PDA

View Full Version : Lebron to make decision Thurs on one-hour ESPN Special

dallaskd
07-06-2010, 08:58 PM
LeBron James will announce the team with which he will sign during a one-hour special on ESPN Thursday night, ESPN The Magazine's Chris Broussard has learned through independent sources.

ESPN would only confirm that active discussions for the special are ongoing. But sources tell Broussard that representatives for James contacted the network, proposing that James makes his announcement during a 9 p.m. ET special.

Those sources said that James's representatives requested they be allowed to sell sponsorship for the one-hour special, with the proceeds going to the Boys and Girls Clubs of America, and that ESPN agreed to the proposal but had not been told what James has decided.

The NBA's most prized free agent opened a Twitter account on Tuesday and posted his first message on the social networking site. While he provided no information about his future plans, at least he offered something as the NBA awaits the decision on where he'll play next.

"Hello World, the Real King James is in the Building," said the tweet on the kingjames feed, which by 9 p.m. EDT had more than 167,000 followers.

James' publicist, Keith Estabrook, confirmed the superstar's entrance to Twitter, a place where fellow prized free agents Dwyane Wade and Chris Bosh often post details about their public lives off the floor.

James' plans still are a closely guarded secret. He visited with six teams -- the New Jersey Nets, New York Knicks, Miami Heat, Los Angeles Clippers, Cleveland Cavaliers and Chicago Bulls -- last week at his business offices in downtown Cleveland and may have made up his mind already. But until he gives word, other teams are positioning themselves to make a run at the 6-foot-8, 260-pound All-Star -- or Bosh or Wade, or maybe a combination.

There have been various reports that the Toronto Raptors were working on a sign-and-trade deal with Cleveland for Bosh, and that James is trying to convince him to join the Cavaliers.

Both James and Bosh are aware that such a trade is possible, and James has tried to recruit Bosh to the Cavaliers several times in the past few weeks, sources told Broussard.

But right now, Bosh remains cold to the idea of playing in Cleveland.

Like James, Wade and Bosh have remained noncommittal about where they'll sign.

The Cavaliers are hopeful that will change, because in Cleveland, Bosh can meet two of his top priorities: playing with James, and getting a six-year, $125 million contract.

If Bosh joins a team without doing a sign-and-trade, he will be able to sign only a five-year deal worth $96 million. He is determined not to leave that $29million on the table, sources told Broussard.

Although Bosh wants to play with James, he wants to do it in Chicago, Miami or New Jersey. Sources told Broussard he has told the Raptors those are the teams he would like to go to in a sign-and-trade.

Unsure of James' decision, the Nets have a Plan B in case he rejects their offer.

The agent for Knicks forward David Lee says the Nets have talked to him several times since free agency began on Thursday.

An official within the league who is very close to the Nets' management team said the team would also consider going after Utah Jazz forward Carlos Boozer if James rejected the offer that was presented by new owner Mikhail Prokhorov and a team that included hip-hop mogul Jay-Z.

Nets president and general manager Rod Thorn said in a text message on Tuesday that there was nothing to report on the free agency front.

Asked about the Nets' options if The King nixes their overtures, Thorn wrote:

"We will look at other options if we don't get one of the top guys."

While James is the star attraction in this summer's stacked class of free agents, other players have either stayed home or found a new one. On Monday, Amare Stoudemire agreed to a five-year deal with the Knicks and said he would continue to recruit James to join him.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=5359255

Zelophehad
07-06-2010, 08:59 PM
You gotta be fucking kidding me.

ElNono
07-06-2010, 08:59 PM
lol primadonna

MavDynasty
07-06-2010, 09:00 PM
:sleep

IronMexican
07-06-2010, 09:03 PM
Are you fucking serious? This is so fucking annoying.

HarlemHeat37
:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:lmao:lmao:lmao :lmao

Brilliant move..I like it even more now that I know it annoys Luva and IM..

MiamiHeat
seriously

how jealous is Kobe right now? LOOOOOOOL

*kobe looks over to ron ron with sad face* and says : "nobody cared about my signing like this....sniff"

ron : i can make u a rap song, u wanna hear it? i can do it freestyle yo

HarlemHeat37
07-06-2010, 09:04 PM
seriously

*kobe looks over to ron ron with sad face* and says : "nobody cared about my signing like this....sniff"

:lol:lol

6-24..

badfish22
07-06-2010, 09:04 PM

+1
:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao :lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

sribb43
07-06-2010, 09:05 PM
This is a joke right.....

dallaskd
07-06-2010, 09:05 PM
seriously

..until Kobe looks over at his trophy

MiamiHeat
07-06-2010, 09:06 PM
This is a joke right.....

we thought shaq was a bad ego

g'damn :lol:lol:lol

HarlemHeat37
..until Kobe looks over at his trophy

http://www.sport24.com/var/plain_site/storage/images/basket-nba/diaporamas/les-finales-nba-en-images/match-5-pau-gasol-larry-o-brien/4791815-1-fre-FR/Match-5-Pau-Gasol-Larry-O-Brien_diaporama.jpg

Pistons < Spurs
I'm so tired of this Diva and his antics. Hopefully he'll announce that he's decided to play in Greece.

Creation88
Jordan >>>>>>>>>>>>> Lebron

definitively announces Lebron cares more about $ and media attention than RINGS.

Juanobili
07-06-2010, 09:07 PM
Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

DPG21920
LMAO at people getting mad at Superstars being superstars. They are in every sport and they are part of what makes sports cool.

They fuel the hate.

badfish22
Hes going to Cleveland.

Stump
Okay, I've been chill with the over-the-top FA process thus far, but this is unadulterated attention whoring from LeBron.

seriously

This thread has nothing to do with Kobe. Leave your trolling to any of the other threads about Kobe. There's plenty of them.

MiamiHeat
07-06-2010, 09:08 PM
i KNOW he is gonna stay in CLE all along

but part of me thinks this man's ego is so huge, he'd form a dream team just cause

sribb43
If the press conference is at Saint Marys in Akron then this fool is staying in CLE

HarlemHeat37
If Jordan played in today's game, he would be doing the same thing..the stars in today's era have clearly been brought up differently..

resistanze
07-06-2010, 09:09 PM

MiamiHeat
07-06-2010, 09:10 PM
If Jordan played in today's game, he would be doing the same thing..the stars in today's era have clearly been brought up differently..

he would never leave chi-town in the first place

Cane
If Jordan played in today's game he'd be talking some mad shit on twitter to players across the league. It'd be awesome :toast

Looks like the ringless King is going to kinda beat Dwyane Wade's and Chris Bosh's documentary. Could be a nice trilogy about attention whoring when they're all out.

dallaskd
Hes going to Cleveland.

My initial thoughts too. If he was going to dipset Cleveland, he probably is quiet about it, so he doesnt have to face the media, but this lets him look like a hero. Or maybe he uses this as a stage to explain to Cav fans why he is leaving. interesting..

InRareForm
brilliant move, you can use the "it's for charity reason, and still maximize the spotlight"

HarlemHeat37
07-06-2010, 09:13 PM
I'd still be surprised and very disappointed if he stayed in Cleveland, but I guess it's starting to look more likely..Cleveland or New Jersey, hopefully the latter..I'd guess NJ, but I guess we'll see..

IronMexican
07-06-2010, 09:13 PM
:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:lmao:lmao:lmao :lmao

Brilliant move..I like it even more now that I know it annoys Luva and IM..

Not annoyed. Just surprised. I cancel ESPN when it isn't football season, anyways.

MiamiHeat
07-06-2010, 09:14 PM
Shut up faggot. James is not going to Miami, you'd be lucky to get the Predator.

i can smell the sweat in your vagina from here :lol:lol:lol

goodbye laker dyansty if it happens

HarlemHeat37
Kobe was being an extreme media whore when he asked for a trade, making amateur tapes in parking lots, going to radio stations, calling out everybody..I know Laker fans like to ignore that part of history, but just saying..

This is the current era of players, they all have massive egos and love the attention, it's only going to get worse..

MiamiHeat
While Kobe is in Africa fucking some of that home grown pussy, you got these media stars trying to get twitter followers.

kobe is vanessa's bitch and everyone knows it.

ElNono
07-06-2010, 09:16 PM
Kobe was being an extreme media whore when he asked for a trade, making amateur tapes in parking lots, going to radio stations, calling out everybody..I know Laker fans like to ignore that part of history, but just saying..

This is the current era of players, they all have massive egos and love the attention, it's only going to get worse..

Or dicking around about Bynum in a parking lot with some 'casual fans' that happened to have a 'hidden' camera... :lol

07-06-2010, 09:17 PM
Those sources said that James' representatives requested they be allowed to sell sponsorship for the one-hour special, with the proceeds going to the Boys and Girls Clubs of America
james is such a terrible person, using his fame to benefit the less fortunate. how dare he.

DPG21920
07-06-2010, 09:18 PM
You need superstars and "bigger than life" personalities. They are in every single damn sport. The hate for James, who by all accounts is a model teammate is ridiculous imo.

Sure, he loves attention and lives a lavish lifestyle, but most stars do. At least he balances that with being a selfless teammate and great locker room guy.

Spursfan092120
http://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/GALLERY/1936_10_08_09_9_48_25.jpg

HarlemHeat37
:lol I didn't even know that King was doing it for charity..now it's even more brilliant..class act..

I agree with DPG, as we've said many times here..Lebron's a great teammate, he's never said a bad word about a teammate, even when the media has tried to bait him..he's never had any serious incidents, he always speaks very well about everybody..yet there are so many people that hate him :lol..

Spursfan092120
james is such a terrible person, using his fame to benefit the less fortunate. how dare he.
That is a nice move on his part..didn't notice that..

Creation88
07-06-2010, 09:19 PM
Jordan announcing his return to #NBA in 1995 (via fax): "I'm back." LeBron's decision requires an hour-long special?

Amarelooms
Fucking annoying idiot....enough with Lebron, Wade and Bosh....gtfo already

:elephant

Basketballgirl25
If he is going to do this is says he is going to the Cavs, I'm going to say WTF. At least it makes for some good drama

Creation88
You need superstars and "bigger than life" personalities. They are in every single damn sport. The hate for James, who by all accounts is a model teammate is ridiculous imo.

Sure, he loves attention and lives a lavish lifestyle, but most stars do. At least he balances that with being a selfless teammate and great locker room guy.

doesn't balance it with WINNING TITLES! he's more concerned with his starlight than anything else.

DPG21920
07-06-2010, 09:20 PM
Fucking annoying idiot....enough with Lebron, Wade and Bosh....gtfo already

Shut up dummy. Just because no one cares about Cuban screwing Dirk over, doesn't mean this is not cool.

The_Worlds_finest
this guy is such a fucking loser. I hope he stays in cleveland and places the blame for him sucking on the fans

Jloyola
I hope the press conference is somewhere like in Dallas or Detroit... i wanna see the drama

SpursTillTheEnd
some of yall are fucking stupid if jordan did this yall would be all on his nuts and jordan would be promoting the fuck outta space jam until the end of free agency fuck jordan

http://img710.imageshack.us/img710/1903/lebronjamesnike.jpg (http://img710.imageshack.us/i/lebronjamesnike.jpg/)

DPG21920
doesn't balance it with WINNING TITLES! he's more concerned with his starlight than anything else.

Give it time.

HarlemHeat37
07-06-2010, 09:21 PM
some of yall are fucking stupid if jordan did this yall would be all on his nuts and jordan would be promoting the fuck outta space jam until the end of free agency fuck jordan

:rollin:toast

MavDynasty
07-06-2010, 09:21 PM

http://img710.imageshack.us/img710/1903/lebronjamesnike.jpg (http://img710.imageshack.us/i/lebronjamesnike.jpg/)

?

MiamiHeat
07-06-2010, 09:22 PM

Ny0r1F-5dOM

then magically, the Lakers get Pau Gasol for Kwame Brown.

Fuck David Stern.

MavDynasty

HarlemHeat37
You can't win titles with Jamison and Varajeo as your 2nd and 3rd best players, it doesn't work that way..

DPG21920
Mav fans bitter because their "WE STACKED" T-Shirts they already invested $1,000.00 in won't sell.

23LeBronJames23
07-06-2010, 09:23 PM
Is he going to make a decesion on where he will make a decesion?
I cant believe he wont drag this shit thru the hole summer

DPG21920
07-06-2010, 09:25 PM
Tell me you joking?

Nope. Stretch spent $1,000.00 on high quality T-Shirts with the slogan "WE STACKED" on them trying to be the first to cash in on Lebron to the Mavs. It was his version of a "get rich quick" plan.

MiamiHeat
07-06-2010, 09:27 PM
Nope. Stretch spent $1,000.00 on high quality T-Shirts with the slogan "WE STACKED" on them trying to be the first to cash in on Lebron to the Mavs. It was his version of a "get rich quick" plan.

wha?

what on earth gave them the idea that LeBron was going to Dallas?

MavDynasty
07-06-2010, 09:28 PM

LMAO midget who sucks dick at basketball

get dunked on bitch

Jloyola
07-06-2010, 09:29 PM
Anyone here wonder if the "TEAM" actually knows who Lebron is choosing?

BadOdor
07-06-2010, 09:31 PM
Sons I will be tuning in!

Amarelooms
07-06-2010, 09:32 PM
Shut up dummy. Just because no one cares about Cuban screwing Dirk over, doesn't mean this is not cool.

What you talking about dummy....Dirk wants to be in Dallas...he's getting 20million a year to play bball. Deep down he probably knows that means he likely won't win a ring but there is much more to life than a stupid game of basketball....grow up son.

God bless you and your family regardless

DPG21920
07-06-2010, 09:32 PM
He was making fun of me saying I was "scared". Then he said his team was going to kill mine and then he said he would also be richer than me.

He sent this to me:

http://www.customink.com/designs/proofs/aab0-000f-0u45/front.jpg

Amarelooms
07-06-2010, 09:33 PM
wha?

what on earth gave them the idea that LeBron was going to Dallas?

Faith....just like dumb people who claim Jesus rose from the dead to only fly into the sky...blind faith my friend

redzero
07-06-2010, 09:34 PM
All Lebron can really do is travel to the hoop and dunk, It is a lot easier to get the height he does when you don't have to worry about getting stripped because you're holding the ball in your hands all the way down the court, just runs full force into guys and either watches them move out of the way or get called for a foul because he ran them over. He travels constantly and whines like a bitch

99% of his moves are power moves. Boring as fuck. Even when he had a free dunk in the all star game he did a guess what..unoriginal power dunk. He lookes awkward running the floor, he is duck footed, is a spotlight hog. After shaq performed that dance in the allstar game he comes out trying to do a stupid dance to get attention. Also other stupid ass attention craving things he does, like the chalk throw, and the acting out taking a picture of his team. Fucking lame. He has no "finesse" like others that are fun to watch. When Jordan played you didnt know what he would do. His creativity and finesse would keep people guessing. Same deal with Kobe. He does new moves every game, and doesnt look akward spinning contorting his body around. Same goes for a few other players around the league. Plus the cavs have 4 allstars former or active on the team people seem to forget. Cavs have a shitty record against the good teams. USa couldnt win with basically 90% the same team 4 years ago. They got the bronze. NBA is trying so hard to push lebrick in your face its sickening.

look at his skills set. Is he the best shooter in the league? I wouldn't even put him in the top 15. Is he a great ball handler? Well hes no Chris Paul thats for sure, and that crab dribble? Defensivly his size and speed help him a lot, he doesn't necessarily read the offence like some like Kobe does. Is he focused on the game? Hell fucking no, this guy wants to be on the cover of magazines, wants to be the highlight player and wants to be on a bigger stage than Cleveland.

BadOdor
07-06-2010, 09:34 PM
Faith....just like dumb people who claim Jesus rose from the dead to only fly into the sky...blind faith my friend

Sons don't be bringing Jesus into this.....the midget is still butthurt from that one time Manu said he doesn't believe in him.

we stacked.

BadOdor
07-06-2010, 09:35 PM
All Lebron can really do is travel to the hoop and dunk, It is a lot easier to get the height he does when you don't have to worry about getting stripped because you're holding the ball in your hands all the way down the court, just runs full force into guys and either watches them move out of the way or get called for a foul because he ran them over. He travels constantly and whines like a bitch

99% of his moves are power moves. Boring as fuck. Even when he had a free dunk in the all star game he did a guess what..unoriginal power dunk. He lookes awkward running the floor, he is duck footed, is a spotlight hog. After shaq performed that dance in the allstar game he comes out trying to do a stupid dance to get attention. Also other stupid ass attention craving things he does, like the chalk throw, and the acting out taking a picture of his team. Fucking lame. He has no "finesse" like others that are fun to watch. When Jordan played you didnt know what he would do. His creativity and finesse would keep people guessing. Same deal with Kobe. He does new moves every game, and doesnt look akward spinning contorting his body around. Same goes for a few other players around the league. Plus the cavs have 4 allstars former or active on the team people seem to forget. Cavs have a shitty record against the good teams. USa couldnt win with basically 90% the same team 4 years ago. They got the bronze. NBA is trying so hard to push lebrick in your face its sickening.

look at his skills set. Is he the best shooter in the league? I wouldn't even put him in the top 15. Is he a great ball handler? Well hes no Chris Paul thats for sure, and that crab dribble? Defensivly his size and speed help him a lot, he doesn't necessarily read the offence like some like Kobe does. Is he focused on the game? Hell fucking no, this guy wants to be on the cover of magazines, wants to be the highlight player and wants to be on a bigger stage than Cleveland.

Sounds like a stinki paki post.

Budkin
07-06-2010, 09:36 PM
Not surprising.

redzero
07-06-2010, 09:37 PM
Sounds like a stinki paki post.

:rollin

I think I should make a Lakers troll and post that over and over again.

Amarelooms
07-06-2010, 09:38 PM
crab dribble...who has the gif?

Veterinarian
07-06-2010, 09:44 PM

:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

Who the fuck is stretch, Ralph Kramden?

lol get rich quick schemes.

DPG21920
07-06-2010, 09:45 PM
LMAO midget who sucks dick at basketball

get dunked on bitch

Why are you mad? It is not your money wasted. Stretch is the one who lost his money.

What you talking about dummy....Dirk wants to be in Dallas...he's getting 20million a year to play bball. Deep down he probably knows that means he likely won't win a ring but there is much more to life than a stupid game of basketball....grow up son.

God bless you and your family regardless

Cuban ripped him off and took advantage of Dirk's kind & loyal nature. I would not expect you to understand because your priorities are whacked.

Veterinarian
The faggotty font makes it 25x funnier tbh.

DPG21920
:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

Who the fuck is stretch, Ralph Kramden?

lol get rich quick schemes.

He even put the letter in Bron's tattoo font. He thought they were going to sell like hot cakes.

Veterinarian
07-06-2010, 09:47 PM
He even put the letter in Bron's tattoo font. He thought they were going to sell like hot cakes.

http://thebsreport.files.wordpress.com/2009/06/money_down_toilet-2.jpg

Booharv
07-06-2010, 09:53 PM
Once he goes back to the Cavs no one outside of die hard basketball fans and Cav fans will give a shit about him again until the season starts. So he might as well milk this now while he can. If he went to the Bulls with Bosh though the anticipation would probably build throughout the summer leading up to the season. I'd even possibly even watch a preseason game or two of theirs.

MavDynasty
07-06-2010, 10:04 PM
:lmao

Is there no limit to the idiocy of these Mav clowns. That's worse than the Suns throwing a parade.:lol

lol stinky gardening paki

Giuseppe
07-06-2010, 10:06 PM
Bitch, I got the title. Fuck a free agent summit, I just went bac2back... no Shaq.

Testify, Luva, testify!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SpursTillTheEnd
07-06-2010, 10:07 PM
dirk is a dumbass if he wants to win a ship that nigga needs to pull a juana mann and go play for the wnba

badfish22
07-06-2010, 10:10 PM
Are people actually believing DPG or are they just playing along? Its getting hard to tell.

DPG21920
07-06-2010, 10:12 PM
Now I feel bad bringing it up. Stretch is good people. He does suck at two things though: 1)Basketball. He is so bad. He is so bad he has to make things up like me getting dunked on, even though Bump said he didn't dunk on me. Sad that he has to make stuff up because this "midget" is too quick for him.

2)Business. He made two mistakes: 1)His idea was not new or exciting & 2)He sunk money into an obvious gamble. Not good business sense.

ducks
07-06-2010, 10:13 PM
I hope the team gets leaked

DPG21920
07-06-2010, 10:13 PM
Are people actually believing DPG or are they just playing along? Its getting hard to tell.

:lol Don't try and save face for Stretch, just because you root for the same team.

He went overboard with the WE STACKED shtick. I thought you knew about the T-Shirts?

redzero
07-06-2010, 10:15 PM
:lol Don't try and save face for Stretch, just because you root for the same team.

He went overboard with the WE STACKED shtick. I thought you knew about the T-Shirts?

Wait, he actually got those made?

badfish22
07-06-2010, 10:19 PM
Wait, he actually got those made?

Theres no way :lol

DPG21920
07-06-2010, 10:20 PM
Yessir. To him it was more of boasting because he thought Bron was coming. But he really did think he could easily double his money. To him, $1000 was not a big investment.

lefty
07-06-2010, 10:21 PM
KBP: he is going to announce that he is joining Panatinaikos for 357 200 0000 0000 000000000000000 $ U.S

redzero
07-06-2010, 10:24 PM
Yessir. To him it was more of boasting because he though Bron was coming. But he really did think he could easily double his money. To him, $1000 was not a big investment.

http://img810.imageshack.us/img810/5844/facepalm.gif (http://img810.imageshack.us/i/facepalm.gif/)

BlackSwordsMan
2 million viewers easy

BlackSwordsMan
kobe gonna try to rape a bitch tomorrow and have an apology press conference on the next day to try and take ratings

HarlemHeat37
07-06-2010, 10:25 PM
ST >>> NBA Twitter..

We broke Lakaluva's Pakistanihood, and now stretch's failure as a businessman..somebody get us some high-paying basketball jobs..

DPG21920
07-06-2010, 10:25 PM
Yeah, like I said, Stretch is good peeps, but he sucks at ball and business. We should all offer to buy a shirt at half the cost just to piss him off :lol

23LeBronJames23
07-06-2010, 10:26 PM
KBP: he is going to announce that he is joining Panatinaikos for 357 200 0000 0000 000000000000000 $ U.S

lol

Zelophehad
07-06-2010, 10:28 PM
I've never heard of this "We Stacked" phrase before, where did it come from?

DPG21920
07-06-2010, 10:29 PM
I've never heard of this "We Stacked" phrase before, where did it come from?

Some Mav fans on here started saying it to taunt people because they though Lebron was coming to the Mavs.

Booharv
07-06-2010, 10:32 PM
Some Mav fans on here started saying it to taunt people because they though Lebron was coming to the Mavs.

That's what I thought too. It just got 30x funnier for me now that that's been confirmed. Even if all the Mav fans who post here bought T-shirts he's still be down hundreds of dollars.

badfish22
07-06-2010, 10:32 PM
Lebron just needs an hour to explain how the Dust chip works to the masses

WE STAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKED!!!

(yes im riding this thing to the very end)

DPG21920
07-06-2010, 10:33 PM
Lebron just needs an hour to explain how the Dust chip works to the masses

WE STAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKED!!!

(yes im riding this thing to the very end)

Buy a shirt, they are on clearance.

Venti Quattro
07-06-2010, 10:33 PM
LMAO amazing beyond belief

I admire stretch's business savvy :lmao

DPG21920
07-06-2010, 10:34 PM
That's what I thought too. It just got 30x funnier for me now that that's been confirmed. Even if all the Mav fans who post here bought T-shirts he's still be down hundreds of dollars.

He would not tell me how much they cost, but he said he had 50-60 made.

txallstar
07-06-2010, 10:35 PM
this fucking guy...an hour special to decide which team he will choke in the playoffs

DPG21920
07-06-2010, 10:37 PM
Maybe Stretch can just add "Damn it, Donnie" on the back and save face....He has to do something. Either that or start his own team and use those as jerseys.

Only problem with that is that why he is failing at the YMCA league, he will also be wearing failure. Tough spot.

TIMMYD!
07-06-2010, 10:38 PM
If he stays in Cleveland I'm gonna be fucking pissed, all that waiting for nothing.

Veterinarian
Didn't somebody say Stretch spent $1000 in this thread?

redzero
Joke's on everybody else when LeBron does sing with the Mavs. Stretch's shirts will sellout and he will have enough money to use a font that isn't retarded.

SpursTillTheEnd
07-06-2010, 10:41 PM
ER1oKRZAIlg

Giuseppe
07-06-2010, 10:41 PM
17 is imminent.

Then we'll go on to the end.

DPG21920
07-06-2010, 10:42 PM
Joke's on everybody else when LeBron does sing with the Mavs. Stretch's shirts will sellout and he will have enough money to use a font that isn't retarded.

That would be some shit and Stretch would be owning me if that happened. But when we were talking about the shirts, I thought he was joking at first, but he wasn't.

He specifically said the thing that was cool about them was that he was able to match Lebron's tattoo font for the words "WE STACKED". Like it was some cool subtle touch.

http://www.quadratix.org/wp-content/gallery/tats/lebron-james-tattoo-001-back-chosen-one-small.jpg

Venti Quattro
LeBron breaking it gently to Cleveland on national TV. That's going to be cruel.

monosylab1k

At least get your facts straight.

Mav fans were using "we stacked" at the trade deadline, not because of any hope of LeBron coming. We just used it more then because of how funny it was to see how butthurt everyone got when we posted LeBron in a Mav Jersey avatars.

bostonguy
07-06-2010, 10:43 PM
This has been pretty obvious from the get go. Bron is fucking around. He was never going to leave Cleveland. This news just confirmed it for good. He isn't passing up on $30 million guaranteed money.

I don't blame him for doing this at all. He is a superstar who has never been a free agent. This kind of attention is something he will never get again.

bostonguy
07-06-2010, 10:44 PM
LeBron breaking it gently to Cleveland on national TV. That's going to be cruel.

No way he is doing that.

Trainwreck2100
07-06-2010, 10:44 PM
why the fuck does espn need a source to tell them about a show on espn

Giuseppe
07-06-2010, 10:45 PM
This has been pretty obvious from the get go. Bron is fucking around. He was never going to leave Cleveland. This news just confirmed it for good. He isn't passing up on $30 million guaranteed money.

I don't blame him for doing this at all. He is a superstar who has never been a free agent. This kind of attention is something he will never get again.

Guy, breaking his cogent cherry.

The $30 million pays the taxes on the $100 million. Like shaved pussy.

monosylab1k
07-06-2010, 10:45 PM
tbh it's hilarious how DPG trolled the fuck out of everybody.

Although if stretch really told DPG he spent money on shirts, then it's hilarious how stretch trolled the fuck out of everybody :lmao

bostonguy
07-06-2010, 10:46 PM
I have 5 grand on Bron staying. I am pretty damn tempted to double and maybe even triple this bet. I just don't see Bron leaving especially with how he is going to announce it.

Veterinarian
07-06-2010, 10:47 PM
Has Stretch tried any other Kramdanesque get rich quick schemes?

Tbh a boob who pulls something like this might have a long history of hilarious business ideas.

Venti Quattro
Supposing LeBron stays with Cleveland, how much will he earn per year?

DPG21920

Mav fans were using "we stacked" at the trade deadline, not because of any hope of LeBron coming. We just used it more then because of how funny it was to see how butthurt everyone got when we posted LeBron in a Mav Jersey avatars.

So you started saying it because of Lebron in a Mavs jersey. Which is what I said. I did not say every Mav fan saying that truly believed it, I just said they used it to taunt about Lebron to the Mavs.

monosylab1k
07-06-2010, 10:48 PM
Has Stretch tried any other Kramdanesque get rich quick schemes?

Tbh a boob who pulls something like this might have a long history of hilarious business ideas.

He sold fake cock extender pills to gullible ass Spurs fans for a couple years. Made a few hundred grand off that one.

DPG21920
07-06-2010, 10:49 PM

Although if stretch really told DPG he spent money on shirts, then it's hilarious how stretch trolled the fuck out of everybody :lmao

Sons, there is no way Stretch made that up. He was dead on serious. I thought others knew about it.

There is no way that Stretch told me something that he told no one else a month ago in hopes that I would bring it up. He had design plans, money spent, the whole 9 yards.

monosylab1k
So you started saying it because of Lebron in a Mavs jersey. Which is what I said. I did not say every Mav fan saying that truly believed it, I just said they used it to taunt about Lebron to the Mavs.

We Stacked originated in February because of getting Butler/Haywood.

Veterinarian
17 is imminent.

Then we'll go on to the end.

Counting the Minnesota titles is ultra lame.

monosylab1k
07-06-2010, 10:50 PM
Sons, there is no way Stretch made that up. He was dead on serious. I thought others knew about it.

There is no way that Stretch told me something that he told no one else a month ago in hopes that I would bring it up. He had design plans, money spent, the whole 9 yards.

:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

it's only hilarious because of how poorly conceived this troll job is. And yet somehow everybody in this thread fell for it.

DPG21920
07-06-2010, 10:51 PM
We Stacked originated in February because of getting Butler/Haywood.

Ah, my bad. Thought it was centered around Lebron. Hence you saying "Mav fans said it bc Spurs fans got butthurt when we posted Lebron in a Mavs jersey"?

redzero
07-06-2010, 10:51 PM

He doesn't even live in Los Angeles, so it doesn't matter.

Veterinarian
07-06-2010, 10:52 PM

And if Stretch actually bought a shitload of those shirts and then bragged about it, its one of the funniest things in the history of this forum. :lmao

DPG21920
07-06-2010, 10:53 PM
:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

it's only hilarious because of how poorly conceived this troll job is. And yet somehow everybody in this thread fell for it.

What are you talking about poorly conceived? So I just started randomly making this up? Have you ever seen me troll?

I thought of all people, you would be giving him hell about it. I refuse to believe I am the only one who knew about it. I bet Bump did.

DazedAndConfused

You're really not as funny as you think you are. Get over yourself.

monosylab1k
Ah, my bad. Thought it was centered around Lebron. Hence you saying "Mav fans said it bc Spurs fans got butthurt when we posted Lebron in a Mavs jersey"?

We kept it up after the first few "You guys are sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooo fucking stupid if you think LeBron is coming to Dallas!!!! I mean sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooo incredibly fucking stupid! haha stupid Mavs fans!"

and then "we stacked" was a nice retort.

Veterinarian
07-06-2010, 10:54 PM
Tbh if Stretch did buy those shirts he'd be smart to just throw them away at this point and claim he was lying/kidding.

Giuseppe

I don't care.

monosylab1k
You're really not as funny as you think you are. Get over yourself.

Hi Jeff.

Halberto
07-06-2010, 10:55 PM
Bitch, I got the title. Fuck a free agent summit, I just went bac2back... no Shaq.

^Documented.

He's getting paid for this, wouldn't you do the same.

monosylab1k
07-06-2010, 10:56 PM
What are you talking about poorly conceived? So I just started randomly making this up? Have you ever seen me troll?

I thought of all people, you would be giving him hell about it. I refuse to believe I am the only one who knew about it. I bet Bump did.

If he really did then yes, I'd be giving him all kinds of hell and leading the charge with you.

Either you can admit that you trolled everybody in this thread, or you'll have to admit you got trolled by stretch. Which one is it?

SpursTillTheEnd
07-06-2010, 10:59 PM
what kind of man becomes a veterinarian fucking queer .... (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=9640) (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=9640)

DPG21920
07-06-2010, 11:01 PM
If he really did then yes, I'd be giving him all kinds of hell and leading the charge with you.

Either you can admit that you trolled everybody in this thread, or you'll have to admit you got trolled by stretch. Which one is it?

Or you can mount up and give Stretch hell for being so ridiculous.

Veterinarian
07-06-2010, 11:01 PM
Real or not, these are some ugly T-Shirts. That font is gay as a handbag full of rainbows tbh.

Venti Quattro
07-06-2010, 11:03 PM
Real or not, these are some ugly T-Shirts. That font is gay as a handbag full of rainbows tbh.

That shirt lacks glitters and unicorns.

DPG21920
07-06-2010, 11:11 PM
But this is not about Stretch. This is about Lebron. I still don't fully understand all the hate. Megastar, eccentric & great teammate.

SenorSpur
07-06-2010, 11:12 PM
Drama Queen.

:rolleyes

:greedy

:sleep

My Fault
07-06-2010, 11:13 PM
Yeah this pretty much closes the deal on what I think of Lebron. What superstar who "only cares about winning" does this? Kobe asked to be traded yes but hasn't never done such antics. He just wins and stfu the way a superstar should. Durant will be the one to take over when Kobe is done not Lebron.

Giuseppe
07-06-2010, 11:18 PM
They're all staying home, or, pouting over a S&T (Bosh). The extra year, the extra 30 million is a powerful motive. That extra year pays the tax on the principle. You can have $70 million of $100 million, OR, $100 million of $130 million.

Please.

***LOB is pie-in-the-sky. A next to impossible feat. Too far away to see clearly. The money is right there, all they have to do is sign on the line which is dotted. That's easy. That's right in front of them. Just reach out and sign it. And by doing so they get an extra $30 million.

Please.

monosylab1k
07-06-2010, 11:26 PM
Or you can mount up and give Stretch hell for being so ridiculous.

If it were true I would. We both know it isn't true.

Either you can admit you trolled everyone, or just admit you got trolled.

But this is not about Stretch. This is about Lebron. I still don't fully understand all the hate. Megastar, eccentric & great teammate.

Or just change the subject.

BRHornet45
07-06-2010, 11:26 PM
now sons if this "setup" type of nonsense doesn't tell you the NBA is rigged then I don't know what else to say

4>0rings
07-06-2010, 11:31 PM
This nigga would be cutting out peoples car stereos with a knife and jamming a flat head screw driver in a cars ignition to steal it if he couldn't jump high.

Gorilla Game
07-06-2010, 11:31 PM
They created a monster...

BRHornet45
07-06-2010, 11:32 PM
This nigga would be cutting out peoples car stereos with a knife and jamming a flat head screw driver in a cars ignition to steal it if he couldn't jump high.

truth

SpursTillTheEnd
07-06-2010, 11:53 PM
http://img819.imageshack.us/img819/7155/yhrfwt2uxx.jpg (http://img819.imageshack.us/i/yhrfwt2uxx.jpg/)http://img819.imageshack.us/img819/7155/yhrfwt2uxx.jpg (http://img819.imageshack.us/i/yhrfwt2uxx.jpg/)

http://img819.imageshack.us/img819/7155/yhrfwt2uxx.jpg (http://img819.imageshack.us/i/yhrfwt2uxx.jpg/)http://img819.imageshack.us/img819/7155/yhrfwt2uxx.jpg (http://img819.imageshack.us/i/yhrfwt2uxx.jpg/)

badfish22
07-06-2010, 11:55 PM
0/10

redzero
07-06-2010, 11:55 PM
We STAAAAAAAAAAACCCCKKKKKEEED

baseline bum
07-07-2010, 12:21 AM
I was about to prop dallaskd for a brilliant troll job, considering his post read exactly like an ESPN article. I figured the link was a rick roll or some shit. And then I saw it was fucking real!?! What the fuck? Not even Shaq would pull this kind of stupid shit. I can't believe I'm saying this, but I think I'd rather see Kobe win the next 5 titles than see James win a single one.

Leetonidas
07-07-2010, 12:36 AM
Seriously LeBron? What a faggot.

MavDynasty
07-07-2010, 12:41 AM
Seriously LeBron? What a faggot.

sup pothead

Goran Dragic
07-07-2010, 12:47 AM
lol emo pothead

mudyez
07-07-2010, 01:03 AM
LeBron will go back to Cleveland!

Why would he do all the hyping and stuff to celebrate himself "backstabbing" his hometown area?

Thompson
07-07-2010, 01:03 AM
How are they going to fill an hour with this? Will they announce it at the beginning of the show and then spend an hour in commentary, or will they try to get people to watch a full hour before they finally announce it? Watch them start the show with 'will the octopus correctly pick LeBron's next jersey?'

Thompson
07-07-2010, 01:06 AM
LeBron will go back to Cleveland!

Why would he do all the hyping and stuff to celebrate himself "backstabbing" his hometown area?

Maybe he's an insensitive egomaniac who sees it as 'celebrating his resurrection of the storied Bulls franchise.'

MavDynasty
07-07-2010, 01:08 AM
Fuck LeBron

07-07-2010, 01:13 AM
did people seriously not read this part:

Those sources said that James's representatives requested they be allowed to sell sponsorship for the one-hour special, with the proceeds going to the Boys and Girls Clubs of America, and that ESPN agreed to the proposal but had not been told what James has decided.

GuerillaBlack
07-07-2010, 01:16 AM
I predict LeBron will have a bunch of hats with each team he's considering on the table. Then pick one. I'm starting to think he may go to the Nets though, even sooner. He'll be going to a good situation (Harris, Favors, Lopez, and Brooklyn in three years) and Avery is a good coach. Not to mention his buddy Jay-Z has great convincing powers, because of the Illuminati. He once sold ice in the winter, and sold fire in hell, he's a hustler baby, he'll sell water to a well.

Chieflion
07-07-2010, 01:16 AM

Headline: LeBron, ESPN

No one cares about the small little details at all, thus the LeBron hate all started spewing out.

redzero
07-07-2010, 01:21 AM

Fuck charity.

Thompson
07-07-2010, 01:21 AM

There are probably rules preventing him from profiting from this directly, and I think he's doing it more for the attention and self-aggrandizement than for the kids.

07-07-2010, 01:25 AM
my bad. what a faggot, taking advantage of his media attention to benefit kids. fuck him.

crc21209
07-07-2010, 01:36 AM
I have a feeling after alllllll the talk and "speculation," that he is staying in Cleveland...unfortunately.

mudyez
07-07-2010, 01:41 AM
How are they going to fill an hour with this?

"Welcome to the LeBron-festivall! We are live here in Hawaii!"
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_MTE3roZy35A/RbtRH_GHU-I/AAAAAAAAANk/6C0EWcRRMTc/s400/Thunderbird+Delta.jpg

We welcome the Managers of NJ, Chicago, NY and Miami!
Please guess what LeBron is worth!
http://www.delawareonline.com/blogs/uploaded_images/carey1-720627.jpg
Everybody is saying the exactely same: MAXMONEY!

"Welcome our special guest:
The Cleveland Cavaliers!"
http://www.merkur-online.de/bilder/2009/07/08/395487/292041619-haette-passieren-duerfen-seitensprung-oder-enttarnung.9.jpg
Cleveland: "What r u doing here?"

Cleveland: "We have something to announce!
"Welcome our new GM!"
http://www.slamdunkcentral.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/04/00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 0000000000000a29.jpg

LeBron: "Oh well..."...wispers something into Bob Barkers ear!

Barker: "Cleveland please make your guess for LeBrons price as well"

Cleveland: "Maxdeal+1cent!"

LeBron: "We have a winner!"

everybody around the world is happy from that day on:
http://i812.photobucket.com/albums/zz41/ramadanblog/muslimchildren/muslim_children_thai.jpg
http://tvrecappersanonymous.files.wordpress.com/2010/03/sesame_street.jpg
http://www.showbizgalore.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/chinese-new-year-40202160257314.jpg
http://growabrain.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/2008/02/06/nazi_bikers.jpg

DJ Mbenga
07-07-2010, 02:04 AM
lol i thought this was trolling. i guess its true

Chillen
07-07-2010, 02:11 AM
If this is about resigning with the Cavaliers I think it's utterly pointless to hold an hour long press conference, just resign and stay where your at. Of course he probably feels the need to clear the air regarding all this drama.

baseline bum
07-07-2010, 02:26 AM
The only way LeBron could redeem himself is if he walks up the first minute of the show, says "Chicago" (or whatever city he's going to play in), walks off, and then leaves ESPN hanging to fill the rest of the hour.

The Third Man
07-07-2010, 02:33 AM
seriously

Kobe's got four fucking rings and it about to be fitted for his fifth. He's not jealous of anybody.

mudyez
07-07-2010, 02:35 AM
I guess we can be happy that he didnt choose to hold the press conference right at the soccer cup finale!

cobbler
07-07-2010, 02:36 AM
He should donate those shirts to the homeless. Fucking idiot.

They may be homeless... but they still have pride. :lol

CubanSucks
07-07-2010, 04:43 AM
Wow, I'm gonna make an effort to avoid this.

ffadicted
07-07-2010, 05:39 AM
lol @ all the bandwagon haters in here, I was hating lebron before hating lebron was the cool thing to do.

Fucking faggot man, just do a regular press conference like EVERYBODY ELSE, you don't need a goddamn 1 hour special. I swear to god if he does all this shit and then just goes back to the cavs, I'm shooting somebody

PM5K
07-07-2010, 06:56 AM
Someone said it was only going to get worse, but how much worse could it get, this is all I could think of:

http://listentoleon.net/wp/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/apollo_creed.jpg

jermaine
07-07-2010, 08:07 AM
Are you fucking serious? This is so fucking annoying.

I know right. This nigga is so full of himself its sad! Is he that fuckin retarded its gone take him o whole hour to pronounce New Jersey Nets!?! I mean that's a two second word but he gone stretch it out over a hour. I wonder at what point they gone go to commercial? Lmao

quickerblade
07-07-2010, 08:36 AM
what are they going to talk about for the hour? or is he going to announce the team in the first few minutes and the rest of the show will be about his decision.

now bosh is with wade, and amare with knicks, if james sticks with cavs who are they signing? boozer, i dont think so, nobody like the cavs..he should go to miami and win a few rings.

colargol
07-07-2010, 08:52 AM
He's going to Chicago.....:)

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=158010

Ashy Larry
07-07-2010, 09:03 AM
lol ..... attention whoring at its best

stretch
07-07-2010, 02:52 PM
:lol @ DPG

I saw Lakaluva in another thread saying something about some retarded business idea that I had or something. I had no idea whatsoever where that came from. So I did some research, and found this thread, and I must say... it was a troll job well done by DPG.

For the record, I never spent $1,000 in "we stacked" shirts or anything like that. If you fell for the joke, you're a fucking idiot that got trolled by a pudgy midget.

Also, let me set the basketball story straight. Yes, I fibbed about BUMP dunking on DPG. He did dunk, but the goal was a piece of junk, was only like 9 feet high, and it was on a breakaway. Me and DPG were actually on the same team, along with Mono, I think Findog, and some other guy who sucked ass. DPG did score a few points, however several were assisted by me, I know he had a breakaway layup that I got the rebound and fired the ball out to him, and he made a jumper that I assisted off a drive and dish. I scored the majority of our teams points, but the only way I was able to do that was fast breaking, because the court was so small and crappy, and the guys we were playing against were all pretty tall and would just foul the shit out of you if you came into the lane, and our goal was crooked as hell, so shooting was damn near impossible. So basically it was impossible to get any scores in a halfcourt set. LOL I do recall DPG getting the shit blocked out of him a few times by some white guys too :lmao

Oh yeah, and after doing absolutely NOTHING all game, Sribb hit a fucking game winning long jumper right in my face. Piece of shit... :lol

spurs_fan_in_exile
07-07-2010, 02:54 PM
Someone said it was only going to get worse, but how much worse could it get, this is all I could think of:

http://listentoleon.net/wp/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/apollo_creed.jpg

Kirilenko's gonna kill Lebron?

DPG21920
07-07-2010, 06:14 PM
:lol @ DPG

I saw Lakaluva in another thread saying something about some retarded business idea that I had or something. I had no idea whatsoever where that came from. So I did some research, and found this thread, and I must say... it was a troll job well done by DPG.

For the record, I never spent $1,000 in "we stacked" shirts or anything like that. If you fell for the joke, you're a fucking idiot that got trolled by a pudgy midget.

Also, let me set the basketball story straight. Yes, I fibbed about BUMP dunking on DPG. He did dunk, but the goal was a piece of junk, was only like 9 feet high, and it was on a breakaway. Me and DPG were actually on the same team, along with Mono, I think Findog, and some other guy who sucked ass. DPG did score a few points, however several were assisted by me, I know he had a breakaway layup that I got the rebound and fired the ball out to him, and he made a jumper that I assisted off a drive and dish. I scored the majority of our teams points, but the only way I was able to do that was fast breaking, because the court was so small and crappy, and the guys we were playing against were all pretty tall and would just foul the shit out of you if you came into the lane, and our goal was crooked as hell, so shooting was damn near impossible. So basically it was impossible to get any scores in a halfcourt set. LOL I do recall DPG getting the shit blocked out of him a few times by some white guys too :lmao

Oh yeah, and after doing absolutely NOTHING all game, Sribb hit a fucking game winning long jumper right in my face. Piece of shit... :lol

This is mostly true. Sribb is a balla. But sons, we both know I am not pudgy. Quit fabricating.

lol T-Shrits.

Spursfan092120
07-07-2010, 09:38 PM
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_CqDk4jAv_Y4/TDUTPv5go4I/AAAAAAAAEq8/0Cg1s5GKG44/s1600/02.jpg

florige
07-07-2010, 09:56 PM
Kirilenko's gonna kill Lebron?

Would you guys here be pissed if Lebron came out wearing a literal King's attire, cape,crown and being carried out on a thrown by ESPN analyst with Ric Flair's background music playing faintly in the background?

Venti Quattro
07-07-2010, 10:01 PM
Would you guys here be pissed if Lebron came out wearing a literal King's attire, cape,crown and being carried out on a thrown by ESPN analyst with Ric Flair's background music playing faintly in the background?

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

The dirtiest player in the game son!!!

cobbler
07-07-2010, 10:44 PM
I just question if he will get past the 2nd commercial.

coachmac87
07-07-2010, 10:48 PM
For Lebron and ESPN to get an 1hr "press conference" to just say uh yeah im gonna stay in Cleveland.....I dont think so. They announced that we would know the decision in the first 10 mins. Ok so everybody will tune in and wont miss out on where he will be going. Then what?????? Promote Leron?? Well duh but in a different way then you think.

He is leaving Cleveland and is shaking up the whole leage!!! And everybody will be shocked and tune ON to ESPN and watch the rest of the show. Which will be a NBA Fastbreak show about Lebron vs the Heat....and how crazy this season is about to be.

Sorry Cavs Fans....