PDA

View Full Version : Source: Bosh Will Join Wade In Miami

chrisrod2008
07-07-2010, 10:48 AM
LeBron is gone, to me is was giving the Cav's a chane to pick up a big name free agent and now they are locked up so I am 99.9% sure he is gone.

Jul 07, 2010 7:41 AM EST
http://www.realgm.com/images/nba/4.2/profiles/photos/2006/Bosh_Chris_tor.jpg Dwyane Wade and Chris Bosh will team up together in Miami, a source has told ESPN The Magazine's Chris Broussard.
Wade and Bosh are expected to announce their respective decisions on Wednesday.
It is not yet known whether the Heat would sign Bosh outright or acquire him via a sign-and-trade with the Raptors.
"Either way, he's definitely going to Miami," the source said.

Read more: http://realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives/67917/20100707/source_bosh_will_join_wade_in_miami/#ixzz0t0o0qQXx

DesignatedT
07-07-2010, 10:52 AM
http://i46.tinypic.com/s2wp5c.jpg

wut
07-07-2010, 10:56 AM
If this is how it works out, imo Lebron messed up by not trying to team up with Bosh in Chicago; at the very least he could've had the ability to force a trade of Bosh for another star big man if it didn't work out.

chrisrod2008
07-07-2010, 10:57 AM
I agree but now his best bet is problaby New York with Stoudamire or Chicago with Rose, Noah and Deng

Aggie Hoopsfan
07-07-2010, 10:59 AM
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=157648&page=16

chrisrod2008
07-07-2010, 11:06 AM
How are we going to see something that is on page 16 of a completley different thread that had nothing to do with Bosh

Amarelooms
07-07-2010, 11:10 AM
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=157648&page=16

you fail dummy...no surprise since you are an aggie

:elephant

chrisrod2008
07-07-2010, 11:19 AM
Man what a witty come back. Be sure to write that one down for your Special Olymics stand-up but then again your a Mavericks fan.....

wut
07-07-2010, 11:20 AM
Hmm... Lebron joining Wade and Bosh in Miami? (http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=5360590) ....interesting.

chrisrod2008
07-07-2010, 11:25 AM
That would be a pretty retarded if they signed him. they would definetley give Boston a run

Amarelooms
07-07-2010, 11:30 AM
Man what a witty come back. Be sure to write that one down for your Special Olymics stand-up but then again your a Mavericks fan.....

you're a dummy as well....what an idiot...from College Station as well I bet

benefactor
07-07-2010, 11:38 AM
http://i46.tinypic.com/s2wp5c.jpg
:lol

E-RockWill
07-07-2010, 11:38 AM
It's hard to figure out between an aggie & a mavs fan who is the bigger dummy. Maybe timvp can do an analysis.....

chrisrod2008
07-07-2010, 11:42 AM
It's hard to figure out between an aggie & a mavs fan who is the bigger dummy. Maybe timvp can do an analysis.....

Ha, Ha.....exactly what I said

chrisrod2008
07-07-2010, 11:42 AM
you're a dummy as well....what an idiot...from College Station as well I bet

I feel for your family and friends if you have any that have to put up with your idiocracy...........I am from San Antonio and I am a Longhorn you and your non Championship having city, holding on to a pipe dream that will never happen, Mark Cuban loving fool

benefactor
07-07-2010, 11:44 AM
lol arguing with a 7 year old.

chrisrod2008
07-07-2010, 11:47 AM
lol arguing with a 7 year old.

LOL......it sure feels like it

Vic Petro
07-07-2010, 11:58 AM
He's staying in Cleveland. New York and Brooklyn are not ready for him yet. He'll sign in Cleveland for 3 years and then do this all over again.

The man has a 1 hour special to announce his decision. Why would anyone think he'd then go to Dwyane Wade's team to play? He is an egomaniac of the highest order and in Cleveland he can be king.

Seventyniner
07-07-2010, 12:00 PM
He's staying in Cleveland. New York and Brooklyn are not ready for him yet. He'll sign in Cleveland for 3 years and then do this all over again.

Don't be so sure about that. If LeBron thinks that the new CBA won't allow a max contract as big as what he can get now, he'll look for the full 6 years (in a sign-and-trade if necessary). That's why Bosh and Wade (and many others) are going to want the longest deal they can get.

chrisrod2008
07-07-2010, 12:01 PM

The man has a 1 hour special to announce his decision. Why would anyone think he'd then go to Dwyane Wade's team to play? He is an egomaniac of the highest order and in Cleveland he can be king.

Good points but the 3 things every player wants is the fame, money and a Championship. He has 2 of the 3 so far.

Vic Petro
07-07-2010, 12:05 PM
Good points but the 3 things every player wants is the fame, money and a Championship. He has 2 of the 3 so far.

Prokhorov was exactly right, though. Wade and Bosh in Miami. If Bron joins them, he can win multiple championships, but he damages the LeBron brand.

If LeBron wants to be in the conversation for best ever, he has to win titles as the key guy. That's a big reason why Kobe catches hell...he won those first three titles as 2nd banana to Shaq. So he has five rings, yeah, but really only two of those were as THE GUY.

I think LeBron wants to be mentioned in the same breath as Jordan. And even if he wins 5 titles in Miami, it'll still be him going to Dwyane Wade's team to win.

Legacy is really important to him, imo.

chrisrod2008
07-07-2010, 12:40 PM
Prokhorov was exactly right, though. Wade and Bosh in Miami. If Bron joins them, he can win multiple championships, but he damages the LeBron brand.

If LeBron wants to be in the conversation for best ever, he has to win titles as the key guy. That's a big reason why Kobe catches hell...he won those first three titles as 2nd banana to Shaq. So he has five rings, yeah, but really only two of those were as THE GUY.

I think LeBron wants to be mentioned in the same breath as Jordan. And even if he wins 5 titles in Miami, it'll still be him going to Dwyane Wade's team to win.

Another good point

wut
07-07-2010, 03:11 PM

Lebron's brand is damaged even more if he thinks he can win rings without another top-tier all-star by his side. People forget Jordan had solid players around him, including an all-star Scottie Pippen, Dennis Rodman, one of the greatest shooters of all time Steve Kerr and a solid jump shooter in Tony Kukoc.

People act like Jordan was a one man team...it's not true; he had a solid team of players.

But more to your point, I'm pretty sure Lebron would still be the main guy...even among Wade and Bosh.