PDA

View Full Version : females

SpursTillTheEnd
07-07-2010, 06:45 PM
why do females try to get all hard and cuss and start hitting a man knowing we cat hit back, fuck that if a women bucks to a man she should get dropped like a man, why do females get hard and think they can do whatever they want like break our shit and put bleach on our shit and when the cops come the man goes to jail? this is why i will never marry a ho i only keep sideline females

austN Spur
07-07-2010, 06:50 PM
I had a chick attack me in my sleep, with a pair of scissors. knock over a glass dinner table. and continue to break anything she could. I eventually knocked the shit out of her a few times. Cops showed up because A neighbor must've heard the racket. all they said was "thats what you get when u give em good Dick." I did mentioned that i hit her. I didnt press charges and they didnt give a F that i hit her

sometimes its okay to hit a chick. She was goin to stop. Psycho

SpursTillTheEnd
07-07-2010, 07:03 PM
^ lol hell yea

Stringer_Bell
07-07-2010, 07:20 PM
A woman that hits a man wants to be hit by a man. It's an cry for attention, everyone knows this. Don't stress the bleached clothes or pawned DVDs or guy she fucks in your bed just to prove a point after you already told the bitch to GTFO yo house. She's a busted ass trick anyway, ain't no one gonna want her...just tell that bitch to find some other farm for her chicken head ass.

The Reckoning
07-07-2010, 07:26 PM
females who take incentive turn me on

DesignatedT
07-07-2010, 07:52 PM
bitches be crazy

silverblk mystix
07-07-2010, 08:11 PM
if you fellas keep thinkin this way---I see trouble ahead for ya'

word to the wise;

You can NOT win in this game of fighting a female---keep your cool,keep your dignity and move on...

let her carry on with her theatrics and just leave...

if you get physical you lose

if you allow her to hit you and you stay with her---you lose---she will take it as you just being WEAK---and will never respect you

a man that is a real man...a strong man...

does NOT need to hang around an unstable female or compromise himself by staying in a volatile situation

from the beginning you simply treat her with respect and let her know clearly--that you are not going to put up with games and drama in your life and let her know that if she does not respect you---you will move on...

and then you follow through if she crosses the line...

you will discover that you will only attract quality women if you live by this code...

my 2 cents

mrsmaalox
07-07-2010, 08:14 PM
why do females try to get all hard and cuss and start hitting a man knowing we cat hit back, fuck that if a women bucks to a man she should get dropped like a man, why do females get hard and think they can do whatever they want like break our shit and put bleach on our shit and when the cops come the man goes to jail? this is why i will never marry a ho i only keep sideline females

I had a chick attack me in my sleep, with a pair of scissors. knock over a glass dinner table. and continue to break anything she could. I eventually knocked the shit out of her a few times. Cops showed up because A neighbor must've heard the racket. all they said was "thats what you get when u give em good Dick." I did mentioned that i hit her. I didnt press charges and they didnt give a F that i hit her

sometimes its okay to hit a chick. She was goin to stop. Psycho

:lmao :lmao Man where do you guys find this trash? You really need to find a way to attract some classier women.

Viva Las Espuelas
07-08-2010, 10:39 AM
Silly, they aren't being for real. They're killing time on a message board. :D

Abuse away, fellas. :lmao

koriwhat
07-08-2010, 10:44 AM
A woman that hits a man wants to be hit by a man. It's an cry for attention, everyone knows this. Don't stress the bleached clothes or pawned DVDs or guy she fucks in your bed just to prove a point after you already told the bitch to GTFO yo house. She's a busted ass trick anyway, ain't no one gonna want her...just tell that bitch to find some other farm for her chicken head ass.

my ex was like this... this guy knows whats up!

Wild Cobra
07-08-2010, 11:15 AM
Yep, don't hit women. God wouldn't like it. She set up the sexes like she did for a reason.

Wild Cobra
07-08-2010, 11:16 AM
:lmao :lmao Man where do you guys find this trash? You really need to find a way to attract some classier women.

No shit. Wish I said that first.

lebomb
07-08-2010, 11:16 AM

What kinda HOES do you go out with??? :pimpslap

Trainwreck2100
07-08-2010, 11:21 AM

oxymoron much?

hater
07-08-2010, 11:31 AM
I always said, a woman that hits men is a woman that grew up without any brothers. Bitch never learned that you hit a man and you should expect 4 fingers across the face.

Now I enjoy being hit by women, it's a fetish I have, I love crazy bitches that bite and scratch. I don't hit them back, I'm just masochistic like that.

So for you pussies that can't take a woman beating you, get out of the kitchen. Go and find passive bitches. Next time you meet a girl ask "do you have any brothers?"

if the answer is no, keep on truckin!

mrsmaalox
07-08-2010, 11:33 AM
oxymoron much?

:rolleyes moron much?

Sportcamper
07-08-2010, 11:46 AM

That’s what I was thinking…I was just telling my friends that I don’t think I was going to find “Miss Right” at the buffet line in Snookies strip club…Thanks Mrs. Maalox, I feel like I am making the right decision…

Fpoonsie
07-08-2010, 11:49 AM
oxymoron much?

:lol

'TillTheEnd is a fucking cartoon. He's an insult to everyone on this board (blacks and ducks included). I'm just waiting anxiously for someone to hate crime his ass.

Trainwreck2100
07-08-2010, 11:59 AM
:rolleyes moron much?
nope

also omg you took my awesome burn and just took oxy off way to prove my point btw

:lol

'TillTheEnd is a fucking cartoon. He's an insult to everyone on this board (blacks and ducks included).

probably is the case, but my appearance in threads such as these is pretty much requirement especially since one of my great threads was relegatd to the troll forum.

austN Spur
07-08-2010, 12:26 PM
Should've mentioned that i'm with a girl now thats really sweet and over 4 years we have never had any fights that go beyond I hate you (which hardly happens) and then 10 minutes later we say we R sorry. That was a one time only situation and if i wasnt so young at the time i mightve handled it differently Now.

austN Spur
07-08-2010, 12:31 PM

San Antonio. Last i saw her she was at Our Lady of the Lake.

koriwhat
07-08-2010, 12:41 PM
He's an insult to everyone on this board (blacks and ducks included).

you're an insult to everyone... gay hardy up in here!

bus driver
07-08-2010, 04:50 PM

the classier women dont do all the good shit :eyebrows

SourCandy
07-08-2010, 05:07 PM
I would have to be really on fire to even attempt to hit a guy. Most guys are stronger than women,so why would I start a fight? Just mouth off if they attack well at least you have law on your side.

Stringer_Bell
07-08-2010, 05:15 PM
I would have to be really on fire to even attempt to hit a guy. Most guys are stronger than women,so why would I start a fight?

You good woman. Make nice concubine.

mrsmaalox
07-08-2010, 05:56 PM
the classier women dont do all the good shit :eyebrows

You are wrong ;)

Viva Las Espuelas
07-08-2010, 08:10 PM
You are wrong ;)
:cell

TDMVPDPOY
07-09-2010, 02:23 AM
give her a real dick and she stfu

bigzak25
07-09-2010, 02:32 AM
What are these loser men doing that they have their supposed girlfriends upset enough to go 'mental' on them with physical violence?

And no, real men don't hit back. They hug back. They accept responsibility for whatever they did that brought this on.

These women don't just snap. Often times, they've been stepped on their entire lives by the people that should have loved them the most. Then they give you or whoever a chance to love them and they want to love you back, and bam, you step on them just like everyone else has and they lose it.

So grow up, be a leader and a guide, not a user and a loser, and you won't run into these situations.

Smooth Criminal
07-09-2010, 04:04 AM
Find some better women, the women in my life are definitely not like this at all

The Reckoning
07-09-2010, 04:15 AM
id rather have a woman physically attack me than nag me to death

Wild Cobra
07-09-2010, 02:03 PM
You are wrong ;)
I agree...

They just don't advertise it!

Stringer_Bell
07-09-2010, 05:21 PM
What are these loser men doing that they have their supposed girlfriends upset enough to go 'mental' on them with physical violence?

And no, real men don't hit back. They hug back. They accept responsibility for whatever they did that brought this on.

These women don't just snap. Often times, they've been stepped on their entire lives by the people that should have loved them the most. Then they give you or whoever a chance to love them and they want to love you back, and bam, you step on them just like everyone else has and they lose it.

So grow up, be a leader and a guide, not a user and a loser, and you won't run into these situations.

If a man don't love a woman, and a woman wants to get back at him and stand toe to toe with the man...she is the one with the problem. Don't go excusing a bitch being a bitch just cuz you think I, or any of my brothas supporting this thread, don't wanna love her or buy her gifts or put up with only fucking on nights when she can have her sister watch her kids. There's more to this kind of situation than a man not putting up with a woman's shit and wanting to leave and the bitch don't let him leave in peace...

bigzak25
07-09-2010, 05:35 PM
If a man don't love a woman, and a woman wants to get back at him and stand toe to toe with the man...she is the one with the problem. Don't go excusing a bitch being a bitch just cuz you think I, or any of my brothas supporting this thread, don't wanna love her or buy her gifts or put up with only fucking on nights when she can have her sister watch her kids. There's more to this kind of situation than a man not putting up with a woman's shit and wanting to leave and the bitch don't let him leave in peace...

I call it like i see it Mr. Bell. If you do not like to hear the truth, then I suggest that you review your perspective on the matter.

If a man "don't love a woman" then he has no business sleeping with her.

I spoke to the fact that the woman who attacks has issues as well, but to lay the blame on her solely is a mistake.

Love has nothing to do with buying gifts or 'f#@%&*g', as you so eloquently put it. Your perspective is flawed.

You cannot be a user of people and not expect consequences. That is foolish and I think you are smarter than that.

Stringer_Bell
07-09-2010, 06:14 PM
You cannot be a user of people and not expect consequences. That is foolish and I think you are smarter than that.

I totally agree about using people, people use people all the time...sex is a drug and the bitches get addicted to it. If one man ain't gonna do it, she goes onto the next man. I am flawed, all of us human beings are flawed, but that's not why women go psycho and feel the need to use violence to get attention. Jesus said "live by the gun, die by the gun." That's some true shit, women hit because they know a man can snap and hit them back - then they call the cops and get sympathy when all a brotha wanted to do was move on with his life and she's still hanging onto the dick. Sheeeeeeeeeit.

Trainwreck2100
07-09-2010, 06:18 PM
I call it like i see it Mr. Bell. If you do not like to hear the truth, then I suggest that you review your perspective on the matter.

If a man "don't love a woman" then he has no business sleeping with her.

I spoke to the fact that the woman who attacks has issues as well, but to lay the blame on her solely is a mistake.

Love has nothing to do with buying gifts or 'f#@%&*g', as you so eloquently put it. Your perspective is flawed.

son a man don't need to love a chick to pork her

Summers
07-09-2010, 06:59 PM

This was my initial thought, but considering he never wants to marry a ho and only keeps sideline women, the odds any woman worth having is remotely attracted to him are low.

The Reckoning
07-09-2010, 07:11 PM
yeah right we all know women try to give a relationship a chance, but their innately superficial and "confused" mindset ultimately ruins everything. they're never happy (barring children). welcome to life.

SpursTillTheEnd
07-09-2010, 07:19 PM
real talk this girl i was with tried to hit me with a hammer and shit