PDA

View Full Version : Bosh and Lebron in Cleveland??? I can see this happening

Amarelooms
07-06-2010, 10:24 AM
http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=5357607

Hopefully this will piss Wade off and leave him out the cold so to speak...maybe to the point where he will consider a trade to Dallas....

:elephant

Giuseppe
07-06-2010, 10:27 AM
If that happens, Luva is gonna pick me in his Hugo and we're heading for Miami and that Heat poster.

Oh, we're goin' crucifiin'|||Miami Beach style.

Amarelooms
07-06-2010, 10:33 AM
Only problem is I can see Wade and Boozer then going to Chicago. That would be one hell of a rivalry b/w Cavs and Bulls lol

Giuseppe
07-06-2010, 10:45 AM
Road trip! Me & Luva seein' America, 16 in each of our pockets. Kool ridin' shotgun/literally. On the way thru we'll stop in San Antonio, track down that skunk smell.

Oh, yeah!

Venti Quattro
07-06-2010, 10:49 AM
Road trip! Me & Luva seein' America, 16 in each of our pockets. Kool ridin' shotgun/literally. On the way thru we'll stop in San Antonio, track down that skunk smell.

Oh, yeah!

You're a gay pedophile cubby

I don't know what's worse, that or you going out with a stinky Paki.

JamStone
07-06-2010, 10:50 AM
Lol Bosh doesn't want to go to Cleveland.

Maybe LeBron can convince him.

Amarelooms
07-06-2010, 10:51 AM
How can we avoid Wade going to Chicago...damn it his family lives there too....I can see Boozer and him going there. Cuban get on the phone and tell dwhistle he already screwed the Mavs over once...time for him to do the right thing

Giuseppe
07-06-2010, 11:07 AM
You're a gay pedophile cubby

I don't know what's worse, that or you going out with a stinky Paki.

Here's what worse:::Vuj airin' those two FTs and that little fuck Rondo tossin' it in from back of that arc at buzzer out of the final time out.

Giuseppe
07-06-2010, 11:09 AM
How can we avoid Wade going to Chicago...damn it his family lives there too....I can see Boozer and him going there. Cuban get on the phone and tell dwhistle he already screwed the Mavs over once...time for him to do the right thing

No Wade///No Bosh in south Florida=No mercy.

Amarelooms
07-06-2010, 11:14 AM
No Wade///No Bosh in south Florida=No mercy.

Who cares about Miami dummy....we're talking about getting Wade to the Mavs

Giuseppe
07-06-2010, 11:34 AM
Who cares about Miami dummy....we're talking about getting Wade to the Mavs

Don't start, Looms, I don't want to O & you know what you this morning.