's going to announce it on his new twitter account. I don't think it's just a coincidence that he signed up the day before he's supposed to make his decision known. Twitter is probably paying him to do it.

ohmwrecker
07-06-2010, 01:43 PM
Lurker,

Do you know the story behind that GIF in your sig space? Are they making fun of Alicia Keys? I guess it's kind of funny, but Prince is wearing pajamas and that baldhead freak should not be laughing at other people. Just curious . . .

lurker
07-06-2010, 02:01 PM
Prince was horrified that a pregnant woman would climb on to a piano like that. I think he was looking over at Swizz Beatz at the end.

My favorite is Boobie Gibson's reaction.

lefty
07-06-2010, 02:02 PM
" CROFL Knicks "

DJ Mbenga
07-06-2010, 02:13 PM
post a thread on spurstalk titled "CROFL Cleveland"

SomeCallMeTim
07-06-2010, 02:17 PM
Prince was horrified that a pregnant woman would climb on to a piano like that. I think he was looking over at Swizz Beatz at the end.

My favorite is Boobie Gibson's reaction.

Didn't even see him til you pointed him out. Now that was funny.

PDXSpursFan
07-06-2010, 02:19 PM
i think he's going to announce it on his new twitter account. I don't think it's just a coincidence that he signed up the day before he's supposed to make his decision known. Twitter is probably paying him to do it.

+1

Dex
07-06-2010, 02:20 PM
Of course there will be a press conference. This is the biggest moment of James' career since immediately before the Spurs began administering the ass-kicking of the Cavs in the '07 Finals. He's going to milk it for all its worth.

lefty
07-06-2010, 02:28 PM
Of course there will be a press conference. This is the biggest moment of James' career since immediately before the Spurs began administering the ass-kicking of the Cavs in the '07 Finals. He's going to milk it for all its worth.
Aaaah, 2007, when Popovich was only half-senile

Good times

coyotes_geek
07-06-2010, 02:41 PM
I want a television Survivor style press conference with the Emergency Broadcast System being used to break in to every television and radio program nationwide. After a two hour lead in where an esteemed panel discusses how Lebron's greatness is responsible for everything from world peace to keeping my corn flakes from getting soggy, Lebron stands on top of a 50 story building with the general managers of each of the teams chasing him. One by one Lebron eliminates a team with the GM for that team voluntarily jumping to his death.

Basketballgirl25
07-06-2010, 03:35 PM
Well if he is going to leave the Cavs, he should get out of there as fast as he can before he say's where he is going.

mike20spurs
07-07-2010, 12:01 AM
how about a one hour special.. what in the world is he gonna do for an hour, juggle? it will probably just be a press conference rather than a special