PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else feel LeBron is just trying to hype up his decision?

MiamiHeat
07-08-2010, 05:47 AM
or just me?

He's not going to leave CLE. He was recruiting for them just a few days ago....

mystargtr34
07-08-2010, 06:02 AM
I still think Chicago is still his best opportunity to win championships while at the same time maximising his legacy.

Giuseppe
07-08-2010, 06:16 AM
or just me?

He's not going to leave CLE. He was recruiting for them just a few days ago....

It ain't even you, Heat. Yer just excited & worried. Calm down. If he chooses you it's not the end. It's just the beginning.

pauls931
07-08-2010, 07:23 AM
I still think Chicago is still his best opportunity to win championships while at the same time maximising his legacy.

Not sure if it's his best chance, but it would help being the best player on his team.

Basketballgirl25
07-08-2010, 07:23 AM

I hope he goes to chicago if he goes to Heat I think it's bad for the NBA

pauls931
07-08-2010, 07:25 AM
I hope he goes to chicago if he goes to Heat I think it's bad for the NBA

Boston can't do the job, they need another stacked team to compete with LA.

Bandwagon Fan
07-08-2010, 07:26 AM
Bosh and Lebron to Chicago would have been an instant threat to everyone in the league. Especially with Thibodeau running things. It was easily his best chance.

Big 3 in Miami will probably produce some rings down the line though.

MiamiHeat
07-08-2010, 07:27 AM
look at La's roster

the fucking gasol trade was bullshit and stern will always be garbage for approving it.

PG - Fisher
SG - Bryant
SF- Artest + Odom
PF - Gasol
C - Bynum

dude what the fuck

you need a stacked team just to beat them.

i am so for this Miami trio.

Lakers-Heat will be epic.

Bandwagon Fan
07-08-2010, 07:29 AM
Boston and Orlando will be better teams than Miami in the East for at least the next year, maybe longer.

Basketballgirl25
07-08-2010, 07:30 AM
Boston and Orlando will be better teams than Miami in the East for at least the next year, maybe longer.

Hope your right:toast

InK
07-08-2010, 07:43 AM
The more he hypes the more it looks like he is going back to the Cavs. If he is gonna flat out gut his cleveland fanbase after a week of festivities, then he needlessly allienates a lot of people. Its not a rape or anything like that, but its definatly in very poor taste if he does that.

Saying that, i just cant help myself to rout for Heat. It would be just so bloody epic.

MiamiHeat
07-08-2010, 07:46 AM
The more he hypes the more it looks like he is going back to the Cavs. If he is gonna flat out gut his cleveland fanbase after a week of festivities, then he needlessly allienates a lot of people. Its not a rape or anything like that, but its definatly in very poor taste if he does that.

Saying that, i just cant help myself to rout for Heat. It would be just so bloody epic.

"After much thought, I am going to stay in the city of Cleveland."

*cleveland fans go nuts*

"I had tempting offers, to be a part of a huge media market, or part of a Super Team, but my loyalty, my heart, is in Cleveland. I'm back." *smiles*

that's basically whats going to happen lol

Basketballgirl25
07-08-2010, 08:30 AM

*cleveland fans go nuts*

"I had tempting offers, to be a part of a huge media market, or part of a Super Team, but my loyalty, my heart, is in Cleveland. I'm back." *smiles*

and if this happens I heard he might be doing this again in 2013, so if they wouldn't get a title by then, I don't think anyone would blame him for leaving then, if he left now I don't think he would be liked very much

mudyez
07-08-2010, 02:39 PM
read the first mail (by drew) and answer!:

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story?page=simmonsnflpicks/091125

MiamiHeat
07-08-2010, 02:47 PM
wow Bill Simmons is a hypocrite

now he's criticizing bron for doing that lol

MiamiHeat
07-08-2010, 05:33 PM
seriously IMO, he's using the Miami angle as a smokescreen for drama.

now Miami is the "favorite" to land LeBron, making CLEVELAND the underdog.

so when he picks Cleveland, the suspense and tension will be at it's highest.

jacobdrj
07-08-2010, 05:34 PM
I don't see a problem with this. It is good for the NBA. More exposure. Keeping the excitement on peoples' minds...

Zelophehad
07-08-2010, 05:36 PM
That Cleveland team is going nowhere fast, with or without Lebron. I hope he just leaves.

Kevin Durant 35
07-08-2010, 05:42 PM
Why would LeBron stay with Cavs, They have no future what so ever

bostonguy
07-08-2010, 05:43 PM
Why would LeBron stay with Cavs, They have no future what so ever

128 million dollars

Kevin Durant 35
07-08-2010, 05:45 PM
128 million dollars

If he wants $$$ he can just go to NY

Budkin
07-08-2010, 05:45 PM
I feel like he's staying in Cleveland. Why would he hold a huge press conference to say "fuck you" to the Cleveland fans?

Budkin
07-08-2010, 05:46 PM

*cleveland fans go nuts*

Exactly.

My Fault
07-08-2010, 05:49 PM
Of course he is. How else does he get people to actually watch? He's not leaving and I can't believe anybody is going for his crap. Not even the GOAT did this kind of shit.

j.dizzle
07-08-2010, 05:52 PM
I feel like he's staying in Cleveland. Why would he hold a huge press conference to say "fuck you" to the Cleveland fans?
:lol That would be the biggest bitch move ive seen in a while if he does that haha

Smooth Criminal
07-08-2010, 06:32 PM
Yeah you're the only one who thinks this is a about hype ad stroking his ego. Although I also think he's about to take a massive shit on Cleveland and do the cruelest thing an athlete has done to a city in the history of sports