PDA

View Full Version : Laker fans, are you sweating thinking about Bron?

MiamiHeat
07-07-2010, 08:36 AM
If LeBron chooses MIA

you know your rapist is fucked, right? :lol

Giuseppe
07-07-2010, 08:38 AM
- "Promises, promises."

- Ernie "The Cat" Ladd

milkshakeballa
07-07-2010, 08:42 AM
LOL i could give a shit about any team. AS long as Drew is healthy im ready to roll.

Blake vs. Scrub - Wash
Kobe vs. Wade - Adv Kobe
Ron vs. Bron - Adv Bron
Pau vs. Bosh - Adv Pau
Bynum vs. Scrub - Adv Drew.

I could give a shit. Kobe shits on Wade. Pau will DESTROY Bosh. The Heat will have NO DEPTH. They will only have 1 ball. Both Wade and Bron are both INCREDIBLY BALL DOMINANT. They are REALLY going to struggle playing with eachother.

You guys will also have no bench. ZERO.

So no...I'm not. Fucking scrub poster. GTFO. You guys aren't even going to get past the 2nd rd next year so GTFO.

Kori ban this weak ass fcuking troll.

MiamiHeat
07-07-2010, 08:46 AM
Wade > Kobe

fact.

Stinky Paki
07-07-2010, 08:47 AM
As long as nobody fucks with my garden everythings gravy!!!

:bang:bang:bang

BUMP
07-07-2010, 08:48 AM
LOL i could give a shit about any team. AS long as Drew is healthy im ready to roll.

Blake vs. Scrub - Wash
Kobe vs. Wade - Adv Kobe
Ron vs. Bron - Adv Bron
Pau vs. Bosh - Adv Pau

I could give a shit. Kobe shits on Wade. Pau will DESTROY Bosh. The Heat will have NO DEPTH. They will only have 1 ball. Both Wade and Bron are both INCREDIBLY BALL DOMINANT. They are REALLY going to struggle playing with eachother.

So no...I'm not. Fucking scrub poster. GTFO. You guys aren't even going to get past the 2nd rd next year so GTFO.

lol in depth analysis in a troll thread

lol lapdance

lol grandma watching

JamStone
07-07-2010, 08:49 AM
LeBron signing with Miami shouldn't scare the Lakers for next season. 2-3 years down the line, yes. But if the Heat sign LeBron, they have no one else on the team but minimum contract players for next season. They'd have to wait for next summer to get an MLE player, an LLE player, and a first round pick (if they have one) to add some talent and depth beyond the first three.

So it really shouldn't make Lakers fans sweat really at all, especially in 2-3 years, Chris Paul and Dwight Howard will probably be Lakers by then.

MiamiHeat
07-07-2010, 08:52 AM
LeBron signing with Miami shouldn't scare the Lakers for next season. 2-3 years down the line, yes. But if the Heat sign LeBron, they have no one else on the team but minimum contract players for next season. They'd have to wait for next summer to get an MLE player, an LLE player, and a first round pick (if they have one) to add some talent and depth beyond the first three.

So it really shouldn't make Lakers fans sweat really at all, especially in 2-3 years, Chris Paul and Dwight Howard will probably be Lakers by then.

if Miami can't get LeBron, I hope he goes to Dallas or Spurs.

so they can ass-rape the Lakers. 3 straight finals appearances is enough due to a shitty cheating gasol trade.

JamStone
07-07-2010, 08:59 AM
At least you're showing that it's nothing personal with Kobe or the Lakers, and that you've always been objective about them.

Ashy Larry
07-07-2010, 09:01 AM
havent sweated since 2 am at the gym this morning (non Lakers related)

havent sweated since game 7 with 2 minutes on the clock (Lakers related)

Sportcamper
07-07-2010, 09:27 AM
Dude, you can’t be serious…No way LeBron joins D Wayne Wade's team... Bosh will be a free agent wash…But congratulations to Bosh for making NBA fans believe that he really matters…BTW… D Wade is one of my favorite players & I have read all of Pat Riley’s books…

Muser
07-07-2010, 09:29 AM

so they can ass-rape the Lakers. 3 straight finals appearances is enough due to a shitty cheating gasol trade.

No Texan team will get LeBron.

SevenX
07-07-2010, 09:30 AM
lol this is your only hope at beating the Lakers
lol vet min players
lol you're always butt hurt over the Lakers

DAF86
07-07-2010, 09:49 AM
Lebron and Wade bring pretty much the same skills-set to a team and they both need the ball in their hands to be effective, I don't think they would make such a great duo. If Miami gets Lebron, I don't think they will get better than the Lakers this season.

DAF86
07-07-2010, 09:53 AM

The Lakers won't matter what happens 2-3 years down the road 'cause Kobe will be done as a star player by then. I think this next season is the last chance for the Kobe Lakers to get a ship.

rjv
07-07-2010, 09:55 AM
miami would still have no front line to match the lakers. bosh is not a legit big man. and the bench that miami would have would even be worse than the bench of the lakers.

JamStone
07-07-2010, 09:57 AM
The Lakers won't matter what happens 2-3 years down the road 'cause Kobe will be done as a star player by then. I think this next season is the last chance for the Kobe Lakers to get a ship.

You act like Kobe is 35 years old.

He's 31 and is religious about keeping his body in great condition similar to how Reggie Miller was, except Kobe also weight trains. Hate him as much as you want, but it will take a serious, serious injury to slow Kobe down. He has another good 4 years left on his body, despite all the NBA miles he has on it.

The_Worlds_finest
07-07-2010, 10:01 AM
If Lakers get Mike Miller, I dont think any team will have a chance

JamStone
07-07-2010, 10:03 AM
If Lakers get Mike Miller, I dont think any team will have a chance

Mike Miller would have to sign for like $2 million a year. The Lakers used a big chunk of the MLE on Steve Blake already.

rjv
07-07-2010, 10:08 AM
mike miller is not worth more than 2 mill a year anymore imho. the lakers can have him.

DAF86
07-07-2010, 10:10 AM
You act like Kobe is 35 years old.

He's 31 and is religious about keeping his body in great condition similar to how Reggie Miller was, except Kobe also weight trains. Hate him as much as you want, but it will take a serious, serious injury to slow Kobe down. He has another good 4 years left on his body, despite all the NBA miles he has on it.

No, I act like he's 32 (birthday in August) and played 14 seasons (most of them with long postseason runs), has a cronic finger injury and is already showing sings of declining. He may get one more season at elite level, but I don't think he will remain a 26 ppg, 40 mpg guy in a couple of years.

Darrin
07-07-2010, 10:26 AM

Blake vs. Scrub - Wash
Kobe vs. Wade - Adv Kobe
Ron vs. Bron - Adv Bron
Pau vs. Bosh - Adv Pau

I think Bron/Artest is a wash. Artest has the size and strength to keep Lebron on the ground. If he's keyed in and on top of his game, whoo. I might take Artest. I think Bosh is ready to take on that frontline.

JamStone
07-07-2010, 10:28 AM
No, I act like he's 32 (birthday in August) and played 14 seasons (most of them with long postseason runs), has a cronic finger injury and is already showing sings of declining. He may get one more season at elite level, but I don't think he will remain a 26 ppg, 40 mpg guy in a couple of years.

40 mpg, likely not. But a 35 mpg guy is likely for another 3-4 seasons. And if he's getting those minutes, he's going to be scoring at a high clip. He's that type of guy. And, where have you seen signs of his decline? If anything, this past post season showed Kobe isn't slowing down at all as he turned it up for the playoffs, was dropping 30 point games like loose change.

The finger injury won't affect his endurance or his overall physical condition to play at a high level for a long time. It's something that he's proven to be able to play through.

He's the type of athlete that shouldn't surprise you with how long he plays at a high level. I think it's more hope on your part than anything. Like Reggie and like Karl Malone, Kobe looks every bit the type of athlete than will be able to play 35+ mpg well into his mid and even late 30s.

Muser
07-07-2010, 10:30 AM
I think Bron/Artest is a wash. Artest has the size and strength to keep Lebron on the ground. If he's keyed in and on top of his game, whoo. I might take Artest. I think Bosh is ready to take on that frontline.

LeBron would make old man Artest his bitch.

DAF86
07-07-2010, 11:00 AM
40 mpg, likely not. But a 35 mpg guy is likely for another 3-4 seasons. And if he's getting those minutes, he's going to be scoring at a high clip. He's that type of guy. And, where have you seen signs of his decline? If anything, this past post season showed Kobe isn't slowing down at all as he turned it up for the playoffs, was dropping 30 point games like loose change.

The finger injury won't affect his endurance or his overall physical condition to play at a high level for a long time. It's something that he's proven to be able to play through.

He's the type of athlete that shouldn't surprise you with how long he plays at a high level. I think it's more hope on your part than anything. Like Reggie and like Karl Malone, Kobe looks every bit the type of athlete than will be able to play 35+ mpg well into his mid and even late 30s.

There were several talks during the season about Kobe's decline, that's cause he spent longs portions of it having rough stretches. Not beign able to perform as well and as consistent as you used to are signs of slowing down. And he shot 40% from the field in the last playoffs series he played. Are you telling me that Kobe is the same as two or three years ago?

And lol at saying I'm hoping more than anything when you expect a 36 years old to perform at elite level.

Giuseppe
07-07-2010, 11:10 AM
LeBron would make old man Artest his bitch.

"would"

tee, hee.

Amaso
07-07-2010, 11:15 AM
There were several talks during the season about Kobe's decline, that's cause he spent longs portions of it having rough stretches. Not beign able to perform as well and as consistent as you used to are signs of slowing down. And he shot 40% from the field in the last playoffs series he played. Are you telling me that Kobe is the same as two or three years ago?

And lol at saying I'm hoping more than anything when you expect a 36 years old to perform at elite level.

Kobe was playing injured for a good part of the season(not just his finger), he just refused to sit out and heal up. He's a guy that can play through injuries. If you remember the first half of the season people were talking about how Kobe was just as good as ever and maybe even better than that and then all of a sudden he gets injured, plays through it and goes through the worst month or two stretch of his career and everyone thinks Kobe is done.

You think a 36 year old has never performed at an elite level?

CavsSuperFan
07-07-2010, 11:17 AM
The Rock n Roll hall of fame is located in Cleveland…No other city can top that…LeBron is not going anywhere…:tu

MiamiHeat
07-07-2010, 11:17 AM
It would be impossible to defend Wade LeBron and Bosh.

add in some spot up 3pt shooters for floor spacing, and it's over.

JamStone
07-07-2010, 11:19 AM

When hasn't Kobe shot 40% from the field in the playoffs? Haven't the critics been talking about his poor shooting in the playoffs, and especially the Finals his entire career?

Long portions of having rough stretches? When? During the regular season? He wasn't scoring 40 points a game anymore because the last two seasons he's made a concerted effort to trust his teammates again. Then there would be games he'd go "Kobe chucking" here and there. It's a double edge sword with Kobe. He's not scoring 30+ points, he's slowing down and showing signs of decline. He's scoring 30+ points and he's a selfish chucker.

He played with injuries this season and that's fair to point at to show why he might be on the decline, his body showing affects of all the NBA games he's played. But I think that's at least debatable with the type of work ethic and conditioning he's maintained throughout his career. As far as his game, "signs of decline" have been greatly exaggerated. Come playoff time, despite playing nowhere near 100%, again he was putting up 30 point games like they were going out of business. Had no problem pushing through injuries and wear and tear of three consecutive long playoff runs to play at a very elite level. I don't think there is nearly as many "signs of decline" as some might suggest.

Again, I point out at guys like Reggie Miller and Karl Malone who were likewise religious about keeping in great shape and both playing into their mid 30s playing at an elite level. I can easily see Kobe at 35-36 still playing 35 minutes and averaging 25 ppg.

OC Lakerfan
07-07-2010, 11:19 AM
LOL@You dreaming for Bron. Most likely not happen. Too bad your franchise had to stink for a few years just to get Wade/Bosh.

BadOdor
07-07-2010, 11:20 AM
Shouldn't heat fan be more worried about what happens if lebron doesn't go to miami?

It's some more first round exits for wade then.

Giuseppe
07-07-2010, 11:21 AM
- "Promises, promises."

- Ernie "The Cat" Ladd

BadOdor
07-07-2010, 11:21 AM
When hasn't Kobe shot 40% from the field in the playoffs? Haven't the critics been talking about his poor shooting in the playoffs, and especially the Finals his entire career?

Long portions of having rough stretches? When? During the regular season? He wasn't scoring 40 points a game anymore because the last two seasons he's made a concerted effort to trust his teammates again. Then there would be games he'd go "Kobe chucking" here and there. It's a double edge sword with Kobe. He's not scoring 30+ points, he's slowing down and showing signs of decline. He's scoring 30+ points and he's a selfish chucker.

He played with injuries this season and that's fair to point at to show why he might be on the decline, his body showing affects of all the NBA games he's played. But I think that's at least debatable with the type of work ethic and conditioning he's maintained throughout his career. As far as his game, "signs of decline" have been greatly exaggerated. Come playoff time, despite playing nowhere near 100%, again he was putting up 30 point games like they were going out of business. Had no problem pushing through injuries and wear and tear of three consecutive long playoff runs to play at a very elite level. I don't think there is nearly as many "signs of decline" as some might suggest.

Again, I point out at guys like Reggie Miller and Karl Malone who were likewise religious about keeping in great shape and both playing into their mid 30s playing at an elite level. I can easily see Kobe at 35-36 still playing 35 minutes and averaging 25 ppg.

Jam, before you decide to waste anymore time talking with this argi, let me just mention that he thinks manu>dirk.

Just trying to save you time bro.

Venti Quattro
07-07-2010, 11:22 AM
After the trio has been forged, where are they going to get their reserves? At a local Miami ball park?

TheMACHINE
07-07-2010, 11:30 AM
It would be impossible to defend Wade LeBron and Bosh.

add in some spot up 3pt shooters for floor spacing, and it's over.

so what happens, if lebron doesnt sign?

Gratz on your upgrade to second round eliminations.

MiamiHeat
07-07-2010, 11:34 AM
so what happens, if lebron doesnt sign?

Gratz on your upgrade to second round eliminations.

Riley goes and signs guys like Brendan Haywood, Mike Miller, etc

The Gemini Method
07-07-2010, 11:35 AM
Shouldn't the OP be more concerned with Chrysler ending the production of the PT Cruiser?

Venti Quattro
07-07-2010, 11:36 AM
You can't pry away Haywood from Dallas; Cuban is in love with him

JamStone
07-07-2010, 11:41 AM
After Haywood, the next best free agent centers are guys like Shaq (lol at him going back to Miami), Zydrunas Ilgauskas, and Brad Miller.

Ummmm yeah...

They might as well try to keep Jermaine O'Neal and his bum ass knees.

Goran Dragic
07-07-2010, 11:43 AM
After the trio has been forged, where are they going to get their reserves? At a local Miami ball park?

All these questions were asked about Boston when they threw the kitchen sink at KG and Allen, building a competent big 3 is 95% of the job, finding the right supporting cast is nothing compared to that. A big 3 of Wade, Bosh and Lebron might need a year to gel properly but the supporting cast wouldn't be a huge deal.

DAF86
07-07-2010, 11:51 AM

Kobe wasn't scoring 40 points a game simply 'cause he wasn't making his shots and wasn't attacking the rim enough to get to the line. Kobe was third in FG attempts in the league, and I remember that a recurrent knock on Kobe this past season were his more than often 10 for 30 performences, (I know 'cause I commented a lot about those kind of games in this forum)

Miller averaged 12 ppg at age 36, that's hardly elite and Malone although he had the numbers most would agree that he wasn't elite in the latter stages of his career, and let's not forgett that these guys at age 32 didn't have near the wear that Kobe has right now. I think Kobe can still be a 20 ppg, 35 mpg guy in his mid 30s, but that won't be enough for LA to remain a contender, imo.

DAF86
07-07-2010, 11:53 AM
You think a 36 year old has never performed at an elite level?

No, I think that's a very rare occurrence.

JamStone
07-07-2010, 11:55 AM
All these questions were asked about Boston when they threw the kitchen sink at KG and Allen, building a competent big 3 is 95% of the job, finding the right supporting cast is nothing compared to that. A big 3 of Wade, Bosh and Lebron might need a year to gel properly but the supporting cast wouldn't be a huge deal.

Boston did have some talent on the roster after the trades. They might not have been considered great players back then, but they were considered more than serviceable players. Rondo, Perk, they got Glen Davis in the Ray Allen trade, Posey, and Tony Allen. They didn't have to rely on "only" old veterans taking the minimum with Cassell and PJ Brown.

Adding LeBron creates a fascinating big 3, but the Heat will have no ability to add even one other mid level caliber player. They don't have only holes at two positions (unless you think Chalmers is serviceable at PG), but they have a great lack of depth at every position outright. Adding LeBron means beyond those top three players, they have all minimum contract caliber players as the supporting cast.

I don't think that's at all comparable to Boston in 2007-08. It will take a season or two to build an adequate supporting cast.

SpursFanFirst
07-07-2010, 11:56 AM
I can't wait until LeBron joins Miami with Wade and Bosh, but still doesn't win the championship. What will the James' apologists say then?

DAF86
07-07-2010, 11:56 AM
Jam, before you decide to waste anymore time talking with this argi, let me just mention that he thinks manu>dirk.

Just trying to save you time bro.

lol Kobe top 3 of all-time.

Venti Quattro
07-07-2010, 11:58 AM
36 year olds can perform on elite level in spurts but it's a stretch to say that they will perform like they were 28, 29 or 30. I actually have to see it before I believe it though I'm sure Jordan was a rare occurrence. Seems like the guy is an exception to any rule

SpursFanFirst
07-07-2010, 12:01 PM

I know I'm definitely in the minority, but I never want to see Lebron in a Spurs uni.

BadOdor
07-07-2010, 12:02 PM
lol Kobe top 3 of all-time.

lol never said that

lol making up stuff

lol messi "good WC"

lol manu>dirk

TheMACHINE
I can't wait until LeBron joins Miami with Wade and Bosh, but still doesn't win the championship. What will the James' apologists say then?

that they didn't surround James with good players.

DAF86
36 year olds can perform on elite level in spurts but it's a stretch to say that they will perform like they were 28, 29 or 30. I actually have to see it before I believe it though I'm sure Jordan was a rare occurrence. Seems like the guy is an exception to any rule

I think I read somewhere that Kobe at age 31 has already surprassed Jordan's career total games played. Bryant has a lot more wear than a normal 31 years old BB player.

DAF86
07-07-2010, 12:03 PM
lol never said that

lol making up stuff

lol messi "good WC"

lol manu>dirk

Well, if you acuse me of saying things I never said, then I can do the same.

JamStone
07-07-2010, 12:04 PM
Kobe wasn't scoring 40 points a game simply 'cause he wasn't making his shots and wasn't attacking the rim enough to get to the line. Kobe was third in FG attempts in the league, and I remember that a recurrent knock on Kobe this past season were his more than often 10 for 30 performences, (I know 'cause I commented a lot about those kind of games in this forum)

Kobe shot 45.6% from the field this past season. His career FG% is 45.5%.

How is that showing decline?

It's been basically his entire career where Kobe has had his fair share of 10-for-30 type shooting performances. This was not new to this past season. It's not an original criticism of Kobe's game.

Miller averaged 12 ppg at age 36, that's hardly elite and Malone although he had the numbers most would agree that he wasn't elite in the latter stages of his career, and let's not forgett that these guys at age 32 didn't have near the wear that Kobe has right now. I think Kobe can still be a 20 ppg, 35 mpg guy in his mid 30s, but that won't be enough for LA to remain a contender, imo.

It's cool to jump to Reggie Miller at age 36 and bypass the fact that when Reggie was 35 years old, he averaged 19 ppg and played 39.3 minutes per game. And it wasn't like Reggie was ever a 30 ppg type player. Most of his career, even in his prime, he was a 19-21 ppg scorer. So being right there at the low end of his prime scoring pace, Reggie showed that conditioning into his mad 30s was fine. Kobe in his prime was around a 30 ppg scorer. In 3 years, Kobe will be 35. Him scoring around 25 ppg and playing around 35 mpg is not only reasonable, it's foreseeable with again what I say about his conditioning and work ethic.

It's easy to discredit Karl Malone's numbers when he was old because it doesn't suit your argument...

1999-2000 Karl Malone, age 36, 15th season in the league, 25.5 ppg, 35.9 mpg, 2nd team all NBA, finished 4th in MVP voting, Utah still won 55 games.

SpursFanFirst
07-07-2010, 12:04 PM
that they didn't surround James with good players.

EX-ACTLY! :tu "but, but...he had no help. LeBron can't do it all by himself!"

BadOdor
07-07-2010, 12:05 PM
Well, if you acuse me of saying things I never said, then I can do the same.

Son, there's no need to lie. You clearly said manu>dirk.

With your messi obsession(lol messi had a "good" WC), it's pretty clear that you are a simply extremely homeric argy.

You'd suck the cock of any nobody as long as he's an argy.

OC Lakerfan
07-07-2010, 12:06 PM
Boston did have some talent on the roster after the trades. They might not have been considered great players back then, but they were considered more than serviceable players. Rondo, Perk, they got Glen Davis in the Ray Allen trade, Posey, and Tony Allen. They didn't have to rely on "only" old veterans taking the minimum with Cassell and PJ Brown.

Adding LeBron creates a fascinating big 3, but the Heat will have no ability to add even one other mid level caliber player. They don't have only holes at two positions (unless you think Chalmers is serviceable at PG), but they have a great lack of depth at every position outright. Adding LeBron means beyond those top three players, they have all minimum contract caliber players as the supporting cast.

I don't think that's at all comparable to Boston in 2007-08. It will take a season or two to build an adequate supporting cast.

If Bosh does a sign and trade which most people believe, they don't have pieces to trade. They simply don't have people under contract. Some of those other Boston pieces were draft picks from years prior, hence cheap. If they don't have pieces to trade and don't have old draft picks that are maturing, then they are only left to free agency.

badfish22
07-07-2010, 12:07 PM
Crucify em, bad. Send that Nazi sympathizing ass to the tree of woe.

Venti Quattro
07-07-2010, 12:08 PM
I think I read somewhere that Kobe at age 31 has already surprassed Jordan's career total games played. Bryant has a lot more wear than a normal 31 years old BB player.

Not counting all star appearances:

1,200 reg season + playoffs and counting for Kobe

1,250 reg season + playoffs for Jordan.

Kobe's a fitness freak so I can see him playing well into mid-late 30's, then probably hang it up at around 36 or 37 if he's really that fit and lucky to match Kareem's longevity.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
07-07-2010, 12:09 PM

I think Chalmers can do what Rondo did in 2008, but also the big difference is Wade + Lebron + Bosh all in their primes won't need as much help as Allen Pierce and KG all in their 30's and past their primes. Maybe I'm not realizing how weak their supporting cast might be, but all that team would need is one off season with an MLE and LLE to solve that problem.

JamStone
07-07-2010, 12:12 PM
I think Chalmers can do what Rondo did in 2008, but also the big difference is Wade + Lebron + Bosh all in their primes won't need as much help as Allen Pierce and KG all in their 30's and past their primes. Maybe I'm not realizing how weak their supporting cast might be, but all that team would need is one off season with an MLE and LLE to solve that problem.

Don't really disagree. Still means they'd have to wait for one more off season (next summer) to get better adequate talent and depth to be a truly legitimate title contender. Year one, they'd still be a great team, but I don't think have enough to win it all.

DAF86
07-07-2010, 12:12 PM

It's been basically his entire career where Kobe has had his fair share of 10-for-30 type shooting performances. This was not new to this past season. It's not an original criticism of Kobe's game.

Kobe started shooting almost 50% for almost half a season then as the season progressed he declined to his regular 45%, which means he shot lower than that in the second half of the season.

And I brought the 10-30 type of games and his 21.5 shots per game 'cause you said that the reason Kobe wasn't getting his 40 pts games was the fact that he tried to play more team ball, I'm just proving to you that he's still taking more or less the same amount of shots he has taken his whole career.

It's cool to jump to Reggie Miller at age 36 and bypass the fact that when Reggie was 35 years old, he averaged 19 ppg and played 39.3 minutes per game. And it wasn't like Reggie was ever a 30 ppg type player. Most of his career, even in his prime, he was a 19-21 ppg scorer. So being right there at the low end of his prime scoring pace, Reggie showed that conditioning into his mad 30s was fine. Kobe in his prime was around a 30 ppg scorer. In 3 years, Kobe will be 35. Him scoring around 25 ppg and playing around 35 mpg is not only reasonable, it's foreseeable with again what I say about his conditioning and work ethic.

It's easy to discredit Karl Malone's numbers when he was old because it doesn't suit your argument...

Miller averaged 16 at age 35, and no matter what your career averages are it's a lot easier to be a 19 ppg guy at age 36 than a 26 ppg guy at age 36.

And you know that what I'm saying about Malone is right, but let's pretend he was indeed elite at that age, it doesn't change the fact that out of thousands and thousands of players you can only came up with two or three examples of players playing at elite level in their mid 30s.

HarlemHeat37
07-07-2010, 12:13 PM
-Like DOK said, this was the EXACT same thing that people said about Boston..the EXACT same shit..Riley knows what he's doing, he will get players..they need a shooting PG and a defensive C, it's very do-able..

Lebron/Wade is an amazing combination on both ends of the floor..the fact that they have each other to take away some of the offensive responsibility from the other will allow them to play harder defensively, and they've both shown the ability to play very good D..

You would just need a shooter at PG, and somebody to allow Bosh to defend PFs instead of Cs..a guy like Haywood would be perfect..

-Kobe is clearly on the decline..he faced 2 good defenses in the playoffs, and he sucked(relative) against both, while dominating the 2 mediocre defenses he went up against..

-I don't think I expect Lebron to join MIA..

DUNCANownsKOBE2
07-07-2010, 12:14 PM

I'm not disagreeing with Kobe having good years left, but c'mon, you'd have to be blind not to see his decline. He's done things like improve his post game and make his jumper even more deadly to compensate but there's obviously a huge athleticism decline from 2006 Kobe who dunked on Steve Nash to current Kobe.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
07-07-2010, 12:16 PM
Don't really disagree. Still means they'd have to wait for one more off season (next summer) to get better adequate talent and depth to be a truly legitimate title contender. Year one, they'd still be a great team, but I don't think have enough to win it all.

Depends. If Jermaine Oneal decides to completely put money aside and sign with MIA for the vet min as well as 2 other quality vets, they might have enough to win. I think them taking a year has as much to do with them needing time to adjust to each other than it does them not having a supporting cast.

JamStone
07-07-2010, 12:18 PM
Miller averaged 16 at age 35, and no matter what your career averages are it's a lot easier to be a 19 ppg guy at age 36 than a 26 ppg guy at age 36.

No, Miller averaged 19 at age 35. He averaged 16 at age 36. Please keep the ages correct. If you're a player that has always scored around 19-20 ppg, then scoring 19 at age 35 is quite good. If you're a player that has scored around 30 ppg in your prime, averaging 25 ppg at age 35 seems extremely reasonable.

And you know that what I'm saying about Malone is right, but let's pretend he was indeed elite at that age, it doesn't change the fact that out of thousands and thousands of players you can only came up with two or three examples of players playing at elite level in their mid 30s.

I'll re-post what I added to my previous post:

1999-2000 Karl Malone, age 36, 15th season in the league, 25.5 ppg, 35.9 mpg, 2nd team all NBA, finished 4th in MVP voting, Utah still won 55 games.

I'm using examples of two players that you can compare Kobe to as it pertains to keeping his body in shape and conditioning with the work ethic and disicpline that Kobe has shown throughout his career. Reggie and Karl are better comparisons precisely because of that. If Kobe wasn't such a work out warrior who trained and conditioned pretty much all year round, I wouldn't be arguing what I'm arguing. That is why I'm comparing him to guys like Reggie and Karl and not to thousands of other players who don't have the same type of workout discipline.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
07-07-2010, 12:21 PM
Actually Jermaine O'Neal would be stupid for Miami, the Jermaine Oneal Bosh front court was massive fail for Toronto.

JamStone
07-07-2010, 12:22 PM
I'm not disagreeing with Kobe having good years left, but c'mon, you'd have to be blind not to see his decline. He's done things like improve his post game and make his jumper even more deadly to compensate but there's obviously a huge athleticism decline from 2006 Kobe who dunked on Steve Nash to current Kobe.

I won't disagree that Kobe has lost some of his athleticism. But to me, the fact that he's added to his game like you just said with his post game and being even more consistent with his jumpshooting is precisely to make up for that slight regression in athleticism. That's why he can maintain his high level of play. Just like Jordan did late in his career, not relying on his athleticism either. But I do challenge that Kobe is on a sure and steady decline in "overall level of play." You just basically stated why he can keep up that level. His decline is greatly exaggerated. And even with his poor shooting performances, his overall post-season play pretty much proved that.

Is he the same player athletically he was 5 years ago? No. But his level of play hasn't really dropped off the way some people suggest.

MiamiHeat
07-07-2010, 12:23 PM
Joel Anthony will also be one of Miami's Center's next year.

He's a good defensive player, blocks shots, and can rebound. and he's cheap.

DAF86
07-07-2010, 12:26 PM
Son, there's no need to lie. You clearly said manu>dirk..

No, that's just what you think 'cause the Mav krew transformed my original comment about Manu/Dirk into Manu > Dirk and then I just played along.

j.dizzle
07-07-2010, 12:28 PM
Kobe cant run as fast or jump as high anymore but his obsession with adding new moves to his game will keep him good for a while. Every year I see some new post moves & footwork. He doesnt need to do what Lebron & Wade do. They continuously drive to the basket looking to get hammered which will hurt them in the long run. Im really starting to wonder if Lebron will ever have a legit post game cuz he looks damn awkward when he tries to do anything in the post haha.

BadOdor
No, that's just what you think 'cause the Mav krew transformed my original comment about Manu/Dirk into Manu > Dirk and then I just played along.

Actually, your original statement was "in their primes, manu>dirk".

Which is just as retarded as saying manu>dirk.

Let me guess, messi having a "good WC" is also something that you never said? :lol

DUNCANownsKOBE2
Joel Anthony will also be one of Miami's Center's next year.

He's a good defensive player, blocks shots, and can rebound. and he's cheap.

Yeah but I'm guessing he won't provide the presence Perkins does, and with Bosh at PF your center better be able to anchor the defense.

MiamiHeat
Also

The Chicago Bulls are not the only team to have retired Michael Jordan's number.

Guess who the other team is? :)

I think LeBron will like that sort of thing. It fits in with changing his number to #6. It's a pipe dream, but there's still an outside shot.

HarlemHeat37
07-07-2010, 12:29 PM
I actually like Anthony's game, but he's definitely not starter-material, unless he makes massive strides..I like him as a bench guy though, he's good depth to have inside..

BadOdor
07-07-2010, 12:30 PM
Also

The Chicago Bulls are not the only team to have retired Michael Jordan's number.

Guess who the other team is? :)

Only a team as pathetic as the heat would retire the number of a player that never played for it, tbh.

MiamiHeat
07-07-2010, 12:31 PM
there's word that the HEAT are going to bring back Jamal Magloire

DAF86
07-07-2010, 12:35 PM
Actually, your original statement was "in their primes, manu>dirk".

Which is just as retarded as saying manu>dirk.

It started with Manu's career > Dirk's career

Then I said that Manu at his best is better than Dirk at his best, but I also accepted that Manu is way more inconsistent.

Let me guess, messi having a "good WC" is also something that you never said? :lol

No, I did say that. I'm not alone though, There are lots of articles around the net saying that Messi had a good WC. Before the game against Germany people were saying Messi was the best player in the tournament, things can't change so dramatically in one game, specially when Messi was one of the few Argies that played decent that game.

Also, you don't know shit about football, so GTFO.

BadOdor
07-07-2010, 12:49 PM
It started with Manu's career > Dirk's career
Then I said that Manu at his best is better than Dirk at his best, but I also accepted that Manu is way more inconsistent.

:rollin:rollin:rollin

DAF86
07-07-2010, 12:49 PM
Not counting all star appearances:

1,200 reg season + playoffs and counting for Kobe

1,250 reg season + playoffs for Jordan.

Kobe's a fitness freak so I can see him playing well into mid-late 30's, then probably hang it up at around 36 or 37 if he's really that fit and lucky to match Kareem's longevity.

That's counting Jordan's wizards days, everybody knows those days shouldn't be counted.

DAF86
07-07-2010, 12:51 PM

lol Three rollin smiles at the same time

BadOdor
07-07-2010, 01:01 PM
lol Three rollin smiles at the same time

lol knowing nothing about either football or basketball, but still sucking cocks of any argies that play them:rollin

lol Messi choking scoring 0 goals but having a "good" WC because he was "involved":lol

lol 4-0 germany

lol maradonuts

Giuseppe
07-07-2010, 01:04 PM
That's counting Jordan's wizards days, everybody knows those days shouldn't be counted.

....hard to even find video of those Wizard days.

tee, hee.

Killakobe81
07-07-2010, 01:10 PM
LOL the praying for ANYONE but the Lakers crew ...

I think beating the King would be the crown jewell (pun intended) in Phil/kobe legacy ...

Good luck to Lebron ... kobe has been waiting for him in the Finals the past 3 years ...

DAF86
07-07-2010, 01:13 PM
lol knowing nothing about either football or basketball, but still sucking cocks of any argies that play them:rollin

lol Messi choking scoring 0 goals but having a "good" WC because he was "involved":lol

lol 4-0 germany

lol maradonuts

lol hating yourself

lol curly hair

lol gray named Laker fan

lol maradonuts

BadOdor
07-07-2010, 01:19 PM
lol hating yourself

lol curly hair

lol gray named Laker fan

lol maradonuts

lol nazi sympathazier

lol fitting messi+manu's cock in your mouth

lol manu>dirk

lol spurs fan from argentina

lol maradonuts

mike20spurs
07-07-2010, 02:10 PM

Blake vs. Scrub - Wash
Kobe vs. Wade - Adv Kobe
Ron vs. Bron - Adv Bron
Pau vs. Bosh - Adv Pau

Did anybody see the 2008 Beijing Olympics "Redeem Team"? Well, think that but in Miami Heat Uniforms

The Franchise
07-07-2010, 02:27 PM
Three diamonds and 12 pieces of shit do not equal title. Good team, but not title team.

JamStone
07-07-2010, 02:33 PM
Did anybody see the 2008 Beijing Olympics "Redeem Team"? Well, think that but in Miami Heat Uniforms

So Wade will be coming off the bench for the Heat next season?

Mario Chalmers = Jason Kidd or Chris Paul?

Joel Anthony = Dwight Howard?

Smart comparison...

BUMP
07-07-2010, 02:35 PM
Crucify 'em Jammy, send that know nothing gray spurfan ass to the tree of woe!!

milkshakeballa
07-07-2010, 02:48 PM

LOL. An all star team that was on the verge of one of the biggest choke jobs in sports history before kobe bailed ALL of their asses out.

thats exactly how i see it playing out. sans the kobe part :)

i honestly hope this happens. it will be good for the nba.

heat/lakers kobe/bron and co for the next 4-5 years.

BeeGee
07-07-2010, 03:27 PM
If LeBron chooses MIA

you know your rapist is fucked, right? :lolBitch please. While we've been in the Finals for 3 straight seasons, you bums have been dreaming of getting another gift-wrapped championship from the referee's whistle. Talk shit when your store-bought team does something - other than that, we'll holla at thatass when we get done celebrating this back-2-back. Crumbs.

himat
07-07-2010, 04:12 PM
I still think Lakers are the favorites. Its not about the 1-2 punch the whole season. In Games 6 and 7 you saw guys like Fisher, Artest, Shannon Brown, Jordan Farmar, Lamar Odom, Andrew Bynum (playing injured), and even Josh Powell help win them a championship.

Miami is going to be getting only a few solid players and a bunch of scrubs to fill out the rest of their roster. If LeBron signs, then they'll only be adding scrubs. They just won't have the money to sign other guys.

If LBJ doesn't sign there then his team would always have a chance to beat Miami in the EC playoffs. Don't forget about Boston and Orlando either, especially if they make some significant moves. If Orlando can get a pass first point guard (CP3 rumors) or a low post scorer (Boozer rumors) they will be favorites in the East.

And on the whole Kobe declining thing...like he said in the press conference after they won. He was hurt. He's not going to play over the summer either so he will have ample time to recover. Yes, the days of Kobe playing 80+ games, playing 40+ minutes, and scoring 35+ points are over but he will still give the Lakers 70 games, around 30 mpg, score around 25 points per game, and, most importantly, he'll be ready for another championship run.

himat
07-07-2010, 04:15 PM

Blake vs. Scrub - Wash
Kobe vs. Wade - Adv Kobe
Ron vs. Bron - Adv Bron
Pau vs. Bosh - Adv Pau

Good post, but Miami will still be legit. Even if they don't get a lot of good supporting players, a duo like that wins games.

And you don't think Fisher starts next year? I mean he has done so much for the franchise that I don't see Steve Blaker starting over him.

HarlemHeat37
07-07-2010, 04:24 PM
LOL @ Kobe's fans continuing to use injury excuses..

LOL @ somebody saying milkshakeballa wrote a good post..

TheNextGen
07-07-2010, 04:27 PM
lol @ Harlem heat still butthurt with Kobe winning MVP and his 5th ring

Giuseppe
07-07-2010, 04:27 PM
Cry out loud @ Harlem's Award.

Killakobe81
07-07-2010, 04:36 PM
LOL at the let us all you unite vs the Lakers ...

Bring it ...

HarlemHeat37
07-07-2010, 04:53 PM
lol @ Harlem heat still butthurt with Kobe winning MVP and his 5th ring

How moist do you have to be to list your team as the Spurs?..what's the point?..it's actually extremely stupid..

TheMACHINE
07-07-2010, 04:57 PM
^^

lol miamiheat err chrisrichards err harlemheat telling other poster to stop posing.

:lol

monosylab1k
07-07-2010, 04:58 PM
....hard to even find video of those Wizard days.

tee, hee.

unfortunately it's alot easier to find video of Kobe willfully tanking a game 7.

tee, hee.

HarlemHeat37
07-07-2010, 04:59 PM
unfortunately it's alot easier to find video of Kobe willfully tanking a game 7.

tee, hee.

But, but, but..he made some free throws and got rebounds..

Giuseppe
07-07-2010, 05:01 PM

tee, hee.

Never denied it. I've ate that shit sandwich willingly. It's our's and I'll eat it.

It's my religion.

redzero
07-07-2010, 05:04 PM
To be completely and totally honest and unbiased, the Heat should do a sign and trade for Emeka Okafor. They could throw in any scrubs so long as the contracts are expiring.

The Gemini Method
07-07-2010, 05:04 PM
How moist do you have to be to list your team as the Spurs?..what's the point?..it's actually extremely stupid..

But its okay for a LeBron apologist, who lives in New York, that lists the same San Antonio Spurs as their favorite team to pass judgement?

Killakobe81
07-07-2010, 05:06 PM
But, but, but..he made some free throws and got rebounds..

LOL Harlem taking the title from Miamiheat & ChrisRichards ...

Dude ...kobe winning titles or finals MVP's does not threaten Jordan's, Magic's duncan's or Lebron's legacy.

All are great players ...Lebron needing only to ring to validate his ...

MJ is the greatest because he was AHEAD of his time ...Lebron is too but the league is stronger (except big men) right now ...

Why all the Kobe talk (both sides?) he is no MJ ...but he is the best we have had since... Game 7 not withstanding ...

HarlemHeat37
07-07-2010, 05:06 PM
But its okay for a LeBron apologist, who lives in New York, that lists the same San Antonio Spurs as their favorite team to pass judgement?

Yes, because I'm clearly a Spurs fan 1st(the majority of my posts are Spurs-related, obviously), and I've always been open about my favorite non-Spurs..

I don't list the Spurs as my team and then have literally a 100% of my posts about the Lakers..

monosylab1k
07-07-2010, 05:07 PM
Yes, because I'm clearly a Spurs fan 1st(the majority of my posts are Spurs-related, obviously), and I've always been open about my favorite non-Spurs..

I don't list the Spurs as my team and then have literally a 100% of my posts about the Lakers..

exactly.

HarlemHeat37
07-07-2010, 05:08 PM

Dude ...kobe winning titles or finals MVP's does not threaten Jordan's, Magic's duncan's or Lebron's legacy.

MJ is the greatest because he was AHEAD of his time ...Lebron is too but the league is stronger (except big men) right now ...

Why all the Kobe talk (both sides?) he is no MJ ...but he is the best we have had since... Game 7 not withstanding ...

Ya, Kobe's pretty great for a 16th pick..

redzero
07-07-2010, 05:14 PM
Truth be told, it might be better for the Heat to use the rest of their money on making a real team than signing LeBron.

It's all about the chemistry.

Killakobe81
07-07-2010, 05:17 PM

LOL Harlem with the all-spurs talk goods!!!!

The Gemini Method
07-07-2010, 05:18 PM

That isn't all true since a great deal of your posts are somehow related to the Lakers and Kobe to be exact. Maybe not 100%, but the percentage is >0%. But then I see where you're going with this in reference to TheNextGen. If he's really a Laker fan how did he mess up selecting his team? Also, why is it so difficult to change that if one does make a mistake?

The Gemini Method
07-07-2010, 05:18 PM

13th pick

Killakobe81
07-07-2010, 05:21 PM
LOL having the 3rd (at best) corner in the NFL on your sig ...

LOL using a joke from a month ago that you will NOW have to explain ...

cobbler
07-07-2010, 05:36 PM
13th pick

16th if you append the OBSESSION!

The Gemini Method
07-07-2010, 05:44 PM

This is true...

monosylab1k
07-07-2010, 05:44 PM

You wheeled yourself over to a computer to post that?

Greg Oden
07-07-2010, 05:47 PM

Laker fan's m.o.

Not having anything related to say about the ongoing discussion, so bring up something on an entirely different subject!

MavDynasty
07-07-2010, 05:52 PM

LOL using a joke from a month ago that you will NOW have to explain ...

nice join date 2-12-08 when the gasol trade was on 2-1-08

lol bandwagoning fuckstick

for someone you dickride so hard you don't even know his draft number

lol bandwagoning fuckstick :lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

lol running late to meeting

Will Hunting
07-07-2010, 05:53 PM
:lmao bandwagoning fucksticks

Giuseppe
07-07-2010, 06:08 PM
:lmao bandwagoning fucksticks

You got beat, motherfucker. And beat you're staying.

ha, ha.

cobbler
07-07-2010, 06:11 PM

STFU and pay me the $10,000 you owe welcher boy.

monosylab1k
07-07-2010, 06:11 PM
STFU and pay me the $10,000 you owe welcher boy.

Tell me where to send the monopoly money I promised you and I'll mail it tomorrow.

MavDynasty
07-07-2010, 06:12 PM
http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff306/hubble2016/westaaaaacked.jpg

sup 4/18

MavDynasty
07-07-2010, 06:12 PM
You got beat, motherfucker. And beat you're staying.

ha, ha.

sup 6/19

cobbler
07-07-2010, 06:17 PM
Tell me where to send the monopoly money I promised you and I'll mail it tomorrow.

Just like the vanishing ChrisRichards... A Welcher!

:toast

MavDynasty
07-07-2010, 06:18 PM

sup 5/23/08

monosylab1k
07-07-2010, 06:21 PM

crofl I'm not welching on shit.

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4419437

my post is completely unedited.

Using a tragedy and disability as a way to make me feel like shit for laughing at his post. Not buying it.

Prove it's all true. Do that and I swear I'll send you $10,000 of monopoly money.

it's not my fault you didn't pay attention to the fine print.

Let me know where to send your $10,000 of monopoly money.

monosylab1k
07-07-2010, 06:24 PM
"Yeah, like I said, Stretch is good peeps, but he sucks at ball and business. We should all offer to buy a shirt at half the cost just to piss him off"

lol

:lmao DPG already confirmed he trolled your ass

monosylab1k
07-07-2010, 06:28 PM
You have got to be the most sensitive cock sucker on this site. Why are you so pissed at us laughing at the epic failure of stretch, unless you contributed to that failure.:lmao

Why were you so pissed that Cubby got stood up for his lunch date, unless you were waiting at his house with a Gimp outfit on? :lmao

MavDynasty
07-07-2010, 06:30 PM
rofl stinky ass gardening paki

monosylab1k
07-07-2010, 06:30 PM
http://www.tarantino.info/wiki/images/Gimp2.jpg

"When the hell is Cubby coming back with DoK's limp body? I only got till 4:30, then I gotta water the tomatoes and get my Calculus homework done!"

MavDynasty
07-07-2010, 06:34 PM
http://www.tarantino.info/wiki/images/Gimp2.jpg

"When the hell is Cubby coming back with DoK's limp body? I only got till 4:30, then I gotta water the tomatoes and get my Calculus homework done!"

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao :lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao :lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

DUNCANownsKOBE2
07-07-2010, 06:37 PM
Sons I decided to finally try purple drank today and it's the best high I've ever had.

lol stinky paki

monosylab1k
07-07-2010, 06:39 PM
It didn't bother me at all, I just thought it was a flaw in character that he didn't even apologize

:lmao in other words that leather mask was getting really hot and uncomfortable

DUNCANownsKOBE2
07-07-2010, 06:41 PM
I'll apologize when Cully apologizes for showing up late.

monosylab1k
07-07-2010, 06:43 PM

tbh you need to apologize to the stinky paki for wasting his whole afternoon. He spent all that time trying to fit in a Gimp outfit, then his tomato plant died and he missed his appointment with the Calculus tutor!

Giuseppe
07-07-2010, 06:50 PM

Uh, uh. I was 5 minutes late. I waited till 2:30 before ordering my lunch. For whatever reason you stood me up.

cobbler
07-07-2010, 06:50 PM
crofl I'm not welching on shit.

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4419437

my post is completely unedited.

it's not my fault you didn't pay attention to the fine print.

Let me know where to send your $10,000 of monopoly money.

Cobbler
McMurdo Station Antarctica
PSC 469 Box 700
APO AP 96599-1035

I will frame the mono money as a keepsake.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
07-07-2010, 06:51 PM
Holy fuck, this might be the first bet made over the internet that will be honored!

DUNCANownsKOBE2
07-07-2010, 06:52 PM
Uh, uh. I was 5 minutes late.

You said you showed up after that Mesa basketball team. They showed up at 2:15. I left right after they came.

Giuseppe
07-07-2010, 06:57 PM
You said you showed up after that Mesa basketball team. They showed up at 2:15. I left right after they came.

Never said such. I said I was five minutes late and that I too saw the team.

HarlemHeat37
07-07-2010, 07:00 PM

He was shining his Bronze medal..

Laker fan's m.o.

Not having anything related to say about the ongoing discussion, so bring up something on an entirely different subject!

:lol truth..

:rollin

He's been watching since the 80s, leave him alone..

13th pick

Tell that to your man, killakobe..

The Gemini Method
07-07-2010, 07:05 PM
For all you non-L.A. residing Laker fans...we just had a 5.9 earthquake. Just throwing that out there so you can have a little feel of SoCal living ;).

IronMexican
07-07-2010, 07:11 PM
Bailey #3? Aso, Revis, Woodson, Hall, and a couple others are all easily better.

IronMexican
07-07-2010, 07:12 PM
For all you non-L.A. residing Laker fans...we just had a 5.9 earthquake. Just throwing that out there so you can have a little feel of SoCal living ;).

My brother texted me. I couldn't tell.

The Gemini Method
07-07-2010, 07:15 PM
My brother texted me. I couldn't tell.

Yeah, I felt it...the funny thing is that the person in charge of my department's safety evac is on furlough...lol @ California's money mismanagement...

dirk4mvp
07-07-2010, 07:18 PM
Sons I decided to finally try purple drank today and it's the best high I've ever had.

lol stinky paki

lol purple drank first timer

purple drank you gotta grip and sip.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
07-07-2010, 07:20 PM
lol Dirk pretending he drinks purple drank

PS - You wanna get dominated at 2k10 later?

DUNCANownsKOBE2
07-07-2010, 07:22 PM
How much was that bet?

dirk4mvp
07-07-2010, 07:25 PM

My brother gets it without a prescription from a pharmacy.

Come at me, bro.

lol getting beat 2 out of 3

lol picking the fat beaners and getting dominated by OJ The Juiceman

DUNCANownsKOBE2
07-07-2010, 07:26 PM
My brother gets it without a prescription.

how does your brother get codeine without prescription?

I'll be on XBL in an hour but right now I'm still a lil fucked up and looking for something to eat.

MavDynasty
07-07-2010, 07:26 PM
the suns are damn good in 2k10

dirk4mvp
07-07-2010, 07:28 PM
how does your brother get codeine without prescription?

Connections, imo.

Stinky Paki
07-07-2010, 07:29 PM
You guys say C in Calculus like its a bad thing

I worked damn hard for that C!!! :madrun

badfish22
07-07-2010, 07:30 PM

you said you tried it two days ago.

IronMexican
07-07-2010, 07:30 PM

Playing the most garbage basketball game in the history of 2k.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
07-07-2010, 07:31 PM
you said you tried it two days ago.

tbh I did but it was a weak dose, today I tried it fo realz

Mike-in-brazil
07-07-2010, 07:42 PM
lol@ sweating after a back to back championships ..yeah I'm sweating looking at these brazilian bundas!!!
maybe if the 07 bron joined 07 heat then we could talk lol
but im cool with the back to back MVP bron that has showed up last two seasons

Get out the east first though homie!!
do you sweat thinking about him going to the bulls?....now thats sick!! hungry talented young ones with heart and lebron
dude is looking at years to come not temp shit!!

no only espn...clippers....cavs....heat...bulls(teams/Fans)..nba.com are the ones concerned or solicitous over this lol...
its funny though to see teams move hastily with urgency to hold what the Lakes have in the past two years feel like bunch a pervs chasing over some pussy u smashing past two years...( yeah i know cause my team says lakes cats already put an opinion, but this goes for any team)

I want to see the emotions in here after dude says what team!!!
what about the cats in here wasted time in PS put their teams jerz on Bron ....watch him be all types of fags and bitch asses cause how they felt lol ..man funny !!

sorry bruh get off track but nah most lakeFokes just watching just to see who ,but don't care where

cobbler
07-07-2010, 09:32 PM

He was shining his Bronze medal..

As opposed to you dusting off your "failure to make the team" loser notice?

Laker fan's m.o.

:lol truth..

Talk about hypocritical. This absolutely takes the cake. You have personally hijacked more threads than any other poster here with your Laker and Kobe OBSESSION. It never matters what the thread is about. If you are involved, there will be some moronic comment related to the Lakers and even more so your complete infatuation with everything Kobe.

DAF86
07-07-2010, 09:32 PM

Shaq is the best "post-Jordan" player.

cobbler
07-07-2010, 09:35 PM

xbox or PC?

DUNCANownsKOBE2
07-07-2010, 09:35 PM
xbox

MavDynasty
07-07-2010, 09:37 PM
DoK, who you roll wit?PHX?

DUNCANownsKOBE2
07-07-2010, 09:40 PM
DoK, who you roll wit?PHX?

Yeah. I don't play online very much (most of the time when I play 2k10 it's player mode since that's semi-challenging) but I better play with them as long as they still have Amare :lol

Smooth Criminal
07-07-2010, 09:43 PM
You guys say C in Calculus like its a bad thing

I worked damn hard for that C!!! :madrun
That shit's weak bro when I take Calc (A year early BTW) I'll ace that shit like every other math class like it aint no thing

Venti Quattro
07-07-2010, 09:44 PM
Nice to roll with the Suns in 2K10. At least Amare's a monster rebounder somewhere.

cobbler
07-07-2010, 09:46 PM
It's a lot easier to motivate a joystick than a dunce. :toast

DUNCANownsKOBE2
07-07-2010, 09:56 PM
When I see the ratings Amare has on D and shit like that it makes me think the creators of 2k10 never watch basketball.

Venti Quattro
07-07-2010, 10:01 PM
When I see the ratings Amare has on D and shit like that it makes me think the creators of 2k10 never watch basketball.

:lmao

Dudley is trash in 2K10, even with updates and shit. But it's consistent with Barbs being utter shit. Dragic's okay but his 2K10 character can't make shit from three.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
07-07-2010, 10:02 PM
Don't use the nickname "Barbs" please, it indicates there's something worthwhile about Barbosa. Please when referring to him use a nickname such as Tardbosa or Useless fuck.

Kamala
07-07-2010, 10:03 PM
LeBron will get plenty of ring when Kobe retires.

MavDynasty
07-07-2010, 10:05 PM
:lmao

Dudley is trash in 2K10, even with updates and shit. But it's consistent with Barbs being utter shit. Dragic's okay but his 2K10 character can't make shit from three.

imho Dragic and Dudley rain 3's all day online when i use them or when they're used against me. Tardbosa is tard though IMHO

Venti Quattro
07-07-2010, 10:09 PM
Maybe I'm just not that used yet to using Dragic and Dudley. Will play more w/PHX and use them more in rotations.

At least we're in agreement that Tardbosa is useless.

Roddy Beaubois
07-07-2010, 10:14 PM
Dudelys alright on 2k10, but he rapes shit on Live 10. Yes I've played Live lol, its actually not that bad. but I own 2k10

MavDynasty
07-07-2010, 10:17 PM
Who the fuck am I playing now. Someone get on

check ur pm

dirk4mvp
07-07-2010, 10:22 PM
Someone play me and the Jewboy on xbox live. Cocknaldo can get the work like he did in Madden.

MavDynasty
07-07-2010, 10:22 PM
Someone play me and the Jewboy on xbox live. Cocknaldo can get the work like he did in Madden.

wuts ur gt?

Venti Quattro
07-07-2010, 10:27 PM
fwiw farmar sucks on 2k too so it's consistent

MavDynasty
07-07-2010, 10:53 PM
rofl alley oops to marion

Smooth Criminal
07-07-2010, 11:01 PM
I honestly think the Heat will be better off not signing Bron and using the extra cap to sign at least some good role players to support their Duo. They will be able to contend earlier and will be able to improve more easily by adding players over the years..

Giuseppe
07-07-2010, 11:05 PM
Their chances at a ring will not vary much if James comes, or, doesn't. But, the money realized if he goes there will be incredible. Not so much in NYC, but, in south Florida with Wade, it will be a tidal wave of cash.

MavDynasty
07-07-2010, 11:07 PM
ROFL Jkidd with 5 pts 16 assists all from alley oops

LMAO haywood to dirk alley oop from halfcourt

MavDynasty
07-07-2010, 11:12 PM
its not connecting to 2k sports.. i guess the serves r fucked up

MavDynasty
07-07-2010, 11:12 PM
just sent u a inv u get it?

MavDynasty
07-07-2010, 11:14 PM
wrong rosters...

MavDynasty
07-07-2010, 11:15 PM
its cause 2ksports is down they have shitty servers..madden?

Roddy Beaubois
07-07-2010, 11:53 PM
http://twitter.com/alanhahn: Multiple sources are telling Newsday that LeBron James has decided to join Dwyane Wade and Chris Bosh in Miami. The new Big Three is here

If this is true, fuck the NBA.

MavDynasty
07-08-2010, 12:02 AM
lol i got fucked up in madden tbh

Killakobe81
07-08-2010, 12:46 AM

LOL Your bitchass cares enough to check my join date ...

I could give a shit about yours or anyone elses ...

Im no bandwagon fan but i give 2 shits if you believe or not ...

16 rings faggot!!! LMAO

back2backbitches ...

Phil loves to do it in 3's!!!

Fuckstick ...how clever try some original shit ...