PDA

View Full Version : Shaq considering accepting offer from Mavericks, Celtics, or Hawks

MiamiHeat
07-06-2010, 05:52 AM
http://www.necn.com/07/06/10/Report-Celts-Shaq-show-mutual-interest/landing_sports.html?blockID=266303&feedID=3352

Apparently, all 3 teams : Mavericks, Celtics, and Hawks, have offered Shaq the MLE of $5.8 mil per season.

Interesting.

If Shaq goes to Celtics, they would have beaten the Lakers. Celtics were a Kendrick Perkins injury away from winning the title anyway.

What impact does Shaq have in Dallas?

lol hawks

Muser
07-06-2010, 05:53 AM
When are teams going to realise that the fat fuck is done.

MiamiHeat
07-06-2010, 05:56 AM
When are teams going to realise that the fat fuck is done.

disagree, he still shooting %50 FG and scoring in double digits.

go down the list of NBA starting Centers, and Shaq is still in the top 10 or Top 15.

Muser
07-06-2010, 06:12 AM
Sure he can shoot 50%, what about giving up 100% FG on a simple pick n' roll?

If he goes to Dallas then they are gonna suck. Haywood for the MLE > Shaq for the MLE.

MiamiHeat
07-06-2010, 06:28 AM
The Heat are very interested in Haywood and will not allow the Mavericks to get Haywood for the MLE only. The Heat are going to offer more $$ than the MLE to Haywood

Giuseppe
07-06-2010, 06:31 AM
Celtics were a Kendrick Perkins injury away from winning the title anyway.

16-17.

Finish it.

quickerblade
07-06-2010, 06:36 AM
why cant this fat fuck just retire, does he need money?

TDMVPDPOY
07-06-2010, 06:39 AM

his wife says hi hahahahahaa

easy7
07-06-2010, 06:56 AM
I hope Dallas picks him up. They are Stackeddddddddddddd!!!!

Koolaid_Man
07-06-2010, 07:14 AM
http://www.necn.com/07/06/10/Report-Celts-Shaq-show-mutual-interest/landing_sports.html?blockID=266303&feedID=3352

Apparently, all 3 teams : Mavericks, Celtics, and Hawks, have offered Shaq the MLE of $5.8 mil per season.

Interesting.

If Shaq goes to Celtics, they would have beaten the Lakers. Celtics were a Kendrick Perkins injury away from winning the title anyway.

lol hawks

Hey miami tranny ....no 2008 Bynum injury and today we're talking about a 4 peat...like Cully said: "Finish It"...

TGfo5CjBSn8

Amarelooms
07-06-2010, 07:30 AM
Shaq come to Dallas...you can start but only play 20-25 mins a game. Hopefully Mavs can then sign and trade Haywood for some good role player(s) and backup C.

:elephant

sribb43
07-06-2010, 07:31 AM
Sure he can shoot 50%, what about giving up 100% FG on a simple pick n' roll?

If he goes to Dallas then they are gonna suck. Haywood for the MLE > Shaq for the MLE.

Haywood is going to get way more than the MLE in this ridiculous market. He will get $8-10 mil if Gooden and Amir Johnson are fleecing teams

Muser
07-06-2010, 07:57 AM
Well i'm sure Dallas can get a lot better than Shaq for the MLE.

ElNono
07-06-2010, 07:58 AM
lmao cubes

Amarelooms
07-06-2010, 08:12 AM
Well i'm sure Dallas can get a lot better than Shaq for the MLE.

you would be wrong dummy....who is out there available for the MLE? Mavs need C and SG help. Not going to get much better with the MLE....unless you are the Spurs and give that to Bonner lol

:elephant

Giuseppe
07-06-2010, 09:47 AM

Yep. Mrs. Daddy took 1/2 cuz Mamba told.:lol

MiamiHeat
07-06-2010, 01:18 PM
he'd probably play well with Dirk, since dirk is more of a jumpshooter anyway

Darrin
07-06-2010, 01:19 PM
15 million dollar pay cut.

lurker
07-06-2010, 01:20 PM
Unless Cuban plans to buy the Phoenix training staff, I want no part of this.

MavDynasty
07-06-2010, 01:22 PM
tbh the mavs are fucked at C and SG so i can see shaq coming to dallas unless a offer for mike miller, ray allen(lol), kyle korver etc is available for the mle

BRHornet45
07-06-2010, 01:24 PM
sons Shaq hasn't been a legit NBA starting center since the 05-06 season with the Heat ... over the last 4 years he has been nothing but a washed up, fat, 40-60 game playing, $20 million per year salary eating whore. Now days Shaq is basically a walking whore house looking for all of the top young stars to try and win him another ring just like he did in his prime winning 3 rings for Kobe Bryant. Shaq may as well get some neon lights to attach to his body so that he will look like the whore house that he is.

badfish22
07-06-2010, 01:27 PM

I don't see where this is said.

BRHornet45
07-06-2010, 01:33 PM
hey man, if i washed my dick, would you suck it?

son no, but another member on this board named ghazi will gladly offer you in the area of $250 for a handjob.

Dex
07-06-2010, 01:57 PM
Shaq would just keep Dirk out of the paint even more.

howardcopy
07-06-2010, 02:10 PM
I read that Joe Johnson is really trying to recruit Shaq-dickless to play in HOT-Lanta

mike20spurs
07-06-2010, 02:25 PM
Shaq can only win a championship with three teams (not considering the supreme powers that will be formed barring Lebron's Wade's and Bosh's decision)... Celtics, Spurs, and Lakers. Though I doubt he will rejoin Kobe and since he kinda sorta hates Pop the celtics seem like an enticing offer. He should also really consider the Hawks actually cause they have a good 1-4 they were just in need of some big bodies

BRHornet45
07-06-2010, 02:38 PM
53 games, 12 and 6

sons those numbers next season will look more like this ...

45 games, 9 and 5 ... all for the low price of $10 million

badfish22
07-06-2010, 02:41 PM
crofl spurs

stretch
07-06-2010, 02:44 PM
LMAO thinking spurs should be mentioned with Celtics and Lakers

ambchang
07-06-2010, 02:46 PM
LOL at Laker fans talking trash like the team weren't mysteriously awarded 21 FTs in the final quarter for a comeback "win".

Findog
07-06-2010, 02:50 PM
Even if Shaq took the vet minimum and a 15 minutes per game role, he tends to exert his will on whatever team he's on. Really hope the Mavs pass on adding this fat piece of lard; It's not 2001.

BRHornet45
07-06-2010, 02:53 PM
sons if he signed with Dallas his press conference quote would be so cute ... "big daddy is here to win a ring for yall's white boy"

MiamiHeat
07-06-2010, 02:54 PM
Even if Shaq took the vet minimum and a 15 minutes per game role, he tends to exert his will on whatever team he's on. Really hope the Mavs pass on adding this fat piece of lard; It's not 2001.

already too late, mavs are interested.

up to shaq now

you better hope he goes to boston lol

badfish22
07-06-2010, 02:54 PM
already too late, mavs are interested.

up to shaq now

you better hope he goes to boston lol

Once again, show me where the it says the Mavs offered him the MLE.

dallaskd
07-06-2010, 02:57 PM
Only team I have found that has actually offered shaq the full MLE is ATL

Findog
07-06-2010, 03:00 PM
mavs are interested.

According to Chris Broussard.

http://espn.go.com/blog/dallas/mavericks/post/_/id/4669500/so-shaq-wants-to-play-in-dallas-huh#comments

So ESPN.com's Bill Simmons and Chad Ford are co-hosting a lovely, little pre-draft chat Wednesday when the funny one (Simmons) drops this gem at the end:

"I have a tiny nugget for you - I have an impeccable source that swears Shaq's No. 1 choice this summer, hands down, is the Dallas Mavericks.

"Unfortunately for Shaq, Mark Cuban never overpays washed-up or never-was centers... oh, wait, he does that every summer. It's destiny!"

Shaq to the Mavs?

Well, if Dallas is going for oldest point guard-center combo in league history, why not? Shaquille O'Neal will turn 39 on March 6. Jason Kidd will turn 38 on March 23. Nothing wrong with that. The Mavs call it experience.

But, hold the printing order on those blue Shaq jerseys.

Yes, Mark Cuban and the Big Aristotle are buddies. But, Cuban has had chances in recent seasons to get The Diesel and he never put the pedal to the medal. Why now? Despite what Ross Perot Jr., might contend, Cuban is not so desperate as to need a sideshow to sell tickets and that's about all Shaq Fu can punch up these days.

Above all else is the fact that Shaq Daddy -- after 18 legendary seasons -- is now the Big Granddaddy. Cuban and Mavs vice president of basketball operations Donnie Nelson know this. Here's what they also know:

*The Mavs' stated goal with Kidd at the helm is to run, run, run. How did that work out for Phoenix with the Big Shaqtus in the middle? The Suns improved after the Big Agave left. The Big Cactus can't run the floor and he clogs offensive flow.

*Since Superman (Shaq, not Dwyane Wade -- or Dwight Howard for that matter) beat the Mavs with Miami in the 2006 Finals, he's played with MVPs Steve Nash in Phoenix and LeBron James in Cleveland. The Real Deal could make it a trifecta by playing with MVP Dirk Nowitzki, but the desired effect in the The Big Baryshnikov's last two stops hasn't materialized and there's no reason to believe that would change in Dallas.

*Fact is, Wilt Chamberneezy is the Allen Iverson of big men. He changes everything, on and off the floor. He demands touches and his off-court personality remains as dominant as his game once was. He was, is and will be the focal point, for better or worse.

*Plus, would coach Rick Carlisle start Dr. Shaq over Erick(a) Dampier?

Sorry, Big Galactus, you are loved, but if the Mavs are serious about re-tooling the roster to rocket to a new stratosphere, you and them are orbiting in different universes.

Yet, if somehow Shaqovic does suit up for the Mavs next season, then the owner is far more desperate than anyone -- except Junior, I suppose -- could have imagined.

It's time for The Big IPO to realize his stock has crashed and it's time to hang 'em up. And in five years he can call himself The Big HOF.

MiamiHeat
07-06-2010, 03:07 PM
I saw several articles earlier in the morning when I made the thread

said boston and dallas had offered too, cant find it now though

all I can find now is that those 3 teams have all contacted Shaq to join their team., like this one http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/rumors/post/Celtics-Hawks-Mavs-contact-Shaq?urn=nba,253888

but that one fails to mention the 2 year deal the Hawks already offered, and doesn't mention the offers from BOS and DAL

hope you guys find something

silverblk mystix
07-06-2010, 03:30 PM
LOL at Laker fans talking trash like the team weren't mysteriously awarded 21 FTs in the final quarter for a comeback "win".

25 free throws in the last 20 minutes of the game, because mysteriously Boston began fouling like crazy--and the Lakers CLEANED up their game completely--never evened TOUCHED any of the Celtics for 20 minutes straight...

Ashy Larry
07-06-2010, 03:45 PM

Interesting.

lol hawks

that would be asking a 38 year old fat man to crash the boards. Is it funny and strange that the so-called "most dominant man in basketball" never led the league in rebounds or blocked shots?

Ashy Larry
07-06-2010, 03:46 PM
and what happened to "Win a Ring for the King?"

damn, he's failed Nash, LeBron and next on the list, Diggler.

MiamiHeat
07-06-2010, 03:49 PM
I blame Mike Brown for being a shitty horrible coach that should have been fired years ago for their playoff loss.

TheMACHINE
07-06-2010, 04:43 PM
lol at Bostons FT% if Shaq joins Rondo.

TheMACHINE
07-06-2010, 04:44 PM

25 free throws in the last 20 minutes of the game, because mysteriously Boston began fouling like crazy--and the Lakers CLEANED up their game completely--never evened TOUCHED any of the Celtics for 20 minutes straight...

lol butthurt

lol cant even show us which 4th quarter fouls wernt "really" fouls :lol

:lmao