PDA

View Full Version : Hear me out!

coachmac87
07-07-2010, 10:46 PM
For Lebron and ESPN to get an 1hr "press conference" to just say uh yeah im gonna stay in Cleveland.....I dont think so. They announced that we would know the decision in the first 10 mins. Ok so everybody will tune in and wont miss out on where he will be going. Then what?????? Promote Leron?? Well duh but in a different way then you think.

He is leaving Cleveland and is shaking up the whole leage!!! And everybody will be shocked and tune ON to ESPN and watch the rest of the show. Which will be a NBA Fastbreak show about Lebron vs the Heat....and how crazy this season is about to be.

Sorry Cavs Fans....:lmao

xellos88330
07-07-2010, 11:13 PM
When you think of it from an image standpoint, LeBron has a lot to gain by sticking with Cleveland. Then most everyone will admire him for sticking with the Cavs and not being a money grubber by going to a bigger market.

I think LeBron is an attention whore prick with the amount of comments and actions he has done during this free agency circus. I will always think that even if he goes back to the Cavs. He needs to something good for the sport if he wants redemption in my eyes.