PDA

View Full Version : LeBron too begin reality show, will announce his decision on the finale

World Wide Wes
07-07-2010, 03:45 PM
Me and my client have you guys by the balls, and now we have decided to make a reality show. The MLB season will be canceled during this time. The show will last 6 weeks and each week we will eliminate one of the teams from the bidding war. Our contestants are Miami, Cleveland, New York, New Jersey, Chicago, and Los Angeles

Contestants (Teams) will go through puzzles, mazes, and tests. The finale will lats two hours and every other show on TV during that time slot will be canceled as my friend makes his decision. The special three hour season kickoff begins next week at 7 pm EST on June 12th.

Stay tuned....

Gorilla Game
07-07-2010, 03:48 PM
A battle royale death match in the octagon would be my preference.

Leetonidas
07-07-2010, 03:49 PM
Given LeBron's recent shenanigans and attention whoring, I almost believed it when I read the title.

Subway Employee
07-07-2010, 03:53 PM
Me and my client have you guys by the balls, and now we have decided to make a reality show. The MLB season will be canceled during this time. The show will last 6 weeks and each week we will eliminate one of the teams from the bidding war. Our contestants are Miami, Cleveland, New York, New Jersey, Chicago, and Los Angeles

Contestants (Teams) will go through puzzles, mazes, and tests. The finale will lats two hours and every other show on TV during that time slot will be canceled as my friend makes his decision. The special three hour season kickoff begins next week at 7 pm EST on June 12th.

Stay tuned....

Wha kind of cheese?