PDA

View Full Version : Bron Bron to NYK would mean end game for NBA

ALWAYS bet on BLACK
07-07-2010, 01:29 PM
So if Bron Bron goes to NYC, he is paired up with big boy AS.

Lethal combo. No one could stop them.

I see this happening.

BRON BRON TO NYC LIVE ON ESPN THURSDAY NIGHT.

:king

Mr.Bottomtooth
07-07-2010, 01:32 PM
New York doesn't make any sense. Sources said LeBron was more impressed by NJ's interview than the Knicks. New York officials went out and said Joe Johnson was their priority, not LeBron. LeBron wouldn't go to any team that didn't have him as the primary option, aside from Miami.

ducks
07-07-2010, 01:38 PM
sources also said knicks had second meeting after amare commited to knicks though
to see if they still had max contract slot open

clubalien
07-07-2010, 01:40 PM
if i were the cavs i would promise lebron a sign and trade .. sign him and then never trade him :hat

lurker
07-07-2010, 01:42 PM
Amar'e/Lebron doesn't sound that scary to me. Lebron/Wade/Bosh, now that makes me want to vomit.

Giuseppe
07-07-2010, 01:43 PM
Amar'e/Lebron doesn't sound that scary to me. Lebron/Wade/Bosh, now that makes me want to vomit.

'06, the three stooges, big deal. Yer pukin' either way.

HarlemHeat37
07-07-2010, 01:44 PM
Amare/Lebron wouldn't be as scary, obviously, but it would still be really dangerous..those 2 would fit very well together IMO..

They already have some nice young pieces in Gallo, Chandler and Douglas too, so they wouldn't need as many pieces to fill as some other places..

stretch
07-07-2010, 01:44 PM

Honestly, Lebron and Amar'e with Mike D'Antoni coaching is a lot scarier than you would think. Lebron is going to finally be used the way he should be - in an uptempo offense where he can run the fast break non-stop. And with the emphasis that D'Antoni puts on shooting the ball well, you can expect Lebron to become a more deadly shooter. I think the Knicks would be a lot better than people think. It will be a lot of fun to see the yearly ECF showdowns between Bron/Amar'e and Wade/Bosh.

Goran Dragic
07-07-2010, 01:46 PM
He can't run the fast break in the playoffs. Lebron + Amare + a guy who would come in and make the Knicks a top tier defensive team makes them a contender, but Lebron and Amare are too immature to go the distance.

Giuseppe
07-07-2010, 01:47 PM
No matter when James ends up, he's going to have to actually execute in order to ring. That's next to impossible for even the very finest.

He wants somebody to hand it to him. Uh, uh.

HarlemHeat37
07-07-2010, 01:47 PM
Ya, the Knicks would desperately need a defensive C either way, but they obviously must be aware of this vital need..

Goran Dragic
07-07-2010, 01:49 PM
Ya, the Knicks would desperately need a defensive C either way, but they obviously must be aware of this vital need..

In his entire career with the Suns Dumbtoni was never aware of it. Ultimately I'd see the Knicks firing D'antoni and finding a real coach to help Lebron and Amare go the distance.

HarlemHeat37
07-07-2010, 01:54 PM
Well, they've already contact Kurt Thomas to play a bench role, which would be a good addition IMO..a step in the right direction..

But ya, I'm not sure if D'Antoni is the right guy..

lefty
07-07-2010, 01:54 PM
Lebron is not going to NY/NJ

Too much media pressure and attention
Too much bad history; not sure if Lebron trusts their managements

Miami? Well, if h is willing to share the ball with the 2 other stars; think of the Celtics' big 3 in 2008, but a much younger version, which means multiple championships in the long term
If Lebron is mature enough to accept that, he'll go to Miami.

Cleveland: well, it's home, he is comfortable there, he knows the oroganization very well, he knows his teammates; still a strong possibility

If LBJ goes to Miami, it's the end of the parity in the NBA

Goran Dragic
07-07-2010, 01:55 PM
Lebron is not going to NY/NJ

Too much media pressure and attention
Too much bad history; not sure if Lebron trusts their managements

Miami? Well, if h is willing to share the ball with the 2 other stars; think of the Celtics' big 3 in 2008, but a much younger version, which means multiple championships in the long term
If Lebron is mature enough to accept that, he'll go to Miami.

Cleveland: well, it's home, he is comfortable there, he knows the oroganization very well, he knows his teammates; still a strong possibility

If LBJ goes to Miami, it's the end of the parity in the NBA

I stopped reading when you implied Lebron wouldn't want attention.

Brazil
07-07-2010, 01:57 PM
why no more lbj to chicago rumors ?

mike20spurs
07-07-2010, 01:58 PM
Im all for Lebron to Knicks or Bulls but in order for them to beat the Lakers (which for now is my prime objective) Lebron needs to team up with Bosh and Wade...

clubalien
07-07-2010, 02:09 PM
if lebron goes to NY then ny has something worth trading tony for and we might have our new SF

lefty
07-07-2010, 02:18 PM
I stopped reading when you implied Lebron wouldn't want attention.

Oh he is an attention whore

But is he going to withstand the NY media pressure? not so sure...

lefty
07-07-2010, 02:19 PM
why no more lbj to chicago rumors ?
Because Michael Jordan said no