ALWAYS bet on BLACK
07-07-2010, 06:39 AM
Yep.

ALWAYS bet on BLACK
07-07-2010, 06:40 AM
http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=5360134

der Kaiser
Apparently he broke it on Mike and Mike. Can anyone confirm?

ALWAYS bet on BLACK
nigga miami is stakked.

der Kaiser
Well there you go.

ALWAYS bet on BLACK
07-07-2010, 06:41 AM
http://www.nbadanceteam.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2007/08/mia_dance07_305x350_fin.jpg

der Kaiser
Stacked? With Bosh and Wade and a bunch of other stiffs they are still not the best team in their own state.

ALWAYS bet on BLACK
we stakked

The Batman
Bosh had to oblige after Wade busted a nut on his face

der Kaiser
07-07-2010, 06:42 AM
Now they add a third guy or a couple of other decent to competent dudes, than that's a different story.

ffadicted
07-07-2010, 06:42 AM
Didn't see that coming lol no fucking way bosh went to cleveland

der Kaiser
07-07-2010, 06:44 AM
What does this say about Lebron?

der Kaiser
07-07-2010, 06:45 AM
Hell what does this say about Cleveland. I guess Bosh was serious about not going to Cleveland.

Giuseppe
07-07-2010, 06:48 AM
If James stays out of Florida it's still business as usual.

ALWAYS bet on BLACK
07-07-2010, 06:49 AM
Nigga, Bron Bron is going to Brooklyn w/JayZ
Cleveland needs to be shut down. Franchise closed. City Closed.

Giuseppe
07-07-2010, 06:50 AM
Then it's business as usual.

ALWAYS bet on BLACK
07-07-2010, 06:51 AM
boozer and lee are joining bron bron in brooklyn

they stakked.

Giuseppe
07-07-2010, 06:53 AM
The San Antonio Nets, eh?

tee, hee.

ploto
07-07-2010, 06:54 AM
Bosh to Miami is what I figured. M&M talking about how Bosh not wanting to go to Cleveland meant Wade got to stay in Miami. If Bosh had joined LeBron in Cleveland, Wade probably would have gone to Chicago. I think the Raptors worked out a sign and trade of Bosh to Miami- maybe for one player, picks and a TPE. Chicago ends up with???

BUMP
07-07-2010, 06:54 AM
If the Heat can't get any solid role players, they're only a 2nd round team in the East tbh

baseline bum
07-07-2010, 06:58 AM
Even Bosh got sick of LeBron's bullshit?

der Kaiser
07-07-2010, 07:00 AM
http://espn.go.com/espnradio/player?rd=1#/live/?callsign=ESPNRADIO

Mike and Mike

scanry
07-07-2010, 07:01 AM
Even Bosh got sick of LeBron's bullshit?

Aren't we all???

The Batman
07-07-2010, 07:06 AM
This is going to fail harder than Lakaluva fails Calculus

sribb43
07-07-2010, 07:20 AM
So it's gonna be Wade Bosh Chamlers and maybe Beasley with a bunch of Devean George's, Malik Allen, Von Wafer types

Stinky Paki
07-07-2010, 07:24 AM
Nigga, I ain't worried about them soft Heat niggas

Just leave my garden alone :(

Amarelooms
07-07-2010, 07:30 AM
So it's gonna be Wade Bosh Chamlers and maybe Beasley with a bunch of Devean George's, Malik Allen, Von Wafer types

Son I'm worried Haywood will just walk and sign with the Heat for like 10 mil....Mavs get nothing and look foolish again....this is bad

:elephant

Kamnik
07-07-2010, 07:32 AM
If I'm Bosh I am doing the same thing.

Wade is certanily a better teamamte and cooler person than LeBron is. Who would want to play with that egomaniac? AND CERTANILY NOT IN CLEVELAND LOL... that is probably the last place you wanna go to if you are Bosh. Whoever took those rumors seriously is nuts.

Keep in mind that many players will want to join a team with Wade and Bosh so recruiting should be much easier for them from this point on... Miami will be a powerhouse in the next 5 years if this is true.

ezau
07-07-2010, 07:42 AM
Wow, there goes the Eastern Conference title. They need one solid point guard and a couple of more role players and they're ready to roll. Question: Can the HEAT still sign Lebron even after this?

Venti Quattro
07-07-2010, 07:45 AM
Yes, if Wade and Bosh take significant pay cuts.

Chieflion
07-07-2010, 07:45 AM
Wow, there goes the Eastern Conference title. They need one solid point guard and a couple of more role players and they're ready to roll. Question: Can the HEAT still sign Lebron even after this?

Depends on Toronto. If they take Michael Beasley, the Miami Heat would probably have enough cap space.

Mike-in-brazil
07-07-2010, 07:46 AM
good choice by Bosh...just weather alone makes it a good choice...lol
I wonder how many cats will be sucking off theHeat this year ??...hype em up like they did lebron last year this will be interesting..

boston.balla
07-07-2010, 07:51 AM
lebron surely does not go to miami.

Xevious
07-07-2010, 07:56 AM
90% sure Lebron stays in Cleveland now.

AnthonyM
07-07-2010, 07:57 AM
Roger Mason is likely going to wind up in Miami now...

Amarelooms
07-07-2010, 07:58 AM

lol WGAS dummy...stop posting trash about trash

Xevious
07-07-2010, 07:58 AM
Every scrub will want to go there for the min.

ezau
07-07-2010, 08:01 AM
Depends on Toronto. If they take Michael Beasley, the Miami Heat would probably have enough cap space.

Thanks!

ezau
07-07-2010, 08:02 AM
Alvin Robertson is just about ready to get out of retirement because of this.

JamStone
07-07-2010, 08:04 AM
Ray Felton, Mike Miller, Travis Outlaw, Haywood, Brad Miller...

If the Heat can sign a couple of those guys, they'll start to look really good. They really do need to get a legitimate center to play with Bosh though. Haywood would be ideal because there really aren't any other centers on the free agent market.

SAScrub
07-07-2010, 08:04 AM
LeBron's best bet to compete now is Chicago.

AnthonyM
07-07-2010, 08:07 AM
Every scrub will want to go there for the min.

If he can find his shot again, it'd be a nice pick up for Miami and really open the floor up for Wade and Bosh...

Chieflion
Ray Felton, Mike Miller, Travis Outlaw, Haywood, Brad Miller...

If the Heat can sign a couple of those guys, they'll start to look really good. They really do need to get a legitimate center to play with Bosh though. Haywood would be ideal because there really aren't any other centers on the free agent market.

They should try their best to secure Raymond Felton, who is a solid defender at PG, and since Wade is handling the ball most of the time, it makes things easy for Felton on offense. Secure Mike Miller cause they need a shooter and Haywood for his defense, but the Mavs will overpay to keep him. I was wondering whether they should ask Haslem to take a paycut and return.

Amarelooms
LeBron's best bet to compete now is Chicago.

Dallas is his best bet dummy but we all know that ain't happening

AnthonyM
07-07-2010, 08:09 AM
Dallas is his best bet dummy but we all know that ain't happening

lol dallas

lol dummy

Mike-in-brazil
07-07-2010, 08:17 AM
lol@ folks assuming lebron would sign with cuban lol....classic!! brutha is trying to get a ring mayne!!!

Amarelooms
07-07-2010, 08:21 AM
lol@ folks assuming lebron would sign with cuban lol....classic!! brutha is trying to get a ring mayne!!!

Get out of here Laker troll.....

MiamiHeat
07-07-2010, 08:22 AM
OIXDSJUkcxsjkczxlvzxcnklvnczxlvmxlkvm,lvmvmzcd

SAKDJASKJDASKJNASKZnjxlkmvnzklmvnczvn mmc

LeBron MIGHT be next :)

Shastafarian
07-07-2010, 08:24 AM
Shelley Smith just said there's a "strong possibility" LeBron goes to Miami.

:lol

What horseshit.

florige
07-07-2010, 08:25 AM
If I'm Bosh I am doing the same thing.

Wade is certanily a better teamamte and cooler person than LeBron is. Who would want to play with that egomaniac? AND CERTANILY NOT IN CLEVELAND LOL... that is probably the last place you wanna go to if you are Bosh. Whoever took those rumors seriously is nuts.

Keep in mind that many players will want to join a team with Wade and Bosh so recruiting should be much easier for them from this point on... Miami will be a powerhouse in the next 5 years if this is true.

Cueing up the current Miami coach to step down for "family reasons" and for current GM Pat Riley to step in as head coach as hard of a decision it was.

Dr. Gonzo
07-07-2010, 08:26 AM
This will end just like the Jermain O'Neal experiment.

MiamiHeat
07-07-2010, 08:28 AM
After signing Wade and Bosh,

Miami has $12mil if they keep Beasley.

If Beasley goes to TOR in the Bosh S/T, then Miami has enough cap space to outright sign LeBron James to the max too.

If LeBron does not go to Miami,

then the Heat are going to sign Brendan Haywood and other role players.

MiamiHeat
07-07-2010, 08:30 AM
This will end just like the Jermain O'Neal experiment.

Heat never really wanted Jermaine, and the HEAT had barely any good role players.

The HEAT got Jermaine for contract reasons. They traded Shaq's unmovable contract of $20mil per to PHX for Marion, then traded Marion's for O'Neal's which expired right in 2010. Just in time for the off-season

Dr. Gonzo
07-07-2010, 08:32 AM
Heat never really wanted Jermaine, and the HEAT had barely any good role players.

The HEAT got Jermaine for contract reasons. They traded Shaq's unmovable contract of $20mil per to PHX for Marion, then traded Marion's for O'Neal's which expired right in 2010. Just in time for the off-season

Oh I forgot the Heat have some great role players locked up for a few years.

MiamiHeat
07-07-2010, 08:35 AM
Oh I forgot the Heat have some great role players locked up for a few years.

The Heat aren't finished.

They have $12mil WITH Michael Beasley right now.

If Beasley is traded to Toronto, they have close to $17mil.

That means either LeBron (if he chooses), or Brendan Haywood and other role players are going to MIA.

Giuseppe
07-07-2010, 08:39 AM
You still have to win it. That's next to impossible.

Let us proceed...

lefty
07-07-2010, 08:55 AM
So, does that mean Pat Riley is taking over as HEad Coach?

sribb43
07-07-2010, 08:58 AM
Lebron James holds the mavs fate with Haywood. If LBJ goes to MIA Haywood returns. If LBJ goes anywhere else, bye bye Brendan

Amarelooms
07-07-2010, 09:00 AM
Lebron James holds the mavs fate with Haywood. If LBJ goes to MIA Haywood returns. If LBJ goes anywhere else, bye bye Brendan

Mavs can't let him walk....gotta sign him no matter the cost. Ideal would be to arrange a S&T but if not....just keep his over-rated ass and trade him in a few years

MiamiHeat
07-07-2010, 09:01 AM

nope, Spoelstra will remain Head Coach if LeBron does not come

but if LeBron DOES come....:lol:lol Spo wil be given a chance and if he fucks up, Pat will be back on the sidelines.

I've gotta assume that LeBron would love to play for a LEGIT hall of fame coach for once. So if he came to MIA, that would be a stipulation imo...

I dbout it though.

LeBron will stay in CLE imo.

JamStone
07-07-2010, 09:01 AM

That would be so Riley.

But doesn't Riley have a hard-on for Spoelstra? I always thought Spoelstra was Riley's illegitimate son by some Filipina hooker and Riley kept him on the payroll to be close to his son.

Amarelooms
07-07-2010, 09:02 AM
The Heat aren't finished.

They have $12mil WITH Michael Beasley right now.

If Beasley is traded to Toronto, they have close to $17mil.

That means either LeBron (if he chooses), or Brendan Haywood and other role players are going to MIA.

Toronto is not going to take that trash for Bosh..unless the Heat are going to give up multiple 1st round picks

rjv
07-07-2010, 09:04 AM
chi town needs to learn that south beach trumps lake michigan any day, especially during the winter.

lefty
07-07-2010, 09:04 AM
That would be so Riley.

But doesn't Riley have a hard-on for Spoelstra? I always thought Spoelstra was Riley's illegitimate son by some Filipina hooker and Riley kept him on the payroll to be close to his son.
lol at the illegitimate son

But yeah that would be so Riley: shit, I have 2 all-stars, I can coach now

MiamiHeat
07-07-2010, 09:06 AM
Toronto is not going to take that trash for Bosh..unless the Heat are going to give up multiple 1st round picks

ironically,

when Heat traded Marion to Toronto, the HEAT acquired a 1st rounder and 2nd rounder from Toronto :) it could potentially be a lottery pick lol

I think they might want it back.

Mike-in-brazil
07-07-2010, 09:09 AM
Get out of here Laker troll.....

:elephant<--------does that mean your a gay republican??...

cute dance there lil man....

BUMP
07-07-2010, 09:12 AM
But yeah that would be so Riley: shit, I have 2 all-stars, I can coach now

Lefty......:lmaoplease stop........:lmaoyou're killing me with the 1 liners:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin

Sportcamper
07-07-2010, 09:13 AM
Congratulations to Bosh for convincing NBA fans that he actually matters…:lol

MiamiHeat
07-07-2010, 09:23 AM
Congratulations to Bosh for convincing NBA fans that he actually matters…:lol

He does matter.

He's the next Pau Gasol. A talented big man on a craptastic team with shitty management that failed to build a competent team around them.

Once Bosh starts going deep in the playoffs, even maybe win a title, suddenly Bosh is a top 5-10 big man in the nba. His big games get noticed because they are done in big situations

Dr. Gonzo
07-07-2010, 09:25 AM
MiamiHeat's homerism is comical.

MiamiHeat
07-07-2010, 09:32 AM
I have said this about Bosh for a long time though, so it's not homerism.

I said this when I defended Pau Gasol when Laker fans shat all over him in 2008.

dbestpro
07-07-2010, 09:32 AM
I feel that Miami is going to be competitive, but I do not think they should be the favorites. It takes a lot of work to build the chemistry for a team. Miami has no foundation to build from and I think this will come back to haunt them.

Muser
07-07-2010, 09:33 AM
Didn't Rocket fan say that Daryl "God" Morey would get Bosh for them?

SevenX
07-07-2010, 09:34 AM
Bosh is not the same player. He takes more jumpers than Gasol, is not a better passer, and he can't play great minutes at the Center position.

Bosh is still good though and he definitely made your team better.

MiamiHeat
07-07-2010, 09:37 AM
Bosh is not the same player. He takes more jumpers than Gasol, is not a better passer, and he can't play great minutes at the Center position.

Bosh is still good though and he definitely made your team better.

Bosh put up his best numbers this past year while playing significant time at C

JamStone
07-07-2010, 09:50 AM
Bosh put up his best numbers this past year while playing significant time at C

Offensively, it doesn't matter which position he plays. He'll score, especially with Wade opening up the offense for him.

Defensively, Bosh cannot play center. You said he put up his best numbers this past season while playing significant time at center. Well he also put up his worst defensive rating of his career, by far. He cannot and should not be a primary defender at the center position.

Edit: He had a similarly bad defensive rating season in 2005-06, not coincidentally a season where he also played a lot of minutes at center.

GuerillaBlack
07-07-2010, 09:52 AM
Miami isn't the favorite for this. Wade + Bosh + maybe Haywood + scrubs is not a good team. They're not getting further than the second round. If Bosh would have went to Chicago or Houston...smart, because it shows he would want to win. Miami? Dumbass move. Dude just wants to have fun in the NBA it seems. This is reminiscent of when the Rockets traded for McGrady and had Yao. Had we had a supporting cast now around McGrady then in his prime, we would have won at least once. Well, this new Miami team is going to be the same way. No supporting cast.

JamStone
07-07-2010, 09:54 AM
Miami isn't the favorite for this. Wade + Bosh + maybe Haywood + scrubs is not a good team. They're not getting further than the second round. If Bosh would have went to Chicago or Houston...smart, because it shows he would want to win. Miami? Dumbass move. Dude just wants to have fun in the NBA it seems. This is reminiscent of when the Rockets traded for McGrady and had Yao. Had we had a supporting cast now around McGrady then in his prime, we would have won at least once. Well, this new Miami team is going to be the same way. No supporting cast.

Lol going to Houston to show he wants to win????

MiamiHeat
07-07-2010, 09:57 AM
Offensively, it doesn't matter which position he plays. He'll score, especially with Wade opening up the offense for him.

Defensively, Bosh cannot play center. You said he put up his best numbers this past season while playing significant time at center. Well he also put up his worst defensive rating of his career, by far. He cannot and should not be a primary defender at the center position.

Edit: He had a similarly bad defensive rating season in 2005-06, not coincidentally a season where he also played a lot of minutes at center.

well, here's news to you

The Heat will not play Bosh at C. Bosh wants to play PF, and that was part of the deal to come to Miami.

This is why the Heat are going after Brendan Haywood and already sent out an offer to Joel Anthony (shot blocker, rebounder, defender, not much O)

ffadicted
07-07-2010, 10:00 AM

u mad?

Goran Dragic
07-07-2010, 10:01 AM

:lmao Miami has had a lot more recent success than Houston. This is almost as butthurt as you were when Dallas was chosen to get In-n-Out before Houston did.

JamStone
07-07-2010, 10:02 AM
well, here's news to you

The Heat will not play Bosh at C. Bosh wants to play PF, and that was part of the deal to come to Miami.

This is why the Heat are going after Brendan Haywood and already sent out an offer to Joel Anthony (shot blocker, rebounder, defender, not much O)

Then why even present the argument that Bosh put up great numbers playing a lot of minutes at center in the first place?

Backpedal much?

Goran Dragic
07-07-2010, 10:04 AM
Yeah no way Miami would be dumb enough to play Bosh at center, especially since not only is he a power forward he's a power forward who plays on the perimeter as much as a PG.

GuerillaBlack
07-07-2010, 10:06 AM
:lmao Miami has had a lot more recent success than Houston. This is almost as butthurt as you were when Dallas was chosen to get In-n-Out before Houston did.

Really? What has Miami done recently? Houston's role players almost had the same record as Miami last year, with a healthy Wade + an actual team. What is Bosh going to now? A gutted Miami team with Wade and a depressed Beasley? Okay... Houston or Chicago made much better sense.

And no, I'm not mad. It was a longshot anyway. Now, the Rockets can hope Yao comes back healthy, sign a backup C, and have our young players develop more this year (we get to keep our depth).

Lol going to Houston to show he wants to win????

Yep. Houston has depth, buddy. Miami will have scrubs, besides Wade. Like I said, this will be a TMAC + Yao situation, where they were in their primes, but had no supporting cast (which showed in the playoffs).

Goran Dragic
07-07-2010, 10:08 AM
I feel that Miami is going to be competitive, but I do not think they should be the favorites. It takes a lot of work to build the chemistry for a team. Miami has no foundation to build from and I think this will come back to haunt them.

You really talk like being a Spurs fan makes you some kind of expert :lol

Goran Dragic
07-07-2010, 10:09 AM
Really? What has Miami done recently?

Won a championship. Last season was when Houston finally was able to pop a decade long second round hymen.

BullsDynasty
07-07-2010, 10:09 AM
via Chris Bosh's twitter

http://twitter.com/chrisbosh

"What's all the fuss about this morning? I woke up to a ton of emails, texts and missed calls."

GuerillaBlack
07-07-2010, 10:11 AM
Bosh's Twitter:

What's all the fuss about this morning? I woke up to a ton of emails, texts and missed calls.

Dude is really trying to prolong this thing. :lol

Won a championship. Last season was when Houston finally was able to pop a decade long second round hymen.

Yeah, Miami won a championship back in 2006 (four years ago). Who from that team, besides Wade, is still in Miami? Thanks. Also, they had a near prime Shaq, a young Wade who played out of his mind, better role players, a super weak Eastern Conference, and the help from officiating to win. Since then, Miami has been shit.

Goran Dragic
07-07-2010, 10:12 AM
Since then, Miami has been shit.

And so has Houston. I know, they were the best lottery team in NBA history last year. I can't explain how someone could turn down a chance to play for the best lottery team ever.

JamStone
07-07-2010, 10:14 AM
Yep. Houston has depth, buddy. Miami will have scrubs, besides Wade. Like I said, this will be a TMAC + Yao situation, where they were in their primes, but had no supporting cast (which showed in the playoffs).

What good is depth if there is no major talent? Bosh has proven himself not to be a superstar capable of carrying a team. He needs to be a second banana to a Wade or LeBron. On Houston, he'd be the best player. Depth by itself is no good without the major talent at the top. There'd just be a bunch of second and third options with no number 1. And please don't even utter Yao's name. Chris Bosh admitting he needs to be a "second banana" to a Wade or LeBron actually shows he's more about winning than going to a team where he'd have to be the number 1 option.

GuerillaBlack
07-07-2010, 10:14 AM
And so has Houston. I know, they were the best lottery team in NBA history last year. I can't explain how someone could turn down a chance to play for the best lottery team ever.

The absolute best lottery team buddy! But seriously, Miami wasn't much better with a healthy Wade + an actual team, like I said. Bosh is looking more for fame and having the same agent as Wade helps Miami, too. Good luck to him.

What good is depth if there is no major talent? Bosh has proven himself not to be a superstar capable of carrying a team. He needs to be a second banana to a Wade or LeBron. On Houston, he'd be the best player. Depth by itself is no good without the major talent at the top. There'd just be a bunch of second and third options with no number 1. And please don't even utter Yao's name. Chris Bosh admitting he needs to be a "second banana" to a Wade or LeBron actually shows he's more about winning than going to a team where he'd have to be the number 1 option.

Aren't you a fan of the Pistons? How did you guys win your championship?

Darrin
07-07-2010, 10:15 AM

I think they are. Wade has won a title, remember. Boston isn't going to be a threat for more than a season or two and that may be in question if Ray Allen leaves and KG stays as effective as he's been. Chicago may not land anyone. Cleveland will probably lose Lebron now. Atlanta is good, but far from great and they didn't get a major upgrade at Coach as they should. Dwight Howard has no game outside of dunking the basketball and Pat Riley is probably going to return to the sidelines.

Killer instinct, defensive schemes, talent, and balance. What else does Miami need?

Muser
07-07-2010, 10:16 AM
What Depth does Houston have?

Goran Dragic
07-07-2010, 10:17 AM
What Depth does Houston have?

Best lottery team in NBA history son, words can't describe that depth.

My Fault
07-07-2010, 10:18 AM
So... Where did at the sigs with Lebron in Dallas go? Lol DBoogie

JamStone
07-07-2010, 10:18 AM
Aren't you a fan of the Pistons? How did you guys win your championship?

A shitty Eastern Conference and Kobe's ego.

And not afraid or too proud to admit it.

Goran Dragic
07-07-2010, 10:19 AM
And Larry Brown tbh. As far as maximizing the teams he coaches, Larry Brown might be the best coach ever.

Muser
07-07-2010, 10:20 AM
:lmao comparing this Rockets team to those Pistons. Yao isn't prime Ben Wallace you know.

Dr. Gonzo
07-07-2010, 10:27 AM
The Rockets were the Miami Dolphins of the NBA. Best losing team ever!

Darrin
07-07-2010, 10:34 AM
Best lottery team in NBA history son, words can't describe that depth.

They are due for a resurgance and that will be the expectation when Yao comes back, even before he plays a game. Phoenix will probably not win 50 this year and that is what it will take to make the postseason (again), so there's room for Houston.

However, remember your recent history. The Houston Rockets did this "best team in the lottery" in 2002-03. The follow-up season they didn't improve much, even with Yao having a terrific season in 2003-04, and the celebrated hiring of Jeff Van Gundy. They were everyone's favorite to make it big. The same thing happened after they traded for Tracy McGrady, the next Shaq and Kobe tandem. The Rockets have a recent history of not meeting expectations. Miami these past two seasons has defied them. You can blame the poor Eastern Conference, but things haven't worked out in Yao's time there.

My point? Put bluntly, shut up. Wait (and demand) that they do something before you put them in the upper echelon of NBA teams.

benefactor
07-07-2010, 10:36 AM
We'll see how this shakes out. Bosh/Wade and veteran minimum/young guys only get them to the second round or maybe the ECF if they get lucky. If they can add a couple of more significant pieces(center, shooters) they could vault themselves into elite conversation.

monosylab1k
07-07-2010, 10:38 AM
:lmao comparing this Rockets team to those Pistons. Yao isn't prime Ben Wallace you know.

Plus, the day Brooks/Martin play any defense whatsoever is the day Rocket fan grows a brain.

So yeah, the reconstruction of the 04 Pistons won't be happening any time soon in Houston :lol

Goran Dragic
07-07-2010, 10:38 AM
They are due for a resurgance and that will be the expectation when Yao comes back, even before he plays a game. Phoenix will probably not win 50 this year and that is what it will take to make the postseason (again), so there's room for Houston.

However, remember your recent history. The Houston Rockets did this "best team in the lottery" in 2002-03. The follow-up season they didn't improve much, even with Yao having a terrific season in 2003-04, and the celebrated hiring of Jeff Van Gundy. They were everyone's favorite to make it big. The same thing happened after they traded for Tracy McGrady, the next Shaq and Kobe tandem. The Rockets have a recent history of not meeting expectations. Miami these past two seasons has defied them. You can blame the poor Eastern Conference, but things haven't worked out in Yao's time there.

My point? Put bluntly, shut up. Wait (and demand) that they do something before you put them in the upper echelon of NBA teams.

I know Phoenix's future is fucked you fat fuck. I'm making fun of Rocketfan for being dumb enough to rest their fate in the hands of a selfish chink who can't stay healthy, I'm not looking to hear your analysis no one gives a shit about.

monosylab1k
07-07-2010, 10:41 AM
Lately Darrin has felt the need to go on these long winded diatribes that have no point and very little basketball knowledge. It's like he's trying to be a shittier version of mogrovejo.

Darrin
07-07-2010, 10:42 AM
Lately Darrin has felt the need to go on these long winded diatribes that have no point and very little basketball knowledge. It's like he's trying to be a shittier version of mogrovejo.

Wow, that's the first time anyone has attacked me on this board. I feel loved. :toast

BUMP
07-07-2010, 10:44 AM
Crucify 'em mono, nail that wannabe JamStone ass to the tree of woe!!

monosylab1k
07-07-2010, 10:44 AM
Wow, that's the first time anyone has attacked me on this board. I feel loved. :toast

I guess before your posts were so bland and uninsightful that everybody ignored you. Now you're writing paragraphs worth of the shit, so we're forced to at least glance at it.

Dr. Gonzo
07-07-2010, 10:45 AM
I know Phoenix's future is fucked you fat fuck. I'm making fun of Rocketfan for being dumb enough to rest their fate in the hands of a selfish chink who can't stay healthy, I'm not looking to hear your analysis no one gives a shit about.

This was funny.

Darrin
07-07-2010, 10:46 AM
I guess before your posts were so bland and uninsightful that everybody ignored you. Now you're writing paragraphs worth of the shit, so we're forced to at least glance at it.

:whine

It's been awhile since I traded barbs on the internet. I'm a little out of practice, so bear with me. Why wasn't this sent in a private message? If you are worried about the sanctity of the board, why post this garbage in here?

How'd I do? I still feel rusty.

Double-Up
07-07-2010, 10:46 AM

http://cdn0.sbnation.com/photo_images/125828/65923_Suns_Frye_Basketball.jpg

JamStone
07-07-2010, 10:47 AM
Crucify 'em mono, nail that wannabe JamStone ass to the tree of woe!!

Hey!

Lol, is that a dig at him or at me???

I stopped writing long essays for the most part because even I got tired of reading them. Problem is even my short posts are still fucking long as hell compared to most posts...

Double-Up
07-07-2010, 10:48 AM
they are due for a resurgance and that will be the expectation when yao comes back, even before he plays a game. Phoenix will probably not win 50 this year and that is what it will take to make the postseason (again), so there's room for houston.

However, remember your recent history. The houston rockets did this "best team in the lottery" in 2002-03. The follow-up season they didn't improve much, even with yao having a terrific season in 2003-04, and the celebrated hiring of jeff van gundy. They were everyone's favorite to make it big. The same thing happened after they traded for tracy mcgrady, the next shaq and kobe tandem. The rockets have a recent history of not meeting expectations. Miami these past two seasons has defied them. You can blame the poor eastern conference, but things haven't worked out in yao's time there.

my point? Put bluntly, shut up. Wait (and demand) that they do something before you put them in the upper echelon of nba teams.

+1

Goran Dragic
07-07-2010, 10:51 AM
http://cdn0.sbnation.com/photo_images/125828/65923_Suns_Frye_Basketball.jpg

http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/sports/2006-12/25/xin_40120325085406343785.jpg

Goran Dragic
07-07-2010, 10:54 AM
Other than purple drank, Houston has not produced anything worth noting. Pretty pathetic tbh.

MiamiHeat
07-07-2010, 10:54 AM
http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/sports/2006-12/25/xin_40120325085406343785.jpg

:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol

monosylab1k
07-07-2010, 10:55 AM
Other than purple drank, Houston has not produced anything worth noting. Pretty pathetic tbh.

Slim Thug imho

But producing Paul Wall negates that probably.

Goran Dragic
07-07-2010, 10:56 AM
Slim Thug imho

true Slim Thug. Then again the abortion that is Paul Wall and Mike Jones cancels that out.

Goran Dragic
07-07-2010, 10:56 AM

You already posted that with your DoK account monoslobGETSowned :rollin

monosylab1k
07-07-2010, 10:57 AM

GuerillaBlack
07-07-2010, 10:57 AM

The Rockets definitely didn't have the young and promising core back then as we do now. Our coach is better, our role players are better, we're younger, and the only thing hindering it all is the health of Yao Ming.

DO agree with your last part though.

Goran Dragic
07-07-2010, 10:59 AM
The Rockets definitely didn't have the young and promising core back then as we do now. Our coach is better, our role players are better, we're younger, and the only thing hindering it all is the health of Yao Ming.

DO agree with your last part though.

If Yao Ming stayed healthy next year this current Rocket team wouldn't get past the 1st round.

Double-Up
07-07-2010, 10:59 AM
Slim Thug imho

Show some love.

http://www.nndb.com/people/657/000109330/dj-screw.jpg

GuerillaBlack
07-07-2010, 11:02 AM
If Yao Ming stayed healthy next year this current Rocket team wouldn't get past the 1st round.

okay.

Goran Dragic
07-07-2010, 11:02 AM
okay.

It wouldn't. Yao Ming + a bunch of role players is a 1st round exit team.

Double-Up
07-07-2010, 11:05 AM

u mad?

http://multimedia.heraldinteractive.com/images/20100707/a1bd69_knicks07072010.jpg

Goran Dragic
07-07-2010, 11:07 AM
Like I said I know the Suns are gonna suck next year, I'm just making fun of how delusional Rocketfan is about their shitty team

JamStone
07-07-2010, 11:07 AM
Maybe the Rockets can acquire Mustafa Shakur and Marcus Williams and reunite that "great" Arizona team from a couple years ago. Or go back a few years and sign Jason Gardner and then Loren Woods. They'd be unstoppable then.

monosylab1k
07-07-2010, 11:09 AM
Show some love.

:tu

Goran Dragic
07-07-2010, 11:10 AM
Maybe the Rockets can acquire Mustafa Shakur and Marcus Williams and reunite that "great" Arizona team from a couple years ago. Or go back a few years and sign Jason Gardner and then Loren Woods. They'd be unstoppable then.

They could also go out and get Bayless and Brandon Jennings while signing Nic Wise to create the dominant team me and everyone I know thought we would be watching our freshman year at Arizona :lol. Then Jennings couldn't pass his SAT and Bayless went to the NBA.

Double-Up
07-07-2010, 11:10 AM
Like I said I know the Suns are gonna suck next year, I'm just making fun of how delusional Rocketfan is about their shitty team

Really? I'm not delusional win or loss it's just a fucking game. All this trollin ain't necessary. :lol

GuerillaBlack
07-07-2010, 11:21 AM

Like the 2009 season Rockets team?

Really? I'm not delusional win or loss it's just a fucking game. All this trollin ain't necessary. :lol

http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_kyby7pa0J81qzxzwwo1_500.gif

Goran Dragic
07-07-2010, 11:41 AM
Like the 2009 season Rockets team?

The year they made the 2nd round and lost :lmao

ALWAYS bet on BLACK
07-07-2010, 11:42 AM
nigga the heat is stakked.
all yall fucking haters know this.

Double-Up
07-07-2010, 12:58 PM
chamillionaire? z-ro? trae? big hawk? dj screw? are you trying to incite my wrath today, brah?

Fuck them haters...

http://scrapetv.com/News/News%20Pages/Science/Images/Apollo-11-moon-landing-4.jpg

benefactor
07-07-2010, 02:20 PM
Show some love.

He was a legend. Too bad Michael Watts and a bunch of other wannabes took what he was so great at and turned it into second rate garbage.

monosylab1k
07-07-2010, 02:22 PM
chamillionaire? z-ro? trae? big hawk? dj screw? are you trying to incite my wrath today, brah?

screw and slim thug the only good shit outta Houston.

07-07-2010, 06:00 PM
i actually don't like this. they could have chosen a better destination like the nets. the heat still have to add more pieces and potentially hand out some bad contracts due to the market. the nets or the bulls would have been a guaranteed finals trip but the heat, not so much. did they do this so they could have room for lebron? contract info for both players have not leaked out yet, which is unusual as boozer, durant, and amare's contract info had all come out.