PDA

View Full Version : ATTENTION: Calling all Texans

ALVAREZ6
05-15-2005, 09:13 PM
It is clear that the Spurs are playing like soft little vaginas. If I lived in Texas, I would drive down to the spurs practice facility, get in somehow, and tell these mother fuckers to get their act together.
We cannot lose 1 more game against the sonics IMO, and someone needs to tell the Spurs that they look like the Sixers could sweep their asses.
Pop is not doing anything, or probably not motivating the Spurs enough.

Will someone please go to a spurs practice and punch every spur in the mouth for sucking so bad?

Before every play-off game, the Spurs need to hire someone to piss the spurs off, get their tempers up. I want to see the Spurs win by 30 on tuesday.

ShoogarBear
05-15-2005, 09:28 PM
Um, yeah, so like how many times you been to the Eagles' practice facility?

GrandeDavid
05-15-2005, 09:31 PM
It is clear that the Spurs are playing like soft little vaginas. If I lived in Texas, I would drive down to the spurs practice facility, get in somehow, and tell these mother fuckers to get their act together.
We cannot lose 1 more game against the sonics IMO, and someone needs to tell the Spurs that they look like the Sixers could sweep their asses.
Pop is not doing anything, or probably not motivating the Spurs enough.

Will someone please go to a spurs practice and punch every spur in the mouth for sucking so bad?

Before every play-off game, the Spurs need to hire someone to piss the spurs off, get their tempers up. I want to see the Spurs win by 30 on tuesday.

:lol This thread actually cheered me up!