PDA

View Full Version : LeBron James flying to Miami tonight to meet with Wade, Bosh, and Riley

MiamiHeat
07-07-2010, 02:30 PM
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/416726-lebron-james-flying-down-to-miami-today

http://twitter.com/wallacesports/status/17962175042

With two stars already on board, will LeBron make it a trifecta?

Just minutes after the Dwyane Wade and Chris Bosh interview on ESPN regarding their partnership in Miami, we've caught word from LeBron James' camp that they've begun looking into potential homes in southern Florida.

Make no mistake, I said all along throughout the hyperbole that is "Free Agency 2010," that one needs only to follow the money trail. It will tell you all you need to know as far as the ultimate destination for two, if not all three of the "Super Friends."

A man like Pat Riley has a great deal of pull. Granted, Phil Jackson may have more rings, but if you took a poll, I bet more players would claim to respect Riley more than any other league executive or coach. Riley is more than just a master motivator, he is also a man with an insatiable desire to win.

Throughout this process, Riley has remained quiet. He never panicked, never blinked and definitely didn't bluff. Simply put, Riley has been sitting on the poker table showing no signs that he had the winning hand. A cold as ice demeanor while sitting there holding a straight flush. Now the question becomes will it turn into a "Royal Flush" on the river.

Two rumors are quickly circulating. One is that LeBron is house shopping in Miami. The second, more important rumor, is that he will be flying to a meeting with Riley, Wade, and Bosh tonight.

Mike Wallace of the Miami Herald reported, "a member of LeBron's camp has stated that James is flying down to Miami tonight." If either of those are accurate, then the Heat's chances appear to be legit.

If James is truly all about winning, then he will join the Miami Heat. Pat Riley is the person best equipped to bring out the very best in James. Riley is the one figure who can get James to give up his hobbies of mime photography and playing with baby powder in order to focus solely on being a winner, a champion, and a man who can become the greatest of all time.

Once in an effort to get the max out of his Heat players, Riley brought a bucket filled with ice water into his locker room. He then proceeded to submerge his head into the ice cold bucket for minutes. Players looked at one other as though he was insane.

But when he finally raised his head out of the bucket gasping for air, his point had been made—you need to fight until your last breath to be great. You need to lay everything you have on the line if you wish to be the best. Riley preached a warrior's mentality.

This has all been like one big jigsaw puzzle. The picture is getting clearer, it's all coming into view, but still, the biggest piece is missing. The has question become, "Does James believe in the legend of Riley, in Wade and Bosh, enough to make the leap from Cleveland to Miami?"

lefty
07-07-2010, 02:31 PM
Cool

MavDynasty
07-07-2010, 02:32 PM
Cool

sup shitty 1liners

lefty
07-07-2010, 02:34 PM
sup shitty 1liners
Sup piece of shit

MavDynasty
07-07-2010, 02:36 PM
Sup piece of shit

lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao dont stop oh my god your so fucking funnnnnny :lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao :lmao:lmao
your killin me here :lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao :lmao

lefty
07-07-2010, 02:37 PM
lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao dont stop oh my god your so fucking funnnnnny :lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao :lmao:lmao
your killin me here :lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao :lmao
:wtf

BUMP
07-07-2010, 02:38 PM
:wtf

:rollin:rollin

HOLY SHIT!!! LEFTY....BRO STOP.....:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao: lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

Shank
lol Bleacherreport.

badfish22
lol MiamiHeat

MavDynasty
07-07-2010, 02:39 PM
:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao i cant handle this shit anymore stop bro :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

MiamiHeat
07-07-2010, 02:49 PM
lol Bleacherreport.

Michael Wallace reported it

Shank
07-07-2010, 03:08 PM
Michael Wallace reported it

That's weird, because I can't seem to find a single piece with Wallace's name on it that echoes this.

Shank
07-07-2010, 03:09 PM
Check that. Found it.

http://twitter.com/wallacesports/status/17962175042

Shank
07-07-2010, 03:11 PM
Still not buying that there's anything to it, if it's even true.

Shank
07-07-2010, 03:15 PM
What will you buy, I got some shirts for sale.:rollin

What?

benefactor
07-07-2010, 03:16 PM
He's throwing people off the scent. It's nothing but more attention whoring tactics...as if he isn't going to get enough tomorrow.

Man About Town
07-07-2010, 03:22 PM

Fuck Your T-Shirts, Nigga.

I got T-Shirts for sale that will kick so much ass you'll probably go blind. Here's one just for you Luva:

http://daniel.spreadshirt.com/woman-s-man-about-town-s-hooker-slogan-tee-A6044216/customize/color/164

http://image.spreadshirt.com/image-server/image/composition/16398811/view/1/producttypecolor/164/type/png/width/280/height/280

coyotes_geek
07-07-2010, 03:25 PM
http://www.80s.com/saveferris/images/class/simone2.jpg

My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend saw Lebron flying down to Miami last night. I guess it's pretty serious.

Jeremy
07-07-2010, 03:36 PM
If James is truly all about winning, then he will join the Miami Heat. Pat Riley is the person best equipped to bring out the very best in James. Riley is the one figure who can get James to give up his hobbies of mime photography and playing with baby powder in order to focus solely on being a winner, a champion, and a man who can become the greatest of all time.

There's no way James can become the greatest of all time if he's playing alongside Wade and Bosh.

MiamiHeat
07-07-2010, 03:59 PM
SedanoShow

Have a source who just told me that a current NBA Free Agent told him Wade and Bosh will be present w/ LeBron tomorrow for his 1 hr special.

about 2 hours ago via web

MiamiHeat
07-07-2010, 05:46 PM
oh shit guys......

reports are pouring in Miami.....LeBron's people have put down a big on a $40 million dollar mansion in Coral Gables, here in Miami.....

Dan LeBatard is saying his source is confirming that LeBron is going to announce Miami. He says this source has never been wrong before.....

I was litening to 560 WQAM earlier today, and they reported that LeBron's people were looking for homes in Miami...

if you remember, I said this about Chris Bosh 1 week ago....that Bosh's people had hired agents to buy him a home in Miami....

can this be fucking happening? holy shit.

Jeremy
07-07-2010, 05:52 PM
Wow. Well, it would make the 1 hour TV special make more sense. It wouldn't just be hype at that point!

MavDynasty
07-07-2010, 06:00 PM
who does Miami put around the 3 if LeBron does go to the Heat?

jonnybravo
07-07-2010, 06:00 PM
oh shit guys......

reports are pouring in Miami.....LeBron's people have put down a big on a $40 million dollar mansion in Coral Gables, here in Miami.....

Dan LeBatard is saying his source is confirming that LeBron is going to announce Miami. He says this source has never been wrong before.....

I was litening to 560 WQAM earlier today, and they reported that LeBron's people were looking for homes in Miami...

if you remember, I said this about Chris Bosh 1 week ago....that Bosh's people had hired agents to buy him a home in Miami....

can this be fucking happening? holy shit.

Link?

MiamiHeat
07-07-2010, 06:02 PM
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4460082#post4460082

That post is from June 30, 2010.

I also want to say

that there is a team of real estate agents down here in Miami. They were hired by Bosh to find him a home.

that is what Dan LeBatard and other sources are reporting.

that was then

now Dan LeBatard, and separate people all over Miami, reports are pouring in now....

that LeBron put down a bid on a mansion here in Miami.....and that his people had hired agents to look for homes here....

holy fuck.

Jeremy
07-07-2010, 06:02 PM
who does Miami put around the 3 if LeBron does go to the Heat?

I'm sure they would get better Vet Mins than most teams.

MiamiHeat
07-07-2010, 06:04 PM
i am going to intentionally keep my hopes down.

fuck that. i cant believe this is happening. wtf.

Shank
07-07-2010, 06:11 PM
Not buying it. Through all this, no one has really had a viable sniff about where LeBron may end up. So, a day out, he's going to be sloppy and shop for a home in the light of day? He can't wait until Friday to house hunt?

badfish22
07-07-2010, 06:31 PM
lol MiamiHeat blowing his load.
Chill out, there are also a lot of reports saying he is going to NY

Bandwagon Fan
07-07-2010, 06:38 PM
Does anyone else not feel that threatened by LBW in Miami? Itll be a rough team, but the only scenario I was honestly nervous about was Bosh and Lebron to Chicago. Exciting for Miami fans considering the sub-par team theyve had.

MiamiHeat
07-07-2010, 06:46 PM
Not buying it. Through all this, no one has really had a viable sniff about where LeBron may end up. So, a day out, he's going to be sloppy and shop for a home in the light of day? He can't wait until Friday to house hunt?

they were on the money about Bosh buying a home down here

cause the people involved in real estate leaked it

apparently, the same reporters here in Miami, are reporting it again, but I am skeptical

I just DO NOT see him leaving CLE, it's just too unbelieavable for him to come to MIA

but i'm just telling you what I heard

DPG21920
07-07-2010, 06:47 PM
New salary cap helps MIA

Shank
07-07-2010, 06:51 PM

apparently, the same reporters here in Miami, are reporting it again, but I am skeptical

I just DO NOT see him leaving CLE, it's just too unbelieavable for him to come to MIA

Months ago, there were stories about LeBron looking at homes outside of Chicago and I'd seen the same "leaks" about homes in Dallas. Just keep those panties on. I find it hard to believe they'd come this far and give it away by looking at homes in the middle of the day.

SpursTillTheEnd
07-07-2010, 07:13 PM
ur a liar on grand theft auto u used all the cheats

Flo-Rida
07-07-2010, 07:40 PM
Does anyone else not feel that threatened by LBW in Miami? Itll be a rough team, but the only scenario I was honestly nervous about was Bosh and Lebron to Chicago. Exciting for Miami fans considering the sub-par team theyve had.

lol clippers fan talking .

Koolaid_Man
07-07-2010, 08:02 PM
lets examine this....

Kobe > Wade
Pau > Bosh
Artest < Lebronze
Bynum > Miami Centet
Odom > Miami Bench

Phil Jax > Pat Riley...

Case closed you still lose...Lebron the only match-up you win..not enough to get it done...

MavDynasty
07-07-2010, 08:07 PM
lets examine this....

Kobe > Wade
Pau > Bosh
Artest < Lebronze
Bynum > Miami Centet
Odom > Miami Bench

Phil Jax > Pat Riley...

Case closed you still lose...Lebron the only match-up you win..not enough to get it done...

sup 1/29

BullsDynasty
07-07-2010, 08:13 PM
lets examine this....

Kobe > Wade
Pau > Bosh
Artest < Lebronze
Bynum > Miami Centet
Odom > Miami Bench

Phil Jax > Pat Riley...

But last time I checked....

Payton > Billups
Kobe >>> Hamilton
Devean < Prince
Malone >>> Rasheed Wallace
Shaq >>> Ben Wallace

The fuck happened there? Sometimes its not always about one on one matchups.....

kamikazi_player
07-07-2010, 08:16 PM

:lol

Koolaid_Man
07-07-2010, 08:26 PM

Payton > Billups
Kobe >>> Hamilton
Devean < Prince
Shaq >>> Ben Wallace

The fuck happened there? Sometimes its not always about one on one matchups.....

so your answer is throw some shit to the wall and hope it sticks... your mindset is all wrong...

Payton and Malone past their prime so Billups and Rasheed got the nod...Kobe even told Phil he thought Payton was scared...Malone was injured and Shaq was pissed at Buss...so it wasn't our year but make no mistake you can't legitimately refute my match-up claims...Lakers have way more run-time as team and the only potential match-up favoring a potential Lebron Wade and Bosh team is Lebron...every other match-up on the court Lakers win hands down...including the point guard spot...:toast

Smooth Criminal
07-07-2010, 09:42 PM

Payton > Billups
Kobe >>> Hamilton
Devean < Prince
Shaq >>> Ben Wallace

Yeah it's about chemistry and Defense, and how pieces mesh.

Lakers would have better Chem and better D

Mesh:
Lakers have a great offense with a well established pecking order, and enough ball to go around. This has been proven effective in the last 2 seasons
Heat would have 2 Wings who need the ball to be at their best (LeBron moreso than Wade) and another Big man who needs the ball a bunch too. Also they'd have NO supporting cast, don't even talk about the 08 Celtics either cause they had way better Role Players. it would be a Whole is less than the Sum of its parts scenario

ALWAYS bet on BLACK
07-07-2010, 09:43 PM
Its done. Its a fact.

My he/she girl/boyfriend has an uncle that sells real estate in Dade County.

Rumors confirmed.

My bitchboys uncle confirmed it so its pure gold.

BronBron/Wade/Bosh just shitted all over the NBAWWE.

florige
07-07-2010, 10:03 PM

If this is true that means that douchebag Stephen A. Smith was right all along. He called that a month ago.

Fabbs
07-07-2010, 10:42 PM
http://nbcsports.msnbc.com/id/38140271/ns/sports-player_news/
Did LeBron fly to Miami on Wednesday?
Today - 11:20 PM ET

Ric Bucher apparently posted on Twitter that LeBron James was flying to Miami on Wednesday night to meet with Heat president Pat Riley.

The post is no longer showing and we're wondering if ESPN shut it down due to the 'big show' on Thursday night. If James is currently in Miami, it's big news and would give them the edge in landing him. But based on the fact the information is no longer available, it's anyone's guess as to where LeBron is right now. We've also heard he's playing softball in Ohio tonight, which might make just as much sense as him flying to Miami.
Source: Earl K. Snead on Twitter

MiamiHeat
07-08-2010, 03:36 AM
I told you guys

these reporters in miami don't lie, they are pretty honest in their stuff and dan lebatard gets 3 sources before he reports it

still remains to be seen though, nothing official

Juanobili
07-08-2010, 03:39 AM
Who the hell shops for a house before committing to a team lol. Won't it uh... i dont know... give it away?

MiamiHeat
07-08-2010, 03:41 AM
Who the hell shops for a house before committing to a team lol. Won't it uh... i dont know... give it away?

yeah its dumb

but none of this is official until lebron is on television saying he chose miami

he can still change his mind

Josepatches_
07-08-2010, 09:53 AM
I'm sure they would get better Vet Mins than most teams.

I'd say all the vet mins they want