PDA

View Full Version : __Take it from a Mavs fan, RELAX !__

mouse
05-15-2005, 09:06 PM
You guys need to look at the brite side. Your coming home, and you still have a healty Tim Duncan. Would you rather trade places with a Maverick fan? How would you like to be down two games and only have one win?

Did you see me melting Down when the Rockets won the first two games?

Don't you guys have any Class All I read is how you need to get rid of Pop and how your upset.....etc.........

Come on ,is there not any True Spur fans out their?

You guys can be mad at me ,and I really don't give a rats ass how you all react , I seem to have my own problems with the suns. but for the love of all that is holy... do me a favor ,and stop talking about the Suns until you get past the Sonics.

Take it from a Mavs fan it could be worst, you could be a Rockets or Nuggets fan, How you think they feel watching you all bitch when your still in it?

your only down by two. RELAX stay aliveyou can win game 5 :smokin

E20
05-15-2005, 09:06 PM
Mouse is right.

Nephets
05-15-2005, 09:09 PM
Mouse is right.

He definitely is.

1Parker1
05-15-2005, 09:17 PM
It's sad that a fan of another team has to motivate us :)

Leetonidas
05-15-2005, 09:35 PM
I can't believe I'm gonna say this, but, mouse I love you.

N.Y. Johnny
05-15-2005, 09:37 PM
Mouse in all his infinite wisdom

Mouse Saves!!!

mouse
05-15-2005, 10:06 PM
If I have to, I will lend you some of Mouse's Mo-Jo to get past the Soncis.

I want a Mavs vs Spurs semi finals ..don't you?

atlfan25
05-15-2005, 10:07 PM
mouse knows what tha deal is.

E20
05-15-2005, 10:09 PM
Mouse you gotta spray us with some of your mojo NOW!

Rummpd
05-15-2005, 10:10 PM
GIVE the mouse some cheese.

Manu20
05-15-2005, 10:15 PM
GIVE the mouse some cheese.
http://www.redsongbird.com/ClipArt/images/mouse-and-cheese.jpg

mouse
05-15-2005, 10:24 PM
Mouse you gotta spray us with some of your mojo NOW!

If band wagon fan Walton makes a public apoligy then and only then will I share some of my precious drops of my very potent mo-jo..

besides I still need some to make sure the Mavs win tonight :smokin

mouse
05-15-2005, 10:31 PM
Yes but you won't see me toot my Horn untill we win the series.

That is the problem with some Spur fans, They win a game and they are talking about how they will match up with Shaq,

They lose a game? and they are talking about getting Phill to replace Pop.

Kori Ellis
05-15-2005, 10:32 PM
That is the problem with some Spur fans, They win a game and they are talking about how they will macth up with Shaq,

:lmao Isn't that the truth!

Manu20
05-15-2005, 10:34 PM
Yes but you won't see me toot my Horn untill we win the series.

That is the problem with some Spur fans, They win a game and they are talking about how they will match up with Shaq,

:lmao So True!

flame
05-15-2005, 11:44 PM
i may disagree with what most of mouse says - but at least hes spot on there. The instigator is always aggiehoopsfan it seems (i almost shy away from being linked to him, as I am an aggie myself) If manu would stay on his feet for a game for once (figure it out manu - they arent calling any of those flop fouls bud) and if parker would friggin drive to the hole - then we will be fine. I feel sorry for tim to put up such a game and not have anyone else on the team step up. But hes a champ - and i expect another solid game from him down in SAtown. Go spurs

Pandaemonaeon
05-15-2005, 11:46 PM
Mavs-Spurs, I say!

mouse
05-15-2005, 11:55 PM
i may disagree with what most of mouse says - but at least hes spot on there. The instigator is always aggiehoopsfan it seems (i almost shy away from being linked to him, as I am an aggie myself) If manu would stay on his feet for a game for once (figure it out manu - they arent calling any of those flop fouls bud) and if parker would friggin drive to the hole - then we will be fine. I feel sorry for tim to put up such a game and not have anyone else on the team step up. But hes a champ - and i expect another solid game from him down in SAtown. Go spurs

^rack^ this Vato. I wish he would go to a gtg, his beer is on me. :drunk

caŽlo
05-16-2005, 12:06 AM
it sucks that a non spurs fan is the one thats encouraging some of the people here not to quit.

props to mouse.

mouse
05-16-2005, 12:41 AM
You have to know how to be a Fan first,
before you call yourself a Spurs fan.

http://www.boomspeed.com/woaimouse/mouse-saves.jpg

nickbroken
05-16-2005, 12:44 AM
before you call yourself a Spurs fan.

http://www.boomspeed.com/woaimouse/mouse-saves.jpg

Amen, praise jebus...er mouse?

mouse
05-16-2005, 02:13 PM
I am sorry but I don't even thinkGOD can forvive a fan jumping ship when his team is only 2-2 in the playoffs. :lmao

nkdlunch
05-16-2005, 02:49 PM
We even still have home court advantage!!

GoSpurs21
05-16-2005, 02:51 PM
before you call yourself a Spurs fan.I still dont think a FAN jumps from one team to another just because the 1st team loses a few playoff games

but that's a mouseFAN for ya, they jump from team to team after the playoffs

mouse
05-16-2005, 03:28 PM
I still dont think a FAN jumps from one team to another just because the 1st team loses a few playoff games

That has to be the weakest take I have read at this website in weeks.

I notice you olny post after 3 pm what time does the school bus drop you off?

You rather try and run smack on a ex spur fan who has been a Maverick fan sice 2000? Dude that is old news. Why don't you grow a pair and go after the so caled spur fans who dove off the wagon last night?

You know why you won't? your gut less and you really don't care about who is a fan or not , your just out to stalk people on the www that you don't like.

welcome back to spurstalk Buddy Holly :lmao

spur219
05-16-2005, 03:44 PM
Mouse I agreed with your first post and eventhough the series is now tied I still think the Spurs will win the series.

So far my prediction of the Mavs and Suns is correct. As far as going 7 games and the fatigue that was going to kick in for the Suns. If the Suns hope to win the series they better wrap it up in 6 because Dallas will win game 7.

bigzak25
05-16-2005, 03:55 PM
I still dont think a FAN jumps from one team to another just because the 1st team loses a few playoff games

Why don't you grow a pair and go after the so caled spur fans who dove off the wagon last night?

calling out mouse is old news. time to bash the new jumpers. the ones in the san antonio river this morning waiting for the championship barges to pass to hitch a ride...

if it's the titanic? so be it. you can yell the ship is sinking from the icey cold water while true fans clean out the bar and the buffet and harvest some furniture to sell at kenedy's.

this team has made the playoffs year after year and 2nd round year after year with a couple rings to boot...get some perspective and some backbone and relax. this series is just gettin started. :smokin

Ed Helicopter Jones
05-16-2005, 05:05 PM
Don't believe Mouse is a Mavs fan. Mouse IS a Spurs fan in his heart.

He's kind of like Darth Vadar. He'll return from the Dark Side someday.

JustSpurs
05-16-2005, 07:10 PM
I am sorry but I don't even thinkGOD can forvive a fan jumping ship when his team is only 2-2 in the playoffs. :lmao
Amen!

cherylsteele
05-16-2005, 09:02 PM
I am disappointed but confident......if by some chance we lose the series I will still be a fan....period.

GoSpurs21
05-16-2005, 09:45 PM
I notice you olny post after 3 pm what time does the school bus drop you off?
I drive the short bus (as charity work) you ride on the weekdays, don't you remember?...oh I'm sorry I forgot you're kinda slow

that's why you spelled only as olny

I guess when you're special you don't understand the concept of being loyal to a team unconditionally....but instead you are loyal only when it is convienent. Must be nice to live in your world of fandom.

calling out mouse is old news. time to bash the new jumpers. the ones in the san antonio river this morning waiting for the championship barges to pass to hitch a ride...

if it's the titanic? so be it. you can yell the ship is sinking from the icey cold water while true fans clean out the bar and the buffet and harvest some furniture to sell at kenedy's.

this team has made the playoffs year after year and 2nd round year after year with a couple rings to boot...get some perspective and some backbone and relax. this series is just gettin started. :smokin

I tend to ignore the recent jumpers...there is just to many of them to keep track of. As for myself jumping, I dont know where you read that in my post but like many of the newer poster I will just ignore you also.

But making fun of mouse is an oldie but a goodie. I still remember the mouse and johnny bottom line making fools of themselves on GNR. Damn that was like listening to the Hatfields and McCoys