PDA

View Full Version : LeBron owes Cleveland nothing…

CavsSuperFan
07-08-2010, 09:07 AM
LeBron owes Cleveland nothing…He put the Clippers of the East in the playoffs & brought in huge TV & advertising revenues…LeBron has paid his dues…The Cav's were lucky to have him all of these years…I just hope they don’t remember his decision as the Delonte Factor…

Cleveland is the epicenter for class, culture & Rock n Roll…

Double-Up
07-08-2010, 09:12 AM
lol Pre-LeBron fan...what a miserable existence. I guess you can change that to Post-LeBron fan in a few hours.

Killakobe81
07-08-2010, 09:12 AM
LeBron owes Cleveland nothing…He put the Clippers of the East in the playoffs & brought in huge TV & advertising revenues…LeBron has paid his dues…The Cav's were lucky to have him all of these years…I just hope they don’t remember his decision as the Delonte Factor…

no, he does not.

Remember "he spoils Cleveland with his play" ...

Look i like Lebron's game. But his EGO is way out of control and probably too big for Cleveland ...no offense. If he is going Cavs should do a sign and trade and get beasley and some first rounders that way that dont destroy cap space and at least get something ....

Giuseppe
07-08-2010, 09:15 AM
It's businessPERIOD

ginobili's bald spot
07-08-2010, 09:40 AM

I'm sorry but...

lololololololololololololololololololololololololo lolololololololololololololololololololololol
lololololololololololololololololololololololololo lolololololololololololololololololololololol

CavsSuperFan
07-08-2010, 09:54 AM
Cleveland Indians, Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers …The glass house at the Cleveland Botanical Garden… Steamship Mather Museum… the Cleveland Museum of Art...the Cleveland Museum of Natural History...Great Lakes Brewing Company… Little Italy, Slavic Village, and Tremont….Hundreds of TV & Film Credits… Cleveland Hopkins International Airport…The Rock n Roll Hall of Fame…

All things considered, it is easy to see why professional athletes are intimidated to play here…

Cleveland is the epicenter for class, culture & Rock n roll…

ginobili's bald spot
07-08-2010, 09:56 AM
Cleveland Indians, Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers …The glass house at the Cleveland Botanical Garden… Steamship Mather Museum… the Cleveland Museum of Art...the Cleveland Museum of Natural History...Great Lakes Brewing Company… Little Italy, Slavic Village, and Tremont….Hundreds of TV & Film Credits… Cleveland Hopkins International Airport…The Rock n Roll Hall of Fame…

All things considered, it is easy to see why professional athletes are intimidated to play here…

Cleveland is the epicenter for class, culture & Rock n roll…

My bad for not picking up on the sarcasm the first time.

Muser
07-08-2010, 10:13 AM
The only good thing to come out of Cleveland that I know of is Burgess Meredith.

CavsSuperFan
07-08-2010, 10:35 AM
Most of the beautiful people of the world come from Cleveland…

Mary Katherine Campbell (Miss America 1922, 1923)… Sue Downey (Miss USA 1965)… Jacquelyn Mayer (Miss America 1963)… Marilyn Meseke (Miss America 1938)… Susan Perkins (Miss America 1978… Kim Seelbrede (Miss USA 1981)

George Custer… Ulysses S. Grant… Philip Sheridan… William Tecumseh Sherman… Eddie Rickenbacker… Neil Armstrong… Guion S. Bluford Jr.... Thomas Edison… Jim Lovell… Eddie Rickenbacker…And of course Dean Martin…

Cleveland is the epicenter for class, culture & Rock n Roll...

DUNCANownsKOBE2
07-08-2010, 10:37 AM
lol the mistake by the lake

Giuseppe
07-08-2010, 10:37 AM
...me.

Will Hunting
07-08-2010, 10:39 AM
lol Lakers fan from Cleveland

Giuseppe
07-08-2010, 10:39 AM
^"Put your fucking mouth on that curb!

Now say good night."

Will Hunting
07-08-2010, 10:41 AM
^"Put your fucking mouth on that curb!

Now say good night."

American History X was a movie that took place in SoCal, an area you've never visited :lol

Giuseppe
07-08-2010, 10:42 AM
We reenacted that scene 3 weeks ago tonite.

tee, hee.

Smooth Criminal
07-08-2010, 10:46 AM
Most of the beautiful people of the world come from Cleveland…

Mary Katherine Campbell (Miss America 1922, 1923)… Sue Downey (Miss USA 1965)… Jacquelyn Mayer (Miss America 1963)… Marilyn Meseke (Miss America 1938)… Susan Perkins (Miss America 1978… Kim Seelbrede (Miss USA 1981)

George Custer… Ulysses S. Grant… Philip Sheridan… William Tecumseh Sherman… Eddie Rickenbacker… Neil Armstrong… Guion S. Bluford Jr.... Thomas Edison… Jim Lovell… Eddie Rickenbacker…And of course Dean Martin…

Cleveland is the epicenter for class, culture & Rock n Roll...
Unless Charlize Theron, Halle Berry, and Natalie Portman come from CLE, this post is beyond wrong even if it's sarcastic

BlackSwordsMan
07-08-2010, 11:10 AM
9 more hours and 20 thousand little hearts in clevland will be shattered :lol

redzero
07-08-2010, 12:06 PM
American History X was a movie that took place in SoCal, an area you've never visited :lol

:lol

ginobili's bald spot
07-08-2010, 12:18 PM
Unless Charlize Theron, Halle Berry, and Natalie Portman come from CLE, this post is beyond wrong even if it's sarcastic

Actually, Halle Berry is from Cleveland.

Killakobe81
07-08-2010, 12:26 PM

LOL Will hunting the basketball and geographical savant! LMAO

Im glad you showed your piehole after the beating last month ... Masshole and your other bitch made Departed crew aint nowhere to be found ...

Props.

Giuseppe
07-08-2010, 12:51 PM
He'll be held accountable now, Killa. Every time Will shows up, I'm gonna crawl up in his shit and play dead.

He's mine.

Killakobe81
07-08-2010, 01:06 PM
He'll be held accountable now, Killa. Every time Will shows up, I'm gonna crawl up in his shit and play dead.

He's mine.

Murder him ...Cully.

They had they chest puffed out like they was gonna do something ...but now it was there turn for a "cruel summer".

The tears all the bitter posts on NBA forums it was sooo sweet.

I know for you had to mean even more beating BOTH phoenix and Boston ...

I for one hope Lebron signs in Miami I would love a run of:

WCF Dallas Im here now and they are starting to piss me off with their non-stop bitching and moaning at work.

2nd round San antonio - Putting a fork in our so called team of the decade rivals ...would be sweet

1st round - Portland - With Oden closeout in 4 games at the Rosegarden ....

then beating this all-star team would be even sweeter ...but wouldnt mind a 2nd helping of boston's bitchasses either ...

Grey Spurfan
07-08-2010, 01:11 PM
^^^ hey fucksticks, do you realize that you are arguing with a troll? :lmao:lmao Fucking dumb ass faker fans.

CavsSuperFan
07-09-2010, 09:06 AM
This may take a month or so to digest... But as of now I applaud LeBron, Bosh & Riles for pulling this deal off…I mean Lebron has paid his dues, 7 years in Cleveland was more than fair…LeBron brought in millions in revenue…

Gilbert is a real putz to slam LeBron after everything LeBron did for Cleveland…

CavsSuperFan
07-09-2010, 09:10 AM
The 3 guys burning one LeBron jersey & tree T-shirts are yet further proof that Cleveland is not ready for prime time…Watch some Lakers footage, turn over some cop cars, grab some big screen TV’s if you want to make a statement…What a bunch of posers…:sleep

Giuseppe
07-09-2010, 09:12 AM
Murder him ...Cully.

They had they chest puffed out like they was gonna do something ...but now it was there turn for a "cruel summer".

Oh yeah, Will is gonna get his every time he steps foot in here and I'm here. And I'm always here.

Ashy Larry
07-09-2010, 09:45 AM
Clippers of the east are the New Jersey Nets

ducks
07-09-2010, 10:55 AM

LeBron quit against Boston. He stopped attacking the basket. He settled for long, lazy jumpers. Stopped staying involved in offense. He still put up stats, but it was pretty clear he stopped trying to win in that series I believe from game 4 on. He scored. He still grabbed some rebounds and assists. But it was clear as day that he had quit on his team and was no longer trying to win. You keep asking where the evidence is. If you watched that series, you wouldn't need to ask for evidence.

ducks
07-09-2010, 10:56 AM
This may take a month or so to digest... But as of now I applaud LeBron, Bosh & Riles for pulling this deal off…I mean Lebron has paid his dues, 7 years in Cleveland was more than fair…LeBron brought in millions in revenue…

Gilbert is a real putz to slam LeBron after everything LeBron did for Cleveland…

LeBron quit against Boston. He stopped attacking the basket. He settled for long, lazy jumpers. Stopped staying involved in offense. He still put up stats, but it was pretty clear he stopped trying to win in that series I believe from game 4 on. He scored. He still grabbed some rebounds and assists. But it was clear as day that he had quit on his team and was no longer trying to win. You keep asking where the evidence is. If you watched that series, you wouldn't need to ask for evidence.

CavsSuperFan
07-09-2010, 11:10 AM
I am truly honored when Ducks posts a comment in a thread I started…:toast

I don’t think we will be seeing a Cleveland / Lakers match up this Christmas…Just a hunch…:lol

Aggie Hoopsfan
07-09-2010, 11:12 AM
I don't think it's a matter of him owing them anything.

It's how he left, with arguably the most public, narcissistic look at me media stunt ever seen in pro sports.

monosylab1k
07-09-2010, 12:57 PM

someone find out which post ducks plagiarized here.

LakerHater
07-09-2010, 06:15 PM
http://cdn1.sbnation.com/imported_assets/497065/lebron-gonejpg-d7728841873976bb.jpg

Giuseppe
07-09-2010, 06:17 PM
James=Wade's fart catcher.

LakerHater
07-09-2010, 06:41 PM
http://d.yimg.com/a/p/sp/capress/76/fullj.183390327b86654d7ef0b6ebc994c396/capress-bkn_lebrons_decision_ohio_fans-3890860.jpg

NewJerSpur
07-09-2010, 07:17 PM
Surprised myself that LeBandwagon's Lame actually jumped ship, but maybe this will allow the remaining Cavs to grow up now that he's taken his "Never Never Land" act to South Beach.

LakerHater
07-09-2010, 08:45 PM
http://d.yimg.com/a/p/ap/20100709/capt.f588cd3bf8e6460a8b967a5baa3c2b97-f588cd3bf8e6460a8b967a5baa3c2b97-0.jpg

Giuseppe
07-09-2010, 08:54 PM
^Yep, yep.

LakerHater
07-09-2010, 09:17 PM
http://i31.tinypic.com/4j87s.jpg

LakerHater
07-10-2010, 01:05 AM
http://cdn1.sbnation.com/fan_shot_images/130609/98733432-1.jpg

TampaDude
07-10-2010, 01:16 AM
Dear Cleveland,

You got your $$$ worth. Suck it up.

Sincerely,

The rest of the world.

LakerHater
07-10-2010, 06:18 PM
At McNulty’s Bier Markt in Ohio City, anyone turning in a James jersey or T-shirt got a free beer.
Anyone with a T-shirt, hat or tattoo featuring another Cleveland sports star got a free second round.