PDA

View Full Version : If Lebron goes to Miami will ya'll be hoping for injuries????

Amarelooms
07-08-2010, 07:55 AM
Let me start off by saying that I never want to see a player get hurt....however this might be the one exception. Wouldn't mind see that lanky Bosh tear his ACL on game 1 of the season....of have DWade be wheel chaired out lol

It's going to be so fun cheering for every team except the cHeat....

Also shame on Lebron for not being able to lead a team on his own...can't imagine he really admits he can't win on his own while leading a team....sad sad sad.

Even my nigga Dirk is trying to do it on his own

:elephant

MiamiHeat
07-08-2010, 08:01 AM
so that the shitty Gasol trade Lakers can win a 3peat?

no thanks.

At least LeBron, Wade, and Bosh would have joined forces LEGITIMATELY, and would be sacrificing tons of money.

Team USA attitude, how can you hate on that?

AND finally someone can have a stacked team like the lakers.

DPG21920
07-08-2010, 08:16 AM
No. It's just basketball dummy. Get a life.

Pistons < Spurs
07-08-2010, 08:17 AM
I won't root for any injuries, but Miami will instantly become my most hated team. Would anyone outside of Miami ever root for this team? They can just go ahead and move the Heat logo from center court and place it on the free throw line right now.

I still have a hard time believing he's really going to Miami. I don't think his ego will allow him to play second fiddle to Wade. It's Wade's house. Wade's city. Wades team. And when the game is on the line, everyone will be looking for Wade to have the ball in his hands, not Lebron. (Maybe that's a good thing for Lebron...)

If he does go to Miami, it will definitely be interesting to watch. They could end up being the best team of all time with a little additional help.

sribb43
07-08-2010, 08:20 AM
no injuries but will be rooting for massive/epic playoff failure

Stump
07-08-2010, 08:20 AM
If this happens, I see Stern doing everything he can to stop a hard salary cap next year. No way he wants this cash cow ruined.

Amarelooms
07-08-2010, 08:21 AM
No. It's just basketball dummy. Get a life.

Very true dummy...thanks for reminding me....let me emotions get to me

Muser
07-08-2010, 08:23 AM
Considering the Spurs have no chance at a title i'll be happy to watch a Miami/L.A final if it comes to it.

Basketballgirl25
07-08-2010, 08:26 AM
no, I won't root for injuries. Though I think I might have to root for the teams I don't like right now the Knicks and the Mavericks to beat them each time they played. I don't think Wade, Bosh, Lebron would work out as well as people might think though

Amarelooms
07-08-2010, 08:27 AM
Considering the Spurs have no chance at a title i'll be happy to watch a Miami/L.A final if it comes to it.

Son it's time for the Texas teams to join forces. Send Timmy, Manu and Parker to Dallas move from that stinky crappy river walk and come to big D son.

Amarelooms
07-08-2010, 08:28 AM
no, I won't root for injuries. Though I think I might have to root for the teams I don't like right now the Knicks and the Mavericks to beat them each time they played. I don't think Wade, Bosh, Lebron would work out as well as people might think though

Thanks....you know you like Dirk don't you...bet late at night you think about him :p:

Basketballgirl25
07-08-2010, 08:34 AM
Thanks....you know you like Dirk don't you...bet late at night you think about him :p:

if Wade, Bosh, and lebron go to same team, I'll be thinking about Dirk. He isn't my favorite player, I like younger ones more that have to prove something, but Dirk is a loyal player so that's to like. If Mark Cuban wasn't with the Mavs I could prob like them

Giuseppe
07-08-2010, 08:42 AM
I've been hoping long afore James was even born.

tee, hee.

monosylab1k
07-08-2010, 08:47 AM
If they cockblock Kobe from getting #6 and get Kobe Fan all asshurt over it, more power to em.

Killakobe81
07-08-2010, 09:16 AM
Nah, I NEVER do that.

Chances are ...one will happen whether you root for one or not ...

I think if they start out like gangbusters the other contenders will make moves accordingly ...

I think Phil's last hurrah and the stakes being raised if this happens ...will make us (Lakers for you us/we losers) to continue to improve the team.

Competition should be welcome in any marketplace because it forces the top dog to stay sharp or risk being overtaken and irrelevant.

SevenX
07-08-2010, 09:29 AM

no thanks.

At least LeBron, Wade, and Bosh would have joined forces LEGITIMATELY, and would be sacrificing tons of money.

HAHAHAHHAA.

Legitimately??? It was done legitimately. You can't prove it was illegitimate can you? If not, then stfu.

:rollin Bringing in the Team USA card.

lol at bringing up sacrificing money.

I could give a fuck about them doing that when they are millionaires already. They'll probably make that money up anyways in endorsement deals jack ass. What a sacrifice. Giving up 1-2 million when they would make 14+ million.

:wakeup

SevenX
07-08-2010, 09:47 AM
Here comes MiamiHeat's gay boyfriend to come save the day. So which jersey will MiamiHeat fuck you with? Lebron? Wade? Bosh?

Giuseppe
07-08-2010, 09:50 AM
If they cockblock Kobe from getting #6 and get Kobe Fan all asshurt over it, more power to em.

At O & Forever, sweetheart, you have no other choice.

They already buried a bone in you 4 years and a million tears ago.

SevenX
07-08-2010, 09:51 AM
You didn't answer the question.

MiamiHeat, please make your bitch answer the question.

Obstructed_View
07-08-2010, 09:56 AM
I'm rooting for Lebron to get injured on live TV tonight. Not life-threatening, just career-ending.

OC Lakerfan
07-08-2010, 09:56 AM
Competition is good, why root for injuries? I'll root for the C's to beat them so the Lake show can beat them again though.

Giuseppe
07-08-2010, 10:00 AM
why root for injuries?

The path of least resistance.

BUMP
07-08-2010, 10:04 AM
I joined this site on 2-05-2008, 4 days after the Gasol trade. Its not a coincidence!!! :madrun

CavsSuperFan
07-08-2010, 10:23 AM
I don’t wish for any player to get injured…But if LeBron leaves Cleveland I am hoping for BR Hornets to post more funny stuff so next season won’t be so painful…

The Gemini Method
07-08-2010, 10:27 AM
Why root for injuries? While I think it'll be bad for the NBA in the long run--having so many teams throw their futures away at a shot of getting James, it would draw attention to the NBA and that can't all be bad. I don't know why anyone would be against it...well, if you're a fan of a team that hasn't won a championship and were looking like a legit contender...(i.e. Oklahoma City)...the team he could be leaving (Cleveland)...or a team that showed the goods like a stripper on her first night working the runway (Chicago and New York).

koriwhat
07-08-2010, 10:35 AM
Even my nigga Dirk is trying to do it on his own

that'll never happen

OC Lakerfan
07-08-2010, 10:51 AM
LOL. Estalking at it's finest, even in another thread.

You joined after Mavs made their first Finals appearance. GJ Bandwagon.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
07-08-2010, 10:53 AM
lol 02-05-08 join date

Smooth Criminal
07-08-2010, 10:56 AM

no thanks.

They'd all be getting max...

Venti Quattro
07-08-2010, 11:31 AM
Wishing injuries on anyone is bad. They can always choke the natural way.

himat
07-08-2010, 11:44 AM
I would hate that team, and whoever said that Miami would be created in a more legitimate way than the Lakers were created (MiamiHeat) is a dumbass. The Lakers got a steal in a trade. Yeah its sort of cheap, but its happened in history before. The Detroit Pistons ended up getting Rasheed Wallace for a few bench players in 04.

This whole free agency crap hasn't happened before. A majority of superstars never have built their contracts so that all of them go on the market at the same time. Until this summer, players did not build their contracts so that it could be possible for the best talent to end up all in one place. This could create a bad trend for the NBA.

And I hope Lakers can make another move to be in better shape to beat a team like this. Yes they won a title last year, but its always good to tweak things a little to make things fresh.

I hope that Heat team fails...especially if Riley coincidentally decides he wants to coach again.:rolleyes

Amarelooms
07-08-2010, 11:46 AM
who can your Pistons send to the Dallas Mavericks to help them come out the West??? Do your part son

himat
07-08-2010, 11:52 AM
:lol You know the Lakers have a better shot at beating a team like that then the Mavs so do your part and lose to them in the playoffs!:lol

I think Celtics could still beat them. The Bulls can still sign one more guy so hopefully they can get a good 2 guard and beat the Heat (Derrick Rose, Luol Deng, Joakim Noah, Taj Gibson, Carlos Boozer, and a good FA). If Orlando makes a move they will have a better chance to beat them but don't doubt that team.

I hate the Celtics but I'd root for them anyday over the Heat.

Mike-in-brazil
07-08-2010, 12:06 PM
Wishing injuries on anyone is bad. They can always choke the natural way.

Say Word!!!

wishing injuries on any player is bitch made that's beyond basketball
just wish your team plays better
look at the piston what they did to a deep rooted lakeshow...so all the stacked shit goes out the door ,if heat brings defense and not all star show play they good to make it to the finals...

I agree with one of the posters seems like a player like lebron with all his attributes and conditions should have folks come to him
not him join players else whereto get a ring ..that's some ol barkley ,karl ,malone shit.
Kodak this:magic ..bird...mj...duncan, kobe or DR J, being a piece..of a team to have a chance not even granted, but a chance to get a ring
what does this say ?...does this take him of the table as being considered one of the greats?...maybe that can be a post huh....but its all good..this will be a good season i cant wait

Squirrly
07-09-2010, 01:00 PM
I won't root for any injuries, but Miami will instantly become my most hated team.

I think Lebron is becoming unliked by many.. I mean he was a real attention whore about this whole thing going in every witch direction to tease different teams and getting a 1 hour special to announce his decision I mean come one..
I was watching this interview with some new york sports guys about his pick and they definitely pointed out something interesting for me.. "everybody calls him a king and I think you gotta win a championship to be called the king" so damn true if you ask me.. http://video.msg.com/Home/Modine-Rapaport-on-Stoudemire-LeBron-7-8