PDA

View Full Version : who here takes mma classes?

stretch
07-07-2010, 12:04 PM
is it true you are forced to fellate yourself every day, in order to develop flexibility?

Dr. Gonzo
07-07-2010, 12:08 PM
I didn't know there was really an MMA forum.

That's funny.

stretch
07-13-2010, 12:34 PM
lol mma

The Reckoning
07-13-2010, 06:31 PM
if you could easily fellate yourself, would you?

would that make you gay, or just lucky?

The TroutBum
07-28-2010, 01:23 AM
I take classes. I can't even see my dick/toes, let alone suck it. I can pooh like a banshee though, does that count?

lebomb
07-28-2010, 06:45 AM
is it true you are forced to fellate yourself every day, in order to develop flexibility?

I would give you every dime I have if you walked up to Brock Lesner and asked him this question.

I would love to see the outcome.

.............. :pimpslap .......... :fight ........... :hang

Dr. Gonzo
07-28-2010, 08:30 AM
mma

:lmao

lebomb
07-28-2010, 08:43 AM
mma

:lmao

Who decided being a pussy is cool?? :rolleyes

You and Stench need to stop watching Oprah and attending the ballet......... take off those damn victorias secrets panties and act like fuckin men. :ihit

The Gemini Method
07-28-2010, 11:33 AM
I thought this said MDMA classes, in which, I would ask vehemently--where do I register?

oligarchy
07-28-2010, 04:31 PM
stretch don't need no classes -- he's a badass.

pheer.

I almost forgot about 8 or 9 months ago I almost did get into a fight at a gym though. Some dumbass that had like a 14 year old kid guarding him kept abusing him. So after a couple scores, I came and doubled him from his blind side, and ended up blocking him. He tried doing the same thing the next trip down, and I blocked him again. The third time he got wise and dribbled out, which at that point I told the kid to switch with me. The guy tried to drive past me but couldnt, and like a moron, he killed his dribble, so I crowded him. He was considerably shorter than me, although a lot more muscular, but he wasnt able to get a pass or shot off with me on him, so like a bitch, he elbowed me in the face, then shot the ball and it hit front iron and he got the offensive rebound. he tried to pass it but i tipped it, and as i went to grab the ball, he elbowed me again. I told him to cut that mess out, and he got in my face and pointed at me, and told me to watch myself. I told him to cool off and stop throwing elbows, and then he lost it and slapped me (who the hell slaps people these days? for fucks sake if you are going to start a physical altercation with me, fucking punch me like a man). As I went at him, he ran backwards and had two of his friends grab me to hold me back. Those were the only guys that did, because everyone else wanted me to go after the guy, even his own teammates, cuz they all knew what a bitch move it was for him to hit me, then run backwards like Carmello, and tell his friends to grab me. I was extremely pissed, but cooled off and just played basketball. He didn't score a single point after that, as I swatted his shit a few more times, and I hit the game winner in his face, and told him to suck my dick. He didn't do anything cuz he looked like a total bitch at that point, and he knew it too.

funnier than that, a friend of mine was talking to him about it later, saying he was a bitch for what he did. a couple days later, the guy saw my friend at the gym again, and asked if they were cool. my friend said "whats done is done, but you're still a bitch-made ho". the guy said "good im glad your cool now. wanna play on my team?"

lol what a puss

Cleveland Steamer
07-29-2010, 10:44 AM
:lmao:lmao:lmao what kind of grown man lets a 14 year old kid bitch-slap him???? thats pathetic imo. at least you have spurstalk where you can pretend you're something better than that. what a sad state of affairs tbh.

spursncowboys
08-20-2010, 07:17 PM
Sounds like stretch googled grappling terms.

Blackjack
08-20-2010, 07:52 PM

I wasn't aware it took flexibility to do such. One of my favorite pastimes, tbh.

spursncowboys
08-20-2010, 08:33 PM
Even if you could, yes it is gay.
I know what you are going to say: but it's your dick. True but IMO if you put a dick in your mouth you just did something gay.

dbreiden83080
08-20-2010, 10:07 PM
Even if you could, yes it is gay.
I know what you are going to say: but it's your dick. True but IMO if you put a dick in your mouth you just did something gay.

Yeah i think we have outlived the use of this thread..